Re: Second E-Mail Account (Address)

I can send using the second e-mail address, but the e-mail does not appear
in the Inbox.  I have even tried switching the default account, but the
message still will not appear in the Inbox.  When I click Send/Receive, it
does not appear.  I can change the "From:" on any message that I send - it
is a simple drop down - but there is no such option in the Inbox.

Thank you.

"Noland Harper" <noland.harper@comcast.net> wrote in message news:...
>I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP servers
>(provided by the ISP) as I used to set up the first e-mail account.  The
>first e-mail address is working fine, but when I send an e-mail to the
>second address (from the default account), it does not appear in the Inbox.
>The e-mail does appear in the Sent Items folder with no errors.
>
> How do I access the second account to receive/send e-mails?
>
> Thank you for your solution(s).

0
Noland

The Inbox folder should collect incoming messages from all POP3 =
accounts.
Check this: Go to Tools, Accounts, select that second account, click =
Properties.
On the General tab make sure "Include this account..." is checked.=20
=20
Can you go to the webmail access for the second account, and are the
missing messages sitting there, ready to be downloaded?

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

>I can send using the second e-mail address, but the e-mail does not =
appear
> in the Inbox.  I have even tried switching the default account, but =
the
> message still will not appear in the Inbox.  When I click =
Send/Receive, it
> does not appear.  I can change the "From:" on any message that I send =
- it
> is a simple drop down - but there is no such option in the Inbox.
>=20
> Thank you.
>=20
>=20
> "Noland Harper" <noland.harper@comcast.net> wrote in message news:...
>>I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP =
servers=20
>>(provided by the ISP) as I used to set up the first e-mail account.  =
The=20
>>first e-mail address is working fine, but when I send an e-mail to the =

>>second address (from the default account), it does not appear in the =
Inbox.=20
>>The e-mail does appear in the Sent Items folder with no errors.
>>
>> How do I access the second account to receive/send e-mails?
>>
>> Thank you for your solution(s).
>>=20

0
Gary
5/3/2010 6:24:57 PM
Gary,

The "Include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing" box is
checked.

I do not understand what you mean when you ask about "the webmail access for
the second account".  I have tried searching Windows Help and Support using
"webmail" as the search keyword, but it returns -0- results.

Thank you.

--
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Noland Harper" <noland.harper@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I can send using the second e-mail address, but the e-mail does not appear
> in the Inbox.  I have even tried switching the default account, but the
> message still will not appear in the Inbox.  When I click Send/Receive, it
> does not appear.  I can change the "From:" on any message that I send - it
> is a simple drop down - but there is no such option in the Inbox.
>
> Thank you.
>

> "Noland Harper" <noland.harper@comcast.net> wrote in message news:...
>>I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP servers
>>(provided by the ISP) as I used to set up the first e-mail account.  The
>>first e-mail address is working fine, but when I send an e-mail to the
>>second address (from the default account), it does not appear in the
>>Inbox.
>>The e-mail does appear in the Sent Items folder with no errors.
>>
>> How do I access the second account to receive/send e-mails?
>>
>> Thank you for your solution(s).

0
Noland
5/3/2010 9:31:54 PM
Webmail access means using a browser (like Internet Explorer) to read
and send your mail.  If your mail provider is Comcast go here:
http://www.comcast.net  and click the Email button on that web page.

> Gary,
>=20
> The "Include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing" box is =

> checked.
>=20
> I do not understand what you mean when you ask about "the webmail =
access for=20
> the second account".  I have tried searching Windows Help and Support =
using=20
> "webmail" as the search keyword, but it returns -0- results.
>=20
> Thank you.
>=20
>=20
> "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message=20
> The Inbox folder should collect incoming messages from all POP3 =
accounts.
> Check this: Go to Tools, Accounts, select that second account, click=20
> Properties.
> On the General tab make sure "Include this account..." is checked.
>=20
> Can you go to the webmail access for the second account, and are the
> missing messages sitting there, ready to be downloaded?
>=20
> --=20
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
> Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
>=20
>=20
> "Noland Harper" <noland.harper@comcast.net> wrote in message=20
>>I can send using the second e-mail address, but the e-mail does not =
appear
>> in the Inbox.  I have even tried switching the default account, but =
the
>> message still will not appear in the Inbox.  When I click =
Send/Receive, it
>> does not appear.  I can change the "From:" on any message that I send =
- it
>> is a simple drop down - but there is no such option in the Inbox.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> "Noland Harper" <noland.harper@comcast.net> wrote in message news:...
>>>I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP =
servers
>>>(provided by the ISP) as I used to set up the first e-mail account.  =
The
>>>first e-mail address is working fine, but when I send an e-mail to =
the
>>>second address (from the default account), it does not appear in the=20
>>>Inbox.
>>>The e-mail does appear in the Sent Items folder with no errors.
>>>
>>> How do I access the second account to receive/send e-mails?
>>>
>>> Thank you for your solution(s).
>>>
>>=20

