SETUP

HOW DO I SET IT UP.
0
home

Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish

--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"home" <phillipsjamest@att.net> wrote in message
> HOW DO I SET IT UP.

0
Bruce
6/1/2010 1:08:55 AM
"home" <phillipsjamest@att.net> wrote in message
> HOW DO I SET IT UP.

Start here and look for mail settings.
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401738

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

0
mac

The best Exchange setup in a small hosting setup
I need to set up at small hosting setup where the users can access their email through RPC-HTTPS and webmail. But what do I need? One ISA server? One front-end server? One back-end server? Some clustering or is it overkill? Best Regards Martin - You can do it with as little as a single Exchange server and a firewall. - In a single server environment, FE/BE topology doesn't really buy you much... - Clustering can be an overkill or not, depending on what your goals are. If high-availability is a valued goal, you could look at clustering (and the investments that go with a clustered ...

Page Setup
Hi, I have a problem with Excel XP in that when I preview a page which is in Landscape, it automatically displays as portrait. When I resize it, it goes back to landscape but then back to portarit again ! Any ideas ? Many thanks. Colin. If you change printer drivers, does it happen? If no, then I'd download a newer/fresh printer driver for that troublesome printer. Any chance you have some helpful macro jumping in to fix the page setup for you? If you open the workbook with macros disabled, does it still happen? Colin wrote: > > Hi, > > I have a problem with Excel X...

excel page setup
Hello, I have a spreadsheet and I am using cells a:k50, but when I go to see the end of my spreadsheet it tells me I have used cells a:ak 295. I have 35 sheets like this and is is making the file bigger than it has to be. I have tried deleting, clear, page preview setup but nothing seems to clear and make my page a1: k53. Any suggestions. Thank You Select the row following the end of your data. Ctrl+Shift+Down Arrow to select all rows beyond your data and Edit>Delete. Select the column following the end of your data. Ctrl+Shift+Right Arrow (US) to select all columns beyond your data...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: "Updated Exchange setup script supports Entourage 2008"
I've posted version 2.0 of my EntourageExchangeSetup AppleScript on The Entourage Help Page that includes support for Microsoft Entourage 2008's Kerberos feature as well as some minor additions and bug fixes. This AppleScript is intended to be modified by an administrator to assist his Entourage users with the setups of their Exchange server accounts. It has been tested specifically with Entourage 2004 11.2.6, 11.3.3, 11.3.7 and Entourage 12.00, 12.0.1 and 12.1.0 but should work with any version of Entourage 2004 SP2 (11.2.0) and higher. Every company's network is different...

Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
I just upgraded to money '05 because my bank no longer allows acess using money '02. I have been getting this message for TWO WEEKS now. I set up three accounts with no problem, then this message over and over every day. I have tried starting a new account and I still get the same message. Surely MS's server has not been down this whole time, so I guess the problem is on my end. Please Help! In microsoft.public.money, lostmymirth wrote: >I just upgraded to money '05 because my bank no longer allows acess using >money '02. I have been getting this message for T...

SETUP
HOW DO I SET IT UP. Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "home" <phillipsjamest@att.net> wrote in message news:u1ikLZSALHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > HOW DO I SET IT UP. "home" <phillipsjamest@att.net> wrote in message news:u1ikLZSALHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > HOW DO I SET IT UP. Start here and look for mail settings. ht...

Anonymous Access setup
I have a request to turn on anonymous access (MOSS 2007). We only have one Site collection and it’s an Intranet that uses Authentication Type; Windows and Integrated Windows Authentication. It seems straight forward first Enable IIS Anonymous Authentication, second Enable anonymous access for the Web Application needed, turn on anonymous access for list or site. Question: If I turn on anonymous access without enabling it on any sites or lists will my users notice anything different? I assume they will not notice anything. Next question; if I enable anonymous authentication on...

