hola 04-29-10

hola

__________ Informaci�n de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versi�n de la base de firmas de virus 5069 (20100428) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com

0
diego

CRM Sales for Outlook 02-09-04
During the install of CRM Sales for Outlook Setup, it prompts you to enter the URL of the CRM server. I type in my response and an error message box comes up and displays, "Setup was unable to find ab instance of the Microsoft CRM server component". Any suggestions.... Thanx For the CRM Server is an IIS server, assume the computer name of your CRM server is "CRM", what you have to do is just input http://crm there. Enjoy your work. Regards, Raymond >-----Original Message----- >During the install of CRM Sales for Outlook Setup, it >prompts you to en...

Money 2002 #10
I archived the previous years entries and my problem is I cannot open the file Microsoft Money file extension mny. It says to use a program to open the file. I used Microsoft to search for a program to open the file. It refers me to Microsoft Money Page. However I cannot find a program to download that will open my archive file. Does anyone know what program to download so I can access the archive file. TKS The .MNY extension is the exact same one as on your regular data file. Are you trying to open a .MNY file from some kind of read-only medium like a CD-R? That won't work....

Contract 04-04-05
I would like to update or extend an expired contract, is this possible? ...

GP 10
Product Suggestion: Unfortunately with the rollout of Dynamics GP 10 via Citrix and or Terminal Services no longer supports User Profiles or Roaming Profiles for the Dex.ini file. In the past it was ideal to copy the Dex.ini to the Servers C:\WINDOWS\ directory and rename the Dex.ini in the installation folder to Dex.ini.master. This enables the user to hold his/her own settings, including last login id, and more importantly the file is not overwelmed with printer settings from each clients connection. As more customer have moved to a Citrix/TS environment the new configuration that i...

hola
como te encuentras espero q marche todo bien ...

Customize Outlook Today #10
I have many clients which are not able to click on "Customize Outlook Today" TAB and customize the views and add delete folders etc. Anybody have any idea, cannot find any knwoledge base article. ...

Templates 04-15-10
Is there a template for a letter to contest a parking infraction? There are several letter templates. If you want content, you either need to (1) use your own words or (2) search the web and copy someone else's words. Personally I would recommend the first option. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Suzette" <Suzette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3B87F4-3E00-4CCF-ACF3-566D37E77770@microsoft.com... > Is there a template for a letter to contest a parking infr...

Importing Communicator 7.1 messages into Outlook 97 v 8.04.5619
I don't see the option to import messages from Communicator/Netscape in the Import/Export menu and I don't find anything when I go to the Knowledgebase. I thought I selected all the converters from the ValuPack. Is this possible and are there any instructions? Can you export to Outlook Express? If yes, then you can use the Export from OE to Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and fi...

Report Details 04-01-07
How can I hide or show the report details section based on a value in a field on the section header? Thanks DS You should be able to add code to the On Format event of the detail section like: Cancel = (Me.txtInGroupHeader = [SomeValue]) -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "DS" wrote: > How can I hide or show the report details section based on a value > in a field on the section header? > Thanks > DS > > > Worked Great! Thanks DS "Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@NO_SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:BE0AC608-A0FB-45A7-900B-853676...

a 04-02-07
g ...

Outlook 2003 03-04-10
Outlook 2003 stopped sending emails out. I can recieve reply, but not send a new email. -- Emmaf On 3/4/2010 6:47 AM, Emmaf wrote: > Outlook 2003 stopped sending emails out. I can recieve reply, but not send a > new email. What is your service pack level of Outlook? What is your antivirus solution? Do you have mail integration enabled? Who is your ISP? Is this an Exchange, POP3, or IMAP account? What is your firewall? List everything that changed on your computer and your network since the last time it worked. Details please. :) My hunch would be SMTP blockin...

HOLA
quien me ayuda: un ejemplo de visualc++, puede ser cualquier ejercicio sencillo tengo un proyecto. me urge alex,ocoro wrote: > quien me ayuda: > un ejemplo de visualc++, puede ser cualquier ejercicio sencillo > tengo un proyecto. me urge ==> microsoft.public.es.vc Go to www.codeproject.com You choose. Mihajlo Cvetanovic wrote: > alex,ocoro wrote: > > quien me ayuda: > > un ejemplo de visualc++, puede ser cualquier ejercicio sencillo > > tengo un proyecto. me urge > > ==> microsoft.public.es.vc ...

Hyperlinks #10
Is there a way in excel to turn off the hyperlink feature for an entire column of data? I have a column of email addresses, and I don't want any of them to be an active hyperlink. I can remove the hyperlink individually, but have not been able to find a way to do it for the entire column of data. Thanks! Candace A small macro will remove any existing hyperlinks. Sub Delete_HLinks() For Each cel In Selection cel.Hyperlinks.Delete Next cel End Sub To prevent future hyperlinks for the entire sheet go to Tools>Autocorrect Options>AutoFormat as you type. Un-select &q...

sumif #10
Every week I need to do a summary of sales for the week. I have a list of product sold in one week, and every week uses a sumif formula to get te totals for one week. If I have: Col.A Week18 Col.B Product code Col.C Qty sold Is there a formula that I can add to state that if Col.A's value changes the range for the new formula must change to the new weeks range. You have not adequately described your data layout or formulas. I will guess that you normally have a fixed number of rows for a given week, and are using SUMIF() to select specific product codes within that fixed nu...

hola
bruja ...

