I can't sent emails from windows mails

I can't send emails from any of my accounts in the windows mail but I can
receive emails. The error msg is:
inactivity. Subject 'unsubscribe for myhousingloan mailing list', Account:
'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Server: 'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html.',
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Socket Error: 10053, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F

My colleagues who uses the same servers have no problem sending & receiving.

It sounds like you may have your antivirus configured to check outgoing
messages, causing corruption in the message.
As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off,
for reasons explained here:

One other thing you should try as a possible quick fix is to delete that
mail account, restart Windows Mail, then recreate that account.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"euniceling"  wrote in message news:22174645-4AE3-4A39-971A-3517333E3F09@microsoft.com...

I can't send emails from any of my accounts in the windows mail but I can
receive emails. The error msg is:
inactivity. Subject 'unsubscribe for myhousingloan mailing list', Account:
'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Server: 'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html.',
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Socket Error: 10053, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F

My colleagues who uses the same servers have no problem sending & receiving.

0
Gary

Publisher
If I have a postcard file I've already made on the screen, when I try to pull up the "Merge" feature under Tools, it is shaded grey and I can't open it. It insists that I either form a new database list of addresses or edit the one that I want to merge. I don't want to edit the one I want to merge. I just want to MERGE it. If, however, I have just a postcard template on the screen (without it having been made into anything, I CAN pull up the "merge" feature under Tools. It is not shaded out. How do I un-shade the merge feature and activate it for a ...

email attachement
I received an email that has an attachement. The attachement is a forwarded email via the sender's Blackberry (I think) - if not it's fro his Groupwise account. When i double click top open the attached email, nothing happens. If i send this email to a co-worker, he can open the attachement. We both use Outllok 2007 so I believe it's a config setting for Outlook but i cannot figure out what setting needs to be changed so I can open that attached email. You fail to mention just what the attachment type is? "AJL2010" <AJL2010@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

how do i openexcel spreadsheet sent via e mail
how do iopen aspreadsheet sent via email windows need to know what programme created it .i dont understand Hi Always copy the file on your harddisk first before you open it Never open it in the mail. Maybe they send a link to the file to you instead of the file ? You can try this Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver&qu...

Attatched file show encoded in the body of the email
Hi ! One user receive mail with attatched file but he don't see an icon with the file but at the end of the email, he see the encoding caracters (UUENCODE) representative of the file attached like this. > begin 666 ATT160585.eml > M0V]N=&5N="UC;&%S<SH@=7)N.F-O;G1E;G0M8VQA<W-E<SIM97- S86=E#0I$ > M:7-P;W-I=&EO;BU.;W1I9FEC871I;VXM5&\Z(")+:6UM96PL ($MA<F5N note : this is only with senders of the same company but other sender from other company don't generate the problem... first time I see this in my company. if you have an idea abo...

Sent to as attachment command
I was wondering if there is a way to set up a hyperlink that when clicked sends the workbook as an attachment to the person specified by the hyperlink?? Hi Tom A hyperlink can't do this as far as I know But you can use a macro that will send it to the address in the activecell Sub Mail_workbook() If ActiveCell.Value Like "*@*" Then ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ActiveCell.Value, _ "This is the Subject line" End If End Sub See for more mail examples http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro...

Outlook 2003 email remains open in Outbox
When email is finished and send is hit email goes to outlook folder. If the folder was empty the new email is auto made to appear as a opened email and will not send. Any additional emails send will log as should be in the outbox folder and send save for the first email. Doea anyone have a fix for this. ...

Windows information safety centre
There is a warning about Windows information safety centre in system tray. It said my antivirus program is incompatible for monitoring and Windows Defender conflicts with my Symantec End Point Protection program. I tried to disable the monitoring and Windows Defender but the warning is still there. Can someone advise me what should I do. I have been using Symantec for over 1 year without any issue but suddenly have such issue. Thanks, Scott Contact Symantec support for assistance with their product. -- -- "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wro...

email account problems #2
When I go into my email accounts screen and click on "Move UP" or "Move Down" or "Set as Default" I get the following message: "The specified Account was not found. It might have been deleted." If I click on change, I can see the account information and if I test it, it works. If I add a new account, the same things occur. I just upgraded to Office 2003, but the problem existed in the older version (2000, I think), too. I just managed to ignore it before. Also, when I startup Outlook, sometimes there is a "send/receive" button and sometim...

Adding email accounts.
I want to change my default email processing to Outlook. My primary email address appears there, but to add my other addresses I'm asked for "server addresses." I don't know if these accounts (Yahoo! and MyWay in this case) are POP3 or whatever, or what the "send" and "receive" addresses are, or how to find out. Help? Outlook is for POP mail, not web mail. Use your browser instead. "Shneur" wrote: > I want to change my default email processing to Outlook. My primary email > address appears there, but to add my other addresses I&...

Outlook Freezes on email attachments
Hi All: Using Oulook xp, win pro xp, When recieving emails with attachements as soon as i click on email to preview oulook locks (not responding and requires an outlook shut down) all works ok less attachments emails. I have turned off virus protection. Ed ...

importing email messages and contacts from another computer
I am trying to import all my information from Outlook 2007 from my old computer to my new one and cant figure out how. Anyone know how? "Pappa Pump" <Pappa Pump@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD342711-1997-4453-8AC5-DADADD2E665D@microsoft.com... >I am trying to import all my information from Outlook 2007 from my old > computer to my new one and cant figure out how. Anyone know how? Import is never the correct way to move data from one Outlook instance to another. See this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm http://w...

where to store then signatures for outgoing E-Mails
We've an exchange server running and all of our clients use Outlook for E-Mail Communication. Each of our users have their own signature. The signature file (username.htm ) of every user is stored local on C:\.... Is the a possibility to store alle the signaturefiles on a global directory in der Active Directory or in teh Exchange Server???? Thank for Your help Mike from Austria wrote: > We've an exchange server running and all of our clients > use Outlook for E-Mail Communication. Each of our users > have their own signature. The signature file > (username.htm ) of ev...

