marking replies

I want to have an arrow, or something, on my inbox list that indicates I have
replied to that email. I have it on other computers, but can't figure out how
to install on this one.

There already is...
on the little envelope icon in the From column
blue arrow => indicates forwarded
purple arrow <= indicates replied to

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

> I want to have an arrow, or something, on my inbox list that indicates I
> have
> replied to that email. I have it on other computers, but can't figure out
> how
> to install on this one.

0
Dave

How to allow users to specify distribution list email address as a reply-to
Is there a way of allowing users to specify a global distribution list email address as their reply to address rather than their own? I don't want to fix this, but rather allow them the option to specify that in outlook if they wish to, to allow members of that same group to track going-on's etc. By default the user isn't allowed such access, but exchange admins can.. Just wondering where do I go to get it up. Thanks in advance. Andy Hi Andy, You will need to assign users "Send as" permissions to the distribution group/s in question. To do so open Active Directory Us...

garbled replies
I send an email; the recipient hits"REPLY", types something, hits send. I get my own message back with no responding message. In one case, I got my own message back with all HTML commands revealed, but no response message included. Does anybody know what is going on and how I can fix it? Some responses are just fine, but then there are the others.... And Microsoft tells me I've used up all my assistance time. This is a technical problem, a glitch, that I have no idea how to correct. If it was a virus, it would affect all replies, but it doesn't. It's diving me crazy...

tick mark or what ?
Case 1 - it works the way i want it - case 2 the whole arry is written. why? 'where is my thinking going wrong'? ist's just the blank (Write-Host $i"." $...||Write-Host $i". "$...) 1. [array]$SaveLast10Decembers=@(Get-ChildItem | where-object {$_.name -match "$FileYearDecember\d{2}_\w{3}-\w{3}\.\w{3}$"}) Write-Host $i"." $SaveLast10Decembers[$SaveLast10Decembers.count-1].name "wird verschoben" | Out-File $LogFileName -append --> 1. YMAT1_20091231_SAP-JOB.txt wird verschoben 2. [array]$SaveLast10Decembers=@(Get-Chil...

Macro/Word converting double-quote marks into angle quotation marks
Hi all, I've scripted a vba macro that opens html pages in txt format and adds the following line after <BODY> (through a search and replace): <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Output.css" /> The problem I'm having is that Word or the macro (don't really know) is converting the double-quote marks into angled quotation marks (ASCII 147 and 148), which makes the line above unreadable by the browser. I've tried using Chr(34): "<BODY><link rel=" & Chr(34) & "stylesheet" & ...

Word document format marks
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I hide format marks in my Word documents. Docs show paragraph marks, tab marks, etc. They do not print when I print the document. One day I was typing and accidentally hit a key or key combo and there they were. You can simply click on the �-icon in the Standard toolbar (it looks like an inverted "P"), or, if you prefer using the keyboard, hit Cmd+8. On 30/03/10 15:52, DrJ117@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel > How do I h...

marking replies
I want to have an arrow, or something, on my inbox list that indicates I have replied to that email. I have it on other computers, but can't figure out how to install on this one. There already is... on the little envelope icon in the From column blue arrow => indicates forwarded purple arrow <= indicates replied to -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9ADE4C9F-94F7-4FF6-8BB0-789ECE557E97@microsoft.com... > I want to have an arrow, or...

Can tick mark labels be flipped about axis?
Hi, I'm plotting a number of XY scatter charts with negative and positive numbers on both axes. These axes must intersect at their zero points and I need to display tick mark labels next to both. However, I find that these labels tend to obscure each other at the intersection. Is there a way of removing some of them near the intersection, for example by selectively setting the font color to transparent? Alternatively, can the labels be 'flipped' about their axis like the high/low setting, but having them still next to the axis insead of at the top or bottom of the chart? I tried t...

coloured marking
Hi, I'm new in this group and hope this is the right group for my question! I have an Excel table for my diabetic values! Now I would like to see these values coloured if they pass over specified values, for example from 150-199 green colour and for more than 200 red colour. Is this possible? -- Viele Gruesse / Best regards / Serdeczne pozdrowienia Roland Thawte Web of Trust notary und/and/i CAcert assurer, Zywiec, Polen / Poland / Polska PGP-Key: http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?qs=0x2187626E Skype: roland1713 - low-priced calling over computer - http://www.skype.com/ Roland, yes it ...

Question marks appearing where folder names should be
I have a user who has his inbox and subfolders showing question marks instead of letters. He went to china and access OWA. Since he's come back, the settings have remained in chinese. How do I restore him back to english and get rid of the question marks? Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Re: Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2003 incorrectly marking email from GAL as junk
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01CAE533.362FB730 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The problem still continues even with the April 13, 2010 Outlook 2007 = Junk email filter (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/981433), so I am = still searching for a solution. I'll repost this question to the correct managed newsgroup = microsoft.public.outlook.general. <Mltwwlco@noemail.noemail> wrote in message news:... I installed KB978401 Description of the Office O...

how to mark outbox emails for send
I have over 2000 emails in an outbox that will not go out. New emails are sent fine. The emails that go out successfully are in bold italics for the moment they reside in the Outbox prior to being sent. The 2000 or so emails stuck in the same Outbox are all normal font. Is there a way to mark them all to be sent? Also, why would these emails have ended up in this state in the first place, that is sitting in the Outbox but not marked to send? Thanks in advance ...

replying to incoming mail or sending to other addresses
I can only send/reply to e-mail addresses within my server network. If I try to send to other e-mail addresses (outside my server network) the message comes back as "undeliverable server can't be found or did not respond" What kind of mail server are you using? Is it an SMTP server you're connecting to inside your office? "Outlook Send Help" <Outlook Send Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CE0AC45-052A-47A8-8AEC-E4F95B8EA4B6@microsoft.com... >I can only send/reply to e-mail addresses within my server network. If I >try > to ...

mark up
need to mark up 16800 items by 15% column e is my net and need column f with new prices Hi, in column F enter =E2*1.15 copy formula down you can have a cell where you enter the markup % like A1, then have F calculate it using =E2*(1+A1) in A1 you will enter 15 "arKwelder" wrote: > need to mark up 16800 items by 15% column e is my net and need column f > with new prices opps you will enter 0.15 instead of 15 "Eduardo" wrote: > Hi, > in column F enter > > =E2*1.15 > > copy formula down > > yo...

