How do platform builder SDKs work?

Hi everyone.
I have a question regarding SDKs on Windows CE 6 platform builder.

I have 2 different boards based on the same BSP (Atmel AT91).
On the first board (B47), I created a solution that builds the BSP and
added an SDK call B47_SDK. Up till then, no problem. I can develop
programs for this platform without issue.

The problem is that I now I have a second board (B53). I created a
solution that builds a BSP for this new board, and added an SDK called
B53_SDK.

If I install this new SDK, I can no longer develop applications for
the B47 device. They seem to be mutually exclusive. Is this normal?
What am I missing?

In advance, thanks.

Regards,
0
Emmanuel
3/9/2010 3:41:46 PM
windowsce.platbuilder 744 articles. 0 followers. Follow

9 Replies
938 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 28

On 3/9/2010 4:41 PM, Emmanuel.Viollet@webdyn.com wrote:
> Hi everyone.
> I have a question regarding SDKs on Windows CE 6 platform builder.
>
> I have 2 different boards based on the same BSP (Atmel AT91).
> On the first board (B47), I created a solution that builds the BSP and
> added an SDK call B47_SDK. Up till then, no problem. I can develop
> programs for this platform without issue.
>
> The problem is that I now I have a second board (B53). I created a
> solution that builds a BSP for this new board, and added an SDK called
> B53_SDK.
>
> If I install this new SDK, I can no longer develop applications for
> the B47 device. They seem to be mutually exclusive. Is this normal?
> What am I missing?

What do you mean with "I can no longer develop application"? The SDK 
disappeared from the list or you got an error when you try to select it?
Old solutions can still be built using the old SDK?

-- 
Valter Minute (eMVP)
Training, support and development for Windows CE:
www.fortechembeddedlabs.it
My embedded programming and cooking blog:
www.geekswithblogs.net/WindowsEmbeddedCookbook
Windows Embedded support forums in Italian:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/it-IT/windowsembeddedit/threads
(the reply address of this message is invalid)
0
Valter
3/9/2010 4:32:21 PM
On 9 mar, 17:32, "Valter Minute [eMVP]"
<valter.minute@_REMOVEME_gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/9/2010 4:41 PM, Emmanuel.Viol...@webdyn.com wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone.
> > I have a question regarding SDKs on Windows CE 6 platform builder.
>
> > I have 2 different boards based on the same BSP (Atmel AT91).
> > On the first board (B47), I created a solution that builds the BSP and
> > added an SDK call B47_SDK. Up till then, no problem. I can develop
> > programs for this platform without issue.
>
> > The problem is that I now I have a second board (B53). I created a
> > solution that builds a BSP for this new board, and added an SDK called
> > B53_SDK.
>
> > If I install this new SDK, I can no longer develop applications for
> > the B47 device. They seem to be mutually exclusive. Is this normal?
> > What am I missing?
>
> What do you mean with "I can no longer develop application"? The SDK
> disappeared from the list or you got an error when you try to select it?
> Old solutions can still be built using the old SDK?
>


Old solutions can no longer be developped. And the SDK disappears from
the list of available SDKs.
So I get an error when I try to compile using the older SDK.


0
Emmanuel
3/9/2010 5:31:05 PM
On 9 mar, 18:31, "Emmanuel.Viol...@webdyn.com"
<emmanuel.viol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 mar, 17:32, "Valter Minute [eMVP]"
>
>
>
> <valter.minute@_REMOVEME_gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 3/9/2010 4:41 PM, Emmanuel.Viol...@webdyn.com wrote:
>
> > > Hi everyone.
> > > I have a question regarding SDKs on Windows CE 6 platform builder.
>
> > > I have 2 different boards based on the same BSP (Atmel AT91).
> > > On the first board (B47), I created a solution that builds the BSP and
> > > added an SDK call B47_SDK. Up till then, no problem. I can develop
> > > programs for this platform without issue.
>
> > > The problem is that I now I have a second board (B53). I created a
> > > solution that builds a BSP for this new board, and added an SDK called
> > > B53_SDK.
>
> > > If I install this new SDK, I can no longer develop applications for
> > > the B47 device. They seem to be mutually exclusive. Is this normal?
> > > What am I missing?
>
> > What do you mean with "I can no longer develop application"? The SDK
> > disappeared from the list or you got an error when you try to select it?
> > Old solutions can still be built using the old SDK?
>
> Old solutions can no longer be developped. And the SDK disappears from
> the list of available SDKs.
> So I get an error when I try to compile using the older SDK.

