Stationary in Windows Live Mail

How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ?
How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows Live
Mail ?

FDLeyda

0
FDLeyda

Windows Live Mail Newsgroup.

In your newsreader:

On the Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"FDLeyda" <fdleyda@no_reply.com> wrote in message
> How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ?
> How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows
> Live Mail ?
>
> FDLeyda

0
Bruce
5/9/2010 4:35:29 AM
> In your newsreader:
> --
>           Bruce Hagen
>         MS-MVP  [Mail]
>      Imperial Beach, CA
If seems odd to me that you would recommend reading about Windows Live Mail
using the Windows Mail newsreader.
Can I read about Windows Live Mail using the Windows Live Mail newsreader
???

> "FDLeyda" <fdleyda@no_reply.com> wrote in message
>> How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ?
>> How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows Live
>> Mail ?
>>
>> FDLeyda

0
FDLeyda
5/9/2010 2:13:47 PM

>> In your newsreader:
>> --
>>           Bruce Hagen
>>         MS-MVP  [Mail]
>>      Imperial Beach, CA
> If seems odd to me that you would recommend reading about Windows Live
> Mail using the Windows Mail newsreader.
> Can I read about Windows Live Mail using the Windows Live Mail
> newsreader ???

You ask questions about Windows Live Mail in the Windows Live Mail
newsgroup. Windows Mail in the Windows Mail newsgroup. It doesn't matter
what program you are using for a newsreader. If you were asking here about
an Internet Explorer question, I would advise asking in the IE newsgroup.

Windows Live Mail has a newsreader function just like Windows Mail, OE,
Thunderbird, Pegasus, and real newsreaders like Forte Agent. I can see
from your message header you are using WLMail right now.

           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]
      Imperial Beach, CA

>> "FDLeyda" <fdleyda@no_reply.com> wrote in message
>>> How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ?
>>> How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows
>>> Live Mail ?
>>>
>>> FDLeyda

0
Bruce
5/9/2010 2:28:45 PM
> Windows Live Mail has a newsreader function just like Windows Mail, OE,
> Thunderbird, Pegasus, and real newsreaders like Forte Agent. I can see
> from your message header you are using WLMail right now.
>           Bruce Hagen
>         MS-MVP  [Mail]
>      Imperial Beach, CA
That is right.
I was switching from Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail and I was getting
confused as to which one I was on.
I have removed the Windows Mail shortcut from my desktop so I will be using
Windows Live Mail only.
Thank you
FDLeyda

>>> "FDLeyda" <fdleyda@no_reply.com> wrote in message

0
FDLeyda
5/9/2010 2:44:48 PM
>> Windows Live Mail has a newsreader function just like Windows Mail, OE,
>> Thunderbird, Pegasus, and real newsreaders like Forte Agent. I can see
>> from your message header you are using WLMail right now.
>>           Bruce Hagen
>>         MS-MVP  [Mail]
>>      Imperial Beach, CA
> That is right.
> I was switching from Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail and I was getting
> confused as to which one I was on.
> I have removed the Windows Mail shortcut from my desktop so I will be
> using Windows Live Mail only.
> Thank you
> FDLeyda

YW.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]
      Imperial Beach, CA

0
Bruce
5/9/2010 2:52:53 PM
There is no stationery in WLM.

steve

"FDLeyda" <fdleyda@no_reply.com> wrote in message =
> How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ?
> How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows =
Live=20
> Mail ?
>=20
> FDLeyda
>=20

0
Steve
5/10/2010 6:55:22 PM
Sure there is. In Windows Live Mail: Tools, Options, Compose, =
Stationery.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Steve Cochran" <scochran@oehelp.com> wrote in message =
There is no stationery in WLM.

steve

"FDLeyda" <fdleyda@no_reply.com> wrote in message =
> How can I add or create Stationary for Windows Live Mail ?
> How can I change the folder that Stationary is stored in for Windows =
Live=20
> Mail ?
>=20
> FDLeyda
>=20

0
Gary

Outllook 2002 and junk mail filter gone bad
Hi everyone, I have an odd situation on one of my user's computer. Outlook 2002 treats just about everything as junk mail and sends it to the junk mail filter. This happens even if i place rules above the junk and adult content rules allowing those messages to pass. Any ideas? I'm a bit confused by this. ~ William Do the other rules end in "stop processing more rules"? If not, the Junk and Adult mail rules will still act on those messages. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the ne...

Copy of some mail messages to personal folder
I want to track follow-up of some of the e-mail messages I send out. However, I cannot always set the Follow-up flag, e.g. when there is no specific deadline. I know I can include a prefix in the subject field and set a rule to copy the message, but I do not want to distort that field for this purpose if I can avoid it. Can I include an address in the BCC-field that sends the message to one of my personal folders? Atoznl Atoznl wrote: > I want to track follow-up of some of the e-mail messages I send out. > However, I cannot always set the Follow-up flag, e.g. when there is no > ...