0
Gary

How can I disable connectivity to a windows server for 60 seconds? In linux this is done with: ifconfig eth0 down ; sleep 60 ; ifconfig eth0 up
How can I disable connectivity to a windows server for 60 seconds? In linux this is done with: ifconfig eth0 down ; sleep 60 ; ifconfig eth0 up On 09/04/2010 02:23, DR wrote: > How can I disable connectivity to a windows server for 60 seconds? > > In linux this is done with: ifconfig eth0 down ; sleep 60 ; ifconfig > eth0 up Use Netsh: set interface name="Local Area Connection" admin=DISABLED set interface name="Local Area Connection" admin=ENABLED As for the 60-second pause in between, as far as I know there's no sleep command ...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Sending mail #12
How can I delay the time when sending e-mail? I want all my e-mail to be in the Outbox folder at least 5 minutes and not being sent inmidiately. This will depend somewhat on what version of Outlook you are using. If you would go to Tools-->Send Receive Settings-->Define Send/Receive Groups you should be able to adjust the time to perform an automatic send/receive while also un-checking the "Send immediately" check box so that it stages in the Outbox for the allotted time you have set. Hope this helps. Junior "Slyke" <diegodsl@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Re-install Outlook 2002

move e-mails to the Exchange inbox
Hi. I have installed an Exchange server in an office. I don't have much experience about this. Then, the users have their oulooks with old e-mails, and I need to put all these mails into their new Exchange mailbox. Then, in the Outlook I have two inboxes, one for the old account and one for the new Exchange mailbox. So, I copy all mails from the old account and paste them in the new mailbox and so, Outlook copies them, but after that it starts to move them back to the old mailbox. What is the best way to pass all their e-mails from their Outlook to the Exchange mailbox? Thanks,...

How to get to my e-mail acct., check own mail?
Just signed up with Micrssoft S&T 2003 Edition and had to get a Net. Passport e-mail address! Need to get to that E-MAIL account and verify so I can start using my 2003 Edition. I was told on signing up to do this "next". And how in the future to check my e-mails (what site to enter, example: Yahoo/mail.com)? Go to www.hotmail.com and sign in with your net passport. You should have set up the Hotmail acct. first, but you can probably do it now. Just use the same info. You might have to go back and redo the activation for MS S&T (?) "minnesota deer hunter" wro...

Outlook rules wizard replies using From field instead of Reply-To address
This is regarding Outlook 2007 and its rules wizard. We have a mail folder with hundreds of emails that were sent on behalf of people. So the "From" and "Reply-To" are different. We created a rule so that we can reply to all of these people but the rules wizard onto uses the From filed when it processes the messages instead of the Reply-To field. This behavior only happens with the rules wizard, we can go through each email, click reply, and get the Reply-To address just fine. I understand there was an article posted by Microsoft about this issue however it was in 2003. I...

pdf reader not working anymore while previewing e-mail
For whatever reason, why I preview an e-mail, I can preview a pix, a doc, but not a pdf file anymore...what happened? What can I do to fix this problem? thank you, Joel gjoelfranco@gmail.com ...