The error message I get when I try to compile a B47 project after
having installed SDK B53 is : "The operation could not be completed.
Unspecified error". Which isn't very helpful.

Do I have to change a GUID in the sdkcfg file? I tried changing the
Product GUID line, but it didn't seem to change much.

In advance, thanks.

0
Emmanuel
3/9/2010 5:36:36 PM
On 3/9/2010 6:36 PM, Emmanuel.Viollet@webdyn.com wrote:
[...]
> The error message I get when I try to compile a B47 project after
> having installed SDK B53 is : "The operation could not be completed.
> Unspecified error". Which isn't very helpful.
>
> Do I have to change a GUID in the sdkcfg file? I tried changing the
> Product GUID line, but it didn't seem to change much.
>
> In advance, thanks.
>

Did you copy the SDK configuration file from the first platform to the 
second one?
It may be that some IDs are conflicting. You may try to re-create both 
SDK from scratch, uninstall and reinstall them.
When you install/unistall SDKs, keep Visual Studio closed.

-- 
Valter Minute (eMVP)
Training, support and development for Windows CE:
www.fortechembeddedlabs.it
My embedded programming and cooking blog:
www.geekswithblogs.net/WindowsEmbeddedCookbook
Windows Embedded support forums in Italian:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/it-IT/windowsembeddedit/threads
(the reply address of this message is invalid)
0
Valter
3/9/2010 5:51:11 PM
 Did you copy the SDK configuration file from the first platform to
the
> second one?
> It may be that some IDs are conflicting. You may try to re-create both
> SDK from scratch, uninstall and reinstall them.
> When you install/unistall SDKs, keep Visual Studio closed.
>

Hi.

I created the SDKs from scratch.
It seems that some IDs are conflicting, but I can't figure out which
ones.  Any ideas?

I'll try again closing all instances of Visual Studio. I think it was
already the case, but I'll double check.

In any case, you don't see any particular reason why this doesn't
work? I'm not doing anything notoriously wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
0
Emmanuel
3/9/2010 6:56:11 PM
Did you create your OSDesign from scratch or did you copy any files from the 
previous OSDesign?

-- 
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Senior Engineer
Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com
My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman

Eurotech Inc.
www.Eurotech.com

"Emmanuel.Viollet@webdyn.com" <emmanuel.viollet@gmail.com> wrote in message 
news:28595842-01bd-44eb-b7cc-43a916761494@v20g2000yqv.googlegroups.com...
> Did you copy the SDK configuration file from the first platform to
> the
>> second one?
>> It may be that some IDs are conflicting. You may try to re-create both
>> SDK from scratch, uninstall and reinstall them.
>> When you install/unistall SDKs, keep Visual Studio closed.
>>
>
> Hi.
>
> I created the SDKs from scratch.
> It seems that some IDs are conflicting, but I can't figure out which
> ones.  Any ideas?
>
> I'll try again closing all instances of Visual Studio. I think it was
> already the case, but I'll double check.
>
> In any case, you don't see any particular reason why this doesn't
> work? I'm not doing anything notoriously wrong?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards, 


0
Bruce
3/9/2010 7:36:45 PM
When the old SDK was the only one installed, were there references in the VS 
environment to the BSP name, rather than the project name? That is, did it 
give you an option to target "B47" or to target the name of your 
BSP/Platform?  Windows CE 5.0 had this sort of problem.  Installing another 
SDK that referenced the same BSP would break the first one (as well as 
exposing your BSP name to application developers).

If this does not seem to be the problem with your SDKs, have you installed 
all of the CE6 QFEs and other updates?  If not, I'd uinstall my SDKs, install 
the QFEs, do clean sysgens on each project, regenerate the SDKs, and 
reinstall the SDKs to verify that there's still a problem.

