need to get my mail

how can i get my hot mail from here
0
carlos

You can't, this is a newsgroup, it has nothing to do with email.

"carlos" <bartlett_1974@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> how can i get my hot mail from here

0
David
12/30/2009 9:54:16 PM
Windows Mail doesn't support HTTP mail, which for a long time was the=20
only allowed access method for free Hotmail accounts.

Earlier this year Microsoft enabled POP access for free Hotmail/Live/MSN
accounts. Follow the settings given here:
http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry
Use port 587 rather than port 25 for the SMTP server.

Although it accepts the newer Live.com addresses, Windows Mail's=20
account setup wizard is hard-coded to reject Hotmail and MSN addresses.
To get around that, when you enter your Hotmail/MSN email address =
initially,=20
use a fake one, such as me@xmsn.com. After the account setup is =
complete,=20
=20
--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"carlos" <bartlett_1974@hotmail.com> wrote in message =
> how can i get my hot mail from here
0
Gary
12/30/2009 10:14:14 PM
"carlos" <bartlett_1974@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> how can i get my hot mail from here

If you figure out the correct settings for POP Hotmail, they will not work
unless you set your PC time correctly.

Bye.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

0
mac

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Help with IF stament (getting result FALSE in some cases)
Good morning everyone. I have the following calculation that is causing me a problem =IF(G109<70%,SUM(G90-G96)*AVERAGE('Base Data'!$I$31:$I$35,IF(G109>70.01%<99.99%,SUM(G90-G96)*AVERAGE('Base Data'!$H$31:$H$35,IF(G109>100%,SUM(G90-G96)*AVERAGE('Base Data'!$G$31:$G$35)))))) The 1st part of the formula (<70% ) is working and returning a value. However if the % is greater than 70% I am getting the result FALSE I'm sure it's a simple fix but cannot put my finger on it Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks Hi Mark, Apart f...

cannot receive e-mail from outside domains
We have a lcient who cannot receive e-mail from domains outside his own. He is not behind a pix firewall. Please respond and let me know what you think I should check to try and resolve this issue. Thanks David GOldberg Hi David What is your clients domain name? Do they have an MX record configured on an external DNS server for his domain? -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "David Goldberg" <DavidGoldberg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A70129B4-64D2-4815-AF12-80...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Internal e-mail in queue (in CRM 3.0)
Sorry if i am repeating it , i tried but couldnt find the answer. I can get the external e-mail in queue but not internal e-mail in CRM 3.0. Is there any work around?, i did something wrong , or this is the way , it works :0) regards / Aami ...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Outlook Junk mail filter and rules problem
Hello- I switched to Outlook from Mozilla Thunderbird. I did this because Thunderbird was unstable (at least for me). It did have a nice spam filter though. I was hoping that Outlook's spam filter would be comparable and the app would be stable. So far it's stable, but I am having a serious problem with the filter. I use Outlook 2004 to track several POP accounts. So when I download a message, I have a rule for each account that puts the message in an appropriate folder under the inbox folder. The problem is when I use the Spam filter, this is what happens. 1. Spam arrives to ...

Help needed

Blocking incoming mail during Timeframes EXCH 2000
I work for a school district. I have noticed that most of our spam and virus issues via email are being sent in the wee hours of the morning (1am-4:30am). I would like to block/delete/reject all incoming mail during that time frame. Anyone know of an option to do this in Exchange 2000? 2003 "Jake" <sheetsj@sioux-city.k12.ia.us> wrote: >I work for a school district. I have noticed that most of our spam and virus issues via email are being sent in the wee hours of the morning (1am-4:30am). I would like to block/delete/reject all incoming mail during that time frame. >...

Get complete email message source from Outlook 2003???
Hello! I need to be able to simply copy/paste the COMPLETE source data from an email message recieved in Outlook 2003. I know I can get headers by using Options, but I need the complete message. In Outlook Express this is very easy. Select the message, view Properties, Details, Message Source button... Voila! I don't see how Microsoft could omit this in Outlook 2003! http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/view_source.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www...

Need help on this....thanks

Campaign Activity (Email /Email Mail Merge)
Hi, We have a customer that would like to send an email or email via mail merge from campaign activity in the name of the company (from a general email address), instead of sending the email from the user that owns the campaign activity or the user that owns the account/contact/lead. Do you have any idea of how we can do this? Thanks, Regards Rute Dias ...

I need Help

need help badly

how do i get my currect email account onto microsoft outlook?
i just deleted my trial of microsoft office. Now I have microsoft office xp with front page. i can't figure out how to get my email account set up on outlook. i have cable internet service. Please Help!!! acrowl <acrowl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i just deleted my trial of microsoft office. Now I have microsoft > office xp with front page. i can't figure out how to get my email > account set up on outlook. i have cable internet service. Please > Help!!! Your cable company can tell you that. It's usually a POP account so start with Control Panel>...

Returned Mail for messages not sent
I'm getting lots of spam, and some of these seem to be sending acknowledgements to the originator. I get about 20 daily "Mail Returned" messages from the Mail Delivery Subsystem (about 10% of the spam volume), where the e-mail mailbox is closed. I'm downloading message headers and deleting the obvious spam, yet these apparently outgoing messages persist. Any ideas? Thanks. It is someone who has swen who also has your address. Just filter on common words such as virus, inet, ms, corporation, etc. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ke...

Need Help Despertly!

incoming mail pop3 account
Every time I start my computer I have to reset the value in my outlook express incoming mail server. It needs to be a pop3 value. It keeps reseting to 127.0.0.1. Any help would be appreciated. Nick <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Every time I start my computer I have to reset the value > in my outlook express incoming mail server. It needs to > be a pop3 value. It keeps reseting to 127.0.0.1. > Any help would be appreciated. Disable your antivirus program's integration with mail. It's your antivirus program making that change. -- Brian Tillma...

How can you get back a lost part of a document?
After typing 3 or 4 additional pages to saved document, I don't know what I hit but I lost all the added work. Is there a way to get it back? If the document has not been closed since the error - CTRL+Z (Undo) will restore the text. If the document has been closed and the changes not saved, then there is nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<...

Plug in needed