IIC - I have a problem ...can u help me out....

HI.,
          This is saravanan .,I have to send 16 bit address to
CAMERA(ov3640)  With the help of IIC... There is no 16bit address
format In IIC... I Read only 7/10 bit addressing format(IIC) ...I have
to develop the program in Visual studio for that 16 bit address to
camera & I have to read the camera contents (Through 16 bit address
format)...Can u  help me  ...How to send a 16 Bit address format to
camera through IIC...

For ex: In OV3640 The product id is:300A.,
The (16Bit) address I have to send through IIC to camera(for read
operation),In IIC registers only 8 bit reg's..My address  & data will
send to IICDS(Data shift register)..this reg capacity is only 8 bit,if
i write 8 bit ..the samsung processor will through acknowledgement
error 0xf1.. i need to write 300A after that only i will get a
Acknowledgement sucess(0xf1) ..
0
soori

Sarvanan please find the code snippet, hope this shall help you to understand
the implimentation.

WORD temp = address;

/* Swap the address bytes. Higher address 1st and lower address 2nd byte */
    address = address << 8 & 0xFF00;
    address = address  | ((temp >> 8) & 0xFF);

/* for 8 bit data */
udata[0] = (BYTE)(preg->data & 0xFF);
count = 1;

/* for 16 bit data */
udata[0] = (BYTE)(preg->data >> 8);
 udata[1] = (BYTE)(preg->data & 0xFF);
count = 2;

dwRet = I2CWrite(m_hI2C, address, udata, sizeof(BYTE)*count);

with regard,
Misbah

"soori" wrote:

> HI.,
>           This is saravanan .,I have to send 16 bit address to
> CAMERA(ov3640)  With the help of IIC... There is no 16bit address
> format In IIC... I Read only 7/10 bit addressing format(IIC) ...I have
> to develop the program in Visual studio for that 16 bit address to
> camera & I have to read the camera contents (Through 16 bit address
> format)...Can u  help me  ...How to send a 16 Bit address format to
> camera through IIC...
>
> For ex: In OV3640 The product id is:300A.,
> The (16Bit) address I have to send through IIC to camera(for read
> operation),In IIC registers only 8 bit reg's..My address  & data will
> send to IICDS(Data shift register)..this reg capacity is only 8 bit,if
> i write 8 bit ..the samsung processor will through acknowledgement
> error 0xf1.. i need to write 300A after that only i will get a
> Acknowledgement sucess(0xf1) ..
> .

Thank u Misbah For your Information.....

"Misbah" wrote:

> Sarvanan please find the code snippet, hope this shall help you to understand
> the implimentation.
>
> WORD temp = address;
>
> /* Swap the address bytes. Higher address 1st and lower address 2nd byte */
>     address = address << 8 & 0xFF00;
>     address = address  | ((temp >> 8) & 0xFF);
>
> /* for 8 bit data */
> udata[0] = (BYTE)(preg->data & 0xFF);
> count = 1;
>
> /* for 16 bit data */
> udata[0] = (BYTE)(preg->data >> 8);
>  udata[1] = (BYTE)(preg->data & 0xFF);
> count = 2;
>
> dwRet = I2CWrite(m_hI2C, address, udata, sizeof(BYTE)*count);
>

> with regard,
> Misbah
>

> "soori" wrote:
>
> > HI.,
> >           This is saravanan .,I have to send 16 bit address to
> > CAMERA(ov3640)  With the help of IIC... There is no 16bit address
> > format In IIC... I Read only 7/10 bit addressing format(IIC) ...I have
> > to develop the program in Visual studio for that 16 bit address to
> > camera & I have to read the camera contents (Through 16 bit address
> > format)...Can u  help me  ...How to send a 16 Bit address format to
> > camera through IIC...
> >
> > For ex: In OV3640 The product id is:300A.,
> > The (16Bit) address I have to send through IIC to camera(for read
> > operation),In IIC registers only 8 bit reg's..My address  & data will
> > send to IICDS(Data shift register)..this reg capacity is only 8 bit,if
> > i write 8 bit ..the samsung processor will through acknowledgement
> > error 0xf1.. i need to write 300A after that only i will get a
> > Acknowledgement sucess(0xf1) ..
> > .

Outlook Problem?
I file exit from outlook, but it doesn't totally exit. The inbox is still active and accepting mail at my work station. It used to shut down, so then I would get my mail at home. Any ideas. I have MS2000 workstation as the operating system on that computer ...