Paul T.

"Emmanuel.Viollet@webdyn.com" wrote:

>  Did you copy the SDK configuration file from the first platform to
> the
> > second one?
> > It may be that some IDs are conflicting. You may try to re-create both
> > SDK from scratch, uninstall and reinstall them.
> > When you install/unistall SDKs, keep Visual Studio closed.
> >
> 
> Hi.
> 
> I created the SDKs from scratch.
> It seems that some IDs are conflicting, but I can't figure out which
> ones.  Any ideas?
> 
> I'll try again closing all instances of Visual Studio. I think it was
> already the case, but I'll double check.
> 
> In any case, you don't see any particular reason why this doesn't
> work? I'm not doing anything notoriously wrong?
> 
> Thanks for your help.
> 
> Regards,
> .
> 
0
Utf
3/9/2010 8:14:01 PM
On 9 mar, 20:36, "Bruce Eitman [eMVP]"
<bruce.eitman.nos...@Eurotech.com.nospam> wrote:
> Did you create your OSDesign from scratch or did you copy any files from =
the
> previous OSDesign?
>

No. Unfortunately I can't create the OSDesign from scratch. I copied
the previous OSDesign, changed some names and voil=E0!
What I'm trying now is changing the GUIDs in the OSDesign so that
they're different. Do you think this will change something?

On 9 mar, 21:14, Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] <paultobey _at_ earthlink _dot_
net> wrote:
> When the old SDK was the only one installed, were there references in the=
 VS
> environment to the BSP name, rather than the project name? That is, did i=
t
> give you an option to target "B47" or to target the name of your
> BSP/Platform?  Windows CE 5.0 had this sort of problem.  Installing anoth=
er
> SDK that referenced the same BSP would break the first one (as well as
> exposing your BSP name to application developers).
>
> If this does not seem to be the problem with your SDKs, have you installe=
d
> all of the CE6 QFEs and other updates?  If not, I'd uinstall my SDKs, ins=
tall
> the QFEs, do clean sysgens on each project, regenerate the SDKs, and
> reinstall the SDKs to verify that there's still a problem.


The name I get in the application target is B47_SDK(ARMV4I).
B47_SDK is the name I gave to the SDK. So it seems correct.
Also, I installed all the latest rollups, service packs, etc to my
Platform Builder install.

I'm currently rebuilding after having changed all the GUIDs. I'll keep
you informed of my progress.

In any case, thanks for your help.
0
Emmanuel
3/10/2010 9:27:23 AM
Hi again.

OK. I think I've got this issue solved.

After having changed the GUIDs in the BSP solution file, I now have 2
different SDKs and both seem to compile correctly.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,


On 10 mar, 10:27, "Emmanuel.Viol...@webdyn.com"
<emmanuel.viol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 mar, 20:36, "Bruce Eitman [eMVP]"
>
> <bruce.eitman.nos...@Eurotech.com.nospam> wrote:
> > Did you create your OSDesign from scratch or did you copy any files fro=
m the
> > previous OSDesign?
>
> No. Unfortunately I can't create the OSDesign from scratch. I copied
> the previous OSDesign, changed some names and voil=E0!
> What I'm trying now is changing the GUIDs in the OSDesign so that
> they're different. Do you think this will change something?
>
> On 9 mar, 21:14, Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] <paultobey _at_ earthlink _dot_
>
> net> wrote:
> > When the old SDK was the only one installed, were there references in t=
he VS
> > environment to the BSP name, rather than the project name? That is, did=
 it
> > give you an option to target "B47" or to target the name of your
> > BSP/Platform? =A0Windows CE 5.0 had this sort of problem. =A0Installing=
 another
> > SDK that referenced the same BSP would break the first one (as well as
> > exposing your BSP name to application developers).
>
> > If this does not seem to be the problem with your SDKs, have you instal=
led
> > all of the CE6 QFEs and other updates? =A0If not, I'd uinstall my SDKs,=
 install
> > the QFEs, do clean sysgens on each project, regenerate the SDKs, and
> > reinstall the SDKs to verify that there's still a problem.
>
> The name I get in the application target is B47_SDK(ARMV4I).
> B47_SDK is the name I gave to the SDK. So it seems correct.
> Also, I installed all the latest rollups, service packs, etc to my
> Platform Builder install.
>
> I'm currently rebuilding after having changed all the GUIDs. I'll keep
> you informed of my progress.
>
> In any case, thanks for your help.

