wrong settings

i tried retrieving my e-mails from another server.
From: "bert" <bert@discussions.microsoft.com>
Subject: mail
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:56 PM

Hi,
The highlighted message in my inbox has just started to disappear each time
I log off? (And are not in the Delete file either?)
Thanks in anticipation

0
KUJA

"KUJA " <r.kuja@live.com> wrote in message
>i tried retrieving my e-mails from another server.
> From: "bert" <bert@discussions.microsoft.com>
> Subject: mail
> Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:56 PM
>
> Hi,
> The highlighted message in my inbox has just started to disappear each
> time
> I log off? (And are not in the Delete file either?)
> Thanks in anticipation

0
gloria
2/6/2010 9:30:14 AM
"KUJA " <r.kuja@live.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>i tried retrieving my e-mails from another server.
> From: "bert" <bert@discussions.microsoft.com>
> Subject: mail
> Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:56 PM
>
> Hi,
> The highlighted message in my inbox has just started to disappear each
> time
> I log off? (And are not in the Delete file either?)
> Thanks in anticipation

0
utf
2/7/2010 6:24:47 PM
"gloria" <sabbathbooboo@live.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "KUJA " <r.kuja@live.com> wrote in message
>>i tried retrieving my e-mails from another server.
>> From: "bert" <bert@discussions.microsoft.com>
>> Subject: mail
>> Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:56 PM
>>
>> Hi,
>> The highlighted message in my inbox has just started to disappear each
>> time
>> I log off? (And are not in the Delete file either?)
>> Thanks in anticipation

0
utf

Folder Documents and Settings disappeared
The folder Documents and Settings disappeared from Windows Explorer. How do I make it reappear? Thank you for your help. Vista x64, SP1 In Vista (and in Windows 7), "Documents and Settings" is not a folder. Vista/Win7 uses a different file structure than XP does/did. Those familiar folder names you may be used to, like "My Documents", "Documents & Settings", etc. are not folders in Vista/Win7. They are junction points, and are used for legacy programs which were written to utilize the XP file structure. They will redirect the programs to use...

wrong email address sends
How do I make Outlook send the correct email address and not a business account that I do not want going out with my messages I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly -- are you asking how to force Outlook to send messages through one account rather than another? If so, I need some more information from you before I can answer: What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". ...

Wrong Date/Wrong amount
In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download date as well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem is that it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount with a "downloaded" date of 10/9/2003. It is quite stubborn as nothing seems to affect it. Does anyone have any idea of how to correct this? Dirty Harry Harry Calahan wrote: > *In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download dat > as > well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem i > that > it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount wi...

Fiscal Year Settings
Hi, We are getting the following error message when trying to acceess the Fiscal Year Settings; "An error has occured, For more information, contact your systems administrator" The installation is on an SBS 2003 so the Reporting Server and SQL DB are on the same machine, Reporting Server seems to be running OK we can access it OK both from with the CRM app and from http://localhost/reports. Any ideas? Thanks Justin Hi, Found the answer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921394 Rgds Justin Justin wrote: > Hi, > > We are getting the following error message when trying t...

How do I set up a page sized 17 x 11 inches?
I am publishing a newsletter, (8 pages, 2 double sided). Folded size to be 8.5 x 11 inches. Therefore i want to set up my page size to be 2 columns each 8.5 X 11inches Finished document will be 8 pages, 2 sided, 8.5 x 11 in. I am using word 2003, but can switch to Word 2007. Thanks for your help. Jenlyndy@aol.com, You have to set the page size to 11 x 17. If your printer cannot print this size, then that page size will not be available, and you will have to install the driver for a printer that can print that size. From there, use "2 pages per sheet" on the Margin...

How to set up for out of office
I need to know how to setup my e-mail account in Outlook 2000 to let people know that I will be out of the office for an extended period of time when they e-mail me. I don't want to have to send a broadcast e-mail to my contacts in my address book. New and potential clients aren't in there and I don't want them to think I'm ignoring them. Thank you, Gary McCormack See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please repl...

Setting Up Payroll
How do I set up employee information and deductions to write payroll checks with out using the paycheck service that money offers? I just want to print a few checks and it keeps telling me there are no accounts set up???? Money is designed as a personal finance program or for a one man company. If you have employees you really need a "real" finance program. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp...

