Windows Mail fails when connecting to AIM.COM mail server

I tried to post this earlier, but I don't see it.  Sorry if this is a
duplicate.

I have an HP laptop with Vista as the OS. I use Windows Mail to access my
aim.com email.  I've used this for over a year.  Suddenly, I am getting the
following error.  I can connect to the aim web mail, so my password, etc is
valid and working.  This seems to be an SSL error, but I have not changed my
configuration of the servers in Windows Mail.  Any ideas why this is suddenly
occurring?  Thanks.
-------------Error message below -------------------
The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.aim.com', Server:
'pop.aim.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error:
10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

"mathit" <mathit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I tried to post this earlier, but I don't see it.  Sorry if this is a
> duplicate.

You got two replies to that post.

one from me as follows:

I believe that aim now use IMAP accounts instead of POP3?

See down this page for setup instructions:

http://email.about.com/od/windowsmailtips/qt/Access_a_Free_AIM_Mail_Account_with_Windows_Mail_OE.htm

------------

And one from Gary VanderMolen, as follows:

As far as I know, the AIM server does not support port 995 or SSL.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced,
then uncheck the SSL option, which should automatically change the
port to 110.

Note: AOL/AIM doesn't officially support POP any longer, but it may
still work. If port 110/no SSL also fails, switch to the IMAP settings
recommended by AOL/AIM:

http://about.aol.com/faq/openmailaccess#OE6

------------

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

mac
4/21/2010 7:14:54 PM
I "fixed" it.  It turns out that Symantec Endpoint Protection (anti
virus/anti spyware package) was hosing things.
I had configured it to NOT scan email, but it appeared to ignore that setting.

To test this, I disabled SEP and I could send and receive email just fine.
So, I ended up uninstalling it and I installed Norton 360.

I did not do anything to SEP lately, except to install the latest virus
signature updates.  Apparently that update somehow broke things.

"mac" wrote:

> "mathit" <mathit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I tried to post this earlier, but I don't see it.  Sorry if this is a
> > duplicate.
>
> You got two replies to that post.
>
> one from me as follows:
>
> I believe that aim now use IMAP accounts instead of POP3?
>
> See down this page for setup instructions:
>
> http://email.about.com/od/windowsmailtips/qt/Access_a_Free_AIM_Mail_Account_with_Windows_Mail_OE.htm
>
> ------------
>
> And one from Gary VanderMolen, as follows:
>
> As far as I know, the AIM server does not support port 995 or SSL.
> Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced,
> then uncheck the SSL option, which should automatically change the
> port to 110.
>
> Note: AOL/AIM doesn't officially support POP any longer, but it may
> still work. If port 110/no SSL also fails, switch to the IMAP settings
> recommended by AOL/AIM:
>
> http://about.aol.com/faq/openmailaccess#OE6
>
> ------------
>

> --
> Regards Steve.
> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
> http://www.getsafeonline.org/
> http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/default.mspx
>
> .

I forgot to mention this part...

AIM supports both IMAP and POP3.  I prefer POP3 so I used that instead.  I
don't understand the IMAP folder logic.  It seems to create duplicate
folders.

"mac" wrote:

> "mathit" <mathit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I tried to post this earlier, but I don't see it.  Sorry if this is a
> > duplicate.
>
> You got two replies to that post.
>
> one from me as follows:
>
> I believe that aim now use IMAP accounts instead of POP3?
>
> See down this page for setup instructions:
>
> http://email.about.com/od/windowsmailtips/qt/Access_a_Free_AIM_Mail_Account_with_Windows_Mail_OE.htm
>
> ------------
>
> And one from Gary VanderMolen, as follows:
>
> As far as I know, the AIM server does not support port 995 or SSL.
> Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced,
> then uncheck the SSL option, which should automatically change the
> port to 110.
>
> Note: AOL/AIM doesn't officially support POP any longer, but it may
> still work. If port 110/no SSL also fails, switch to the IMAP settings
> recommended by AOL/AIM:
>
> http://about.aol.com/faq/openmailaccess#OE6
>
> ------------
>

> --
> Regards Steve.
> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
> http://www.getsafeonline.org/
> http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/default.mspx
>
> .