Too Many Recepients Problem
Hi, Is their a way out from Too many recepients problem when I try to send an email to a distribution list of 100 contacts? Abhay "Abhay Sobti" wrote in message news:uG4dT26bIHA.5128@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Is their a way out from Too many recepients problem when I try to > send an email to a distribution list of 100 contacts? Send the same e-mail to less than the maximum number of recipients permitted by your e-mail provider's anti-spam quota. Repeat sending your same e-mail to less than maximum recipient count until all recipients have been included. If ...

problem with a conditional max problem
-- What formula could you enter in cell E13 so that if a value is entered in cell E12, cell E13 will display the value of f(x) that corresponds to the largest tabulated x which is less than or equal to the value entered. For example, if 3 is entered in cell E12, then E13 should display the value of f(0). Brian If your tabulated x's are in a range named "tabx", one way: =f(LOOKUP(E12,tabx)) where f() is your function. In article <8D7078DA-197C-4F2B-B7D0-129DEDC8EC8D@microsoft.com>, "Brian Cornejo" <BrianCornejo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Problem Entering Stock Option Excersized
I ventured into my first stock option and now it has been excersized. I bought a call on JPM which expired on 9/20/08. The call was excersized because the stock was above the strike price. When I try to enter the information into Money Plus HB, it telle me to enter a date between 9/10/2008 and 11/30/1999. Which of course does not make any sense but even if I change the date to within that period I still get the same response about the date. As a work around, I did it as 2 transactions - 1 to sell the shares and the other to have the options expire but I would prefer to show it correc...

Can I keep and hide a formula if there is no value in cell?
I have a form that has formulas in it- my question is: Can I hide and keep the formulas in the cells without there actually being a value in it? thanks so much If your cell has a formula in it, then it has a value in it. But you could use a value that makes it look empty--just have it return an empty string: =if(a1=3,a2+a7,"") Ev wrote: > > I have a form that has formulas in it- my question is: Can I hide and keep > the formulas in the cells without there actually being a value in it? thanks > so much -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com When I do this... will ...

Problems with MDI
Hello, I am a newbie in programming with MFC. Recently I created a MDI program with MFC and added different types of views (like ListView, TreeView) to this program. However, I was not able to make the various types of windows appear upon startup. Can anyone who knows how to do it shed some light upon it? Also, even though I tried using "SetWindowtext()" in the OnDraw() methods, all the different windows still get named in numerical order even though they are of different types. Did I do it wrong? Thank you very much in advance. Fedrick. ...

problem with element data type
I'm using MSXML 4.0 in my application and i have a problem when i try to retrieve an attribut value with the property IXMLDOMNode::nodeTypedValue. in my XML i have the element : <MyElem x_date="2006-03-16T12:30:30" x_int="6"/> If i attach an XDR document : <AttributeType name="x_date" required="yes" dt:type="datetime" /> <AttributeType name="x_int" required="yes" dt:type="number" /> In my application, if i call : _variant_t x = y->attributes->getNamedItem(L"x_date")->...

IS problem
Hi I have IS problem, the IS wont start. The errors are: Event 5000, 1121, 9098. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 5000 Date: 31/10/2005 Time: 23:19:38 User: N/A Computer: MAILSRVR Description: Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service. - Error 0x8004010f. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 1121 Date: 31/10/2005 Time: 23:19:38 User: N/A Computer: MAILSRVR Description: Error 0x8004010f co...

Printing problem in Excell 2007
One of my suppliers sends me his price list in an excel file, this file has a large Logo picture on the first page. When I look at the spreadsheet in any of the Excel views it looks great however when I print it or send it to Adobe Acrobat for PDF'ing the logo almost doubles in size covering data on the spreadsheet. I have noticed that some other of my spreadsheets do the same thing. Does anyone have any idea why excel does this? ...

SELECT SQL, can you have two
I have a report which i need to report two sets of number on it from different table, example strSQL = "TRANSFORM CCur(Nz(Sum([Amount]),0)) AS X" strSQL = strSQL & " SELECT [" & TempVars![Display] & "] as SalesGroupingField FROM [Sales Analysis] " strSQL = strSQL & " Where [Year]=" & TempVars![Year] strSQL = strSQL & " GROUP BY [" & TempVars![Group By] & "], [" & TempVars![Display] & "]" strSQL = strSQL & " Pivot [Sales Analysis].[Quarter] In...

Email OWA via website problems, please help!
Right ill try and explain this as simple as i can. This is the problem that i have with allowing email via the website. At our organisation we have 9 servers in total, These are and do the following: Data: Students profiles and software distribution Phylz: NAS Storage server for Staff and students work areas Catalogue: Primary DNS Server & Primary Domain Controller Email: Email, Secondary DNS Server, Secondary Domain Controller Imaging: Backup/Restore Server Print: Print Server Squid: Internet Proxy Server/Filtering Server Bigbrother: Video Server/Streaming Server Remote: RDC Server/Int...

Account Problem
Hi, I while ago I removed an accout that I wanted to quit using. For some reason it hasn't been removed totally. When I look under Email Accounts, the account has been removed. But I am still receiving post sent to this account, and the account is still vissible in the 'sending/receiving-screen'. Can anybody tell me how this is possible and how to remove the account permanently? David "Jason" <svpindegroep@danku.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:z2l1c.733261$_x2.1624295@zonnet-reader-1... > [...] > Can anybody tell me how this is possible and how to >...

Problem restoring Outlook 2003 PST file
I recently lost my pc in a power outage. Luckily, I was able to salvage the hard drive and copied the outlook.pst file to a CD. I am having trouble with Outlook recognizing my Contacts. Here is what I did: I opened up Outlook 2003 for the first time and receive the normal �welcome� email. I then go to File\Open\Outlook Data File and opened up the outlook.pst file. When I �click� on Contacts, I do see my address book, however a) if I try to add a new contact, it adds it to another contact list b) if I edit a contact, the custom categories that I created on my old pc, ...