Emails shown with wrong date in overview-screen?
hello NG, i have the following problem: i have made a constellation of folders in witch i sort my incoming and outgoing mail to. now i have found the following phaenomenon: in one of these folders i see a bunch of mail (sent by myself) witch all seem to be sent on the same date, 15. december 2004. but in reality this is the wrong date, they have been sent over a long period reaching back even until 2001. if i doubleklick on the mail and view it the correct date is shown. only in the "overview-screen" where all the mails are listed, the date is shown wrong. what can i do about ...

What wrong with sumproduct function?
I would like to sum all numbers, which match following conditions, =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402),(C$1816:C$2400<0),(C$1816:C$2400)) press ctrl + shift + enter but it returns zero, and I have checked it, zero should not be the result. Does anyone have any suggestions what wrong with sumproduct function? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric 1. Sumproduct is not an array function. Use Enter, not Ctrl-Shift-Enter. 2. You must convert false/trues to numbers. One way: =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402)*(C$1816:C$2400<0)*(C$1816:C$2400)) Regards, Fred "E...

Error When set form at Startup
I have made a copy of a working db -to shrink its size- everything goes well until I set the User ID form at the Startup. Then when I close and re-open I get this error in the File List Module- It is a compile Error- invalid use of New Keyword. I am confused as it works when it is set this way before I copied the Tables, queries, and modules into the new blank database. Help!! I have to shrink this for our customer. It stops on the DIM of the conflict table. Option Compare Database Public Function MyResolver() Dim Db As Database Dim Td As TableDef Dim Confli...

Help please
I screwed something up and need help big-time. Somehow the default position of the cursor when I start a new document - or Outlook mail message - is in the right center part of the page. In fact, if I even open a document, it's formatted with everything scrunched over to the right. I can backspace and get the cursor to the right and it's not a big problem on documents with simple formatting, but for some complex documents, simply backspacing makes the formatting even worse. HELP PLEASW. -- rpbilleaud For a start, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDo...

Set up simple inventory counting sheet GP 8.0
I want to count several of the raw material components at one small warehouse we have. Is there a way I can use the stock counting programs in GP 8.0 without assigning all the items selected in my site/component list to be counted in some specific shedule. I set up my first count sheet and the program forced me to put in a scheduled number of days for the list of item/site list before I could print out the count sheet. THe stock count cycle assignment window required a number of days entry to be entered. You can setup a count sheet by simply adding the items manually to the count. ...

how to set admin privilege
How to set admin privilege for a windows user In windows7 i login to a user which admin right. when i use CreateFile to open a device say hard drive then it's fail. While if i login to administrator and use CreateFile then it's succeed. So i think i need to set admin privilege to current user. Please suggest. >In windows7 i login to a user which admin right. when i use CreateFile to >open a device say hard drive then it's fail. While if i login to >administrator and use CreateFile then it's succeed. It sounds to me as though your application need...

What's going wrong in Outlook 2003?
Hello, When I installed the new Office 2003, I had no problems with Outlook 2003. I received and send mails whenever I want. A few days later, I get a message from outlook that Outlook could not make a connection with the server of my provider to get my mail on my computerb (I didn't change any settings!). I checked all my settings and there are good (I checked the mailserversettings, ports, etc) but the result is still the same: Outlook cannot make a connection with the mailserver. After that, I called my provider to ask them what to do. They told me that I must remove all the ...

'server busy' timeout settings
Hi, I'm calling a fucntion in VB from MFC (using COM). Sometimes, the function takes a while, and I'm getting the 'server busy' message. How can I set the timeout so I won't get this message? Does anyone know? Regards, Ram. "Ram Baruch" <ram_ba_ruch@newsgroups.nospam> wrote in message news:<#zdxmoeWEHA.500@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>... > Hi, > I'm calling a fucntion in VB from MFC (using COM). Sometimes, the function > takes a while, and I'm getting the 'server busy' message. How can I set the > timeout so I won't get thi...