Re-Enable CRM User

Problem opening files in excel with a specific account
Hi. We have problmes opening a couple of files in excel, without any specific error message. The application just "hangs". When we log on to WXP as another user, the files work fine. We have re-installed excel, deleted and recreated the user profile which has problems, but still no luck. Anybody got a clue why this is happening? The computer excel is running on is a DELL Optiplex Pentium HyperThreading machine. Thansk in advance. Sometimes cleaning up the windows Temp folder will help. If that doesn't help, sometimes the file that contains the toolbar customizations...

forwarding e-mails to a home address in exchange 2003
Hi, Yesterday, I posted a question for forwarding e-mails to a blackberry. The user doesn't want that anymore. The user will be giving his blackberry to someone else in the office while they're away for a few months. What the user wants is to have all e-mails forwarded to his home e-mail account. We're running exchange server 2003. Is there a way of doing so on the server end? Any help is appreciated. On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:08:31 -0500, "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Yesterday, I posted a question for forwarding e-mails ...

can't delete sent mail
I cannot delete my sent mail, and I tried moving to anothre folder to see if i could delete from there, but it didn't work wither- I can delete anything else. These are in your Sent Items folder? Clear your Deleted Items folder, run Compact Now and then scanpst.exe on your pst-file. Now try to delete them by SHIFT+DELETE -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Patty" <pattysteele70@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2dbf01c47e3d$4d7...

E-mailing spreadsheet
Is there a way to e-mail a spreadsheet to a specific list of people, lets say every Tuesday at 1:00 pm? My company is using Groupwise. Hi I wouldn't do this within Excel (as Excel has to run for this). Try setting this up in Groupwise or any other scheduling program -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Art wrote: > Is there a way to e-mail a spreadsheet to a specific list > of people, lets say every Tuesday at 1:00 pm? My company > is using Groupwise. I agree -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wr...

Ex5.5 to EX2003 migrate what to do with MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail
Hi, I'm trying to remove the old Ex 5.5 server but some things are not clear to me: -Created an Internet mail SMTP connector at the new Ex2003 server and deleted the old Ex5.5 Internet mail connector (in/outbound mail flow works great). But what should be done with the MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail, can it be deleted and recreated at the new Ex2003 server? -Moved all USER mail boxes and rehomed public/system folders successful to the new EX2003 server, but should I move the "Microsoft Exchange server mailbox manager for (servername)", "Microsoft Schedule...

State field not working in Mail Merge
I tried doing a mail merge for labels from a list of accounts; however the State/Province field will not display. Has anyone else run into this or have a solution? Thanks. ...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Second Exchange Server #3
Hi, I installed a second exchange server (both areExchange 2003) in my organization, but some strange things happened after the installation. Before I installed the second exchange, I have some Block List Service set up in the Connection Filtering in Message Delivery Propertiies, and that seemed worked fine for my exchange server, but out of a sudden I start getting a lot of junk mails. Also, I specified in the Defaults in the Message Delivery Properties the size of Sending Message Size as 10m, but right now message get kicked by if it is over 5M. In conclusion, that message Deliver...

how easy/hard is it to add a button to print address label in cont
All I want is to print current contact address label on a dyna printer, not do a mailmerge to 10,000 people! Mailmerge which takes me 21 clicks and is more effort that it would take to manually retype the address label in Word. Hi Stephen, Another better option will be to write a simple SRS Report for printing labels. You can find Report Writers Guide at following; http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb955081.aspx -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/defa...

Outlook 2003 HTML E-Mails
Is there any way to take an existing HTML page, whether it be on the web or a local file and e-mail it so it can be viewed in the e-mail body? IE 6's "Send page as e-mail" always attaches the file for me. The broader question which I'm trying to figure out is how one could create an HTML in Dreamweaver and then e-mail it to someone using local tools, not a third-party e-mail blast service. Thanks 172611547 MSWDesign@gmail.com <MSWDesign@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there any way to take an existing HTML page, whether it be on the > web or a local file and e-mail ...

converting from seconds to minutes
Hi all, I have converted 4.52 to true seconds but how can I make it so the seconds that seconds are converted back to true minutes thanks. -- Reign ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Reign's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29134 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=489264 Divide by 60 will get you decimal minutes, i.e. 4.5 is equivalent to 4mins 30sec. If you want Excel format times, divide by 60 by 60 by 24 and format the cell as [m]:ss. This will show the time of 1:01:01,...

Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr
Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew or edit a doc in eReg. Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get access to it. thks david ...

I keep losing my address book??
This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks where my address book comes up empty after I reboot. Not only is it empty but the extra folders I made for saved mail etc. are gone too? I've searched and cannot find another adress book on my computer. Why is this happening? thanks. Is this outlook or outlook express? Is the mail in your inbox gone too? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net...

Re: exmerge error