print preview problem in windows mail

I can't see print preview of my incoming & outgoing mails...
There is a mail in my inbox, how can i get to know whether it should be
print in portrait or landscape mode?
I am helpless, it is looking like in portrait but some text (a particular
coloum) is missing on printed page nor it came on the next page. Then i
printed it in landscape mode...But how can i get to know that whether it
should be print in portrait or landscape mode?

Unfortunately there is no print preview in Windows Mail.
If it is really important to get it right the first time, copy the email =
and
paste it into Word, which does have print preview.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Nikhilesh" <Nikhilesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I can't see print preview of my incoming & outgoing mails...
> There is a mail in my inbox, how can i get to know whether it should =
be=20
> print in portrait or landscape mode?
> I am helpless, it is looking like in portrait but some text (a =
particular=20
> coloum) is missing on printed page nor it came on the next page. Then =
i=20
> printed it in landscape mode...But how can i get to know that whether =
it=20
> should be print in portrait or landscape mode?
0
Gary
5/20/2010 4:43:29 AM
The print settings in WinMail are controlled by the settings in IE, so =
you need to expand those margins in IE if the margins are getting =
truncated.

steve

"Nikhilesh" <Nikhilesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I can't see print preview of my incoming & outgoing mails...
> There is a mail in my inbox, how can i get to know whether it should =
be=20
> print in portrait or landscape mode?
> I am helpless, it is looking like in portrait but some text (a =
particular=20
> coloum) is missing on printed page nor it came on the next page. Then =
i=20
> printed it in landscape mode...But how can i get to know that whether =
it=20
> should be print in portrait or landscape mode?
0
Steve

Power field
Hi, I am doing a mailing using Outlook 2002, Win XP HE. I have a message that says: ........ (company name)............... I manually put the company name in there (unfortunately). However it appears also in separate places later-on in the email. I would like to have it automatically update later-on in the message based on what I manually input for the 1st instance of it (as above). Is this possible and if so how??? Tx a lot. Sat Sue, Tx for your reply. I cannot actually use it with Word. I do not have a list of contacts for this particular one but have to go through an online directory and...

printing copies

Outlook sending problem
How can I resolve this problem: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <xxxsrv1.xxx.int #4.4.7> ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

TCP/IP printing

Windows Mobile 6.5 Hindi OS
Help required to build WM6.5 Hindi OS. I have built English OS & wants to build Hindi OS(Locale=0439). Please let know the changes to be made for Hindi Locale OS. -- Manoj Joshi ...

excell problems
how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL <Alt> <Enter> -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "THE JOKER" <THEJOKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:722BE439-FDD8-4EC9-A1ED-9CEE81E85151@microsoft.com... how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL Hi, If you want to put two lines of data into one cell, use the concatenat function. This joins up to 30 cells of information. The easy wa...

Printing booklet

Unable to offer remote help to Windows 7 Clients
Hi all, Have been unable to offer remote help (through SBS Console) to Windows 7 machines... Does anyone know if it's still not supported under SBS 2003 ? Thanks, Dan Daniel Jewel wrote: > Hi all, > > Have been unable to offer remote help (through SBS Console) to Windows > 7 machines... > > Does anyone know if it's still not supported under SBS 2003 ? > > Thanks, > > Dan I don't know if this is a "support" issue as more of a dealing with UAC issue. Did you read up on the Vista/2k3 interaction? Same rules app...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Conditioal formatting problem
I have a column with conditional formatting applied. Say I'm formatting cell E4. The column shows the number within a processing cycle which need warning traffic lights when certain days are reached so far I have set up: Condition 1 shows orange if the cell value is between 9 and 11. Condition 2 shows red if the cell value is greater than or equal to 12. My problem is that I need a 3rd condition to grey out cell E4 if a date is entered into cell G4. I've tried all sorts but the formatting will not work. Firstly can someone suggest a formula for condition 3. Secondly do I actua...

my mouse pointer is transparent in the Outlook window, what is th.
I have just installed the upgrade version of Office Professional 2003 and after configuring my email successfully, upon the first loading of the Outlook screen... the mouse became transparent when in the Outlook window. As it passed to the task bar or to another window it reappeared. ...

Problem on Windows XP Pro x64Bit and System Registry Hive file.
I am italian, but I haven't received no response in italian newsgroup... I have the following computer: OS: Win XPpro Corporate x64Bit CPU: Core2Quad Q9650 RAM: Kingston ValueRAM DDR2 4GB CL6 HDD: CaviarBlue 500GB WD x3 VGA: Sparkle GeForce 9400GT 512MB I installed various graphics programs such 3DSMAX9 x32 and x64Bit Maya 2010 Entire suite Adobe CS4 Master Collection Nero Reloaded 9 Office etc. ... A few days I have bought online in more than 2 memory modules (for achieve the 8GB total) identical to the DDR2 memory that I had and namely: 2GB Module 1...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

maximize window
In Access 2000 I had and Autoexec macro that maximized the database or whatever window, when I opened the database. How do I accomplish the same thing in 2007 without having to click the maximize button? -- Thanks, Bob Does your DB open to a form? If so, you can use the below on the open and load event of your form. DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAppMaximize HTH Roger "BBran" wrote: > In Access 2000 I had and Autoexec macro that maximized the database or > whatever window, when I opened the database. How do I accomplish the same > thing in 2007 without having to click th...

Problems with printing

Float window in MDI application
Hi! I write a MDI application to show large images. I also need a windows to show the overview of whole image. I dont know the best way to do it. One thought is build a spliter window, but that will waste some space. Because the overview is small, for example 128*128, when take a vertical splitter the remaider space (640-128)*128 will be wasted. Another is Draw the detail image and then draw the overview on left upper corner in OnDraw. But in my application, the image is draw by tile, not in once, so this method can't be accepted. Third I think is best. A float window always on top of imag...

Big Problem
Please solve my problem or give required help for me. ...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

i have problem with password to email server
i just got on the sight. How do i go about finding out the password to outlook express to the email server. I have to set up a internal email system. and everytime i get to log on outlook express it pops up with a window to enter a user and password. but i dont know it. How do i get my password back. can i get in touch with isp and get it. ...