Adding font (CE 5.0)

Hi
I add fonts with plateform builder in my platform project. All seem correct,
but I don't find the files font in the directory windows (Windows or
windows\Fonts). So I'am not able to change the font in my application.
Do i forget something ?

Thanks for help
Alro

I have found. I must not use "Raster Fonts Support" from plateform builder
catalog.

Disaster Recovery #5
Hi, hopefully this is an easy question to answer. We have 2 offices, 1 in SF and 1 in NY whose exchange stores get backed up everyday. What if the exchange server in NY gets destroyed but we want to quickly restore mailbox access. How can we quickly setup a server with all the mailboxes of the dead server but without all their mail? This is assuming we'll restore the mailboxes eventually from tape. Have a live Exchange server sitting idle in SF. When you are ready to move the NY users WITHOUT their mail to new blank mailboxes, simply highlight them all in AD->Exchange Tas...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Hebrew fonts
I am using Publisher 2003 and cannot get the software to display and use Hebrew fonts installed on my system. Can publisher display and use Hebrew fonts? Can it be made to use them. Thanks http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/language/choosing.mspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lesley" <lwillis@senet.com.au> wrote in message news:311d01c42906$c7b8b4d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am using Publisher 2003 and cannot get the software to > display and use Hebrew fonts installed on my ...

Not all of my fonts are showing up in Excel
I have looked in my Fonts Folder (in the Control Panel) and the font is listed in there. But, when I open Excel, the font is not available in the dropdown box. What do i do to fix this? "=?Utf-8?B?QW5naWU=?=" <Angie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:13E2A5E8-C7C9-4E36-B8E2-177117908C57@microsoft.com: > I have looked in my Fonts Folder (in the Control Panel) and the font > is listed in there. But, when I open Excel, the font is not available > in the dropdown box. What do i do to fix this? > Is the font available in other Office apps? I found some in...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

Publisher Calendar font changes?
I am attempting to create a six month event calendar in Publisher, I start with the Understated Calendar template. After completing the calendar wizard, I start adding events to the appropriate dates, after I complete the events in the first month, I switch to the second month and add the new events. My problem is that when I go back to the first month, the font changes for the first event revert back to the default font, this occurs even after saving the document. Does anyone have any thoughts how I can prevent this from happening? I am using Publisher 2000. Open another instance ...

Barra de Publicidade que =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d=E1?= dinheiritos !!! #5
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

Top 5 SQL in an Aggregate Query
I'm counting occurrences for Questions Grouped by Market Mgr and 3 different Area Mgrs. Taking "Top 5" in the SQL statement brings in the overall Top 5 records, which it should. I could run code to examine each Area Mgr (w/ the Market Mgr), build a Top 5 and add to a Table after deleting all those Table's records prior to examining each Area Mgr. Or..is there another way?? Any possibiliity the "Grouping" in an Access Report would display only the Top 5 for each Area Mgr grouping? TIA - Bob See: Subquery Basics: TOP n records per group at: http://a...

Specific Font that be contained within Office 2004 do not appear to Font Box on Mac OS X 10.3(panther). #2
There are "Gulim.ttf" and "Batang.ttf" Within Font Folder in Office 2004 Folder (Application folder or Office 2004 CD) These fonts are Window True type Font and Hangul font (using Korean) I have known the font automatically be installed in Font Box when Office 2004 setup. After I had selected these fonts beside All Font in collection window of font box then used disable button, These fonts disappeared in font Box. Perhaps it is rightful!. However When I added these fonts repeatedly, Only The "Batang.ttf" font appeared on Font Box window. unfortunately The &...

Moving User from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003
I built an exchange 2003 server on win3k platform and it is coexisting with exchange 5.5. i also moved few users from 5.5 to 2003. Now i am moving a user who has a big mailbox 796,269kb. its been running 1 horu and 48 min. from past 30 min it is saying "saving changes to the directory". and its 100%. can any one tell me is it normal or its an indication of a problem. thanks -- Curious MCSE, CCNP Curious wrote: > I built an exchange 2003 server on win3k platform and it is coexisting with > exchange 5.5. i also moved few users from 5.5 to 2003. Now i am moving a > use...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Exchange 5.5 POP3 Connector?
Hi i would like to know if anyone can recommend a good POP3 Connector for Exchange 5.5. Most Connectors work with 2000/2003. I really have a huge problem in that our Exchange Server 5.5 is purely used for internal company email. All have POP3 Accounts that send and receive externally. Because our Exchange 5.5 Server is not on the Internet we have a problem when external sources save our addresses and it shows with a .local extension instead of our POP3 registered .com extension. Is there a way of not having to choose which account whether it is external or internal in Outlook knowing i...

Can VC 6.0 build 64-bit apps?
Hi: Any one knows if the Visual C++ 6.0 can be used to build 64-bit applications on a 64-bit platform (Windows Server 2003) ? Thanks Hi! No. Visual C++ 6.0 is a 32-bit compiler. -- WBR, Vitaly Brusentsev, AWinstall development team. http://www.awinstall.com mailto:vb@awinstall.com "Polaris" <etpolaris@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u7FxaODjDHA.888@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > Any one knows if the Visual C++ 6.0 can be used to build 64-bit applications > on a 64-bit platform (Windows Server 2003) ? > > Thanks > > ...

Adding alternate columns

Upgrade to Great Plains Dynamics 9.0 error, Column PRODID not foun
Hello, I am attempting a test upgrade from Great Plains 7.5 to Dynamics 9.0 and I get an error during the system tables upgrade portion, right at the 'Load Additional Required Data' step. The error message is: The following SQL statement produced an error: delete from DU000010 where PRODID=258 followed by: ERROR [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PRODID'. I checked the DU000010 table and the column does NOT exist. I also tried upgrading from 7.5 to 8.0, which worked, but when I then try to upgrade that 8.0 to 9.0, I still get the sa...

Exchange Server 5.5 Help #2
Hello, Is there a way to set out of office reply on the email server rather than at the client's machine? because when the client's machine is off, no reply will be sent. I am using exchange server 5.5 with internet mail connector. Thank You leo7802@hotmail.com (Leo) wrote: >Hello, > >Is there a way to set out of office reply on the email server rather >than at the client's machine? because when the client's machine is >off, no reply will be sent. I am using exchange server 5.5 with >internet mail connector. > >Thank You Out Of Office messages are c...

GP 8.0 Slow
I have a problem I don't know how to fix. We are in "Apply Sales Documents" We do a FIND to get a document number. The whole application locks up, the screen goes grey and patchy and it can take 5-7 mins to return records. This is the situation for our 3 largest customers. The last time we sent anything to history wss 12/2006. It's the financial departments view that we should be able to keep 1 year current without having to move to history. However about1 month after moving things to history things slowed down again now its PAINFUL to get anything to return. The perso...

Font Challenged
I develop process diagrams for work. My home computer has fonts that are not available on the one at work … and they will not let me load any. How do I embed the fonts in Visio file so they will still print/show on my work computer? Thank you for any ideas/help. IGNORE this... I posted to wrong group. "Sheila" wrote: > I develop process diagrams for work. My home computer has fonts that are not > available on the one at work … and they will not let me load any. How do I > embed the fonts in Visio file so they will still print/show on my work > computer? >...

Adding fields from a different query