0
Emmanuel
3/10/2010 10:21:28 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

I feel like an idiot! couldn't get outlook express to work and windows mail is the same if not worse. UGH!
I cannot figure out how to get any of the e-mails to work other than yahoo, hotmail and my isp MSN. I need help PLEASE???? I keep reading all of the Q'S that I see others share with me yet do not know where and how to find the kind answeres that others must surely be sending all of us frustrated pc users out here of course this is surely silly even trying to send you this since every single thing I have tried to send have come right back undelivered. but try I shall. Thanks so much, D Windows Mail doesn't support webmail, which for a long time was the=2...

About platforms
Hi all, I'm a newbie here. I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum, please let me know if it's wrong I developed a pocket pc dialog-based application by embedded visual c++. Is it possible to transfer it to Win32 application by visual c++ Thanks and regards Ryan I think you are better off posting this in microsoft.public.pocketpc.* newsgroup. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ryan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8BDEA98-C7DB-4AD7-9F86-99F16BA77BCC@microsoft.com... | Hi all, I'm a newbie here. I'm not sure...

How to work with Hyperlinks
I have several columns with several dozens of hyperlinked entries in each column. I'd like to unlink them all. I highlighted all entries in a column and removed underlines, changed their color to black, but they still were linked. Sure, I can unlink each one, but it will take several hours to finish my job. Is there a way to unlink all hyperlinks at once, or, at least, in each column separately? I'll appreciate your help. -- Ilya Zeldes Fort Myers, Florida Right-click and select hyperlink... and remove the link Now using Format Painter copy this format to any other cell requ...

Uninstall not working?
I used the uninstaller. It said all previous version of Office were un-installed and would be found in trash. I see Office X in trash. But I also still see it in apps folder - so I'm confused. OS 10.3.4 Office 2004 >-----Original Message----- >I used the uninstaller. It said all previous version of Office were >un-installed and would be found in trash. I see Office X in trash. = But I >also still see it in apps folder - so I'm confused. > >OS 10.3.4 >Office 2004 > > >. I am also having problems with uninstall, I cannot now open files by = doub...

Invest 3325/-. & get 2,04,750/- in 12 periods without working. or 32,00,000/- with some working
Hi I made my choice when faced this opportunity to lock my position. The compnay is going on mass way to sell Bajaj Allianz New unit gain policy . How you and me can benefit by taking policy earlier. We can enter into pool to earn 2,04,750/- without working. IF we introduce 8 members we can earn 32,00,000/- (not necessary 8 members has to work) This is called grwoth plan.. & many companies are successfully running this concpet. see the testimonals for proof. Investment is 3325/- & we get policy when 12,000/- gets deposited in your account. 9000./- gets deduced from your earning....

Unprotect doesn't work in BeforeClose event?
I've got a workbook with one of the worksheets password protected. When trying to save the workbook as an HTML file, Excel complains about it and refuses to do so unless the worksheet is unprotected. I've tried putting in the call to Unprotect at the Before Close event but found that it doesn't work. Calling the code in a Command Button does. However, I can't do it this way (for some reason). So any idea how to work around this thing? Thanks in advance. :) Why don't you try the following Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) ...

Out-of-Office working internally but not externally ??
It works as it's supposed to internally, but it seems that whenever someone sends an email from the outside it never replies. Is this a known issue? Exchange 2000, Win 2000, Outlook 2000. Have you enabled OOF replies? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=262352 Nue MLK wrote: > It works as it's supposed to internally, but it seems that whenever someone > sends an email from the outside it never replies. Is this a known issue? > > Exchange 2000, Win 2000, Outlook 2000. Exchange 2000/2003's default configuration is to stop out of office notifications from leavi...

