CE6: How to Disable SIP popup automatically

Hi,
I know SIP popup can be disabled by the following registry setting in CE5:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip]
         "TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:1
But It doesn't work in CE6.
How to disable SIP auto-Popup in CE6?

Thanks.
Eric

The SIP Auto Deploy in CE is due to Windows Controls invoke SHSipPreference
(exported by AYGSHELL.DLL).
So the easiest way is to avoid including AGYSHELL (SYSGEN_AYGSHELL)
But if excluding AYGSHELL is not an option, you may need to modify the
SHSipPreference (PRIVATE\SHELL\SHELLPSL\HAVEAYGSHELL\shellpsl.cpp) to supress
SIP showing up

"Eric_Ma" wrote:

> Hi,
> I know SIP popup can be disabled by the following registry setting in CE5:
>     [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip]
>          "TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:1
> But It doesn't work in CE6.
> How to disable SIP auto-Popup in CE6?
>
> Thanks.
> Eric

Disable preview on mouse hover
Hello, how do I disable the little information window that appears when I hover over an icon / folder in Windows XP? Thank you, AJS Look in Folder Options, View at the bottom of the list. AJS wrote: > Hello, > how do I disable the little information window that appears when I hover > over an icon / folder in Windows XP? > Thank you, > AJS > > Thank you, it worked. "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23IxKr1tDLHA.4636@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... | Look in Folder Options, View at the bottom of the list. | | ...

How to disable Color selection in CFontDialog
Hi, I want to disable color selection in CFontDialog. How do I do? Regards, Eric Chen > I want to disable color selection in CFontDialog. How do I do? Eric, The only control you have over this is the CF_EFFECTS flag setting, which also controls other aspects of the font. Dave "Eric Chen" <eric9chen@iei.com.tw> wrote in message news:OhUsQFxqGHA.4424@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I want to disable color selection in CFontDialog. How do I do? > > Regards, > > Eric Chen > > if you only want to disable the color selection combo then d...

Can we disable the an Accounts option?
In Outlook (2003 SP1) is it possible to remove an account from the Accounts drop down list on the E-mail toolbar (which appears if there is more than one send account in the profile)? Can this option be programmed, i.e. where is it in the object model for Outlook? Thanks for your input, Brian Brian Taylor <taylorb@newsgroups.nospam> wrote: > In Outlook (2003 SP1) is it possible to remove an account from the > Accounts drop down list on the E-mail toolbar (which appears if there > is more than one send account in the profile)? Sure. Tools>E-mail Accounts>Next. S...

Automatically Print Emails with Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002, or Outlook Express
I want to set my outlook or outlook express to Automatically Print Emails. When they are recived. You can create a rule in Outlook to print emails based on whatever criteria you set. "Clayton" <llenniuq@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:056801c3c148$c68bc280$a301280a@phx.gbl... I want to set my outlook or outlook express to Automatically Print Emails. When they are recived. You cannot, however, set Outlook Express to automatically print as its rules are less powerful or configurable. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion...

Mainstone III BSP for CE6 R2: Compat. with Mainstone II h/w?
Does anyone know if running Mainstone III BSP (from CE6 R2) on a Mainstone II should have any issues with DMA, or DMA Interrupts? Shortly after inserting a SDIO WLAN card, the SDHC driver, I see an Assertion failure within SDHC IST thread. (NOTE that same driver works with CE5 BSP for the Mainstone II): 41920 PID:400002 TID:43d000e SDHCIST: Interrupt: 0x00000001 41920 PID:400002 TID:43d000e SDHCIst: MMC_IREG_DATA_TRAN_DONE 41920 PID:400002 TID:43d000e Unknown: DEBUGCHK failed in file C: \WINCE600\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\SOC\PXA27X_MS_V1\SDHC\.\SDControl.c at line 1561 ---...

How do I disable password protection in FrontPage?
I am setting up a form at work on FrontPage and when I ask a person outside the server to test my form, when they hit the submit button it tells them they need to enter a passoword. Is there a way to disable having to input a passowrd to submit my form? Check the permissions on the folder the form data is being stored in. If the website is correctly set up and using FrontPage extensions the _private folder already has the correct permissions. Running a Server Health Check may correct the problem for the _private folder in an extended site. If the form data is going to email, ...

