why I see times new roman?

I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial 10
but
some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again and
set arial 10
and then, yes, I can see it properly.

I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.

Why is that? Is there any work around

0
z3r0

, helo how do I get the outgoing passwords,? who do I get them from? any
help much appreciated,,
"z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> wrote in message
>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
> 10 but
> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
> and set arial 10
> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>
> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>
> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
Parmasiven
3/11/2010 9:09:44 PM
What does passwords have to do with font issues?     Start your own NEW
thread !!  And explain your issue in more detail . . . .

"Parmasiven" <collen1967@live.co.uk> wrote in message
> , helo how do I get the outgoing passwords,? who do I get them from? any
> help much appreciated,,
> "z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> wrote in message
>>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
>> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
>> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
>> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
>> 10 but
>> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
>> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
>> and set arial 10
>> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>>
>> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>>
>> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
slk759
3/12/2010 2:24:35 AM
You can set both compose fonts and read fonts . . . . . perhaps they are
different . . . . . .

"z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> wrote in message
> I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
> 10 but
> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
> and set arial 10
> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>
> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>
> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
slk759
3/12/2010 2:25:45 AM
I'm feeling a little bit ignored in this newsgroup. posted 2 messages, got 0
answers
and one spam lol

Seriously, any help?

"z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> escribi� en el mensaje
>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
> 10 but
> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
> and set arial 10
> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>
> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>
> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
z3r0
3/12/2010 2:12:04 PM
I did not spam you . . . . . . Did you check the fonts for both read and
compose as suggested?  Not sure if once dragged from Outlook to WM which
fonts are at work.  You apparently composed it in Outlook - was it sent from
there, or saved to Drafts?  Then you say you dragged it to the WM Inbox.  So
you moved it to WM Inbox, where the read font would take over, which can be
different.  And then there's a setting to read messages in plain text.
Perhaps if you explain this better you will get more responses . . . .

> I'm feeling a little bit ignored in this newsgroup. posted 2 messages, got
> 0 answers
> and one spam lol
>
> Seriously, any help?
>
> "z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> escribi� en el mensaje
>>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
>> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
>> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
>> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
>> 10 but
>> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
>> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
>> and set arial 10
>> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>>
>> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>>
>> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
slk759

Unable to configure outlook client in a new Child Domain
We've been running our Exchange 2003 server for almost a year now in a single domain forest. This past week we created 2 child domains and created some new account in them and mailbox-enabled them. The problem is every time we go to configure the Outlook profile, for the users in the new child domain, we keep getting "The name could not be resolved. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list" There are no AD replication problems, we can map drives to and from machine in each domain. I've even created a share on the mail server to make sure everyone can get t...

creating Time Book Need help
I'm developing a time book in Access 2007 for my peers. Most of the functionality is biult and works fine. the stumbling block is the Interface or the form. the users want an interface very much like what the have now. What they have now: a spread sheet with dates across the top and employees down the left. all they input is the absence code (AL Annual leave, SL Sick leave, &c) for that day. what we are adding: the shift start and end times, unit, & position. So in a perfect world I would have a grid, with 14 days (one payperiod) across the top, employees down the l...

MS Query not installed for New Database Query
I have Excel 2000 SP3 & Windows XP Home When I go to Data | Get External Data | Run Saved Query I can imort data from an Access database into an Excel worksheet. Wheh I go to Data | Get External Data | New Database Query after a delay a message appears to tell me that MS Query is not installed. MSQRY32.EXE is in the Office folder & I have reinstalled it by renaming it to .old & running the Add/Remove facility in the Office installer to no avail. I have searched the MSKB & found an article at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;179686 that refers to...

Date & Time Stamp
I have a folder where several people make entries into a word document, used to pass comments back and forth. I need to have an automatic date and/or time stamp for each entry. Thus ending items added in at a later time with an earlier date to cover ones ---. If not Word, then Ecel? or ? How could I get this done. I don't know how this would fit into your scheme/method, but using Word's Comment feature or Word's track-changes feature would provide time, date, and user information. Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word 2007 Bible Blog: http://word2007bible.her...