Windows XP logon to AD question
Hi, I have some Windows XP desktops which never joined the Active Directory Domain before. I would like to have them join to the AD Domain, but if they join to the domain and after the first logon, the Desktop items will be changed, and also there're some application will lost their link. How do I fix this problem? Thanks for help. Jason Hello Jason, What you see is normal, in a domain the local user account isn't used normally anymore, so when logging on with a domain user account you have a new profile stored under documents and settings folder. The new...

Windows Mail send...
I can not send e-mail with picture (jpg) attached. Error message is below. Please help. Thanks The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was '<kbereths@sc.rr.com'. Subject 'Fw: Emailing...

duplicate e-mails
Every time I open my e-mail to receive messages, I am receiving all of the messages sent to me since the 15th of July. This has been happening for the past 2 days. How do I stop all these e-mails? There are now over 500 messages. Please help. Dawn ...

Inner window frozen
I used to be able to move the spreadsheet within the overall Excel window. Somehow I have lost this ability and the spreadsheet is now fixed. There use to be a blue title bar that I could use to move the spreadsheet around. What did I do? and how do I undo it? Bob Click on the "Restore" Icon. Sounds like you have the window maximized. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 19:08:54 -0500, "BobB" <bobb001@comcast.net> wrote: >I used to be able to move the spreadsheet within the overall Excel window. >Somehow I have lost this ability and the s...

Exchange 2003 will not deliver external mail to inboxes
I have an odd situation that I hope someone out there can point me in the right direction. I have one 2003 server. It is my main active directory server, DNS server, Web/FTP server AND Exchange 2003 server. I am just learning about 2003, Active directory, Exchange. I am not a newbie, but I am not too experienced with those things. Last week I got it up and running and everything seemed to be working great. I could send and receive e-mail internally and externally without any problems. Now, stuff is broke - and I don't know what it is. If I send e-mail internally, all is fine. If s...

Sending Mail without ISP
We use SBS2000 Server with Exchange 2000 Server. We currently use Earthlink as our ISP because we are on dialup in a rural area without access to Cable or DSL for Internet. We are switching to an Alltel ( our cellphone carrier) AirCard that gives us broadband connection speeds for our Internet but we still cannot have a static IP. We have (2) domains with Network Solutions for our email hosting and the Exchange POP connector is setup with that information for incoming mail. For Outgoing, we are using Earthlink's SMTP. So... we want to eliminate Earthlink as our ISP. And Network Solutions...

Annoying Window on Right
How do I get rid of the window to the right of the screen entirely? All I want to see is who sent me an email and the topic. I click on it and I get the message. Simple. What window on the right? What version of Outlook? Nicholas wrote: > How do I get rid of the window to the right of the screen entirely? > All I want to see is who sent me an email and the topic. I click on > it and I get the message. Simple. Nicholas <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I get rid of the window to the right of the screen entirely? > All I want to see is who sent me a...

Mail Delivery error ....exchange 2003
Hi All, We have exchange 2003 server on windows 2003. We can send and receive mail to yahoo, gmail, hotmail ............ But the problem is when we are sending mails to aol.com and y2marketing.com mails are returning with Undeliverable message. The mail shows: "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Leverage your proven marketing programs Sent: 5/22/2006 11:45 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: wpawluk@y2marketing.com on 5/22/2006 12:36 PM The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a...

Windows In Taskbar #3
Even though I have Windows in Taskbar checked under Tools, Options, View, the list of several files open in Excel 2003 does not display. It only displays one file name. Ctrl + Tab will switch to the next available, but does not allow for a selection process. Any Fixes? Are you sure there isn't a little down arrow to the right of the fil name in the task bar? There should be. If so, click on hte arrow an you will have a list of windows -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This is a setting that's kept in the windows registry. For some reason, yours isn't being kep...

[ANN] 64-bit Radiance HDR decoder for Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
Geneva, Switzerland, August 24, 2010: www.fastpictureviewer.com has released a high quality Radiance HDR decoder for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 and Windows XP 64. The codec comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit flavor and extends Windows Explorer by enabling thumbnail views of Radiance HDR files in the popular 32bpp RLE RGBE format. Additionally, users of Windows 7 and Windows Vista can open files for full-size viewing using the system's built-in Windows Photo Viewer, WIndows Photo Gallery and Windows Media Center 7. The codec also extends Windows Imaging Component -...

Can't delete mail address
Hi I have a small problem with an Exchange 2003 server. I have a e-mail address that I can't delete. The address is in use but it is not assigned to any user or public folder. Is their any way to get past this problem? Best regards Lasse Who is it assigned to? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Lasse" <Lasse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CD89461-B673-4AE2-B2D1-853264F1279E@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I have a small problem with an Exchange 2003 server. > &...

