adc reading

how to read adc from mini2440 using vb.net  and plat form is wince5

Distributed Data Grids - Share Objects Between Windows Service and ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/953ed61f-e440-4ca5-8b7a-1bb00e33db07/distributed-data-grids-.aspx
0
ramesh

That is going to be very specific to your system.  You will need to ask your
vendor.

--
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Senior Engineer

Eurotech Inc.
www.Eurotech.com

<ramesh tandi> wrote in message news:2010524102326rameshtandi@gmail.com...
> how to read adc from mini2440 using vb.net  and plat form is wince5

> Distributed Data Grids - Share Objects Between Windows Service and ASP.NET
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/953ed61f-e440-4ca5-8b7a-1bb00e33db07/distributed-data-grids-.aspx

0
Bruce
5/24/2010 2:48:42 PM
Hi,

check in www.friendlyarm.net, there is a lot of information about this
platform.

Leo

On May 24, 10:23=A0am, ramesh tandi wrote:
> how to read adc from mini2440 using vb.net =A0and plat form is wince5

> Distributed Data Grids - Share Objects Between Windows Service and ASP.NE=
Thttp://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/953ed61f-e440-4ca5-8b7a-1...

0
yopo

Upgrade of ADC with ADC SP1
I have a mixed 5.5 and 2003 exchange environment and am currently trying to upgrade the 2003 ADC connector with the version that ships with exchange 2003 SP1. There is no upgrade.exe only a setup.exe and no instructions. (very tardy Microsoft) when I run setup, I am asked; Add/remove Reinstall Remove all After searching the internet for two hours and finding nothing, I thought I would try Add/Remove and see what the next screen said. I took the defaults and pressed next and the setup, after a setup successful message I pressed finish. Thinking that the ADC was now upgraded I tried to...

HOW to remove ADC?
I had upgraded my exchange 5.5 using ADC. After the upgradion i have deleteled the exchange 5.5 accaount from my active directory i dont have the backup of my active directory now i cant remove the ADC or install the new exchange 2003 because its asking for old 5.5 exchange. is there any way by using ADSI edit tool. Please help me. Thanks Manoj. ...

Files read only?
Word 2002 This is happening to me alot I am working on a document and save the file a few times and then try to save the file again and it is read only. I am on a standalone PC-not on the network. Any ideas what's going on? Thanks in advance. Not sure what is happening, but a quick fix would be to save the document under another name--usually that fixing the "read only" problem. "falcios" wrote: > Word 2002 > > This is happening to me alot I am working on a document and save the file a > few times and then try to save the file again ...

Read/Write access only within department,
If I have users that belong to multiple departments, but I want to limit their read/write access only to projects within the departments that they belong to, how I can do this ? Thanks. Hi ctd, You would need to create custom categories for this and add/remove projects as they arise. This is onerous from an admin perspective, but is probably the way I would recommend. -- Regards, Ben. http://www.applepark.co.uk http://appleparkltd.spaces.live.com/ "ctd" wrote: > If I have users that belong to multiple departments, but I want to limit > t...

ADC upgrade to SP1
I have upgraded my Exchange server to SP1. When I tried to do my first cross-administrative group move, I got an error message that such moves are disabled until ADC is upgraded to SP1. When I ran the setup from the SP1\ADC\i386 directory, there is no "upgrade" option available, only Add/remove, reinstall and uninstall. How do you upgrade the ADC to SP1? before you can move mailboxes between admin groups, you must turn your organization into a native organization.. org -> properties -> native mode. make sure you dont have any 5.5 servers!!! if there are, i guess you already ...

Moving the XmlTextReader.Read() pointer back to the start?
I'm using the XmlTextReader class to parse an XML feed. I need to search for elements that may or may not be there; for example, if there was an error with my request the XML will contain an <error> element. If there was nothing wrong this element won't be in it. My problem with this is that after searching through the XML the first time looking for the <error> element using the XmlTextReader.Read() method, I can't search for any other element because the Read() pointer is at the end. Is there anyway to move it back to the beginning so I can search for other elements? ...

Strange Read Receipt Issue
I have a user that receives the same read receipt several times per day and this has gone on for 2 years. He has a rule set to auto delete them but wants to know why this is happening. I've never heard of or seen this behavior and don't see any resolutions on the web. Any ideas? In news:6AD970FA-97C9-4F38-B3F7-F6DE33117261@microsoft.com, Jeff R <JeffR@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have a user that receives the same read receipt several times per > day and this has gone on for 2 years. He has a rule set to auto > delete them but wants to know why this i...

