Not receiving e-mails 02-28-10

I keep getting the following e-mails even though my e-mail box is just about
empty.  I have also deleted all my sent and deleted e-mails;

A message was sent to you that was returned to the sender(bounced)
because it would have caused your mailbox quota to be exceeded.

The following is the reason that the message was over quota:

       Quota Type: bytes in the mailbox
  Quota Available: 5974
      Total Quota: 10240000

That message is coming from your mail server and is referencing the Inbox
on the server, not the one in WinMail.

Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Uncheck: Leave a copy of
messages on the server. Then go to your server's Webmail site and empty
/that/ Inbox.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

>I keep getting the following e-mails even though my e-mail box is just
>about
> empty.  I have also deleted all my sent and deleted e-mails;
>
> A message was sent to you that was returned to the sender(bounced)
> because it would have caused your mailbox quota to be exceeded.
>
> The following is the reason that the message was over quota:
>
>       Quota Type: bytes in the mailbox
>  Quota Available: 5974
>      Total Quota: 10240000

0
Bruce

Outlook Send / Receiving email
I am unable to send or receive email in Outlook, error code displayed below. Task 'POP3 - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'Cannot find the e-mail server. Verify the server information in your account properties.' Task 'POP3 - Receiving' reported error (0x80040900) : 'The server name you entered cannot be found on the network (it might be down temporarily). Verify that you are online and that the server name is correct.' Please advise back what to do. Thank you & Regards, Call your ISP and get the correct POP and SMTP -- Peter ...

Deploy GP 10 with Group Policy Deployment GPO
I am trying to deploy Dynamics GP 10 using a Group Policies. I am down to one issues. I cannot deploy the Microsoft Application Error Reporting 11.0. I found what I thought was the MSI file in the \Bin\Watson\dw20shared.msi but I keep getting the following error message. Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Management Event Category: None Event ID: 102 Date: 2/1/2008 Time: 4:00:59 PM User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: TRAINING01 Description: The install of application Microsoft Application Error Reporting from policy GP 10 Install failed. The error was : Fatal error during ...

How to move mails back to Yahoo?
Hi, Some how I goofed up and my Outlook downloaded all my mails from the Yahoo (Rogers) Mail account to my desktop. How can I push them back to server? Offcourse it didn't left a copy on server :( TIA, Ankur.. I forgot to mention the culprit is Outlook 2000. On 27 Dec 2005 18:45:09 -0800, "sharma.ankur@gmail.com" <sharma.ankur@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Some how I goofed up and my Outlook downloaded all my mails from the >Yahoo (Rogers) Mail account to my desktop. How can I push them back to >server? Offcourse it didn't left a copy on server :( >...

Normally in Europe I cannot send e-mails now from USA
I just went for holidays to USA and brought my notebook with me - and now I receive mails in my Outlook Epxress, but cannot send e-mails in my different accounts. With gmx-account I solved the problem changing form 25 to 587, but with my other account nothing helps. The message I get is (in german, sorry) Fehler bei der Verbindung zum Server. Betreff *****, Konto: 'Liga für Kinder- und Jugendgesundheit', Server: 'mail.kinderjugendgesundheit.at', Protokoll: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure (SSL): Nein, Socketfehler: 10061, Fehlernummer: 0x800CCC0E Thanks for you...

Exchange Internet Mail Wizard
Good Morning, I tried running the Internet mail wizard and recieved the following error message, Exchange System Manager Facility: LDAP Provider ID NO: 80071392 Exchange System Manager Thanks in advance for you help. Donta ...

Text Box 05-21-10
I have the following event procedure on a text box: Private Sub txtNotesOnTransaction_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Debug.Print "User: " & CurrentUser() & " " & Me!txtNotesOnTransaction End Sub It is suppose to stamp the user name in the text box but it does not work. Any suggestions? Thanks PJ - The debug.print will just display (in the immediate window of the code pane) the name and the Notes. If you want the notes saved with the name, do this: Me!txtNotesOnTransaction = "User: " & CurrentUser() & " " &a...

