CEPC, serial KITL

Can somebody explain to the novice how to enable serial KITL in WinCE 6.0.
CEPC ? My CEPC platform has an incompatible Ethernet adapter, so I am booting
to MS-DOS copying NK.BIN from the network share and then staring it with
loadcepc.exe It works great, I also can see debug messages on serial port.
Great, however, what is the easiest way to run KITL over the serial port ?
There suppose to be serial KITL implementation in CEPC BSP, but how to enable
it ???
Thank you, Yan

0
Yan

XML Serialization and custom collections
I am getting XML from a dataset that has been populated via a storedprocedure no schemas have been applied nor any relationships. But the correct table names have been given to match the table(s) equivalent business object(s). I have a custom collection that implements ICollection and IEnumerable. Here is the collection: Imports ERP.BusinessObjects Imports ERP.BusinessObjects.Helpdesk Imports ICTObjects.Collections Imports System.Xml.Serialization Namespace Collections <Serializable()> _ Public Class BusinessObjectCollection : Implements ICollection, IEnumerable ...

ObjectSchema for Serialize
Versioning for a file using ObjectSchema. Some data has been serialized in a class derived from CDocument. Forgot to add the a file version number !However some additional data has to be added to this class but should be able to open files which don't contain the new data. Tried using introducing IMPLEMENT_SERIAL with VERSIONABLE_SCHEMA | VerNo but this does not seem to be saved correctly to the new files. For older files GetObjectSchema returns -1 but for the new files as well. What could be wrong ? Thanks. If you also forgot to add the VERSIONABLE_SCHEMA onto the first version then...

iesample performance in CEPC is slow
I have created a CEPC by using Wince 6 and when i browse INTERNET the speed is very slow with compare to standard Windows 7 running X86 machine. (The test carried out in the same machine) . For both case i use the Internet Explorer to browse the net. Is there any method to improve the performance of IE sample browser. Huh? What hardware are you comparing to what hardware? You don't seriously expect a Windows 7 dual-core 3.3GHz processor running 4GB of RAM with a high-performance display chip/driver to be comparable to a 900MHz ATOM processor with 256MB of RAM and a VGA F...

Serial thread continued #2
I have managed to make some headway on the serial thread. I have a button on my dialog that sends a byte to a microcontroller. The micro responds by sending a 10h followed by 33 bytes. I have tested the micro's response with hyperterm so I know it works. Now when the 10h comes in it does seem to read the 33 bytes that follow'd. BUT, before the PostMessage I get the error "Error reading data". When I click OK on the error messagebox all the data did appear as expected. How do I find out what the error was? Also after the data appears another MessageBox show "Error 1 read...

Serialization
Experienced members, I need some advice, or maybe I am missing something simple. I have 2 classes. public class Manager public property Controls as arraylist public function CreateObject(byval type as Types) as IObject end class public class myControl implement IObject public property Controls as arraylist public property Parent as IObject end class I have a circular reference when I do this; dim man as new manager dim c1 as new myControl dim c2 as new myControl c1.controls.add(c2) c2.Parent = c1 man.controls.add(c1) Ok, now I have a object tree. I would like to serialize the...

How to programmatically get the library name by serial number
Hello, I am writing a script to lock/unlock a library door. I know the library's serial number. How do I get the DPM's library name to use with "Lock-DPMLibraryDoor -DPMLibrary <Library>..."? Thanks, Nick Here is sample script to get the Library matching a serial number and to unlock it: $DPMLib = Get-DPMLibrary MyServer | where { $_.SerialNumber -match "L0CHGRFC4D53BFCBEFDE11869B00155" } Lock-DPMLibraryDoor -DPMLibrary $DPMLib For more information about any power shell object and its members, try Get-Member -inputobject $MYO...

how to print the serial number
hi i have the problem here in my report if i print the products that is perfect it do work everything is ok but i want to write a particular iD for each product such as my print out product Apple mango the one i imagine such as 1 apple 2 mango 3 banana .. .. .. .. .. thanxk in advance Naveed Take a look at the "Running Sum" property of a textbox whose initial value you set to "=1". -- Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this p...