ADC in Mfg
Hi, How can I make ADC (Automated Data Collection) read from a csv file instead of a device? Actually our machines have a dedicated Oracle DB, which collects the required info about every machine & Labor, how can I make ADC in GP read from a file or db instead of reading from a device? Thanks. AMH. ...

File Reservation in Excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel It used to be that when a document was opened by another user on the file server, you could open the document as read only. Excel now seems to think any of these files that are already opened are now corrupt. <br><br>In our network environment, users are on Intel Macs, running 10.5.8 and MS Office 12.2.3. Everyone has access to a file server running Mac OS Server 10.5.8 via AFP and the shared volumes are on an XSAN. <br><br>The issue is that when a user opens an &quot;.xlsx&quot; fil...

ADC
Hello, I understand ADC is used to synchronize the exchange 5.5 directory with Active Directory. Does the exchange 5.5 need to be run on windows 2000 server? Can I still install ADC on Exchange 5.5 which is running on NT4 server? Thanks very much You cannot install the ADC executables on NT 4. The 5.5 server will run on NT 4 and that's fine. "wongcna" <wongcna@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message news:e05nMq6qEHA.324@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I understand ADC is used to synchronize the exchange 5.5 directory with > Active Directory. Do...

i cannot clear"read only" from CD-RW disc
I am using Excel on Windows XP Home Edition, putting info onto a CD-RW Disc. I have been able add info up till now, but now for whatever reason it wll not save new info. I get a "read only" message. I have tried to clear the "read only" status through File, Properties, General and Clear but it will not hold Luigi wrote: > I am using Excel on Windows XP Home Edition, putting info onto a CD-RW Disc. > I have been able add info up till now, but now for whatever reason it wll not > save new info. I get a "read only" message. I have tried to clear the &q...

File read/write
How can I read bytes of dll? Code for reading dll bytes should be located in the dll (dll that would be read). How can I get dll (path) location? I've posted this question here yesterday, but today I can't find it. Thank you. You can use GetModuleFileNameEx to get its path. Reading it is just like reading any binary files. Open it as read only binary file. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Oliver Young" <none> wrote in message news:OcAfe731DHA.2888@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... | | How can I read bytes of dll? Code for reading dll bytes should ...

Outlook duplicating read/deleted e-mails
My outlook is dulicating every e-mail since last Monday over and over again. What is going on? Any ideas? What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account(s)? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "craig" <craig@salesreality.com> wrote in message news:a04201c35c43$2035b220$a001280a@phx.gbl... > My outlook is dulicating every e-mail since last Monday > over and over again. What is going on? > > Any ideas? ...

Removing ADC
If I uninstall ADC, do I need to reboot the server or restart any services? Thanks Kit No. "Kit Cheng" <skc@irmphila.com> wrote in message news:OKNNIX74EHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > If I uninstall ADC, do I need to reboot the server or restart any > services? > > Thanks > > Kit > Hi, thanks for your quick respond. I've posted another question but have no answer yet. Below is my other questions: I'm actually in the process of installing Exchange 2003 on a new box now. I am running Exchange 2000 currently and ha...

Cannot read file
We have some excel files with macros, pivot tables and more store on our 2000 server. Now Every now and then one file becomes unreadable. I try to open it and it goes through the steps of asking about macros and entering the password but after that is says that it cannot read the file. Now all of these files are based off the same template. I cannot find a common thread as to why this has only happened to a few of the files. Any help would be appreciated. [I have admin rights to the file] Sometimes bad things happen to excel files. And sometimes good people do bad things to excel fil...

Setup Read permissions in Exchange advanced tab
The user is not able to open another user's mailbox even I have added the user to the mailbox rights tab and given him "Read Permissions". I try the same with given the user "Full mailbox access", the user will then able to open the mailbox. Am I missing anything? You will have to go into the user's Outlook Client Right Click on thier Inbox and select > properties > persmissions tab and add the user you want to have permissions. Read only will also automatically select the 'folder visible' option. this will give the user 'reviewer' righ...