How do i set up specific fields in Outlook contacts
I want to find out how I go about setting up an additional field in my outlook contacts. (2003 edition) I am looking to put a "home address" field underneath the business address field and I cannot figure out how to create this. I know that I can switch the business to home or other, but would really like to create some new fields here. Can someone tell me how? Thanks, Matt ...

What Am I Doing Wrong?
The application I'm modifying is a fairly standard example of an MFC MDI app. There are several CToolBars created in MainFrm.cpp. The code to respond to the buttons on these toolbars is in the View.cpp file. One of these toolbars I modified to contain a slider. I derived a new class, CViewToolBar, from CToolBar and modified it to have a slider. I'm having problems with two major things: the correct way to include the new class information so that MainFrm knows about it to create the new toolbar, and how to get the view to respond to WM_HSCROLL messages from the slider. I had ...

wrong number in cell
In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 } no matter what I try it. This is another example of a problem in a cell I enter { 03E2 } hit enter and it changes to { 3.00E+02 }. Is there some bug in certain cells or with excel 2002 or is there some setting I am missing? Help -- Thanks MK pipco wrote: > In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I > try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 &g...

Set all folders to AutoArchive
All the Outlook folders on my system are set to "Do not archive items in this folder". Since I have hundreds of folders it is a tedious process going to each folder and changing the Properties|AutoArchive setting to "Archive items in this folder using the default settings". Is there a way to set all the folders to "Archive items in this folder using the default settings" without having to do each one separately? Also, is there a way to set up Outlook so all new folders are created with the AutoArchive set to "Archive items in this folder using the d...

Recurring split bills download wrong!
Money 2004: I have recurring bills with estimated amounts and splits. When I change the amount/splits and submit for payment, the check is being handled just fine through MSN Bill Pay. When I download the consummated transaction from Wells Fargo, however, Money is pulling in my ESTIMATED splits instead of my ACTUAL splits for that payment. Hence the splits never match the actual payment amount, and I get a warning. What a pain. This problem started when I switched from Wells Fargo bill pay to MSN. As I see it, though, it's Money's job to keep track of the splits internally, t...

Contact data is in wrong field
Hi all - I need some help with a complicated problem. I am working on a PST file that was recovered from some old data. Unfortunately, the recovery put contact data in the wrong places. Here are a few examples: 1. Contact street address and city shows up in the "Follup up flag" field 2. Contact "Email display as" contains the display as information with the email address, but the email address field is empty 3. Many duplicates of data with slightly different information (Same contact might have 3 copies, one with a missing telephone number, another with a missing emai...

Can I set up my NTFS permissions on a folder so only effect files
Can I set up my NTFS permissions on a folder so only effect files not subfolders? "RonaldDaven" <RonaldDaven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3ED9097-52DC-4E63-A610-B050B8976928@microsoft.com... > Can I set up my NTFS permissions on a folder so only effect files not > subfolders? > > > Yes, by clicking on Advanced, Edit, Add user account, in the drop down box, select Files Only. However this can get complicated. Make sure the parent folder permissions allow initial access. There are many articles on NTFS permissions. ...

How to set display %
When I open word document(Word 2007), it is displayed in 172% size. How can I chanage this difault setting to for example, 100%? See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. churin wrote: > When I open word document(Word 2007), it is displayed in 172% size. > How can I chanage this difault setting to for example, 100%? Thank you very much for your help. Jay Freedman wrote: ...

transactions to read (wrong #)
I have two accounts (one is my bill pay account) that are reporting transactions to read even though all the transactions are accepted. Any ideas? -- Mike In microsoft.public.money, Mike Brearley wrote: >I have two accounts (one is my bill pay account) that are reporting >transactions to read even though all the transactions are accepted. Any >ideas? Close Money In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box....

Time wrong in meeting requests
We have Exchange 2000 and the following issue. When some (not all) users send a meeting request they are, in effect, one hour behind other Exchange users. For example User A sends a meeting request for 1pm - 2pm to User B. For User B the meeting shows up as 2pm - 3pm. Inversely, if User B sends a meeting request to User A for 4pm - 5pm it shows up as 3pm - 4pm for User A This starting happening on Friday (before daylight savings time for the first user to report it). The time is correct on the systems in question. The time is correct on the Exchange Server I don't have a clue so any cons...