I cant see emails coming in anymore.
I used to push send/receive and a box would come up telling me 'Receiving 8 of 40 emails' with a green bar going across the centre. Once the emails are received the box goes. If I push send/receive nothing happens. If I push it say, 10 times, again nothing happens. Once all the emails are thru the box that used to come up, than flashes up 10 times, but by than its a little late. Does anyone know how to get the box back? I would really appreciate it... KR Mick. I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot ...

data pulling multiple times
I have a query that is setup to pull data from a form. When I run the query it is pulling quadruple the data required. I have tried everything to troubleshoot this with no luck. If I have a relationship setup and I create the same relationship in my query will that cause the query to pull duplicated data? Please help... Thanks This may seem picayune, but I think it helps to have a clear picture ... Unless your query is using selection criteria that is entered on a form, your query will be pulling data from one/more underlying tables, not from forms. And if you have a p...

charting time #3
I need to create a chart to represent the time an event is scheduled to occur vs when it actually occurred. sched date/time act date/time diff comment 2/5/08 1:30 AM 2/5/08 1:45 AM 15 late start 2/6/08 1:30 AM 2/6/08 12:00 AM -90 early start 2/7/08 1:30 AM 2/6/08 11:45 PM -105 early start 2/8/08 1:30 AM 2/7/08 11:55 PM -95 early start 2/9/08 1:30 AM 2/9/08 2:00 AM 30 late start The chart should have a static line for series 1 (scheduled) at 1:30 am The line for series 2 should move above and below 1:30, depending on if the event started late (rows 1,5) or early (rows 2-4). The best...

new exchange server #4
hi working as exchange administrator.we are running exchange server 2003 locally.domain name is intersol.co.in.we having head office in us having valid mail domain intersol.com running.now we want to change our mail domain server to intersol.in to intersol.com. vpn tunnel established between both offices .please let me know 1) what steps i need from my side(india) to run us side mail server . 2) what actions i need to ask the us side admin people 3) whether we can keep exchange server intersol.com locally please help me thanks manthri You can get by with just one Exchange ser...

Make a Macro take out rows and add it to new worksheet
Hoe do i set up a Macro to look for certain information on a worksheet then take it out and open a new worksheet and paste it there? Is this possible? Hi Vic, Try using the Autofilter feature. Turn on the macro recorder while you perform the required operations. This will provide you with code which can be edited to enable general application. If you have any problems with such editing, post back with details. --- Regards, Norman "Vic" <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2787EB1-52C9-4DCB-9AA1-6C8BE7EE5955@microsoft.com... > Hoe do i set up a ...

circular logging is enabled but still generated a log of new files
hi exchange 2003 service pack 2 the circular logging is enabled but still generated a lot of new log files , i bakcuped all day every 2 hours to avoid the hard disk fills. some one help me thans sorry for my bad engish enabling circular logging is a bad idea...it severely limits your DR options...but if is is enabled, you should only see 4 or 5 transaction log files...are you sure these are transaction log files you're seeing? where are they located? how large is the disk that contains the transaction log files? how many are there? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "exgwill" &...

Not able to see all data but can see on another computer
Hi, I am using SAP application and if i retrive the excel file from SAP i can see only 48 lines where as i should see 110 lines but if i opened that same excel file in another computer then i can see all lines (110 Lines) i don't know why its happening. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish ...

entering time
Is there a way to set up a cell so that I can type in 1330, and have Excel put in the colon so it reads 13:30 (military time)? right click sheet tab>view code>insert this. As written, works on a1:a100 Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'Ron Rosenfeld <ronrosenfeld@nospam.org> Dim InputRange As Range Dim Temp As Variant Dim i As Integer Dim Separators(2) As String Separators(0) = ";" Separators(1) = "," Separators(2) = "." Application.EnableEvents = False Set InputRange = [A1:A100] 'or whatever If Intersec...

Query to Access : does'nt see tables
Office 2000 SP3 FR From Excel / MS Query, I want to read data in Access tables. I choose the mdb file and so MS Query displays this error message (translated) : "This data source does'nt have any visible table". Original in French : "Cette source de donn�es ne contient aucune table visible." I transfert my data to a new mdb file : it work's few times (!), then the error message appears again. How to resolve this problem ? Jacques. Gotcha ! MS Query does'nt accept a file name with 2 dot inside ! Example : MyFile.mdb --> Ok My.File.mdb --> "...

eTimeSheets VS. Business Portal Time and Attendance
I've a client who is upgrading from 7.0 to 8.0. They use eTimeSheets extensively that ties into their Payroll system. We understand that eTimesheet is not supported anymore in 8.0 and need to go with Time and Attendance on Business Portal. Is there any documentaiton on this change? Anyone's done this before? Any help will be appreciated. ...

How to see my mail queue?
Hi there, I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server. Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status. Thanks in advance, Ross To view the mail queues follow these steps: 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group --> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server --> Queues You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail. thanks, J. ...

Add new company at GP 10
I try to add a new company at GP 10 and I get illegal operation error First question, are you attenptint to add the company from the server install of GP? Second question, when does the error occur? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "sally.abdelwahab" wrote: > I try to add a new company at GP 10 and I get illegal operation error after I enter company data and click next,while tables are created I get the error , and I am a...

