Setting up account 02-25-10

I'm trying to use my email account with Alltel/Blackberry with my Windows
Mail. My internet is with Alltel (data card). I put in my IP address for
incoming and outgoing and that seemed to work, but now when I try to send
mail, I get this.......

inactivity. Subject 'Turkey Calls', Account: '75.116.127.154', Server:
'75.116.63.154', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number:
0x800CCC0F

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

0
Larry

I rather doubt that using your IP address as the mail server name
is correct. Try changing the mail server name to mail.alltel.net,
both for incoming and outgoing.

If you get a different error message, post it into a reply here.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"Larry Kilpatrick" <avidau@alltel.blackberry.com> wrote in message =
> I'm trying to use my email account with Alltel/Blackberry with my =
Windows=20
> Mail. My internet is with Alltel (data card). I put in my IP address =
for=20
> incoming and outgoing and that seemed to work, but now when I try to =
send=20
> mail, I get this.......
>=20
> Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible =
causes for=20
> this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of=20
> inactivity. Subject 'Turkey Calls', Account: '75.116.127.154', Server: =

> '75.116.63.154', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error =
Number:=20
> 0x800CCC0F
>=20
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks!=20

0
Gary

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Account name on marketinglist
Hi A customer wants to know if its possible in CRM 4.0 to get the parent account name in the contacts marketinglist view ? We can't add it as a field on the views ? ...

10 Bed Risers
Bed Riser - King 10" (Sand) (10"h) Price:$79.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0000V0PXQ Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000V0PXQ Bed Riser - Queen 10" (Sand) (10"h) Price:$59.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0000TR5YK Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000TR5YK Bed Riser - Twin/Full 10" (Sand) (10"h) Price:$39.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0000V0PWM Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000V0PWM ...

Feb 10 live MSFT chat: RMS 1.2 Hardware Configuration
Hi all, This is Michelle, editor of the Microsoft Business Solutions Community site. I want to let you know that this week, on Thursday, Feb. 10, at 11 a.m. PST, we'll be hosting a live chat on RMS 1.2 hardware setup. Here's a description of the chat: Hardware Configuration in Microsoft Retail Management System 1.2 February 10, 2005 11:00 A.M. Pacific Time Have questions about setting up and configuring the hardware your POS system uses? In this live chat, Microsoft Retail Management System developers Balaji Balasubramanian, Josef Schauer, Dan Hanke, and Sylvester La Blanc wi...

How to set backcolour

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Account extraction
I'd like to export the Exch55 mailbox info to a *.csv file utilizing the "Directory Export" command found under the Exchange Administrator\Tools menu. I'm pretty clear on what to do to get the desired list, however, I'm wondering 1.) if this will imposed any kind of serious load on the server and 2.) How long would it take to export a measly 150-200 accounts? 3.) any caveats I should know of? Any takers? Thanks for the awesome job everyone does here! a directory export for that small a number of mailboxes should present no problem to your server, and should comp...

Reading Pane Settings

Account Number Segment Desc
Does anyone know which table/s hold the Account Number segment Desc? Bab, Table GL40200 is the Segment Description Master. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Bab" <Bab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45DED1F0-DF10-44F1-9398-7834F7CF69A3@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know which table/s hold the Account Number segment Desc? I have Demo GP 9.0 and all the description on this table are blank. why is that? Is that because its a demo table? "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Bab, > > Table GL40200 is the Segment D...

How do I set OOR

In House Accounts (Charge Accounts) for POS
I recently purchased the MS Dynamics POS 2.0 system for a small coffee shop and I need to have the ability of in house accounts (charge accounts) that allows certain customers to purchase items under their account and pay on it weekly, bi-weekly or whenever it hits a certain limit. I spoke to Microsoft support and they informed me that it just can not be done in the POS version that I have. So I am asking for some help from the newsgroup to see if anyone might have a solution for me. It seems that this function should be something that is built into the system since it happens all the...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

Set Focus

Mortgage/Loan account question
I have setup my morgtgage in Money 2005 S.B. I went back to my previous payemnt (haven't had it long) transactions in checking and changed the category to split Loan:Principal Payment, and Loan:Mortgage Interest with the correct amounts in each. Now I need to get things fixed in one other spot. If I go to Account List, I have Home under Loans & Liabilities. Looking at my account register, all of the transactions are there. Problem is, when I go into each transaction it is split. the first line in split, is no category, description of payment is Payment, and Amount is the t...

Converting leads to Accounts and Contacts
Hello All, I imported my initial data as leads and would now like the system to convert all my leads to accounts and contacts. Is it possible to do it all at once? I would like leads that have the same company to be automatically associated with the same company. Tony ...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Outlook freeze for about 10 seconds Adding Contact
I have a machine completely updated with XP and Office 2003. Each time I add a entry to my Contact, Outlook freeze for about 10 seconds. On another machine, with the same Outlook account, it does not freeze when adding contact. I don't want to reinstall MS Office 2003. Thanks What are the specifications of your machine? How big us your PST file? Try reducing it in size (archive adn compact) and remove unnecessary background applications that might be using resources. -- Bill R MVP "Thomas" <tshaffer@tds.net> wrote in message news:A66CCC5C-5144-4EBE-975D-81CD...

Setting the Settings
Really quickly: How (exactly) does one get Publisher to remember the page settings I want. ie. every time I open a new document, I get centimeters, and usually, I'd prefer inches. I have not been able to find a "Save Settings" option anywhere. Can anyone help? thomas In Publisher 2000 it's Tools Options General tab Measurements unit box - select inches. OK That should do it. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "ThomasL" <tlammert@netcom.ca> wrote in message ne...