I D like to recover my old e mail addresses from net zero

How can i recover my e mail addresses from netzero Ibelieve It has to do
with the upgrade from outlool express to Windows Mail

0
Nestor

Hi, Nestor.

What does NetZero support say when you ask them?

This has NOTHING to do with the upgrade from OE to WM.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Nestor Lozada"  wrote in message

How can i recover my e mail addresses from netzero Ibelieve It has to do
with the upgrade from outlool express to Windows Mail

Did you import the .wab file from OE to Windows Mail?

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
"Nestor Lozada"  wrote in message

How can i recover my e mail addresses from netzero Ibelieve It has to do
with the upgrade from outlool express to Windows Mail

0
Dave

Opening archived e-mail
I would like to archive certain mail for future reference but tested the archive feature and found I cannot access archived items. The message I get when I try to open using Word is "archive.pst is locked for editing by 'another user'." robin <robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to archive certain mail for future reference but tested > the archive feature and found I cannot access archived items. The > message I get when I try to open using Word is "archive.pst is locked > for editing by 'another user'." Of course...

some particular id mail is not going
outgoinh mails are not working for particular ids uae wrote: > outgoinh mails are not working for particular ids Are you sure the addresses are right? -- Joseph Meehan Dia 's Muire duit uae <uae@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > outgoinh mails are not working for particular ids Describe the complete symptoms, including your Outlook version, account type, and the exact text of any errors you see. -- Brian Tillman ...

mail selection before downloading it from server
HI, is there any possibility or plug-in that makes that mail list can be viewed and some of them can be choosen to be received - useful when one don't want to doweload all of them at the same time I'm looking for such a thing,or solution for MSOutlook. sekai You can choose to just download the headers for mail items then choose the ones you'd like downloaded or deleted. What version of Outlook are you using? "sekai" <ookioo@wp.pl> wrote in message news:ddg3qu$bq9$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > HI, > > is there any possibility or plug-in that makes t...

Sharing amil domain on two different mail server?
Hi! Perhaphs some administrators have the same situation. The following is our aim: We have two mail servers: one non-Exchange and the other Exchange 2003. We want host a mail domain, for example mydomain.net on both mail server. Some mailbox users of this domain will exist only on Exchange 2003 and some on the non-Exchange mail server. Exchange Server will delivery all outbound & inbound mails through non-Exchange mail server. If non-Exchange mail server receive any mail for Exchange user mailboxes, it will forward to these user mailboxes. All function well except one: If Exchange...

convert a zero length string
I am trying to convert a zero length string to an integer. When I use cint(string) I receive a type mismatch error. How can this be done? I am needing to sum values in text boxes and some of them have no value. I have tried textbox.text but then an error is given that I cannot use a method unless the control has focus. Any suggestions? seeker4 A zero-length string is "", so you can't convert it to an integer. Are you sure it's a ZLS, and not Null? Converting Null is easy: use the Nz function. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele "...

mails lost
Without any reason i've lost all my mails in inbox, sent and delete. Who can help me please? How can I get back all my lost mails? Search for *.eml . See www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx for background info. steve "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:D734E561-F698-4CDB-85F4-A29491586F44@microsoft.com... > Without any reason i've lost all my mails in inbox, sent and delete. = Who can=20 > help me please? How can I get back all my lost mails? ...

Installation won't start because it says space required on D: (CD)
I used the Microsoft msicuu2.exe installation file cleaner that ruined my Office 2003 setup and a whole bunch of other apps. I'm running on Vista. When I try to reinstall Office 2003, it says 0 MB is available on the CD drive, as if it thinks it needs to write to the CD. I have tons of space available on the hard drive, but it won't let me proceed -- how do I solve this? Thanks. Can you perform Custom Install so that you can change the destination drive and folder for installation? hth "Kamran" <Kamran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

my email address in outlook
This may seem a silly question, but I need to change my email address in outlook. I no longer have this old email address that it shows, so I am unable to use my outlook for sending mail. You can change your e-mail settings by Tools-> E-mail Accounts (or Services; depends on your version and installation mode) -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbo...

