Re: connection fails daily

On 18/12/2009 23:42, fcsark9handler wrote: ?????????

*What* did the poster write?

--
Dave (Sometimes man stumbles over the truth ...... Sir Winston Churchill)
0

global catalog connections
lately we are experiencing slow outlook start ups investigating this I noticed thru the connection status that outlook is always connecting to an offsite DC instead of the DC in the same site or the DC at the site of the XC server our setup is an HQ office with the datacenter holding one XC server and two GC servers + a number of branch offices each holding a GC server XC server is 2k7SP1, Outlook clients are all 2k7SP2 what could be the reason of outlook using an offsite GC? I already checked SPN entries (exchangeAB/server) and updated the missing ones thnx On ...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

XML Schema problem : "Validate failed because the document does not contain exactly one root node"
Well, I'm with a strange problem here... I Have an Application in VC++ 6 and I need to load a XML file;This XML file has a XDS Schema validating it. I'm using MSXml4. Well, when I use the XML Spy with the two files, no problem , the XML file is validated. So I go to the VC and try to load, using the DOM to do it...ok, I can load and validate the file in both ways, with the put_validateOnParse(I'm using raw_interfaces_only) and with the validate() method. So, I Modify the XML file, taking off one simple letter, eg. changing the attribute name "Description" to "Desc...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Re-Enable CRM User

Close Connection Question
I use transferspreadsheet (link) to bring Excel sheets into my managers database. I have gone into Excel and set the sheets to shared but still some users who try to access that same sheet will get a message that it is in use by another user, which causes their computer to put up the debug message. Is it possible to close that connection after the sheet has been linked and updated the table? Or is there a better way? Or would it be possible to have each user load their own copy? What is the best solution for this? Thanks, Milt -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas no s...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Technical Report for: Wednesday (September 30, 2009)
The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Technical Report for: Wednesday (September 30, 2009) NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty Daily Market Report for: Wednesday (September 30, 2009) (Based on the activity of the previous trading day) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty rose substantially on Tuesday (September 29, 2009) a net 47.90 points (0.97%) and closed at the 5006 point level. The market opened up and continued so until 10:15 hours when it reached its day high at 5020 points. Then it turned into a range bound movement until closing at the day. The market moved in a ran...

Re: exmerge error

Connect Windows 7 to SBS 2003
Spent the last eight hours trying to connect my W7 workstation to a fresh install of SBS 2003 premium. When running http://server/connectcomputer/, I would get as far as providing a username and password for setup when a popup would inform me, "The list of users and computers could not be found. Make sure that the Small Business Server network adapters are configured correctly.". I have only one NIC, I can see the shared folders on my server and even connect to them. My server is not running DHCP or DNS and I think these might be my problem. I did run windows update and...

DTC Service Failing Regularly
We use the Integration for Great Plains with CRM 1.2. Recently the Distributed Transaction Coordinator (DTC) Service on our integration server has started failing regularly several times a day. DOes anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this? Once it fails it causes all the integration's scheduled jobs to fail and extremely high LSASS activity (about 60% CPU constantly). Any advice would be much appreciated. ~ Michelle ...

Entourage 2008 Web Services edition (13.0.3) and " Unable to establish a secure connection" error
One of our users had his Entourage 2008 upgraded to EWS (13.0.3). He is using Leopard 10.5.8. Since the upgrade he is getting an error/warning message after he provides his login credentials: "Unable to establish a secure connection to exchnlb.txstate.edu because the server name or IP address does not match the name or IP address of the server's certificate." This looks very similar to an issue that was address by the 12.1.2 update. There are no reports of other users which this issue. I use the same version of EWS as the user. There is an ability to capture i...

2 Y axes graphing 10 yrs of daily stock data
I'm stuck. I'm trying to graph daily stock price as well as a calculation based on daily price over about 10 years of data. When I graph one of these columns against date, the graph looks great. When I try to graph both columns (which need different y axes because they are different magnitudes) against date using custom - lines on 2 axes, excel starts showing every single date on the x axis rather than the time scale or category it was showing before. The x axis becomes unreadable as it is painted with thousands of dates. Help! Hi User, > I'm stuck. I'm trying to g...

Migration Wizard Fails at Groupwise Domain
I am attempting to transfer/convert user's mail boxes to Exchange from Groupwise. I have set up a migration server, running Windows Server 2003 Standard, and Exchange Enterprise 2003. I installed the Novell Client and the Groupwise software. I can access the Groupwise email from this migration server through the Groupwise Client. However, when following the prompts in the Migration Wizard, I get to Step 8 (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/e2k3InterOpMig/69c57b0f-3c0c-4133-a9e0-ef0d1b51b440.mspx?mfr=true) and when I click next the wizard freezes for a m...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Re:

Daily Journal or Datebook
Hello, Is it possible to create a one-page-per-day dated Journal in Publisher? The template I had created looks good, but I need to increment the date to cover all of the days of the year. And once I accomplish this, I would like to be able to format the result (for example, Thursday 05 November). I have some database experience, but I have not been able to use those skills in Publisher. I am new to this product, so I am sure it is an easy step I am overlooking, or I am seeking help with the wrong keywords. Any help would be valuable. Thank you. Can you not make the Thursday 05 ...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Is there a solution for writefile fails in vista
I was trying to write from starting sector of the harddisk through writefile function, In vista WriteFile() function fails(Access denied) due to security methods in vista and server 2008. Is there a solution for this ??? There are better Vista programmers here than me, but I think you either need to: Elevate your program to a status that allows this function Have your user run as an administrator account to do this kind of advanced functionality Disable UAC Some things to try anyway. Tom "StudioX" <StudioX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3837A5AB-2FF...

Attaching Production Server Fails
In PowerShell doing the second part of the manual agent install and I receive this message when doing the Attach Server section. C:\Program Files\Microsoft DPM\DPM\bin\Attach-ProductionServer.ps1 : Exception of type 'Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException' was thrown. I did not give the FQDN in the prompts. Firewalls are turned off on both server and client machine. File and Print Sharing is enabled on the network interfaces. What am I missing. Please phrase your response in a way a semi intelligent cactus could understand it. Thank you. Please pas...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....