Norton 360 will eventually cause problems with Windows Mail also.
Microsoft Security Essentials is 100% compatible, and free:
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

>I "fixed" it.  It turns out that Symantec Endpoint Protection (anti=20
> virus/anti spyware package) was hosing things.
> I had configured it to NOT scan email, but it appeared to ignore that =
setting.
>=20
> To test this, I disabled SEP and I could send and receive email just =
fine. =20
> So, I ended up uninstalling it and I installed Norton 360.  =20
>=20
> I did not do anything to SEP lately, except to install the latest =
virus=20
> signature updates.  Apparently that update somehow broke things.=20
>=20
> "mac" wrote:
>=20
>>=20
>> "mathit" <mathit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message=20
>> >I tried to post this earlier, but I don't see it.  Sorry if this is =
>> > duplicate.
>>=20
>> You got two replies to that post.
>>=20
>> one from me as follows:
>>=20
>> I believe that aim now use IMAP accounts instead of POP3?
>>=20
>> See down this page for setup instructions:
>>=20
>> =
http://email.about.com/od/windowsmailtips/qt/Access_a_Free_AIM_Mail_Accou=
nt_with_Windows_Mail_OE.htm
>>=20
>> ------------
>>=20
>> And one from Gary VanderMolen, as follows:
>>=20
>> As far as I know, the AIM server does not support port 995 or SSL.
>> Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced,
>> then uncheck the SSL option, which should automatically change the
>> port to 110.
>>=20
>> Note: AOL/AIM doesn't officially support POP any longer, but it may
>> still work. If port 110/no SSL also fails, switch to the IMAP =
settings
>> recommended by AOL/AIM:
>>=20
>> http://about.aol.com/faq/openmailaccess#OE6
>>=20
>> ------------
>>=20
>>=20
>> --=20
>> Regards Steve.
>> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
>> http://www.getsafeonline.org/
>> =
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/defaul=
t.mspx=20
>>=20
>> .

0
Gary
4/22/2010 8:47:14 PM
I did not know about Security Essentials.   Thanks!

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

> Norton 360 will eventually cause problems with Windows Mail also.
> Microsoft Security Essentials is 100% compatible, and free:
> http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

> Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
>

> "mathit" <mathit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0730804D-AED5-4E09-8BBD-A020F7F8DC48@microsoft.com...
> >I "fixed" it.  It turns out that Symantec Endpoint Protection (anti
> > virus/anti spyware package) was hosing things.
> > I had configured it to NOT scan email, but it appeared to ignore that setting.
> >
> > To test this, I disabled SEP and I could send and receive email just fine.
> > So, I ended up uninstalling it and I installed Norton 360.
> >
> > I did not do anything to SEP lately, except to install the latest virus
> > signature updates.  Apparently that update somehow broke things.
> >
> > "mac" wrote:
> >

> >> "mathit" <mathit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> You got two replies to that post.
> >>
> >> one from me as follows:
> >>
> >> I believe that aim now use IMAP accounts instead of POP3?
> >>
> >> See down this page for setup instructions:
> >>
> >> http://email.about.com/od/windowsmailtips/qt/Access_a_Free_AIM_Mail_Account_with_Windows_Mail_OE.htm
> >>
> >> ------------
> >>
> >> And one from Gary VanderMolen, as follows:
> >>
> >> As far as I know, the AIM server does not support port 995 or SSL.
> >> Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced,
> >> then uncheck the SSL option, which should automatically change the
> >> port to 110.
> >>
> >> Note: AOL/AIM doesn't officially support POP any longer, but it may
> >> still work. If port 110/no SSL also fails, switch to the IMAP settings
> >> recommended by AOL/AIM:
> >>
> >> http://about.aol.com/faq/openmailaccess#OE6
> >>
> >> ------------
> >>

> >> --
> >> Regards Steve.
> >> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
> >> http://www.getsafeonline.org/
> >> http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/default.mspx
> >>
> >> .
> >>
> .

 You're very welcome.=20

>I did not know about Security Essentials.   Thanks!
>=20
> "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:
>=20
>> Norton 360 will eventually cause problems with Windows Mail also.
>> Microsoft Security Essentials is 100% compatible, and free:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
>>=20
>> --=20
>> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>> Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
>>=20
>>=20
>> "mathit" <mathit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>> >I "fixed" it.  It turns out that Symantec Endpoint Protection (anti=20
>> > virus/anti spyware package) was hosing things.
>> > I had configured it to NOT scan email, but it appeared to ignore =
that setting.
>> >=20
>> > To test this, I disabled SEP and I could send and receive email =
just fine. =20
>> > So, I ended up uninstalling it and I installed Norton 360.  =20
>> >=20
>> > I did not do anything to SEP lately, except to install the latest =
virus=20
>> > signature updates.  Apparently that update somehow broke things.=20
>> >=20
>> > "mac" wrote:
>> >=20
http://email.about.com/od/windowsmailtips/qt/Access_a_Free_AIM_Mail_Accou=
nt_with_Windows_Mail_OE.htm
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/defaul=
t.mspx=20

>> .