Would like to Modify column header in Items advanced lookup
Is there any way to chagne the column heads (new field or header description) for the column headers that appear in the Items advanced lookup window. We are using Short Description for our NSN number, but the column in the advanced lookup still says Short Description. I went into Modifier and changed the descriptoin in the Item Maintenance for but I guess it doesn't carry forward to other areas in the system. Thx maw Maw, Running hot! 1) In Modifier, go to Resources > Messages 2) Enter 18958 in the Message ID field and tab off with your keyboard 3) Type NSN Number in the Mes...

Can junk mail be BLOCKED using Outlook 2002.
At present, Outlook notifies me new mail has been received and I have to stop what I am doing to see if it is important. Once I have identified junk mail coming from a particular address, I want it to be blocked or permanently deleted without further attention from me. Is this possible? I find that it is rare that a Junk Mail will continue to come from the same address more then once. I think you will find that it can me filtered, but tomorrow it will come from another address. Donnie "RAJ" <RAJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2004E8EB-93B2-4DB2-902A-5923...

inheritance like Animal : List<Animal>
Hi! I know all of the below construction marked 1,2,3 but I'm little unsure how I should think when I have a constuction like this public class Animal : List<Animal> { .... } Can somebody give me some guideline so I can understand this. 1. public Car : SportCar { .... } or create a generic class in this way 2. public class MyVector<T> { .... } or create a generic instance like this 3. MyVector<int> = new MyVector<int>(); //Tony Tony Johansson wrote: > Hi! > > I know all of the below construction marked 1,2,3 but...

Global Address List #27
I am running a SBS 2000 server with Exchange 2000, have a couple of mailboxes that we do not want to remove yet, but I have disabled them. I am looking for a way to be able to hide or remove the user name(s) from the Global Address List so people are not still sending email to these mailboxes. Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.winserverkb.com ADUC/user properties/Excahnge Advanced/Hide from Exchange address lists Nebojsa Seslija "Freddy Bassett via WinServerKB.com" <forum@nospam.WinServerKB.com> wrote in message ne...

CRM 4.0 Mail Merge Template
I created a new Word Mail Merge template in CRM 4.0. After saving the new template record, I used Create Template in Word to create a template and saved it as .xml on my desktop. I then attached this xml file to the template record. However, when I go to use it from Accounts view, I do not see the Addin menu in Word 2007. Thanks in advance. if you are using web client then close the outlook as it must not be running. It will be either additional tab or it will be in "mailing". /Aamir ...

OWA does not show e-mail
i am having an issue with sbs 2003. when a user trys to connect to the owa via ie 6.0 it will display the mail tree to the left, but the right pain only shows the word "loading". i have check may of the kb articles, nothing seams to work. i believe it is a permissons issue with iis. i might ad that this server was installed early november, and we reconfigured iis and set up ftp (after 11/24/03 when the date issue for ms sbs). things seemed to go bad after this. any ideas would be a great assistance. i have 4 other clients configured the exact same way without this is...

Multiple E-mail accounts #2
I would like to use Outlook (Not express) with 4 e-mail users, is there a way i can set up outlook so that when i log on the relavant e-mail goes to the correct recipient ready for when they log on. I used to rum Demon internets turnpike program which acted like a post office and put all the users mail into their own personal "in tray". If this can not be done with Outlook is there a update or third party programe which will give me what i want and still work within Outlook? Colin -- Try: Tools -> E-mail Accounts -> Add a new e-mail account. Then just follow the wizard....

