PoP

I am trying to get email through windows setup how do I locate my POP3 and
all the other junk they ask me for?

0
Owner

"Owner" <jonathanedwardscagle@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to get email through windows setup how do I locate my POP3 and
>all the other junk they ask me for?

You will find all the junk you need here:

How to set up gmail in Windows Mail:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

0
mac

some type of pop up blocker
When i try to access certain areas of CRM 3.0, there is some type of pop up blocker or something that will not let the next window open. I have disabled my pop up blocker but it still occurs. When i put the mouse pointer in front of the pop up blocker message, it states no pop ups were blocked. Some have worked by holding down ctrl or alt but others will not open the new window. Any ideas or suggestions? MT - if you have any toolbars installed in IE (google, MSN, yahoo, etc) uninstall them. there are lots of reported cases where disabling them isn't good enough, you need to un...

Workflow generated pop-up messages
I'm using CRM3.0. I would like to know if it's possible from within workflow code (using c# code) to trigger a message (dialog box) back to the web client. So for example if a field is null, display a pop-up message dialog back to the web client such as: "You must enter a Search name before proceeding" I know it's possible to perform validation from within Workflow manager, however the workflow Manager as far as I know, cannot send dialog box pop-up messages back to a Web client. Note that using client side scripting event triggers is not suitable in this situation, ...

pop sound !
I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see what its trying to notify me of ? sixpack wrote: > I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" > well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see > what its trying to notify me of ? How did you find it was a 'system notification'? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html So are you te...

Opening a form from a Pop-up
I have a pop-up form I have created so that instructors can double-click on a user number and a New Student form is supposed to open. I have done several pop-up boxes to open other forms and they all seem to work just fine. However, on this particular pop-up, when I double-click a number, I get the following error message "The specified field '[UserNumber]" could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement." I am using a query to draw the information and there is only one table being used in the query. When I check the SQL statemen...

Pop Up comment not popping up
All of the sudden my pop up comments stopped working. In fact my macros have errors and everything is wigging out. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? Thanks, Julie ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** ...

Exchange and POP email in same profile
Gurus, Is it possible to have the Exchange address and a different POP address exist in the same profile? I ask because, while setting up a new account on a new computer, I've discovered that I cannot have the Exchange mail delivered to "Mailbox - User1" (mail left on server), and at the same time modify the POP account to have its mail delivered to the .pst on the local machine. The dialog box only wants the mail delivered to one location, for ALL accounts. Do I have to use two different profiles in this case? Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Thanks! Yes its poss...

PoP
I am trying to get email through windows setup how do I locate my POP3 and all the other junk they ask me for? "Owner" <jonathanedwardscagle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eTNzGkADLHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am trying to get email through windows setup how do I locate my POP3 and >all the other junk they ask me for? > You will find all the junk you need here: How to set up gmail in Windows Mail: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383 -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. ...

keep getting error message pop-up windows
Hi, I wonder if anyone might be able to help me out. I keep on getting this error message from windows in the pop-up dialog box that shuts the database off and created a backup copy and then ask if i want to send the error to microsoft. This happens when trying to add a button onto the form to increase more functionalities to the database. Apart from that, it works fine. Initially i thought it could be to do with the size of the database but it's only 10 Meg. Could it be anything else that trigger this problem? BTW, this is Access 03. Thank you in advance This type of error sou...

Reminders only pop up when Outlook is open
Hi, I've just migrated my diary/contacts from Palm Desktop to Outlook 2003. (You can see that I'm not the most up to date!) I'm a bit startled to find that I seem to need to keep outlook open the whole time in order to get my calendar reminders. Normally, I like to collect my emails twice a day, and the rest of the time outlook stays closed. Is there any way to avoid having outlook open the whole time, or at least to get the program to pop down into the notification area so it's not cluttering up my taskbar? Are there any 3rd party apps. that deal with the alarms, perh...

POP Invoice entry should assign Voucher Number
I have been asked on many occasions why the Voucher Number is not assigned when entering a POP Invoice rather than another Receipt no. Customers find it confusing and normally like to write the voucher number on the hard copy for filing during entry. Currently when the POP Invoice is posted it then assigns a Voucher number and they have to go back after the event and cross reference it. Surely it would make more sense to allocate it at the beginning and only use Receipt Numbers just for Receipts. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the su...

Importing .PST & POP account info
Have a W2K system running Outlook 2002. The system crashed and had to reinstall windows from scratch. Fortunately I had a backup of the .PST file located on an external drive. When I imported the .pst file, all the mail, etc... came in fine but none of the account settings did (username, password, pop/smtp server names, etc...). Is this normal behavior or are there some tricks in recovering the account info as well? TIA "John Smith" <a@nonymous.com> wrote in message news:xLSdnQAMPe3L0FrdRVn-hg@igs.net... > Have a W2K system running Outlook 2002. > > The system cr...

Outlook XP issue with signature "menu" popping up on mis-spelled words
When Outlook pick up a mis-spelled word or mal-formed grammar, it underlines the spelling in red and grammer in green - this is fine - but when i right-click on the word the signature picker menu pops up, rather than a selection of replacement words. How can I disable this "feature" Please advise Sounds like you're using WordMail as your editor and have typed text inside the automatic signature that Outlook added to the message when you created it. The solution is not to type in the signature. Type above it. I find it useful to include a short separator line (--) as the fi...

POP account
Hi, I setup a POP account to retrieve my email from a server and I checked the option to leave a copy of the mail on the server. When I did send receive, it downloaded some of the emails to my computer and these email were also left on the server. However, there were emails on the server that got deleted and they are also not showing up on my computer. So, did these email get lost in some glitch? Help Needed. DP ...