0
Gary
4/22/2010 10:33:50 PM
‏‏كتب "mathit" <mathit@discussions.microsoft.com> في رسالة
>I "fixed" it.  It turns out that Symantec Endpoint Protection (anti
> virus/anti spyware package) was hosing things.
> I had configured it to NOT scan email, but it appeared to ignore that
> setting.
>
> To test this, I disabled SEP and I could send and receive email just fine.
> So, I ended up uninstalling it and I installed Norton 360.
>
> I did not do anything to SEP lately, except to install the latest virus
> signature updates.  Apparently that update somehow broke things.
>
> "mac" wrote:
>

>> "mathit" <mathit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I tried to post this earlier, but I don't see it.  Sorry if this is a
>> > duplicate.
>>
>> You got two replies to that post.
>>
>> one from me as follows:
>>
>> I believe that aim now use IMAP accounts instead of POP3?
>>
>> See down this page for setup instructions:
>>
>> http://email.about.com/od/windowsmailtips/qt/Access_a_Free_AIM_Mail_Account_with_Windows_Mail_OE.htm
>>
>> ------------
>>
>> And one from Gary VanderMolen, as follows:
>>
>> As far as I know, the AIM server does not support port 995 or SSL.
>> Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced,
>> then uncheck the SSL option, which should automatically change the
>> port to 110.
>>
>> Note: AOL/AIM doesn't officially support POP any longer, but it may
>> still work. If port 110/no SSL also fails, switch to the IMAP settings
>> recommended by AOL/AIM:
>>
>> http://about.aol.com/faq/openmailaccess#OE6
>>
>> ------------
>>

>> --
>> Regards Steve.
>> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
>> http://www.getsafeonline.org/
>> http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/default.mspx
>>
>> .

0
reema

Windows server 2000 strange crash
Hi, i have a strange problem in my network, 1 dc 2000 server which is also dhcp server and dns server ,and 1 member server 2003 acting as fileserver. When rebooting the dc, it will work properly. Running dcdiag and netdiag will not show any problems, all tests passing, no errors, no warnings. But after 14 hours (at night when nobodys working), the DC simple stops findind himself...running netdiag gives dc_list and ldap errors, dcdiag wont even run, gives just an error 31 with ldap. After this, i get replication errors, problems with connectivity, leading to server stop responding...

What is the correspondence to SqlDataSource in windows
Hello! The SqlDataSource Class is a part of System.Web Assembly and used by data-bound controls in ASP.NET Can somebody tell me what is the nearest correspondence to SqlDataSource in windows form //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in news:fTbWm.13647$U5.204106@newsb.telia.net: > The SqlDataSource Class is a part of System.Web Assembly and used by > data-bound controls in ASP.NET > > Can somebody tell me what is the nearest correspondence to > SqlDataSource in windows > form SqlDataSource is a wrapper ...

database connection error
I have my batabase and POS on the same machine as my operation is very small. I find that when the network cable is unpluged i get a database connection error. Can someone explain why that happens if the POS is pointing to the database that is on the same machine and not over a network? Set SO Administrator - File - Configuration - Servername to: (local) instead of your ip address or computer name. This may also be an issue with your SQL server client network utility. "Andaiye" wrote: > I have my batabase and POS on the same machine as my operation is very small. ...

Save charts as Windows Metafiles
This has undoubtedly been asked before, but: Is there a method, plug-in tool, VB script or something that enables you to save Excel graphs as WMF or EMF files? Without first copy-pasting it into some drawing program and saving it there? Ideally, one would copy the graph to the clipboard, and then be able to access a dialogue direclty from/in Excel that lets you save it as a WMF file. Thanks for any suggestions you can provide! Jeroen Dekker jeroen@square1.nl ...

changing Exchange primary windows account
How To change primary Windows Account in exchange 5.5 mailbox, I have 3000 mailboxes in exchange 5.5 server. I want to change the primary windows account of all the users. can anybody suggest the faster way to do it.does anybody hv any tool. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;155414 Sri wrote: > How To change primary Windows Account in exchange 5.5 > mailbox, I have 3000 mailboxes in exchange 5.5 server. > I want to change the primary windows account of all the > users. > can anybody suggest the faster way to do it.does anybody > hv any tool. ...