Sent Mail, have mail in sent box not sent by me??
This has now happened two weeks in a row. How can I correct this? My computer is turned off when this is done. Email is being sent to people not in my contact list. Do I have to close this account in order to correct? Is it a Hotmail account? Recent reports of Hotmail Account hijacks http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=1fe6ed3e-eef6-4c57-933f-f3c408f1c5c1 If from another mail service, You can use the above as a guide for the sorts of things to check/change. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "eve" <eve@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Outlook 98 & Windows NT
I have a bunch of users that use Outlook 98 with the Windows NT OS. We are currently using Exchange server 5.5. Many of the users complain about randomly getting Dr. Watson errors randomly serval times a day. The errors occur sometimes when sending a message, sometimes when viewing a message, and even sometimes in the middle of typing a message. I have installed all the Outlook 98 patches that I could find, rebuilt NT setups from scratch, and experimented in a number of different ways! I would really appreciate some help with this if anyone has a solution. Thanks! ...

Finding "missing" Sent Mail
Hello... My Boss just came to me in a panic as he had a message on his screen about consolidating his mail (how he describes it) and he told it Yes.. He now can not find his saved Sent Mail.... Can you help? Where did it go? Thank you... Hi Stan, Perhaps he archived his email? Open Outlook, click on Tools > Options > Other > Autoarchive and see if autoarchive appears to be turned on. If it is, this will show you the exact file the items have been moved to. Next you will need for Outlook to display this file within the user interface. To do that, click on File >...

e-mail direct deposit earning statement to individual employees
We would like to be able to e-mail employees their direct deposit earning statements instead of printing them out. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=777564...

Mail Merge for Name Tags in Publisher
I know this should be a simple operation and I've done a ton of mail merges in my day but for some reason I can't get this to work. I have a template that was customized for me for an upcoming company seminar. It is formated so that there are 6 name tags per page. I also have an Excel spreadsheet with contains the names of all the attendees and their companies. When I merge the names into the name tags I get a full page (6 name tags) for each person. What am I doing wrong? Is that what you get when you print or what you see in Print Preview? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microso...

Cannot send email messages
This is my first time using this so I hope I do this right. I am trying to help my sister with her email problem. She is not having a problem receiving emails but cant send. Is getting the following error message and outgoing emails are sitting in her outbox. We are using a wireless connection at a hospital where she is staying while being treated for cancer. Ok....too much infomation. Sorry. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'shower', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, ...

email settings
I have copied pst file from one laptop to another (both 2002). Doesn't matter how much I read, I can't figure out how to get the email accounts over. Help. In news:1DC05BFE-0CE3-436E-AD63-73A06E019B9A@microsoft.com, MonB <MonB@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have copied pst file from one laptop to another (both 2002). > Doesn't matter how much I read, I can't figure out how to get the > email accounts over. Help. You can't easily do this, not without playing in the registry, I believe. I usually just recreate the accounts. The file & setti...

WLM Wave 4 and Windows XP
I understand that Microsoft have decided that Wave 4 wiil be Vista and Win 7 only. Will they still offer maintenance updates for Wave 3 on XP? AFAIK no they won't. Windows XP is very near the end of it's support with Microsoft and unless it's a huge security issue I doubt that you'll see any maintenance done on Wave 3. This is my opinion and is in no way official however. Colin Brown WL MVP "NewWorldMan" <NewWorldMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E52F439-F99A-443D-AE73-7D2470EE1EC2@microsoft.com... > I understand that Mi...

forwarded emails disappear from inbox
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop everytime if forward an email with or without attachments it is removed from my inbox how can i change this setting? ...

Sharing email between 2 pcs
I have two PCs in a network and effectivly want one PC to be a sever for the other to use as a reference for all the emails I recieve. Presently, both access my pop3 account and it is pot luck who gets what. I think IMAP could be te answer, but am not sure and would appreciate advice on what to do. Thanks What's the email application you plan on using? Obviously one or both will be connected to the Internet... but will you be hosting an email server? or will you be accessing an ISP's email server? "Lloyd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Problem with windows messages routing, DoModal and MessageBox
Consider a working thread, periodically posting WM messages to GUI thread so the event handler CMyDialog:OmMyMsg is called. When I show another dialogs form CMyDialog:OmMyMsg() , and pass them "this" as a parent, MFC calls CMyDialog:OmMyMsg() again and again because there are more messages waiting (and the working thread posting them again and again). Now we throw away these messages with static guard but what we really want is the messages to wait in a queue _as if_ those another dialogs were shown from another thread. What are the possible solutions for the problem? Use...

No labels for sent or forwared mail
Sometimes when I am forwarding or replying mails label of message is not changing as forwarded or replayed. Where is problem and how I can solve it? Thank You. Girts You mean the icon doesn't reflect the change? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/291 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "girts" <girts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Delay sending mass emails until the evening?
Hi there, In work, we use Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Is there a way that a user can manually choose to send a mass-email email with a delay? i.e. after hours? For example, we have users who might send an email to 50 people, with a 500kb attachment. Rather than do this in working hours (and slow down our Citrix network), I'd prefer it if they could manually choose for it to be sent in the evening. However, the only way I can figure out how to do this, is to to into the email options and choose to 'not send before' a certain time. However, this keeps the email in q...