Profile Setup
When I enter the server name and mailbox name when setting up an Outlook 2003 profile, how does it lookup the name? It seems I can put any name in the server area as long as I have a valid mailbox name. I used a made up server name and it still resolved the mailbox. Thanks, Outlook 2003 uses the Global Catalog servers in an AD environment. (Exchange 200x refers Outlook 2000/2003 to the GCs.) Outside of that, I didn't think what you just did was possible since a new profile (o/s and outlook) shouldn't have a reference to a GC until checking in with Exchange. Guess Outlook ...

Payroll Posting Account Setup Window
We have customized the Payroll Posting Account Setup Window for a product of ours. We have received several complaints about the Payroll Posting account window changing the Account number if part of a record in the scrolling window has been modified. We turned off the customization so we were working with the core window and not the customized window and we were able to duplicate the error. The new account is being saved in the table, which is causing a tremendous problems. Here are the steps to recreate this issue. 1. modifiy any record -for instance the code field of any record an...

setup.exe /removeorg
Hi, I uninstalled exchange 2003 using the add/remove programs. Then a reboot and a few hours to replicate. Then ran setup.exe /removeorg. I noticed that there was still objects leftover from exchange 2003 in AD, such as: Exchange Groups,Exchange settings in sites and services, distribution groups and disabled users. What exactly does the removeorg remove other that exchange 2003 organization? How do I clean the rest of the mess up? thx jason Hi Jason, You may want to view the following KB: 830185 The REMOVEORG option in Exchange Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=830185 ...

Report setup 01-12-08
I have a db that the client wants me to prepare a report of transactions, from the transaction table, in the following format: (TT = transaction types) (Each lot may have none or many transactions of each type) TT1 TT2 TT3 TT4 lota 0 10 8 2 lotb 5 0 0 1 lotc 1 5 0 0 "" etc. I am able to create a report that has the lots listed sequentially, then the details of the lot transactions, but not in the above format. Any ideas? Damon Create a new report using the wizard. When it asks you for grouping options, se...

Page Setup
Is it possible to have portrait and landscape pages within the same Visio file? Every time I change the layout for one page it changes them all. I am runing Visio 2000 under NT4. Thanks, Andy Yes. IIR UML diagrams don't like doing this but otherwise it's easy. When you insert a new page the Page Setup dialog will come up. Select the Page Size tab, custom size option button, then select page orientation. "Andy Saltiel" <Andy.Saltiel@atosorigin.com> wrote in message news:09b301c35ceb$7c95d510$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to have portrait and landscape...

Question on Printer Setup
I have two printers, one POS receipt printer and one laser printer. What i would like to do is is just use the laser printer because it has the 8 1/2 X 11 paper and i can put more info like company policy, items and with descriptions etc. My problem is i need a way to open the drawer and the only way would be is print out with the pos receipt printer. Is there a way to print out with both at the same time so the receipt printer will open the drawer and the laser would be for the invoice? Or does anybody have a solution for this? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_N...

Business Portal SDK Setup not found
Hi, I have installed Dynamics GP 10 and Business Portal for GP 10. I didnt find a setup for installing Business Portal SDK in Business Portal CD. Where can i get Business Portal SDK setup ? Thanks, Mohan. It is no longer shipping in BP 10.0. The development experience has shifted from using the MBF tools to a using the native SharePoint\.Net tools. Thanks, Chris Roehrich Developer Support Microsoft Dynamics "Mohan" wrote: > Hi, > > I have installed Dynamics GP 10 and Business Portal for GP 10. I didnt find > a setup for installing Business Portal SDK in Busin...

New setup vs migration
Assuming that I have an old domain either 2000 or 2003 (with Exchange). The basic concept is that I don't want to migrate automatically but I want to setup a new domain from scratch (Windows2008 with Exchange 2010) in order to avoid all the garbage and to have a cleaner setup. I don't mind recreating all accounts because I can script this but the only real problem will be the cliebnts. If you have 10-15 clients, it's no problem but how can you handlw 100 users in terms of joining them to the new domain and losing their desktop profile? how can I keep their current pro...

