losing emails

Once an email is read, it disappears.  Not into deleted mail folder--it just
disappears

View | Current View. You want: Show All Messages, not Hide Read Messages.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP [Mail]

"sfish714" <sfish714@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Once an email is read, it disappears.  Not into deleted mail folder--it
> just
> disappears

0
Bruce
1/17/2010 3:49:03 AM
"sfish714" <sfish714@discussions.microsoft.com> kirjutas sõnumis
> Once an email is read, it disappears.  Not into deleted mail folder--it
> just
> disappears

0
raul
1/17/2010 5:24:36 AM
i can send e-mails but cannot receive them  i can't send e-mails now the line
at the top of page is gone that says send-reply- receive-delete-etc.

"sfish714" wrote:

> Once an email is read, it disappears.  Not into deleted mail folder--it just
> disappears
View | Layout. Check the Toolbar option.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP [Mail]

"tj-deanwaldrop" <tj-deanwaldrop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6689EF3F-2F9A-4BA1-9692-415A1C61DEC7@microsoft.com...
>i can send e-mails but cannot receive them  i can't send e-mails now the
>line
> at the top of page is gone that says send-reply- receive-delete-etc.
>
> "sfish714" wrote:
>
>> Once an email is read, it disappears.  Not into deleted mail folder--it
>> just
>> disappears

0
Bruce

"Emailed Contacts" folder
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap What is this folder and can it be deleted from the folders list? <FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'>On 4/29/10 8:53 AM, in article <a href="59bb7aa8.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0">59bb7aa8.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0</a>, &quot;<a href="salientis@officeformac.com">salientis@officeformac.com</a>&quot; <<a href="salientis@officeformac.com">salientis@officeformac....

I keep getting the same certain emails sent to me repeatedly.
i am using outlook 2003. when i click send/receive, i keep getting the same 20 emails ( all 20 with photo attchments) sent to me repeatedly, even though i have opened them numerous times. this does not happen when i receive emails directly from the server. -- estelle888 What type of email account do you have? What is "receive directly from the server"? Do you mean when you use a web browser to read mail? Are they legit mail or spam? How large? Do you have outlook set to leave mail on the server or delete it after downloading? When this happens to legit mail, it ...

OWA not showing all email?
hello everyone, i posted a while back (but i think it slid to back pages) asking a question about a user who has outlook 2003 in the office and hooks up via OWA at home. recently it's become clear that not all of her messages are showing in OWA, yet they all show up when she reconnects on the office LAN. any advice on that? we are running exchange server 2003. in that vein, we would like to set her up with outlook 2003 accessing the exchange server from out of the office but are not sure how to go about doing that ... any tips on where to get started with that would be great...

Outlook Client Is Losing Connection To Microsoft CRM While Online
Hi. I have Rollup 2 installed on both the Outlook Client and the server. On my laptop, I am running Win XP Pro with SP 2 and all the updates applied and Outlook 2003 with all the updates applied. I am noticing that I seem to be losing the connection to Microsoft CRM from the Outlook Client. Right after I boot my laptop I am able to access to Microsoft CRM from the Outlook Client for between 4 hours to a day. After that if I click on the Accounts, Contacts or Leads folders nothing seems to happen. I have waited up to 10 minutes after clicking and nothing. At this point I can still use...

Email #33
I just want to read my email (aol acct) with outlook 2002 but I get stuck during the wizards setup providing the correct information to complete a sucessful setup. AOL and Outlook don't play nicely together. See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/online.htm#aol for more information and links to some third party products that may help. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:3be101c3e2db$d68484b0$a401280a@phx.gbl, bkrn wrote: > I just wan...

Vanishing email
I habe email that comes into my inbox, sits for a couple of hours, and then totally disappears. Not running antivirus here. can anyone tell me where email vanishes to and how to make it stop? Do you have a view set that hides read e-mail? (e.g. See View > Arrange By > Current view) /neo ps - if you accidentally modified the "messages" view to hide read items, you can start Outlook with the /cleanviews command line switch. This will delete all custom views and reset the built-in ones back to their defaults. (How to: Start > Run > outlook.exe /cleanviews > ...

email help!
how do i delete an account on my outlook express..please help, nothings working :( d p o p wrote: > how do i delete an account on my outlook express..please > help, nothings working :( This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows...

Why do I lose contacts?
I enter a contact and a few days later (after a reboot) it's gone? Sometimes I show 80 contacts. Sometimes 1518? What is up with that? On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:12:01 -0800, Davis Straub wrote: > I enter a contact and a few days later (after a reboot) it's gone? > > Sometimes I show 80 contacts. Sometimes 1518? What is up with that? Not a clue. I ran Windows Live Mail without signing in to Windows Live Services for three, or four days. My Contacts list never changed, or disappeared during that time. It is, however, different than the Contacts list I normally see ...

OE6 email font
When I create an email, I like to use the Bookman font. OE will not let me change it to this and the font size only changes slightly when I choose a new font size. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlook...

Emails with links not accessible
After setting up Email accounts for my husband and I, we found when my husband tries to access internet through a link on an Email, he gets a message reading "Windows can not read". If he forwards the message to me, I can access the net using the same link. Has anyone experienced this problem and knows how to fix it. Dian This is an issue with IE and not with WM. You can use the following fix which also works for Windows Mail. Select the one for Vista http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the be...

reports not emailing
have an sbs 2008 install that generates daily reports but doesn't email them. if i do it manually they generate and email to the correct address. so there seems to be nothing wrong with the process in that instance. in the log file "Monitoring Report Detailed Network Report 2010-06-06-06-00-00-0135.log" i get the results below. is there another log file i can look at that will give more detail as to the error, or does anyone know a solution. thanks 2010-05-07T06:00:00.826868 : Logger started at: 2010-05-07T06:00 2010-05-07T06:00:00.826868 : ***************** S...