Flag, Envelopw, and question mark
What does the foag, envelope or question mark signify when they appear in the ahead of the entry in the register? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, DaddyBob wrote: >What does the foag, envelope or question mark signify when they appear in the >ahead of the entry in the register? See http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html#S6 ...

Read mail arn't marked as read anymore

I just received this from Mark Joyner. Everyone on the Internet
I just received this from Mark Joyner. Everyone on the Internet needs to read this, and you should forward this to your friends, as well. I tried this "Manuscript" he refers to myself and it was, without a doubt, the most profound experience of my business life. I'm still shaking from reading it. I feel like a fog has been lifted from my eyes! Anyway, here's the letter he sent me about it: =============== Dear Subscriber, If I could show you one simple technique that in 5 minutes would increase your Internet sales by 32% would you do it? What if I had a collection of...

cutting marks
Hi. I have designed some compliments slips for work, and i have set it up in publisher so that it prints 3 copies on a page. Can anyone tell me how i can print off the marks to show where each on starts and ends (basically to cut across) Thanks alot Angel_1 wrote: > Hi. I have designed some compliments slips for work, and > i have set it up in publisher so that it prints 3 copies > on a page. Can anyone tell me how i can print off the > marks to show where each on starts and ends (basically to > cut across) > Thanks alot =================================== Insert a d...

Custom reply form
Hi Using Outlook 2002 on exchange server. I have done a message form for colleagues to send to us to report problems. What I want to is click the reply button and have a reply form that has text and choice buttons appear. This can then be sent to the colleagues as a reply. I searched here and the net but cannot find a way to do it. Can anyone help please? Thanks Take a look at this page and the others referenced from there: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/forms.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest vi...

Re: foreign language accent marks
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:10:45 -0400, Jeff Zeitlin <msforums@freelancetraveller.com> wrote: > >On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:13:49 +0100, Dominic Payer <dcp@dcp.fsv.co.uk> >wrote: > >>Find Character Map in your Windows Accessories/Tools menu and note and >>remember the Alt+numeric sequence for the accented characters you need >>in the fonts you use. >> >>The numbers in the sequences must be entered on the right hand numeric >>keypad not the numeric keys above the keyboard letters. > >This is not going to always be possi...

Marking spam
I have just reinstalled Outlook 2007 and activated spam filters, set to "Low." Now I am finding that much of my email--some of it not spam--is marked SPAM. This wasn't happening before. How do I shut it off? Joe Parsons Do you mean the word SPAM is actually in the subject or elsewhere in the mail item? If so, that's another program or your providers server doing that. "jmparsons3" <jmparsons3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8f3a5fae-a5cc-4868-97f0-618feefa1eb1@y33g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > I have just reinstalled Outlook 2007 and activated spam ...

Problems replying / forwarding email
Hi, When replying / forwarding email on OWA on Exchange 2000 on SBS 2000, all the staffs are getting "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error(exception)" while all other functionality of OWA is fine. Any ideas what may be causing this and possible things to try to resolve this. Thanks for your help in advance. Ky On 19 Oct 2005 21:01:00 -0700, "Ky" <keicheng@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >When replying / forwarding email on OWA on Exchange 2000 on SBS 2000, >all the staffs are getting "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server >Error(exception)" while all oth...

How do I delete the page return markings and paragraph markings
My document has the markings showing page return, paragraph, tabs etc. for some reason I cannot figure out to delete these from the document. Hello Marge, I am guessing that this post is related to Microsoft Word, not Microsoft Project ? In Word 2003 and earlier: On the Standard toolbar to the left of zoom % drop down, click the "Show/ Hide paragraph mark" button. In Word 2007: On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group click the "Show / Hide paragraph mark" button to the right of the Sort button. I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along. J...

what is 'tick mark' in corner of cell ?
I just exported some data from Access to Excel. There is a little 'tick mark' in the upper left corner of some cells. Anybody know what that is? thanks for any help. This indicates that Excel has found a potential problem with the value or formula in the cell. Most likely in your case, it is that a number is being stored as text. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Will" <Will@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:eHQ1g.3$5b2.2@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... >I just exported some data from Acces...

Reply using Email
Is there a way to use a check box in Publisher? I am trying to create an email, and the person would just check a few boxes on the reply. How is this done? I use Publisher 2007. ...

Replied status not consistent or reliable
We're having a problem in which Outlook (2003 SP2 on XP SP2) does not always display the "You replied to..." message or replied icon for a message for which a reply was sent. The behavior is very inconsistent, and doesn't seem to follow any pattern such as reply was sent with/without an attachment, original message had/did not have an attachment, external/internal recipient, etc. It happens across multiple machines and user accounts. Some people in our company would like to rely on this informational feature, but it is not reliable for this purpose. For now, we are ...