Formula for computing work time in Excel
Hi, For instance, A1 = 8:20, B1 = 16:30. I need to compute in C1 the following: B1 - A1 - 0.5 hour. What is the formula? If I use formula B1 - A1 - 0:30 I get invalid value. Thanks, -- Alex Vinokur email: alex DOT vinokur AT gmail DOT com http://mathforum.org/library/view/10978.html http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn =B1-A1-TIME(0,30,0) -- HTH Bob Phillips "Alex Vinokur" <alexvn@big-foot.com> wrote in message news:uGyW$ZgvFHA.2008@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > For instance, A1 = 8:20, B1 = 16:30. > I need to compute in C1 the fo...

Time and Numbers
I'm having a problem trying to figure out a formula that subtracts numbers from the time. In Cell G4 I have total Hours Cell A29 total square inches B29 has ? Price per square inch Cell C29 has ? Total Price How do I get my Price Per Sq. Inch based on $80.00 for every 3600 Sq. Inches based on Total Hours? Any help at all! Thanks in Advance. On May 3, 1:56=A0pm, Bob <bobandrich...@comcast.net> wrote: > I'm having a problem trying to figure out a formula that > subtracts numbers from the time. > In Cell G4 I have total Hours > Cell A29 total square inches > B29 has ...

i need to convert from UTC time to Local -7 hours offset
i need to convert data from UTC time to my local time witch is -7 hours from UTC (GMT) Hi simply subtract (add) the appropiate time to your cells. Just nore that 1 hour in Excel is equivalent to 1/24 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Kevin Morris" <Kevin Morris@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:52B7A37B-CC11-4313-A450-E010421789E9@microsoft.com... > i need to convert data from UTC time to my local time witch is -7 hours from > UTC (GMT) I tried that can you give me an example I need a formula that will subtract -7 hour for a time colum...

I see you
Well, not really, but I used Google Earth to zoom in on the Flatiron Building. You can get so close you can see the utilities on the roof, the hydrants on the street, the little parkish area across 5th Avenue, etc etc. Cool! Now tell me where your office is (like where is Peter's window, what floor and facing what street). Google Earth lets you zoom in all directions so I'll be able to turn the map to see that window. Silly I know but still a connection on some level. Pats looked good but not great last night. I didn't watch much more of the game. I'm not sold on ...

Date and Time form
This should be an easy one... I have a form that is designed to be a log for entering processes and times. There are several Date/Time entries to be made on the form. I created a form(frmTime) that pops up when one of the Date/Time fields are clicked. The user can then input the appropriate date and time. Well, right now it only works for the [In] field. But, I'd like to use the same form to enter different data into other Date/Time fields. Can someone tell me the appropriate technique for this? Here's my code (such as it is): Private Sub Close_Form_Click() On Error GoT...

To See or Not To See
I have copied a few tables of text from a web page into Excel. Some of the information contain word that are hyperlinks or email addresses. Is there a way to change those columns of information to reveal the web address or email address? Thanks So is it just displaying plaintext currently? Have you seen this information from the Help Menu? When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web...

Replacing old Windows XP and Outlook Express with new Windows 7
How do I export the contents and settings out of Outlook Express and import the accounts, settings and emails into Windows Live Mail on another machine? For messages: Copy the *ENTIRE* OE message store folder to flash or CD. (Folders.dbx must be included). Place this on the Desktop or other location on the machine using WLMail. Open WLMail and: File | Import | Messages | Microsoft Outlook Express 6 and point to where you saved it. For Addresses: Open the Address Book in OE and File | Export | Address Book (wab) and save it to the Desktop. Copy to flash or CD. Place this on the...

Sent time difference
I noticed this morning when I sent a message at 9:44 a.m., the message said sent at 8:44 a.m. Does this mean that Outlook is not using DST? Thanks. Check your time zone and daylight setting in Control Panel>Date/Time, and also in Outlook>Tools>Options>Calendar Options>Time Zone "Tom" <Tom@Raftery.com> wrote in message news:0c4501c347bc$58e1e990$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I noticed this morning when I sent a message at 9:44 > a.m., the message said sent at 8:44 a.m. Does this mean > that Outlook is not using DST? > > Thanks. ...

Calcuating Elapsed Time
My brain hurts from trying to figure this one out. Please help! I have for 100 employees clock in and clock out times for each day of the month. I need to calculate a rolling 7 day of hours worked. But my rolling number resets to 0 if an employee has not worked in the past 34 hours. So for example: Emp1 1/1/2004 8:00 5:00 9 hours 9 hours Emp1 1/2/2004 8:00 5:00 9 hours 18 hours Emp1 1/3/2004 8:00 5:00 9 hours 27 hours Emp1 1/4/2004 Off Emp1 1/5/2004 8:00 5:00 9 hours 9 hours etc Its for tracking employees who go over 70 hours in any 7 day period. But if they are off for 34 hours their...