Turn Excel list into mass email
I have an email list that I compiled of company employees. How do I convert this information to a mass email? See Ron de Bruin's site for code and an add-in if you wish to download it. Great work by Ron!! http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 25 May 2007 15:40:01 -0700, Caremanager <Caremanager@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an email list that I compiled of company employees. How do I convert >this information to a mass email? Thank You. I will give this a try. "Caremanager" wrote: > I have an email list t...

Email Signature for CRM Web Client
If CRM is to be our way to communcate with our customers, then email functionality should have more basic email functions. The ability to insert a email signature would be great. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutio...

SS#'s lose lose formatting in .csv
Hi, I have a user who is entering a list of ss numbers. She has to have them in this format: 024574882 712894748 First off, we can't get the leading 0 to stay, it just disappears. I have tried formatting the column as text, as numbers, as custom #########, and like '983474744. No matter what we do, after saving and opening it again, the leading 0's are gone and some number turn in exponential notations. Can someone please help?? This should be an easy fix, but it seems the formatting I put on this does not hold!! thanks in advance.....Bill Select the column Either cl...

can't send email 07-28-10
How do I find my server? ...

Email print
Hi, I have received an email and i want to print it out and for some reasons doesn't print the head of the email, from/to/subject/when/where. Do you have any solutions? Thank you in advance. LG Hi there - guessing you are using default of Memo Style for printing? If so, have you tried Page Setup > Define Print Styles and Reset the relevant form? We had a similar issue a while back and this fixed it for us. Hi there - guessing you are using default of Memo Style for printing? If so, have you tried Page Setup > Define Print Styles and Reset the relevant form? We had a similar...

losing pictures
I had produced a 3 fold brochure and printed it successfully for months. Then one day 2 of the jpg files stopped printing. I have reloaded Publisher, done everything I can think of, but can not get those files to print on the office color printer. They will print on the Black and white. The brochure will print from someone else's computer!!!! if I save the file on a CD and print it from someone who has Publisher. I talked to Gateway and they said it was my problem, this is a new 2003 computer, with 2002 Publisher. Can anyone help Update your printer driver from the website of your prin...

Error when sending pub 2003 document as an email
we have a document that we have been sending as an email in publisher 2003 for some time, by using the SEND AS EMAIL> SEND THIS PAGE AS A MESSAGE. This has worked fine for some time, but now something has happened to the document that when you click the send button in outlook you get a message that publisher has encountered an error and needs to close. Outlook then freezes and has to be cntrl-alt-del to kill it off. this happens with the same document on multiple computers, whereas the same computers can complete the task using a newly created document. Anyone seen this before? detai...

re: Outlook created email locks up when using spell check
While using Outlook to create an email, I use the spell check feaure. When selecting this option the program locks up. Do you have any suggestions or ideas that may be causing this problem? Thanks ...

How to mass add email address from emails in a folder
Hi there, On my website I have a form for users to enter there email address so that they can be kept up to date with things that go on with the site. The form then emails there email address to me, and I have been keeping these email addresses in a folder in Outlook. I now have almost 3000 email addresses but dont know how to get there email address easily into a group. Is there a tool for Outlook to let me do this? Cheers, Steve --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/...

Deleted pop3 accounts in Windowsl Live Mail 2009 and lost al email
Please somone help, when I deleted the pop3 accounts (from tools > accounts)... all the e-mail (inobox, sent items...) was gone!!! I search for *eml files in my computer and cannot find anything, how to recover those e-mails? they have to be somewhere! your help is appreciated! If you deleted the pop3 accounts your emails are likely lost unless your account was set to leave messages on the pop3 server. Does you ISP have a webmail feature where you can login and access your email via browser. If so, you can check easily. If not, your hope is to use a file recovery tool and ho...

new email
When creating a new email my email address does not automatically populate and when I type in the body of the email, nothing appears. ...

Is it possible to email several contacts to one email address?
I am the contact person for my agency's Board of Directors. There are 20 Board Members and I have each individual's contact information saved as separate entries in Outlook Contacts. I want to know if there's a way I can send all twenty to one email address so that the recipient can export them to his Outlook Contacts. Normally one would create an Outlook data file (PST file) to send that much information to another Outlook user. You'll need to set permissions correctly to transfer a PST file over the Internet. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.asp ...

Opening forwarded emails
I couldn't find an answer anywhere on the internet, so maybe I just messed something up, but whenever someone forwards me an email as an attachment instead of inline, I can't open the forwarded message. I've tried saving the forwarded ".eml" and setting it to open with WLM, but that doesn't work. I can open it with other mail clients and even text editors, but for some reason, opening with WLM just launches WLM if it hasn't already opened and won't display the email. Any ideas? eml viewer http://www.brothersoft.com/downloads/eml-viewer.ht...

Duplicate email keeps comming into network
Every once in a while when a user inside of my exchange network recieves an email form the outside containing an eattchment the message will keep comming into the users inbox every few minutes or every hour. At first i thought it was a virus of some sort on the senders end, but then it happened to several users and now i am beginning to think it is a problem inside of my network, anybody experience this before and can help would be great. My administrators solution is to block the senders address form comming in but we can not do that because alot of the senders are people we need to communica...