Please Help! How to set color for Tree Control chield items
Hello, I am using VC++ 6.0 In the project I create tree control in the window using the following code: hwndLVt = CreateWindowEx(WS_EX_STATICEDGE,WC_TREEVIEW, "", WS_VISIBLE | WS_CHILD | WS_EX_STATICEDGE| TVS_HASLINES | TVS_HASBUTTONS | TVS_TRACKSELECT | TVS_SINGLEEXPAND | TVS_FULLROWSELECT | TVS_INFOTIP | ...

How can you network Outlook
We have a small office with three computers. What we would like to do is to be able to see each others email with out getting up and logging on as the other user. One of the PC acts as our central machine. All macjhines have Window XP Home on them. Can anyone help. Cheers Paul You need a server. >-----Original Message----- >We have a small office with three computers. What we >would like to do is to be able to see each others email >with out getting up and logging on as the other user. One >of the PC acts as our central machine. All macjhines have >Window XP Home...

same problem
I am having the same problem with Pub2002, have downloaded all the patch's, etc, tried everything MS has recommended, still can't use the file that I have been using for months. Looking for suggestion! sd wrote: > I am having the same problem with Pub2002, have downloaded > all the patch's, etc, tried everything MS has recommended, > still can't use the file that I have been using for > months. Looking for suggestion! WHAT same problem/same problem as whom? Please see link three in my signature to learn how to post to newsgroups effectively. -- Perdita X. Dr...

date format problem
We print Certificates (merge from an excel data table) and have a date field. Doesn't seem to matter which way I enter/format the excel field, on the Publisher Certificate it appears in US format mm/dd/yyyy. We need dd/mm/yyyy. Thanks From F1: Changing the default country/region changes the standard settings for numbers, currencies, time, and date to those most commonly used for that country/region. Changing default country depends on which OS you're using. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Marie" <Marie@discussions.microsoft....

Can you have variations to Worksheet_Change event?
Sorry to repost....www problems and can't find a reply! Rob Is it possible to have separate or variations to the Worksheet_Change events for different procedures on the same sheet as I'm trying to do quite a number of things on the same sheet and it all becomes rather confusing doing it all under the one Worksheet_Change event. ( I am also using a Worksheet_SelectionChange event on this sheet.) Hi no you can't. You have to put all your code in one worksheet_change event. You may consider using a Select Case statement (if you haven't implemented it this way) -- Regards Fra...

Help: Floating Point PRoblem
I have a GUI something like this: <column splitter> <data> < column splitter> < data > etc. Each column has a vertical splitter where the user can adjust the columns. One of the requirements was that when the user sizes the app, the columns should scale accordingly. For example... say the app was 100 pixels wide and column A was at 25, column B at 50 and column C at 75... if the app got resized to 200 pixels wide, column A would now be at 50, B at 100 and C at 150. Since a column could be divided arbitrarily by the user (horizontally and vertically), we impleme...

Problems and Problems. Eperts please help
We are running GPS version 9.5 . I think its not supported by support any more so I amnot sure anyone can help me with this. We were running this of a Novell File server. It had Novell 5.0, GPS directory and Pervasive sql 2000i our server crashed. I build a new server and installed novell/ Perasvive sql 2000 and all the clients on the clients machine. Copied the GPS directory and made sure the clients path were pointing correctly to the GPS path. Now every client gets an error. Run betrieve first Nothing has changed the configration is the same and I have installed the betrieve clien...

Multiple language problem
hi! i have created two dlls - mydll_german and mydll_english which are included to a project using the #pragma comment(lib, "mydll_xxx.lib") statement depending on a defined symbol _GERMAN or _ENGLISH if the final application uses mydll_english and some other dlls that also use mydll they always use mydll_german though they are included through the same include file with the #pragma comment(...) statement as the application itself. i am a little bit confused. philipp philipp, If the correct DLL is included in the application, but not in other DLLs, and - in addition - *some* ...

Please help me. Creting kbarticles with SDK

My reading pane in Outlook has greyed out
Hi all - the "reading pane" under my "view" drop down menu has greyed out and I can't seem to find out why or how I can get it back, so that I can view my emails without having to double click on the item in the inbox. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanx ...

problem with PostMessage
hi, I have a problem with the definition of a constant, when I change IDC_WEB_ACCESS the messaging does not work, what the problem can be from ? My code is sth like this: One of my thread posts a message : #define IDC_WEB_ACCESS 1023 PostMessage(HWND_BROADCAST,IDC_WEB_ACCESS,3,7); My others thread responds : ON_MESSAGE(IDC_WEB_ACCESS,WebAccess) .. .. ..void CProcessManagementDlg::WebAccess(WPARAM wParam,LPARAM lParam) { } behzad wrote: > hi, > I have a problem with the definition of a constant, when I change > IDC_WEB_ACCESS the messaging does not work, what the prob...

IIC