Popup windows
Hi there, I'm having problems with popup window blocking in MS Internet Explorer and CRM Outlook client integration where a lot of windows in CRM are being blocked somehow. I presumed having the Outlook Client integration for CRM would have automatically added the CRM windows to 'allowed sites' for popups, but they still are blocked. The same is happening in the internet browser. I have the popup blocker turned off, and I have no other tools such as Google bar that could also be blocking the windows. Did anyone have any similar problems, or know what I can do to stop w...

Disable Setup Assistant
Is there a way to disable to whole setup assistant or make it completely transparent to the user and fill in any necessary data with some default data? A lab full of first graders and their teacher is going to flip out if we have to send them through that. Yes, there is. Go to Mactopia and read up the information for "IT Pros". That takes you to the Office 2008 Admin Guide. You can do a managed roll-out of this thing, and you can perform a silent administrative installation. If you need more help, come back and I will get one of our System Administrators to give you a hand. I ...

Disable attachment message
We are using Outlook 2003 and users complain of having to be prompted to open attachments it says: You should only open attachments from a trustworthy source. The option to Always ask before opening this type of file is greyed out. My question is where is this controlled from I have looked at the Outlook security settings and nothing seems to allow me to give the user a choice. Is this controlled by a group policy could not find it there either ? TIA Darryl You didn't dig deep enough. Security tab, Change auto download settings button, uncheck Don't d/l HTML...etc. Leave W...

Disable item in a list box
Hi All, how can i delete a single item in a list box? -- -Sarath -- -Sarath "Sarath" wrote: > Hi All, > how can i delete a single item in a list box? > -- > -Sarath Sorry I meant how to to disable an item in a list box I meant how to disable a single item in a list box. sorry for the typo -- -Sarath "Sarath" wrote: > Hi All, > how can i delete a single item in a list box? > -- > -Sarath Sarath wrote: > I meant how to disable a single item in a list box. > sorry for the typo The list box does not have this capability built in bu...

Disable Lasso with Pen Button
I use oneone on my tablet PC almost every day, and one of my friends recently told me about a program called strokeit, that lets you make strokes on the screen to simulate button presses. I wanted to use this program to quickly switch between pages and tabs in one note, but to do this, you have to stroke while right clicking(pressing the button on the stylus). Whenever I press the button while in pen mode in onenote, however, it automatically selects the lasso tool. I was wondering if there was a way to disable the selecting of the lasso tool whenever i press the button on my pen...

Downloaded statements automatically entered
I have seen a few people mention that they have to accept downloaded transactions. Mine automatically enter themselves into the register in all my online accounts except my 401k account. I would rather have to accept/change them so I have some control since my banks list very little on the downloaded transaction. I can not find an option to make it not accept downloaded transactions automatically. I did see an option that says automatically accept downloaded transactions but, that is unchecked and always has been. Any guidance would be great. Oh, forgot this. Money 2005 deluxe o...

How do I disable sharing on Excel document?
I have a document shared. I need to record a macro and apply validation to cells on the sheet. I must first disable sharing but just can't seem to find it. Same way as u share it then remowe checkmark "Mike M" skrev: > I have a document shared. I need to record a macro and apply validation to > cells on the sheet. I must first disable sharing but just can't seem to find > it. In EXCEL 2007 take the following action:- Review Changes group Share Workbook Remove the tick from the box called:- Allow changes by more than one user at ...

Automatically format charts with range of dates
What I am trying to do is I have 4 charts that are linked with data from another spreadsheet. They are basically week totals for my business and make a chart compared to say last year. What I want to do though is have an option on my report that I can enter in a specific date or a range of dates and have the charts automatically filter the new data in and change. Instead of having to go into the chart data and changing what series of data I want to have a chart for I want to be able to just enter eg. "April 12-April 18" and have the charts bring up that data to reflect the ...

I can not disable e-mail tracking in system settings
Hi guys, Now I am using the MSCRM Server 3.0, and I have the issue about disable e-mail tracking funcation. When I change the choosen from "Yes" to "No" for "Track e-mail" in settings ---> Organization Settings ---> system Settings ---> Email tracking, after I click "Ok", but that options is still keeping "Yes". How can I disable Tracking E-mail function or change the "track E-mail" from "Yes" to "No"? Waiting for your help Thanks a lot & best regards Martin Try adding the 'Publisher&#...