Fiscal Periods Setup Window #2
Default display of the current (or most recent) open year in the Fiscal Periods Setup window. Currently the prior (read, historical)) fiscal year (2007) is the default until January 1 when my current fiscal year (2008) will finally show up without my having to select it in order for it to show. The bliss is short-lived however, when on April 1 our new fiscal year (2009) will start and I will again have nine months of irritation over this. I've seen plenty of other posts on this very thing and have yet to see a solution. Save windows settings. If I open a window and expand the vi...

Print Setup, then Page Setup tab
This will probably seem trivial and obvious. I am trying to format a fairly large visio file. All drawings come out on four pages rather than one. I am trying to format the page. Most of this can be taken care of in the Page Setup tab, under Print Setup. My problem is that the Page Setup does not allow me to change the options, it's "frozen" can't click anything. Any idea what's causing that. It's a visio 2003 file saved for 2000. I'm working in 2000. Thanks, pepe ...

How to enable 'Fulfillment Order / Invoice' Setup in SOP Setup
Hi All Any one can help me How to enable 'Fulfillment Order / Invoice' Setup in SOP Setup (GP10 SP3). In the SOP setup window Sales Document Setup button show only this Quote Order Back Order Invoice Return But I checked in the Fabrikam Company SOP Setup window Sales Document Setup button shows Quote Order Back Order Fulfillment Order/Invoice Return Nizham ...

SETUP
CAN OUTLOOK BE USED WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION? IF SO, HOW THANKS MARTY "MARTY" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ce701c444c1$0a930280$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > CAN OUTLOOK BE USED WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION? > IF SO, HOW > THANKS > MARTY Yes, just don't set up any email accounts. ...

Project 2007 Page Setup
When I expand print page requirements in Page Setup for my project to 1 wide X 2 tall, or 2 X 1 or other than 1 X 1, whe I print preview or print, everything from the second page on forward cannot be seen. It is only skeletal with a few lines. If I return to the size change instead with page set to 1 X 1 and size set to (say 100 or 75%), and print preview or print, the entire project prints correctly. Is my installation corrupted? Could be a display driver issue. Make sure your drivers for your computer are up to date. -Jack "Project User 54" <Project User 5...

Exchange 2007 Setup Failure on setup /prepareAD
When I run setup /prepareAD I get the following error: Organization Preparation ......................... FAILED Active Directory operation failed on bertha.hirsch.local. The object 'CN=Default Global Address List,CN=All Global Address Lists,CN=Address Lists Container ,CN=First Organization,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=ourdomain,DC=local' already exists. Any ideas? ...

Internet Setup Window
I have discovered a window in GP called Internet Setup(SY_Internet_Setup) which has 3 fields, Internet Browser, Internet Address, and Name. The fields get saved back to the SY_Users_MSTR table. I am wondering how to navigate through GP to get this window to open. I can add it as a shortcut but don't want to do this if I don't have to. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. ...

Multiple address setup
Is it possible to setup outlook with multiple e-mail accounts so each account will be in a separate inbox and/or folder? So far when I set up a new account, I haven't seen any options to specify a place for the messages; they all seem to go to "INBOX". Also, I created some rules to send incoming messages to various folders. The HELP stated that rules were applied in the order given, however I am getting the same message in multiple folders because a single message satisfies several rules. (yes I'm using "MOVE" , not "COPY"!) If the rules were bein...

Is Microsoft's Retail Management software easy to setup for the re
Mike, You might want to double check because it looks like your message might have been cut off. Daniel Westbrook NuRol Point of Sale and Barcoding www.nurol.com 800-390-6623 "Mike" wrote: > Ya, it was cut off. It should state: Is Microsoft's Retail Management software easy to setup for the restaurant business? "DW" wrote: > Mike, > > You might want to double check because it looks like your message might have > been cut off. > > Daniel Westbrook > NuRol Point of Sale and Barcoding > www.nurol.com > 800-390-6623 > > &...

Page Setup
I'm using MFC's CPageSetupDialog to display a page setup dialog box. However, I'm not sure how to find out what the user selected for the orientation. Can someone tell me how to do that? Thanks David Golub ...