POP3 working, Web Outlook not on new users
When I add a new user, they are not able to access the Web Outlook. They are able to log on to the Remote Web Workplace login. When you select "Read My Company e-mail" they get the Outlook Web Access login with the error "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Ensure that your user name and password are correct, and then try again." They are members of the same groups that do fuction properly: Domain Users, MasterRealty, Remote Desktop Users, and Remote Web Workplace Users. All help appreciated. Doug Doug In your message you describe some non-Exchange...

Delegate Access doesnt work with trusted domain
Hi Everyone Background: We host exchange on a specific domain lets call it domaina.co.za We have trusts with a domain in its own forest domainb.co.za On our side the account is disabled and we give the foreign domain account rights to the mailbox (Full Mailbox and Assosiated External account) This all works 100% The problem comes in when 2 users that logon to the foreign domain want to share calendars etc using delegates. They give the delegate access and the other person can't open the folder "Unable to open folder" This only happens when giving delegate access to someo...

Smartlist Builder
#1 By default, a smart list I created displays as Current | 31-60 | 61-90 | Vendor Name | Amount Due | Vendor Number | Over 90 I need to be able to change the default display order. This is also a HUGE problem when designating a a Smartlist as a GoTo. I have a summary report with a Favorite that displays the correct order, {{{BUT}}} when the detail GoTo (same, but shows documents) is selected, it displays the columns all scrambled again. :( #2 I should be able to point a GoTo to a Smartlist Favorite, but can't. :( #3 I should be able to see a summary total at the bottom (on th...

32-Bit platform to a 64-Bit platform access form
I have a form which I'm moving from my old server to a 64Bit server, I keep getting the HTTP 500 error, "cannot display the page". In the program (name. asp) I had change the Provider "MSDASQL;Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\ VirtualDirectories\CompanyPortal\Forms\Progam\ProgramName.mdb;" And I had dowload the 64 bit driver MSDASQL, But it still not working. Do I need to convert the Access database to SQL and use a SQL ODBC connection? At this moment, all drivers/providers for Access/JET are exclusively 32 bit, so yo...

How to work with StorportLogSystemEvent
I am trying to rewrite some code that relies on IoWriteErrorLogEntry using the newer function StorportLogSystemEvent. Most of the parameters seem to line up nicely but I am wondering about the string manipulations. How can I access the RTL unicode functions from my storport driver? When I include wdm.h I encounter a slew of redefinition errors so obviously there is a conflict. I hope I won't need to create and test my own versions of these functions. Is there any sample code available that uses StorportLogSystemEvent? I did see the slides from WinHEC but they were a littl...

Expression Builder
Is there a way with expression builder you can chnage the value of a field on a report? For example the two I would like to do are: 1. If field = 0 then make blank or null 2. if field = 's' then display "store" Thanks. On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:51:01 -0800, AJ <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way with expression builder you can chnage the value of a field on >a report? For example the two I would like to do are: >1. If field = 0 then make blank or null >2. if field = 's' then display "store" > >Thanks. Sure. Use th...

Safe List filter not working
Actually, the JEF was set to 'Safe Lists.' Furthermore, I have no email addresses in my Contacts folder. All of the addresses are in subfolders to the Contacts folder. That being the case, it should keep everything except emails from people on the safe lists out of the InBox, but that's not happening. Much of the spam is being sent to the Junk E-Mail box, but not all of it. Almost all of the spam that is slipping through into my InBox is coming from my account with pacbell.net. Might that have something to do with it ? If not, does anyone have any ideas ? -----------...

Project 2007 non working day
Sorry if this post doubles up but I am not sure that the first one went through. I have made a copy of the standard calendar for my project and using the Change Working Times option have added a few non working days. However, although they show as Exeption days in the calendar when i go to my Gantt chart they are still showing as a working day. I have double checked under Project information that my project is using the copy standard calendar. Please could you let me know why it is not showing in my Gantt chart. Thanks Hi, Format Timescale Non Working time pad...