Automatic Database Backup
Is it possible to right code to automatically backup a database? And if so how, or where, can I get information on this? Hi There are a few way to do this. I have windows scheuler doing this on all my databases (at 1 min past midnight each day). Open Scheduled Tasks (it's in the control panel). It's very simple and not likely to go wrong -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Ayo" wrote: > Is it possible to right code to automatically backup a database? And if so > how, or where, can I get information on this? Thanks Wayne. So I take it that, there is no way t...

getting Outlook "popup" window every few minutes.....
Hello, When using Outlook 2002 I get a box popping up on my screen every few minutes saying: "Unable to update public free/busy data. Operation failed" I recently set up a second data file and successfully created a rule to divert emails from a domain name I have to that data file and loaded a bunch of appointments into the calendar of that data file. Is this popup to do with that? Thanks Try starting Outlook once with the /CleanFreeBusy switch. If you need help using Outlook command line switches, look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296192 -- J...

CE6: How to Disable SIP popup automatically
Hi, I know SIP popup can be disabled by the following registry setting in CE5: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip] "TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:1 But It doesn't work in CE6. How to disable SIP auto-Popup in CE6? Thanks. Eric The SIP Auto Deploy in CE is due to Windows Controls invoke SHSipPreference (exported by AYGSHELL.DLL). So the easiest way is to avoid including AGYSHELL (SYSGEN_AYGSHELL) But if excluding AYGSHELL is not an option, you may need to modify the SHSipPreference (PRIVATE\SHELL\SHELLPSL\HAVEAYGSHELL\shellpsl.cpp) to supress SIP s...

Disable Copy & Paste files but not text for Windows Server 2008 R2
I have a windows server 2008 r2 and am running remote desktop services. I want to disable cut/paste of files via clipboard/clipbook, while at the same time enabling cut/paste of text via clipboard/clipbook. This is working in earlier version of Windows. Any suggestion is much appreciated. -- Hannkwang ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hannkwang's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/199146.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1319418.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Automatic Forward
How can I automatically forward messages received from a specific sender to another's e-mail person? Thanks, ...

Duplicate Reminders In Popup
I am getting duplicate reminders in my Outlook calendar. I noticed that some of them are backup reminders. How do I stop backup reminders from showing in the Outlook calendar reminder popup? Candy <Candy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am getting duplicate reminders in my Outlook calendar. I noticed > that some of them are backup reminders. How do I stop backup > reminders from showing in the Outlook calendar reminder popup? No need to post more than once. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] No need to say that. I posted again when I did not see the first post aft...

Does CE6 support C++ STL?
Maybe it is a silly question. But does CE6 compiler support STL of C+ +? I defined a new class and want to use a linklist of it. Can I use list<CLASS> directly? On Jun 4, 10:45=A0am, Singer <whereareyo...@163.com> wrote: > Maybe it is a silly question. But does CE6 compiler support STL of C+ > +? I defined a new class and want to use a linklist of it. Can I use > list<CLASS> directly? Yes. STL is supported. On Jun 4, 6:16=A0pm, "AndrewScholan[MCTS]" <a...@plextek.co.uk> wrote: > On Jun 4, 10:45=A0am, Singer <whereareyo...@163.com>...

automatic renaming to ", The"
Hi. In outlook I entered a new contact where the company name is "The house of candies" and it automatically renames it to "House of candies, The". what do i do? mike <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi. In outlook I entered a new contact where the company name is "The > house of candies" and it automatically renames it to "House of > candies, The". > > what do i do? Change the Display As field. -- Brian Tillman mike wrote: > Hi. In outlook I entered a new contact where the company name is "The > house of...

Running Radiometrics on CE6
Hello, I'm currently developing a RIL driver for Windows CE6 and would like to test it using the radiometrics test. I start the test on the Windows CE Command Prompt with: tux -o -d radiometricsdll -c"no_connmgr -c ltk.ini" When I do this, the application starts to read the stinger.ini and the ltk.ini with no problem, but when it tries to read the datatrans.xml, it stops with this error message: 11:20:08:48: LoadXMLConfiguration: CoCreateInstance failed, result=0x80040154 11:20:08:48: Failed to load datatrans.xml XML file (hr=0x80040154) I have no idea, what i...