Error message "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.xxxx.com', Server: 'mail.xxxx.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E"
When I setup the mail account, the account can send and receive email. BUT, when I setup the email account in home it cant send email, but it can receive email and show the following error message: "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.xxxx.com', Server: 'mail.xxxx.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" What can I do? Brian Brian, It sounds like you have a firewall blocking port 25.try to telnet to a mail server out on the internet and see what happens. If your firewall is blocking ...

closing file without saving can you recover edits
I apparently closed a file that I had edited on my thumb drive (j) and now the edits have disappeared. Is there a way to recover them? If you haven't saved the changes, they are gone. On a side note, try avoiding saving directly to a thumb drive. Rather save locally, and then copy the result. Less chance of data corruption that way. Yves "JLivesay" <JLivesay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9CCE15B-4C4A-46D2-A094-8E1EC7C3B64D@microsoft.com... >I apparently closed a file that I had edited on my thumb drive (j) and now > the edits hav...

Print Customer's Ship To Address on RM Statement on Blank Paper re
Would like to pull the Customer's Ship To Address information from the Customer Master Address File onto the RM Statement on Blank Paper report. The transactions are being entered directly in Receivables Management so the Ship To Address information is not tied to the transactions like it is when the transactions are entered in Sales Order Processing or Invoicing. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...

Import Outlook address book to yahoo and Comcast webmail
I want to import my Outlook address book to my yahoo account and Comcast webmail. But both online programs ask for the name of the outlook file. I simply cannot fine the address book file on my hard drive. Please tell me where to find it. Many thanks. HH HH <hhhague@comcast.net> wrote: > I want to import my Outlook address book to my yahoo account and > Comcast webmail. But both online programs ask for the name of the > outlook file. I simply cannot fine the address book file on my hard > drive. Please tell me where to find it. Many thanks. In Outlook, all your data...

Trouble after deleting a Microsoft Exchange e-mail account
I left my company a week ago. Before I left, I made sure to synchronize all my Outlook data. Today I set up my local internet provider within outlook and deleted the Microsoft Exchange e-mail setup. I LOST ALL MY SYNCHRONIZED DATA! I really need it back. Can someone please help me!!!!!! It doesn't seem to be in a .pst, I think it's in some default outlook file. Thanks. If you deleted your Exchange profile, your data is gone. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, a...

Read e-mails disappear suddenly
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop Strange but truth. Since today (I am using Entourage for some months without any problems) suddenly read e-mails disappear totally. <br> Does somebody know what is happening. And what I can do with this problem? > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3355915145_5592023 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 5/5/10 12:32 PM, in article 59...

Advanced find for Contacts that have no e-mails in their history
Hello people, I am trying to define an (advanced) find for Contacts that have no e-mails in their history. I've been trying out a couple of things, but I don't immediately see how this can be done (if it can be done !). Any suggegstions ? Many thanks in advance... Regards, Mav. Euro, Yes I actually JUST had a similar situation. What you can do is create a marketing list and add everybody to it by using advanced find and adding your entire pool of contacts. If it's your entire database then just add your entire database. Then run the manage members again but using adv...

Where'd it go
I added News to the Go menu today so that I could access newsgroups. Earlier this evening I the power went out, and the News selection has disappeared from the Go menu, and I can't go back and add it again (the selection isn't available). I tried resetting the menu, but no look. Any ideas? Back using Mozilla until then, at least for usenet. James Outlook 2003? Make sure Outlook Express is set as your default newsreader in Control Panel-> Internet Options-> tab Programs. For more options see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/news.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com ...

Can excel be used to calculate areas under curves? Like integrat.
Can anyone tell me how to calculate areas under curves using excel? Thanks, Hi see: http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/ -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:11688BAF-FA2F-4457-9B29-F1FE9B26C626@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to calculate areas under curves using excel? > Thanks, ...

Windows Live Mail
When do you think Microsoft will incorporate (for us busy folks out there) the ability to minimize Windows Live Mail to the notification area rather than having to re-open the main window every time you want to check for emails or send them? Like they do with Messenger; leave it running when you close out of the main window so that users can receive their IM's and emails. This should be incorporated into the next version of Windows Live Mail. Hi Branny, > When do you think Microsoft will incorporate (for us busy folks out there) > the ability to minimize Windo...