How to get rid of pop-up mesg box?
I've got a macro that deletes all sheets but one. I would like to bypass the pop-up mesg box confirming the requested deletion. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike From Help: Example This example closes the workbook Book1.xls and doesn't prompt the user to save changes. Any changes to Book1.xls aren't saved. Application.DisplayAlerts = False Workbooks("BOOK1.XLS").Close Application.DisplayAlerts = True HTH "none" <none@none.com> wrote in message news:2P6Hd.1781$xM7.1124@fe11.lga... > I've got a macro that deletes all sheets but one. I wou...

pop up
why does the statement "no custom dictionary was opened" pop up everytime I relpy to an e-mail. Dunno. You should probably ask this in a newsgroup that is related to whatever email client you are using - this is a Microsoft Publisher newsgroup. "reinac13" <reinac13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7B7CD83-5807-40A3-91F4-0918808C9EF5@microsoft.com... | why does the statement "no custom dictionary was opened" pop up everytime I | relpy to an e-mail. On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:16:02 +0000, reinac13 wrote (in article <E7B7CD83-5807-40...

Business Alerts for POP
Hi I am trying to create New Business Alerts for the Purchase Order Approval Enhancements But in the list of the Purchasing Series i am not able to locate the Approval Table, Can you please guide how i can achieve my requirements to create Business Alerts that which i need it as follows: a- When New Purchase Order Created an e-mail to be sent to certain person. b- When the PO is approved then an e-mail to be sent to certain person Regards Nader ...

pop-up
I do not like the money pop-up always popping in front of my work. How do I remove this annoying pop-up I think the FAQ on MoneyExpress is what you are looking for: --- Q): What is the icon in my SysTray? How do I turn it off? How do I get it back? A): The icon in the System Tray is the Money Express icon, and is turned on by default with a new Money installation. It has several functions when enabled. It notifies you of upcoming bills and deposits, allows for quick transaction entry without opening Money, and provides easy configuration of events and alerts. If you don't want to use ...

navcancl[1] pop-up
I am using windows vista Sp2. i've been getting file download-security warning navcancl fom ieframe.dll. I have done following but not resolve. 1- kb931768 not installed 2- I have moved temporary internet files default location 3- I have full control Temporary internet files 4- disabled phsing filter 5- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937409 not resolved my issue, interesting! ; when another domain user logon system there is no problem and when I logon another computer in my network same problem on pc. I tought i is a policy issue and I moved user account another...

pop up calender 04-14-10
Is it possible to attach the pop up calender to the worksheet to be able to share or email Or am I using the wrong one and there is another? Cheers!! Yes, but there are no guarantees anyone receiving the Workbook WILL have the calendar control installed. http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/create-calendar.htm http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/excel-calendar-dates.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Norm" <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBD36B25-F377-49BA-AD3C-AFE119581DD7@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to attach the pop up calender t...

Pop Up Alert of New Email Message
How do I turn off the pop up announcement that appears when I am trying to write an email or even while I'm producing a document on MS Word? A pop up announcement alerting me that a new message has been received comes on and interrupts my work until I acknowledge receipt of the pop up.Thanks to anyone out there who can help me with this one. You can disable this by going to; Tools -> Options -> tab Preferences -> button E-mail Options -> button Advanced E-mail Options -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Cre...

once only pop up
Hi there, I've created a message that comes up upon opening a worksheet template i've created that reminds the user to resave this workbook first before using it so as not to loose the template. i've done this using the following code: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim MyBox As Object Dim Duration As Long Duration = 4 'Seconds Msg = "Resave this workbook first" Ttl = " Resave" Set MyBox = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") response = MyBox.PoPup(Msg, Duration, Ttl, vbOKCancel) End Sub The only problem is when i then open ...

Outlook pop up
I'm trying to connect outlook to my hotmail account and everytime it tries to download the folders it keeps asking for my ID and Password over and over again. I can't get past the password page. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Lindsey ...

Have to download email everytime from POP how do I get them autom
I recently started using Microsoft Outlook. To check my incoming e-mail I have to download my e-mails from the POP. Can anyone guide me as to how can I setup my e-mail so that I get my e-mails directly without having to download ? Tools, Options, mail setup, send/receive button, set up mail polling for not less than every 10 minutes. "raj2close" wrote: > I recently started using Microsoft Outlook. To check my incoming e-mail I > have to download my e-mails from the POP. Can anyone guide me as to how can I > setup my e-mail so that I get my e-mails directly without ha...

'xxxxx' data in SOP, POP files
GP Version 9, running on SQL 2000 w/Nolan Advanced SOP, Myridas Intersite, Myridas Vendor Pricing, GP Manufacturing We have 10 GP companies. Last week, 2 of the companies had a couple of Sales Order Headers and Purchase Order headers where all of the character data was 'xxxx' and all of the numeric data was '999. Some of the orders had detail lines with the same kind of data. The SOP headers had SOP_TYPE = 7 and 8. The data looks suspiciously like the data used for alignment or what appears when you do a print preview in GP report writer. Can anyone shed light on this even...

POP locking up
I confess, I'm using the services already included with Windows Server 2003 and not Exchange Server proper, but no one over at the server board ever seems able to answer email questions. At the same time every day, I receive a netsky infected email into one of the pop mailboxes. Norton catches it and locks the email. When I erase it, the mailbox locks up and will not unlock. I try, every day. And every day I wind up deleting the mail box and recreating it. Any suggestions on how to get the mailbox to unlock? And how can I find out where that email comes from every day? Thanks ...