Scolling in email, help!

I can't scroll down to see emails.  The bar on the right keeps going to the
top.  I can't scroll it down and stop where I want it to.

Thanks
Cindy

0
Cindy

"Cindy Didrick" <cdidrick@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I can't scroll down to see emails.  The bar on the right keeps going to the
>top.  I can't scroll it down and stop where I want it to.
>
> Thanks
> Cindy

Nothing in WM can cause this.

Does this behaviour only occur in WM, or in all scrolling applications?

Have you checked your system for malware or done a full virus scan?

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

mac

Pivot table help (blank) fields
Hi, I have a huge problem...... I have a pivot table with report 3 from autoformat applied to it. The only problem is that there are (blank) fields at many places along with their subtotal (as per my list), many times there are figures in the amount field but text fields may be blank Can i avoid a (blank) field from being displayed......along with it's subtotal.........but the fields subgrouped in the (blank) field should still display along with their corresponding amounts ? I can send the excel file to you. Regards, Shripal. You could just type over that cell with (blank) in it. ...

Convert all incoming email to activity
I am trying to convert all incoming email to activities. I have checked the appropriate box in my options in CRM and it says that additional configuration is required on the server. What is this additional configuration or where can I find notes on this? I've looked in all my documentation. Thank you. You will need to configure Exchange\Active Directory to enable CRM. This is a lot easier than it sounds. In fact, it is probably already configured (if you followed IG step by step). This is taken directly from IG page 159: 1.Log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer (EXBE0...

Multiple email accounts and Outlook
I have Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express installed on my computer. I notice that Outlook Express allows the user to switch identities, but this function does not seem to be available on Outlook. I would like to be able to receive mail to two different email addresses into Outlook, but would like to keep them segregated. I need to be able to use two different email addresses as well as two different signatures when sending. Can this be done? If so, how? Thank you!!! There are a couple of things you are asking here. To keep different addresses up and keep them seperate, you would ...

Emailing records directly
Is there are a standard way to email out Invoices, Orders, Quotes directly from within CRM 4.0 (i.e. is there an out-of-the –box solution?) I know that you can create a workflow to send an email (even a manual one would do) but I don’t see a way of attaching the related record; an attachment here isn’t relevant. One workaround route is to export the report to a PDF format and attach this to an email activity. But why do you have to go through 2 processes (report, then activity.) Unless I’ve missed something fundamental, there doesn’t appear to be a way to email records directly (includ...

Limit the size of internal emails?
Hi, I wondered if it's possible to limit the size on internal emails, we have set the extenal size on the Internet Mail Service, but have noticed it can be done on the Message Transfer Agent, would this be the correct way? Kind Regards Andy Correct way would be to set limit on individual mailboxes, as setting limit on MTA will affect only messages passing MTA (DL expansion and intraserver comms within site). Andy wrote: > Hi, I wondered if it's possible to limit the size on > internal emails, we have set the extenal size on the > Internet Mail Service, but have notice...

redirect an email
I would like to know if I can redirect mail from a certain email address to mine instead of the original recipient. This is to take care of a possible security issue and it will be going to the CTO. Thanks in advance for any help. Troy. You can forward mail from the recipient. (User account properties | Exchange General tab | Delivery Options | Forward to: (with an option to copy messages to the original recipient as well). -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Troy Vaerten" <fjfjf@fjjf.com>...

Utlimate Suite Excel Header Help
I am attempting to put footers in a school assignment. When I click the header/footer button and go to the footer there is no problem. But the header will not close on the document, and in the Page Layout tab the header button will not light or can be used. Is there something I can do about this problem---HELPO PLEASE! ...

Why are different email names displayed
If I click on Inbox, I'll see my messages in the inbox pane. They might look like joeblow@joescompany.com First Message and if the email pane for viewing the message is visible I might see First Message joeblow@joescompany.com To JohnSmith ------------- Hi John:..... and if I move the mouse over the message pane over joeblow's addyress I'll see "joeblow is not an online contact." The next message might look like JaneDoe Second Message and the email pane might look like Second Message janedoe [janedoe@janescompany.com] To JohnSmith ----...

Setting up the CRM email router for inbound/email email capture?
Hi all. Setup the email router on the exchange server however it doesnt seem to work as expected. What I am trying to acheive is that all users who send email via outlook the email gateway will now that this is a contact on CRM and tag the email. When looking CRM the email will then show as an activity, when the user replies the reply needs to be tagged against the contact. In the configuration do you need to setup inbound/outbound profiles for each user or is this global for each user account? Thus I have one of these for inbound and one for outbound, one deployment and then attach t...

Help with Stacked chart
Hi, I would like to plot this data in a stacked chart: Year05 Apple Year05 Banana Year06 Apple Year06 Banana AU 10 10 10 10 NZ 10 10 10 10 However, the problem is that i want to combine the Year05 together as one series in a stacked column where Apple & Banana are stacked and want to add one more series with 06 together, with Apple&Banana stacked in that series. Is this possible? Govind. ...

Can not send emails between crm users with the website email activity
I can send emails to other domains, there are no problems. But, if I want to send emails to other CRM users I cant do this. They get no error message or other. This is only with the Website email activity. Has anybody an idea? "If I want to send emails to other CRM users I cant do this"...does other CRM mean, as in Goldmine etc etc or other MS CRM users... If its the latter (MS CRM users), do check if the contacts have a primary email address. If thats there, then while selecting the contacts and sending the mail...click the TO button and verify if the email ID's are proper...

cells not scolling
Hi, how to format headline cells for being fixed on top and not to be scrolled? Cheers, Kai Kai, Select cell A2 and choose Freeze Pane from the Window menu. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "K M" <vtol@gmx.net> wrote in message news:03c501c35431$1194c900$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > how to format headline cells for being fixed on top and > not to be scrolled? > > Cheers, > > Kai Hey Chip, just want say thank you for the fast and precise help. Now it...