Connect to Exchange 2003 from a different domain
Hi!! Sorry, I don't speak english well :-) This is my network: domain 1: NT and XP Clients using Outlook domain 2: Exchange 2003 Each client use LMHOST to view Exchange server. I can connect with it and the first time I use Outlook I need to write: username, password and domain. I write the username,... from Exchange domain and Outlook works fine. So, from time to time, Outlook opens a new window to write this parameters. It's a nightmare!!! I haven't a trust relationship from domain 1 to domain 2, and I haven't configured mailboxes, it use default parameters. I tried to...

New mail appearing as old deleted item
When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of the new mail showing in bold as new mail. The real new mail is not visible at all and is therefore lost. This problem also used to happen in Windows Mail so I bought Outlook 2007 but it still happens intermittantly. -- Kate What do you see in your Unread Mail folder? "Kate B" <KateB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A95DD7-CFC4-423F-9B2B-F8B72177E2CE@microsoft.com... > When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of > the new mail...

Failed Recent Updates and Error Code 80070490
Since yesterday my computer and me have been trying to install two Vista updates: Security Updates for Windows Vista (KB967723) and Updates for windows Vista (KB972145) and I get the Error Found Code 80070490 I have Windows Vista Ultimate. Please advise. Hello Octavio, 0x80070490 - ERROR_NOT_FOUND Corrupted System File; Need to perform an in-place upgrade or reinstall of the OS. How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7 <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833> Tell...

Mailboxes in Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server
I have implemented a policy to limit the mailbox size to 30000 K and implemented a 21 day Age Limit. However, 21 days has passed and the 30000 K limit has passed on more than 50% of our mailboxes. How can we enforce this policy to work properly and clean out the mailboxes to bring this down to 30 K. The policy I have created is running and reporting is enabled.It is configured for report only, but I would like this to change to "Move to deleted items folder". However, since nothing seems to happen as of yet...I am hesitant to make the change until I can see a change and tha...

block owa on Back-end server?
Hi, I have setup a Front-End server with Exchange server 2003 and OWA works fun. Now i want to block OWA on the Back-End server (Exchange 2003). That means I just want our users log onto OWA with Front-End server IP address ( Http://front-end ip/exchange)and do not want users log onto the OWA with the Back-End server IP address (Http://Back-end ip/exchange). Could you tell me how to do it? Any idea or info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Mike You could do this by limiting what identities the Default Web Site(or whatever web site OWA is under), on the back-end server, will answer for....

SBS Connectivity issues
Experiencing intermittent connectivity issues to my SBS2003 server - and they are getting more frequent. Here's the setup: SBS2003 Standard SP2 with all current updates running on HP ML110 server; 4 onsite PCs; 3 used by onsite staff primarily for email, internet, local apps (i.e. - Quickbooks). 1 used by remote user via RWW. DSL internet; Avaya VOIP phone system (4 phones) on network. Connections drop/restore throughout the day using various methods. Happens with RWW (VBScript: remote desktop disconnected), VPN (connection to Small Business Server lost), or Outlo...

Mail Relaying denied error message, how can it be fixed???
I setup outlook express smtp to use incoming: mail.tpg.com.au and outgoing: mail.tpg.com.au I can successfully receive emails and read newsgroup but I can't send out emails because it keep on return the below error message, how can it be fixed so that I can send emails? Thanks... The error message when sending is::: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'huy9876@hotmail.com'. Subject 'Re: Again', Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: &...

SQL2008 connection error
Hi, I just migrated SSRS2005 tp SSRS2008. My question is, 1. I can't connect to SQL 2008 at all, I tried ODBC and SSRS reports. TCPIP is enabled. 2. Now the SSRS 2008 url is http://servername /prodreports, How do I change the URL to reports.company.com Thnaks, Hi, can you try outside of SSRS (via ODDB Admin) if you are able to connect to the ODBC datasource. If you are using SQL 2008 I would recommend the Sql Server Managed Provider instead of ODBC. You can change the url reservations in the RS Config Tool (RSCONFIGTOOL.EXE) Best Regards Klaus Sobel &...

Outlook 2003 Can't Open Item MS OFFICE FAILED
Yikes, I'm having a real problem. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Home Edition Office 2003 with Service Pack 2 (only have Outlook and Word installed) Toshiba Notebook M15-S405 Satellite Pro 1.4 ghz with 512 mgs ram I woke up one morning and saw that I had a stop error window open on my computer explaining that Windows had encountered some kind of driver error and that windows had to restart. Windows offered that I review my system for serious errors. That is a very sad thing to wake up to. So I ran a chkdsk and defragged and a virus check. No problems there. I checked my ...

how do i forward an e-mail?
I have one new employee, that can not forward a fax from a public fax folder, but can forward e-mails from his e-mail account? Here is the error I keep getting. You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=hivalley:HVSBS1 What rights do they have in the public folder? "Gloria" wrote: > I have one new employee, that can not forward a fax from a public fax folder, > but can forward e-mails from his e-mail account? Here is the error I keep > getting. >...