Lost Mail in Transfer from Yahoo to Outlook
I followed all the directions so that my mail would transfer form Yahoo to Outlook. It immediately transferred what I thought was all the Mail in my Yahoo Inbox. Unfortunately, older mail is gone. I discovered Archiving was set on. In HELP they say I should have an Archive Folder which supposedly old mail is transferred to. It may have gone there but unfortunately I have no Archive Folder in my Folders list. Please don't tell me all my older mail from Yahoo is lost!! HELP !!! Thanks, Judy "sunsetsrgreat" <sunsetsrgreat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

How can I print my Publisher mail merge data into a list I can pr.
Publisher 2003 data is in a folder named "My Data Sources" in "My Documents" The list will be in an Access format. If you have Works or Access or Excel you should be able to open the file. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "titlebiz" <titlebiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82F420B5-8466-4920-BD9B-A9C78C6CDFB8@microsoft.com... > ...

SFO sync issue 04-28-06
Hi all, When attempting a sync it gets through most of the sync process and bombs out with an error: 'Failed move data for entity 'fax' during action salnsert, countRows=6. Contact your system administrator for assistence' This pc had been installed and syncing sucessfully previously but was experiencing a lot of issues as of late and then crashed out, hanging up and loosing the CRM toolbar. It has now been re-installed and now functioning correctly in all SFO functions aside from the sync process, getting the error above. SBS install. Others syncing fine. Anyone seen...

Calculation Problem 01-19-10
All though the formula is correct ( a simple math addition between 2 cells) ..There are a few of these cells in my 2003 XL Spread Sheet that consistently makes a 1 cent error in the addition - that is, it's adds the cell less 1 cent (formatted in currency) How do I fix this? Thanks http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "djm123" <djm123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6411803B-537F-43A2-921F-049D576FD19F@microsoft.com... > All though the formula is correct ( a simple math...

help 08-15-10
HELLO I NEED HELP EVERY TIME I SEND AN EMAIL appears ERROR pop3 Please post any error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. I can't see it from here. And please lose the CAPS. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "adriana" <adrianariverah@gmail.com> wrote in message news:e9fFflBPLHA.4504@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > HELLO I NEED HELP EVERY TIME I SEND AN EMAIL appears ERROR pop3 ...

CRM e-mail not coming to Outlook inbox
I've posted this elsewhere but perhaps the thread is too old to come up if it's not being looked for: I've created a few e-mails, with and without templates, within the CRM interface, to CRM users; but these e-mails never come in to their Outlook inboxes. I'm not certain where to look or begin to work this out. [The inverse does work: e-mail written in Outlook, with 'Track in CRM' checked, is captured and viewable within the CRM interface, if that's important.] I've noticed this issue comes up once in a while; but in every post I've found the issue ...

E-Mail Signatures?
Hi All, How are users of CRM who want to send e-mails from within the web client handling e-mail signatures? Alan Hi Alan, - if you mean a personal signature as " Regarding ..." then you can use and create the templete at the template manager from settings. (you should have the privellege. - if you mean a security signature, you must use Outlook for Sales. Alfred G´┐Żbel (MS-CRM, Germany) "Alan Whitehouse" <awhitehouse@NO-SPAM.tgo.ca> wrote in message news:uiOLHrr2DHA.2548@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > How are users of CRM who want to send e...

problem with windows live mail desktop and messenger crashing
Greetings all, For the past month or so I've been having problems with live mail and messenger crashing. Live mail will usually crash following my authenticating the first time, though most of the time I will be able to successfully sign in without it crashing if I launch it from Live messenger. Live messenger seems to crash whenever I try to message someone too. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but this doesn't help. On searching for answers here I've tried a few things like looking for programs I've installed that may create clashes since the pro...

Sales for Outlook Client 02-28-05
Hi, I have one machine here that won't allow the client install to complete, it rolls back towards the end of the installation process. But when we try and re-install after this it just tells us that the client is already installed and it must be removed before continueing. It doesn't appear in add/remove progs and all folders that were created during the install have been removed. Is there a regestry key that the installer looks to to determine if its already been installed?? Any help would be most appreciated. Regards Ben check i think hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft \m...