XML Serialization Vs Breaking Domain/Business Logic Vs Custom Serialization
XML Serialization is a great feature. Recently I've found myself "leveraging" it on some of my classes and spending far too much time altering a class so that it's resultant XML message is in the correct format using XmlAttribute etc Eventually I end up with a who collection of classes with default constructors, writeable properties which should be readonly/Property Sets etc, Typically these would be wrong from an OO point of view if they were in my Domain layer. For example I might have a Person class with a readonly DateOfBirth property, but I'd have to make that w...

Registry on CEPC
Hello, On our x86 cepc, the registry (file system hive based) seems to be not saved occasionally. I.e. after a reboot, sometimes the changes are lost. How does the registry work on cepc, is it saved instantly after a change or is it saved in intervalls? What else can be the reason for this. Thanks in advance. timm-f wrote: > Hello, > > On our x86 cepc, the registry (file system hive based) seems to be not saved > occasionally. > I.e. after a reboot, sometimes the changes are lost. > > How does the registry work on cepc, is it saved instantly aft...

reconcile serial numbers to the install discs.
I have 27 copies of office installed in our company. One person is conficting with another user. I looked at the product ID number to try to determine which set of install disks I need to re-install from, but it does not relate to the serial numbers on the install disks. How do I determine which serial number I need to use for the reinstall? In article <1115915565.975431.294930@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, "rhennosy" <rhennosy@bigredrooster.com> wrote: > I have 27 copies of office installed in our company. One person is > conficting with another user. I looked...

serial number #2
I need to delet hundereds of old sold serial number because I need to shrink my DB. Is there way I can get script ? All the serials are under one item. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1410 vendaliajat@yahoo.com Hi Gill - first confirm your item id by typing your serial item itemlookupcode in XXX below (keep the single quotes) select id from item where itemlookupcode = 'XXX' -- confirm and jot down the id assigned to the item - let's say its ID is123 The status field gets flagged with a &quo...

More capable xml serialization: do any other xml serialization frameworks exist?
Hi. I do like the current XmlSerialization and especially the xsd.exe utility. But it doesn't support cycle-references. I've head that there would be one with such support in WinFx. I wonder whether there are some exist today? I'd appreciate any link to such xml serialization frameworks. I want to serialize the following class. class Module { public string name; public Element[] elements; } class Element { public string name; public Module inModule; } An Element object is represented with the element <object name="name1" inModule="nameOfModule&...

XML serialization #9
Hello there, I need to design classes, that can be serialized to XML like this: <?xml version="1.0"?> <Groups xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <Group> <Item name="Group 1 item 1" /> <Item name="Group 1 item 2" /> </Group> <Group> <Item name="Group 2 item 1" /> <Item name="Group 2 item 2" /> <Item name="Group 2 item 3" /> </Group> <Group> <I...

CBM Transactions Serials!!!
Hi, Something strange is happening at our 3 companies (Version 7.5 & 8.0), which is that the serials of the CBM transactions giving totally different serials thatn the one it is supposed to give, then we have to alter it manually from the Checkbook Setup window. This is happening much frequently and I didn't find any logical reason for that. Is there any one experienced similar problemd with the CBM, and what is the solution could be for it? Any help will highly appreciated. Regards, ...

CEPC Setup
Hi All, Iam trying to setup CEPC (6.0) on a Desktop PC with Intel PRO/100 VE NIC Card ( Vendor ID:8086, Device ID:1050).and I had set set NET_IRQ=0 set NET_IOBASE=0 set NET_IP=192.168.1.10. When I boot I see BootLoader boots immediately and shows Jumping to 0xXXXXXX Address and it stucks there. My Qs: 1.Is my NIC Card supported for CEPC. 2.If yes what are values(VenId,DevId,UpperMAC,Type,Name,Drivers) i should add at g_NicSupported array. 3. and I do not see any serial port messages coming from CEPC to Dev System. Can Someone throw some light on this issue please? -R.Gurus...