SQL Server 2005 Express Edition license
Hi We are using SQL Server Express Edition in one ASP .NET web application which will go live and accessed by users situated at different locations. Number of concurrent users and database size of the application is well within the specified limit of SQL Express server. I am concerned about the licensing cost of SQL Server. I understand Express edition is free. Wanted to confirm that use of SQL Server Express edition will be free? Thank you Shailesh Shailesh Yes , it is free and I hope it will "Shailesh" <Shailesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

SMTP on MS EXCHANGE 2000 Server
I have an exchange server set up in our environment but the clients have been set up as pop clients and not as exchange clients. I wont go into the details as to why we have gone for that. The question is that when a client sets its pop server as "abc.mail.com" it receives mails so thats fine but when it writes "abc.mail.com" in SMTP it doesnt send and gives an error as NO TRANSPORT SERVER AVAILABLE. At the moment the clients are using the ISP's SMTP. SMTP connector has been created on mail server and if a client is setup as an EXCHANGE client then there are no issues,...

copy an e-mail
I sent an e-mail to my e-mail office address with the intention of forwarding it tomorrow morning, I then realized I forgot to edit a very important part of it. Is there a way I can edit an e-mail that was sent to me by myself from another locale then forward to others in my office ...

Excel 2003 / Send To / Mail Recipient / body text is removed
When a user is working in Excel 2003 and hits File.. Send To.. Mail Recipient.. it takes the spreadsheet and places it in an Outlook 2003 email as an Attachment. If they type any text into the body of the email it is replaced with <<...>> How can I change this ? If you don't get a good reply here, you may want to post in one of the .Outlook newsgroups. jmaynard2 wrote: > > When a user is working in Excel 2003 and hits File.. Send To.. Mail > Recipient.. it takes the spreadsheet and places it in an Outlook 2003 email > as an Attachment. > > If they typ...

Exchange 2000 - Additional Server
Hi We have 2 sites, connected via a 256k leased line, separated into 2 subnets. On the site with the Internet gateway, we have an Exchange server 2000, which currently all clients at both sites connect to via Outlook 2000. We have approx 25 users at each site. I would like to put a second exchange server at our remote site, so that when they get attachments etc, they don't have to wait forever etc. We would then have each person's mailbox on the server that they normally use, I can get my site log on scripts to deal with which Exchange server they use. I am thinking maybe we coul...

ftp server or I can saved from Ecxel? #2
I need to fine out how to save a hml workbook onto my website do I need to use ftp server or I can saved from Ecxel? Kosta ...

IIS & Exchange: 2 x SMTP server?
Hi, We have IIS and Exchange running on IIS. The server was accepting incoming SMTP but the message were not stored in Exchange, also some configured domains were not accepted. In IIS and Exchange there is a configuration for SMTP and we suspected that the IIS SMTP got the incoming calls and handled it. We changed the port number of SMTP in Exchange to 8025 and as we thought a telnet session to 25 accepted mails (but not stored in Exchange), when connected to port 8025 mail was stored exchange and other domains were accepted. We tried to stop the smtp server in IIS but at every restart the...

How to install software on a terminal server/use microsoft office through RDP
My boss is asking me to figure this out, so I do not know all the configurations he is using. I can tell you its Windows server 2k3. He wants to be able to RDP to server, and work physically on the server. He also needs to have office 2003 license installed. So the greater question is "how to use ms office 2k3 through RDP on microsoft 2003 server?" -- jgosney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jgosney's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/159717.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1277...

Windows Explorer may quit unexpectedly.
Does anyone have the fix? kbWinXPpreSP2fix kbfix kbbug KB810806 just go to this link http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810806 looks like you have to contact MS support but they should waive the charge if its just a bug fix you are after "Ed" <ed@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:099901c37f35$2570a780$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone have the fix? kbWinXPpreSP2fix kbfix kbbug > KB810806 ...

Book problems and solution for windows 7 09-23-10
Book problems and solution for windows 7 SBN: 978-1-4461-4031-4 / Copyright: ilias el issaoui / Language: English /page : 460 / file : pdf This book takes you step by step to a new world. The world of Windows 7, even if the new system were not know how to use it. Explain everything to you in pictures. You do not need to for a long time to learn In order not to remain afraid of not being able to follow up on your friends, neighbors or family members Problems and solutions for Windows 7 Is a book for all. To small and great. Anyone who wants to learn Do not miss the opportuni...