Outlook 2003 Send/Receive
Currently using SBS 2003 with win xp pro clients, also using office 2003 pro. The problem is the junk e-mail filter only works in cached mode. When Outlook is running in cached mode, it will send messages immediately but receive immediately and only if you select the send/receive button. Then if you tell it to perform the send/receive function every 1 minute, but also to send messages immmediately it only does the send/receive feature every 1 minute. If you create a new message it sits in the outbox until you wait 1 minute or hit the send/recieve button. I need outlook to run i...

Re: Windows Mail has changed and I don't like it, how can I get it bac
"http://ww.google.nl/" <dirkapon58@exemple.com> schreef in bericht news:... > > "Archie" <Archie@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht > news:99187F16-AA61-4C86-8DC6-9E3BEAAE4A26@microsoft.com... >> My windows page has changed. I used to be able to double click on the >> sender >> and get the messaget displayed in the entire window. What happens is I >> have >> to scroll down on the sidebar to see the entire message. I want my mail >> to >> look as it originally did. >> > ...

IMAP in Outlook
Here's my question: I use Outlook 2007 w/ my Gmail account and IMAP. When I first launch Outlook, new messages automatically show up in my "inbox" without me clicking "send/receive." However, after a while, if I keep Outlook open, new mail will only show up if I click on another folder first (let's say "trash") and then click back on "Inbox." It's like Outlook disconnects itself from the server and connects when you force it to. Now mind you, I NEVER click "send/receive" - all I have to do is switch from one folder to another...

BCC #10
I have sent BCC emails but now I can't see them in my sent items. When I go to view and try to add it in sent items it is grayed out. How should I get the blind copy of my sent items? ...

GP 10 Inventory Turn Report
Does anyone out there have a Rolling 12 month Inventory Turnover Report that they could share? Or even perhaps a sql that would produce the same results? I run the turnover report in GP and its only for the current year. Which is good but we would like something we could run monthly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks -- Craig ...

Send multiple charts by e-mail
I need to send charts only ( not the supporting data) to 11 people by e-mail. About 15 charts per person. But 4 people would get all the charts (about 80 charts). I have the chart file prepared with a macro that creates the charts one at a time according to an account number that I enter into a key cell to form a criteria that filters data and makes the chart. A part of this macro also prints the charts on a printer. But I need to send them electronically instead of physically. The charts can be copied easily, but won't paste into an e-mail. I don't want to copy one at a ...

Redirect Incoming Mails to Another SmartHost From E2K
Hello: I have two different domain in the two different Exchange organizations: abc.com - E2K - old abc.org - E2K3 - new At the time of migration process I need the users email address starting with A in abc.com (such a*@abc.com) to receive their email in abc.org. The new domain abc.org has been test to receive emails for abc.com and deliver them to the right mailboxes in the abc.org. How can I configure abc.com to redirect emails received for a*@abc.com to abc.org domain? Any help highly appreciated. Thanks, -- Rafiq On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:48:09 -0800, "Rafiq" <Ra...

10 subaccounts in FRx?
Hello: In one of the versions (Deskto or Professional) of FRx, there is a limt on the number of subaccounts that you can report on in the reporting tree and I believe this limited number is 10. Is this true and, if so, in which version? Thanks! childofthe1980s This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C5F4AF.0D495110 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Here is the latest info I have, as far as I know this is valid for either version of FRx: - Row Code Numbers: 8,000 - Detail Rows: 32,000 - Data Links: 19...

Send/Receive Operation fails
I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002 per the instructions with my iPAQ 3800. Everything looked OK until I went to do a Send/Receive and then the "Operation failed" message pops up. I have checked e-mails account settings and everything is OK. I also ran the "Test Account Settings" and everything passes. I alos went to the Microsoft Outlook 2002 site and upgraded to all the latest releases. I am baffled Craig See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354 helps. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided &qu...

e-mail connector / Exchange
Hi, Does anyone know if the connector of crm 1.2 works with Exchange SP2? Regards, Maarten I have two clients on MSX sp2 and haven't seen any issues (yet). -- Bullitt Fitzhugh Integrated Business Systems www.ib-systems.com "mv" wrote: > Hi, > > > Does anyone know if the connector of crm 1.2 works with Exchange SP2? > > > Regards, Maarten > > > ...