Serial Ports, MSCOMM32 vs ReadFile
Hello all, I was wondering what folks here, especially the MVPs, have to say about handling serial communications in an MFC environment? Specifically, what are the pros and cons of using the ReadFile method vs MS's MSCOMM32 component? I'm not espousing either. In either case, are there gotchas depending on whether your app is MDI, SDI or dialog based? What about plain vanilla old fashioned Windows? ATL? If this has been covered extensively in the past forgive me, I missed it. Interested in hearing all opinions, comments and recommendations. TIA, Gerry Murphy Gerry Murphy w...

Serialization: Two Scenarios
I apologize for the length of this post, but this particular problem takes a bit of explanation. I have a set of hierarchically-related classes that I want to serialize on demand at runtime. There are two scenarios for serialization: the first is what I refer to as a "reduced" values set, where I will serialize only a selected few properties from each class in order to reduce the wire size of the xml. The second scenario is a "full" values set, where all public properties of each object in the hierarchy will be serialized as part of a runtime configuration request. Thi...

XML Serialization with nullable values
Hello, I have been reading a lot of pages and I cannot seem to find a easy solution for my problem... I have to deserialize (and serialize) a file which looks like this: ************** <record> <field1>data1</field1> <field2 nil="true"></field2> </record> ************** That is it... no XML header, no namespace, no comments, etc... I created a class like this: ************** public class record() { public string field1 {get; set; } [XmlElement(IsNullable=true)] public int? field2 {get; set; } } *************...

problem when transferring out serialized item
we have a serialized item that was returned by a customer, and was placed into offline inventory. i went to offline inventory and transferred the item out, we did a standard transfer type (we are sending the item back to the supplier). after doing that, i went to the transfer out order, and selected issue all, and tried to commit to it. i get the error message "the following serial number exists in the database, and is not available for issuing: 04215494019" i checked this serial number in the serial table, and the status of the serial number is set at 3. we've never...

CEPC, serial KITL
Can somebody explain to the novice how to enable serial KITL in WinCE 6.0. CEPC ? My CEPC platform has an incompatible Ethernet adapter, so I am booting to MS-DOS copying NK.BIN from the network share and then staring it with loadcepc.exe It works great, I also can see debug messages on serial port. Great, however, what is the easiest way to run KITL over the serial port ? There suppose to be serial KITL implementation in CEPC BSP, but how to enable it ??? Thank you, Yan ...

Serial port
Hey, I've got an application (VC6), which must communicate with the serial port (com port). I use ReadFile, WriteFile with Non-overlapped mode. There's a thread, which is only for the reading. The problem: Missing data. Does anybody knows, how the input/output buffer of the comport is realizied? When there come more data over the ComPort then the Software reads out, what happens? Does anybody had some advices? Thanks Peter There are a variety of ways to set up reading a commport, but in general you= have to use overlapped IO. The comm port driver in effect puts data in y...

Serialization to XmlTextReader results in null

serializing loops
Hi, I would appreciate any help regarding the following problem: Say I have a class A which has a member pointer to B, and class B has a member pointer to A. Now I have two instances of A and B, the member pointers of which point to each other. That is: class B; class A { public: B* Bptr; } class B { public: A* Aptr; } A a; B b; a.Bptr = b; b.Aptr = a; How should I implement the Serialize method for A and B? Another, perhaps slightly simpler question: Say I have class C which has a member pointer to class D, and there is more than one instance of C which points to the same instance o...

serializing element text using SOAP
I have generated a proxy class derived from System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol One of my classes is defined as [System.Xml.Serialization.SoapTypeAttribute("MyClass", "http://www.mycompany.com")] public class MyClass { public MyClass() { } public MyClass(String text) { this.Value = text; } [XmlText(typeof(string))] public string Value; } I wish for instances of this class to be serialized as <tns:MyClass>hello world</tns:MyClass> However it serializes as <tns:MyClass><Value xsi:type="xsd:string">hello worl...