How do I create mail merge labels from excel.
Whatever I try, I am unable to open the data source. Jackie, For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "jackie" <jackie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

compatable mail
When trying to import mail from outlook 2000 to outlook 2003 I get the following mesage. "the file is not compatable with this vesion of the personal folders information service contact your administrator" Kindly advise me what to do Kind regards ben Gouws How exactly are you trying to import, from where? "Ben Gouws" <Ben Gouws@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74A160E3-AFAC-45E8-9D18-6CC80CACA0DA@microsoft.com... > When trying to import mail from outlook 2000 to outlook 2003 I get the > following mesage. > > "t...

Windows 7 RDP
Hi, I was running Vista 32 bit and I was able to VPN / remote desktop into my working using the Cisco VPN client. I've moved to Windows 7 64 bit. Since Cisco does not have a VPN client for 64 bit I have installed this Shrewsoft VPN client. I am able to make a successful VPN tunnel, but remote desktop refuses to connect telling me it does not know about my computer or IP, that being the machine at my work. I took my machine into work and we hooked it to an outside line, and it connected immediately using this Shrewsoft client. So, what am I missing here? It can't ...

Windows 7/Office 2003 (Outlook)/ mail client not installed
changed to Windows 7 with a clean install. Installed Office 2003 but the mail client did not install properly. When going to set program default Outlook is not listed.... How can I "get" Outlook added to the list? Start Outlook once with elevated privileges and set it as the default from within Outlook. Does it work now? Also make sure you've applies Service Pack 3 and additional updates for Office 2003. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and mo...

Windows 2008 updates list
Hello, I wanted to list the installed updates on my Windows 2008 server. When I look in System Maintenance, WIndows Update, Update history, I list 102 entries. When I look in Programs, Programs and Features, Installed Updates, I list 100 entries. And... when I compare both lists, updates are missing either in one list or the other ! I can accept that some updates supersede others, this is why they will not be listed in the Installed Update but will be listed in the Update history. So... what should I put in my documentation ? One list ? The other ? A combination of both ?...

Sincronize Windows Live Mail and Hotmail Help
Hello. I download the inbox of hotmail with Windows Live Mail and now i cant read the messages in the inbox of hotmail. Only in WLMail. Is it possible to sincronize them to inbox in hotmail again??? Help please, it is a big problem for me. Look at Tools (ALT+T), Accounts, Mail, Hotmail Properties, Servers. Is the account set up as POP3 or HTTP? I'm guessing that it's POP3 and on the Advanced tab it is not checked to Leave a copy on the server. That will happen if you imported the account from Outlook Express. If you were to just check the Leave a copy on the serve...

video mail add-in for ms outlook 2003
have a problem with opening the video file.Windows media player does not recocnize the file type.these video files are zm8 file type, made by video mail add in for ms outlook.please if you know how to open these files, answer back. sincerly allen ...

Windows Vista upgrade to Windows 7
Hi all, I have a laptop bought in 2007 with Vista Home Premium version OEM in Italian. Now I live in Berlin and I saw in a shopfron a big chain theWindow 7 Home Premium Upgrade for only 89 €, instead of 129 €. But my worry is the following: with this upgrade, I will be able to chose the language, in order to have the OS in Italian, or it will be only in German? -- Thanks a lot in advance for your help. Ciao Franz Verga from Italy (now in Berlin) German "Franz Verga" <fra68ve@InVento.it> wrote in message news:OPhZgALdKHA.1156@TK2MSFTNG...

Windows Live mail import into windows mail
I recently got windows 7 but had to download windows live mail for my boss.However,he doesnt like the new windows live and therefore had to get the laptop on vista so that he can use windows mail.Problem is that,I have exported the messages in windows live mail but now unable to import them into windows mail. Any ideas ? Please help Drag the WLMail messages to an open WM folder. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "Paula" <Paula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3726F4A7-DD60-4D55-AE1B-F952D8282A1E@microsoft.com... > I recently got w...

Problems with Window explorer, Internet Explorer8, and, Outlook
Window Explorer is forcing me to close by freezing too often. Internet Explorer is freezing and not responding so often that I have to recourse to using Mozilla Firefox. Outlook has been frozen since September. I cannot send a message, archive or delete any file. Please show me the right way. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in t...

Disappearing internet mail
Hi (again) Many of the users in my customer's Exchange 5.5 organisation are complaining of non-receipt of internet e-mail (incoming) or non-delivery of internet mail (outgoing). This is apparently random, some mails from one person will get through, others from the same mailbox won't. Sometimes it's mails with attachments, sometimes not. The destination or sending domain names are many and varied. When I track the outgoing messages they are SMTP Outbound Transferred within the same minute they they are sent out of the mailbox so I'm suspecting the Mailsweeper boxes. Trouble ...

Stationary
Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS Outlook? Outlook Express has so many more to choose from. Yes, just add them to your stationery folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives and finding no answer, Connie <leleigh_valley@cfaith.com> asked: | Is it possible to use Outlook Express Stationary for MS | Outlook? Outlook Express has so many more to choose from. ...