Storage of email
Where does Outlook XP store email messages? http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, P. Allen asked: | Where does Outlook XP store email messages? ...

Need Help With A Very Simple Macro
I download from a database that provides ratios in the following format " 0.95 :1" which is formatted as text. I tried to write a macro that would delete the " :1" so I could convert the cell to a number and use it in calculations. Every time I run the macro it changes the cell to the exact number that was in the original cell I used when creating the macro. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? "Amca" <Amca@discussions.microsoft.com>ha scritto nel messaggio 21E4C523-CC8E-4C3B-A73C-A499C2ED3920@microsoft.com > I download from a database that ...

Cannot send as public folders email-address
Hello, I'm using Exchange2003SP1, OL2002-Clients. I've emailactivated a public folder. Everything OK. But when I try to answer a messagein that folder, using send-as for public-folder-address, Exchange reported an error "..no right to send as...". But in the properties of the public folder, I've set that right. Any idea? The send as permission on a public folder are on the public folder properties, Directory rights. You can give a user or a group permissions via this interface. Is this where you set the permissions? Glen "Klaus" <anonymous@disc...

emailing Excel graphs vs PDF files
I currently have over 300+ clients I graph stats for monthly and each client receives 3 seperate PDF files zipped monthly, some clients can open zips others not. Is there not a way to email out of excel that the client would not be able to physically work in the file to avoid the time it takes to create and send pdf's or any other recommendation you may have to send these files without the time it takes creating PDF files. The company is very concerned that however clients receive files monthly, there is never a way for them to open excel and create this graphs themselves, that...

Email Filters
I've figured out folders, now, how do I set up filters to send my incoming mail to my folders? "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B808042E-5146-4262-A573-C6A33F86E8EE@microsoft.com... > I've figured out folders, now, how do I set up filters to send my incoming > mail to my folders? You might find this helpful: http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=192815b4-a74b-421b-8afc-209e89e2a6e8 -- Roy Smith Windows 7 Home Premium WLM Menu/Tools/Message Rules/Mail - if you don't see the WLM menu pre...

Help exporting CDatabase variable from MFC extension dll.
I have an MFC extension dll that I need to export a CDatabase variable from. I have the variable declared below. Everything works fine in debug version but in the release version it crashes. Any help would be great. Kurt __declspec(dllexport) CDatabase theDB; ...

two email addresses
Hi, I have added a new domain (xyz.com) in my Exchange 2007 by creating the accepted domain and email address policy for the new domain. I changed the M record accordingly. When I look at users' properties in AD, under Email Address tab, they have both abc.com (existing email) and the new xyz.com email addresses. abc.com is set to be the default email address. I cannot setup a second email account since only one Exchange email address can be set up. Users get both emails in their Outlook. But I am not sure how to set it up so that: 1) they can select which address they want to send their ...

Accepting Incoming Email from only one host
I was wondering if by putting a host in the specify host section of the connections tab in the Internet Mail Connector, would this make it possible to accept email only from the host in this this. If not, then how can I make it so that my incoming email only comes from one host? Steve Clemons wrote: > I was wondering if by putting a host in the specify host > section of the connections tab in the Internet Mail > Connector, would this make it possible to accept email > only from the host in this this. Yes. > > If not, then how can I make it so that my incoming email >...

In From it says Email
When I send out an email, it says Email in the From position rather than the name. how do I change that? In Windows Live Mail go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, click = on Properties. On the General tab you can change your displayed name. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Lucretia" <Lucretia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:AD5A4605-0E5E-408F-AB46-1CDE9E186921@microsoft.com... > When I send out an email, it says Email in the From position rather = than the=20 &...

Mail merge
I need to do a Mail merge using email and attach a PDF file. Can't use a Distribution list, my "mailing list" is way too big. Help please. Thanks You can neither add an attachment to a mail merge, nor merge to a DL. Time to look at third party software. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Cloe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:033f01c3afb4$5ec7c3b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need to do a Mail merge using email and attach a PDF > file. > > Can't use a Distribution list, my "mailing list" is way > too big. >...

my outlook is not receiving email???
Please advise -I cannot receive emails from outlook................everything was normal until Sunday March 28th. Your post isn't helpful at all. Is it possible for you to say whether there are any error messages on the screen? Version of OL and operating system? You should understand that everybody is operating in a different environment and so you should give as much info as possible to find the perfect solution for you. Did you install any updates or any software. Did you have any viruses. Did you use those useless registry cleaners. hth alexjo wrote: > &g...

Please Help
I have to use a port other than 80 (incoming). When i make the change to another port (99) in IIS, I get an erro message when I try to email thru MSCRM. What have I missed changing? Please help. Thanks Perhaps when you specify your crm server when installing the router, you need to specify the port? http://crm:80 (or something like that) BK "Raymond Medon" <ray.medon@verizon.net> wrote in message news:0c9401c39836$a64b3b30$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have to use a port other than 80 (incoming). When i make > the change to another port (99) in IIS, I get an erro > m...

Load images from server instead of embedded in Email?
On many mailing lists where newsletters (HTML based) are periodically sent out, the images/graphics are not embedded with the Email, but instead are externally linked and loaded from a web server when ever a recipient opens an Email. I've been asked by a workmate about how to go about doing the same thing when composing Emails in Outlook 2003. From my own digging around, I haven't been able to figure out how to do this myself. When ever I go insert -> image and at the opening dialog, input the URL of an image and in the "insert" drop down box, select "link to file&q...