String search 02-04-10
I've got a workbook with 2 worksheets, Inventory and Sheet1 Column B on Sheet "Inventory" has 2500 lines filled with strings (one to a cell) I need to select each cell and have it's content "Searched" on "Sheet1". If something is found, I need to offset 2 columns and copy that cell and then paste it back in Sheet "Inventory" I don't think I can use Vlookup cause what I'm looking for is part of a string. Below is what I've got so far...stop laughing, I know it doesn't work... After you look at my code, I won't ...

hola.
como puedo importar de oracle para access? gracias. ...

hola #2
De: "alex,ocoro" <alexocoro@microsoft.com> Asunto: Paremetros incoclusos Fecha: Domingo, 16 de Enero de 2005 06:55 p.m. hola, como me funcionan estos parametros class conjunto conjunto::conjunto(const conjunto&fuente) { real=fuente.real;imag=fuente.imag; } class cosa { int dato; public: friend void cargar(cosa& t, int x) }; void cargar(cosa& t, int x) { t.datos = x; } class hombre { public: friend class animales; }; class animnales {//.. }; class cosa { char*conjunto; public.cosa(int); ...

hola 05-10-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_005C_01CAF03A.71E59080 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_005D_01CAF03A.71E59080" ------=_NextPart_001_005D_01CAF03A.71E59080 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable D=EDa luminosohola ------=_NextPart_001_005D_01CAF03A.71E59080 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"...

Retrieving Value From Subform Only Works In Break Mode 10-17-07
The code: ------------------------------------------------------------- 2550 With Me.subSecurity.Form 2551 If Me.subTrades.Enabled = True Then 2552 Me.subTrades.Form!txtParTotal.Requery 2553 curParTotal = Me.subTrades.Form!txtParTotal.Value 'MsgBox curParTotal 2554 !txtParTotal.Value = curParTotal 2555 !txtParTotal.Requery 2556 End If 2559 End With ------------------------------------------------------------- If I put a break on line 2552 or any line above it, the value gets retrieved and everything works a-ok. But with a break on line 2553 or no ...

Mail merge 11-10-04
Has anyone been able to do a mail merge using custom fields or additional fields not initially listed (e.g. Leads.address2_name, address2_line1, etc.)? Hello With our new Version of WordMailMerge for MS CRM 1.2 you can also use custom fields for your mailmerge some other features are: -) you can select mailmerge-data directly out of Word( no need to select account,contact,.. in Outlook SFO) -) you can select the CRM-Columns you want to merge. -) you can select Custom-CRM-Columns for mailmerge. -) you can make mailmerges for opportunities and take information from related accounts. ...

GP 10 Upgrade error
I am upgrading GP 9.0 SP2 (version# 9.00.0281- this is the one I have on my workstation) to GP 10. During the company upgrade stage, I am getting the following error: " File not found: c\program files\microsoft - Dynamics\GP\SQL\0\Upgrade.dll.UPGRADE_9_0_259.Driver.dll" I am not sure why it is trying to look for *259.DRIVER.DLL and complains for not having it when the GP version being upgraded is 9.00.0281. Can anyone advise what is the fix for this error? Thanks, ...

Recovery Console 03-04-10
I had Recovery Console installed, but as I ticked the box in msconfig/boot.ini to the origianl boot, the line in c:\boot.ini disappeared. As to uninstall the Recovery Console you need to delete that line and two folders in the root directory, I decided to complete the task. However, I am unable to get rid of cmdcons. Can anyone help? Thanks JB Please, ignore. I found solution. Thank you "JB" <open@closed.com> escreveu na mensagem news:OrcmLs7uKHA.5812@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I had Recovery Console installed, but as I ticked the box in ...

outlook 2003 03-02-10
outlook 2003 is MIA I did a detect and repair in excel 03 and after that outlook gives me error message; the operation failed due to an installation problem. Restart outlook and try again. If problem persists, please reinstall. Well my cd from original purchase will not load. The file on the disk come up but it will not run set-up. error message; the installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it. So I installed office pro 2007 trial version and followed instructions hoping I would get outlook 2007 and be ab...

Publisher 2002 #29
Closes when I try to save? Any ideas what to do would be welcome Is this a problem with one file or all files? If all files, have you reinstalled Publisher? Ron "Kay" <Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B424E3C-FA69-47A7-A9E9-A1FB2FF982CD@microsoft.com... > Closes when I try to save? Any ideas what to do would be welcome ...