Files open as read only
Dear all We have a network share with hundreds of Excel spreadsheets that individuals access and update regularly. The files are protected worksheets with only certain cells that the individuals can write to. They should then save the file to overwrite the original. All users are set up to have special rights so that they can access and modify the files. However, some (possibly all) Excel 2000 users open the files and they appear as 'Read only' so the users cannot save their changes. Please can anyone help? I have seen a suggestion that the server's temp folder may need emtying,...

Read receipt #13
When I'm sending email with request a read receipt to one person or group of people it works. But when I want to send it to group 'All stuff' it doesn't. So everybody can receive mail but without read confirmation. Is it possible that this group is too big or what else can it be? ...

Read text from other applications
Hi all I'm writing an MFC application with vc, how can my program read text from other windows application such as IE or word document Is it neccesary to use vb to do it Thanks Best regards Caprice As for reading word documents from within your program, use Word Automation....that exposes many interfaces/methods that you can use to work with Word documents.... I was just reading the following article...it covers up autmation basics... http://www.codeguru.com/interface/WordAutomation.html Similarily microsoft provides HTML Object Model for Internet Explorer... HTH Parhar "ca...

Cannot save. Read only?
Hi I am trying to save a file over local net. The message says. "Cannot save file is in Read Only mode". Any ideas? Thanks Kalevi Try saving the file under a different name......... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Kalevi" <kale@woodworld.fi> wrote in message news:c7sssf$gi$1@nyytiset.pp.htv.fi... > Hi I am trying to save a file over local net. The message says. "Cannot save > file is in Read Only mode". > Any ideas? > Thanks > Kalevi > > > Hi Kalevi, I would presume someone else has the file open on the server. I'm not o...

Transfertext Error
Thank you inadvance, Following code gives me an error "Database or object is read only". Your insights are appreciated. Dim MyDate MyDate = Replace(Date, "/", "-") OutPutFile = "\\....\Report " & MyDate & ".xls" DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, "MySpecification", "MyFile", OutPutFile, True You're trying to use the TransferText method, but you've got a file extension of .xls, which is Excel. Either use the TransferSpreadsheet method, or change the file extension to one that's appropriate for tex...

ADC -- Where is it?
Hi -- I thought that before I was able to use the Exchange System Manager to look and see the Active Directory Connector, but now I can't find it. (I have an Exchange 5.5 and a Exchagne 2003 running together with a 2 way ADC.) Where is the ADC located? I have been having some directory sync problems, and I wanted to look at the ADC, but now I can't find it. I wonder if it's disappeared? Thanks, Blake Blakester: It's me again... I don't recall being able to administer ADC from within ESM. On the server running the ADC, go to Start > Programs > Microsoft ...

Exchange 5.5 - ADC
Couple questions about using the ADC with exchange 5.5 - 2003. I only have the exchange 5.5 up and running to make sure everything is stable. I moved all the mailboxes & public folders over to the exchange 2003 server. Basically, Exchange 5.5 only has the connection to the internet to route to the exchange 2003 server. Until I retire the 5.5 and move the connector to the 2003 box - I have a couple questions: 1) I don't want the log files to accumulate on the 5.5 box - can I just turn circular logging on for now on this box since it is server specific? Where do the log files r...

Need help to read Pie Chart Series Range
Excel 2003, I have an existing Pie Chart and want to extract the Ranges (cells) used. My code below returns with a "Type mismatch" error. Sub GetPieChartSeries() Dim mySeries As Series ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Activate Set mySeries = ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1) Debug.Print mySeries.XValues (errors here) Debug.Print mySeries.Values End Sub Thanks, - Pat ...

ADC issue
I get the following error in adc tool log after i run adc tool how can i fix this.. Matched 'cn=JFOGEL,cn=Recipients,ou=NY01,o=EX01' to 'CN=JENNA FOGEL,OU=Users,OU=5th,OU=NY,OU=USA,DC=US1,DC=local' based on SID. In the last exciting episode, "cs" <chanbushah4@hotmail.com> wrote: >I get the following error in adc tool log after i run adc tool how can i fix >this.. > >Matched 'cn=JFOGEL,cn=Recipients,ou=NY01,o=EX01' to 'CN=JENNA >FOGEL,OU=Users,OU=5th,OU=NY,OU=USA,DC=US1,DC=local' based on SID. Doesn't look like an error. I...