Smart List Builder issue with SP3 install #2
While running GP Utilities as part of the SP3 upgrade on GP10 it would start to update Dynamics and as soon as it got to DU000010 it would fail. I looked in the duinstall.log file and saw that it referenced 3830 which is SLB. I then commented out the SLB entries in both dynamics.set and dynutils.set, and was able to successfully complete the SP3 update on all the tables in GP Utilities. I also had to rename the eOne.Dynamics.GP.ExcelBuilder.Engine.dll file in the Addins folder. I tried doing an uninstall then reinstall via Add//Remove on SLB, but that didn’t change anything. Once I ...

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

It Worked!!! :-)
I have no idea why an action would not work the first time and it would work the 2nd, but it did! I did everything the same, but this time the box popped up and I choose the one with no messages. Now I still got a message because a new sheet appeared with headers of: sheet, object, name, property, value, and action. I knew there were 3 old workbooks linked and wasn't surprised when I had to repeat the process 2 more times. Is there any reason I have to save those 3 sheets, or is it ok to delete them? Elaine :-) Glad you got it working. (And you have one more response at the origina...

Working in time formats
I'm trying to create a spreadsheet for various marathon race paces, but whenever I enter a time in runner's lingo (ie. 7:31 equals 7 minutes and 31 seconds) the program wants to convert to a date. I've thought about using decimals where 7:31 would be written as 7.517, but that's a bit clunky. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. Ralph And you're entering 7:31, not 7/31, right? Maybe it's a window setting. Open up the regional settings applet under control panel In winXP: windows start button|settings|control panel|regional and language options On t...

Help: Error when working disconnected in sales outlook
When attempt to work connectionless, it appears to me the following message in all folders: "Cannot access rights of or privilege sufficient lacks to conduct this action". The user is administrator in local machine. The OS is WINDOWS XP SP2 HOME EDITION. Sales for Outlook is not supported on XP Home Edition, because XP Home Edition cannot be joined to a domain "Valentin" <valentincollado@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23xYGPiCmFHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > When attempt to work connectionless, it appears to me the following > message in all fol...

Button/Macro Not Working, Help!
I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre-define views. The macro works fine only after I use Report Manager the firs time. If I exit my workbook and Excel, then return to it, th button/macro does not function. Nothing happens until I manully us Report Manager again. Is there a bug with this or am I missin something -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Post your code. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 20 May 2004 08:38:55 -0500, baston <<baston.16k4at@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre...

refernce to a different work sheet
In one of the worksheets in my xls file, I have this formula: =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($A2,$K$1:$M$31,2,0)),"",VLOOKUP($A2,$K$1:$M$31,2,0)) in columns B and C The lookup table is in (on) the same worksheet. But I'd like to move the table to another worksheet in the .xls file. If I do that, how must I change the formula? The table I am referencing is K1 - M31. David =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($A2,Sheet2!$K$1:$M$31,2,0)),"",VLOOKUP($A2,Sheet2!$K$1:$M$31,2,0)) I've used Sheet2 as an example, change as necessary -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, E...

Running "All" Rules Doesn't work, but indviducal rules do
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have several Exchange rules set up. Most aren't enabled all the time. I just run them when I want to clean out my Inbox. I run them by selecting all messages and going to Messages -> Apply Rule. If I choose one rule at a time it works great. However, If I choose "All Rules" none of them work. Its been this way since I stared using the product several months ago and its getting unbearable. "mansopluc@officeformac.com" wrote: > I have several Exchange rules set up. Most aren't enabled ...

MAPI not working
I am using MYOB and want to send emails directly from MYOB using Windows Mail. However when I click on email in MYOB I get a message saying that "cannot find MAPI32.dll. Please install MAPI" I have tried this by downloading the mapi32.dll from a site but this has not worked. Can anyone help me please? FabFay MYOB needs a full MAPI client like Outlook. Windows Mail won't work. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Fabfay" <fabfay@iinet.net.au> wrote in message = news...

work hours 02-28-07
Hi, I'm making a workflow process where some tasks are tracked and must be completed after X work hours. In the workflow manager, I configure the waiting time, before the process starts to send e-mails and create new tasks. But that time does not respect the work hours of the owner of the process. Is there a solution already in CRM to make the process work accordig to the schedule of the owner or do I have to solve it with a parallel developement. Thanks, Irene ...