help! what is Error Number: 0x800CCC18?

 Account: 'wonderland207/mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3,
Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

"kmh" <kmh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Account: 'wonderland207/mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3,
> Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL):
> Yes,
> Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

Tools>accounts>select your account>properties>server tab, ensure that "Log
on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS]

0
mac

sumifs help

Record auto numbering
I suppose I shouldn't be concerned, but my record autonumbering jumped from 135 to 432,233 when I was trying to copy and paste common info. Any way to reset? Access Rookie If the numbers don't have "meaning" nor need to be sequential, no problem. Actually if they needed to be sequential or have meaing, there would be a problem as autonumbers often aren't as you just found out. Still that is quite a jump. Copying and pasting can be a problem. It's better to import instead. You could empty the table, like exporting to Excel, then do a compact and ...

Help !

Help with this thing

Cumulative Error
Ill try and explain this as best I can. I have a form with a subform, the subform contains all the data, the main form is used as a connection link. On the subform I want to create a cumulative total specific to the project and department according to month so essentially I want something like: (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Detailed) Project: A Department: 0004 (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Sub) Month Planned Cumulative June 342 342 Jul 123 465 Aug 456 921 At the moment I have the following as the control sourc...

Publisher 2003: Windows Installer error 1635
Publisher 2003 and the rest of Office 11 is also installed, Windows XP Home SP1 In Publisher > New Publication > Business forms > Invoice > I get several choices, but when I try to load one of them, I get the error alerts: "Publisher cannot run this wizard. This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now?" When I try to install even with the Office CD inserted . "Publisher cannot run this wizard. Microsoft Office Publisher cannot install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 1635." It seems I used to have no problem ins...

IM Error Message #3
Hi All, I'm receiving the following error message when I'm trying to run any integration: "The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" The Symptom for this problem is when you go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Integrate you will find the two lines “Integration Manager” and “Run Integration” are dimmed, although Integration Manager is already installed. I applied all the solutions that are available on Customer Source Knowledge Base, but didn’t work with me. If anyone could help ...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Restart existing page numbers in each section
I have a document that I have broken into 8 sections. It's a quick reference guide. Each section describes a difference procedure. I already have the headers and footers set up the way I want them, but I would like to restart the page numbers at 1 in each section. The online help suggests using Insert | Page numbers, but that repalces my existing footers. How can I leave my footers as they but only restart the numbering? Can I automatically cause page numbering to restart at 1 in all sections, including ones I might add later? Insert | Page Numbers is one way to g...

exch 5.5 help

Receivables Aging Process Error
During processing Cash Receipts, we had a power failure at our offices. I am getting the following error when Aging Receivables: "Documents exist in a recovered batch or in an interrupted transaction-level posting session that have not been posted. If you continue, only the documents that have been posted will be included". Does anyone have an idea how we can troubleshoot this problem? Maria, Did you look in Batch Recovery? Is there anything in there? Have you tried running check links? -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Maria" <betty@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Install error
Our network guy reinstalled Windows 2000 on one of our workstations and left me to reinstall all the applications (which I've never done before). I finally found the cd for Microsoft Office 2002 that matched that particular machine (as he didn't label them) and followed the prompts to install. It said the install was successful, but Outlook wouldn't work. I put the cd back in and followed the prompts to just install Outlook. Still wouldn't work so I put the cd back and told it to reinstall. It said the reinstall was successful, but Outlook wouldn't work. So I put the...

CRM 3.0 Invalid Association error when sending email
On a fresh CRM 3.0 installation I receive the error "Invalid Association. The request association is not valid" when we try to send an email. Anyone know about this? Thanks! Hi. I also have the "Invalid Association" error when sending email, did anyone find a resolution to this? Thanks in Advance. Dav "Troy" wrote: > On a fresh CRM 3.0 installation I receive the error "Invalid Association. The > request association is not valid" when we try to send an email. Anyone know > about this? Thanks! Reply to self - turned out to be the authe...

Net Worth Error
In Money 2007, I get an error when I try to look at my net worth. The error reads, "An error occurred, but Money is unable to retrieve and display details about what happend. (Resource = rcreport. Error = 2109.)" I ran the Standard File Repair but received a "No broken records in the original file." result. Any suggestions? Thank you. I had a similar problem with the monthly reports. Look at my post called "Troubleshooting method" that I wrote on 9/13/06, it might give you some ideas. Regards Bill Wood "T. J. Allard" <T. J. Allard@discu...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

memory could not be read error
Hi All, Whenever I tried to open MS Outlook, I get an error "memory could not be read". After a lot of frustration, I tried to Uninstall MS Office and Install it again without success. Can any body tell me the probable reason and the way out. I guess, this might be some AddIns problem automatically installed while connecting to Internet. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you all, Sandip ...

MS Visual Basic error message
Whenever I try to enter a formula in cell, I get this MS Visual Basic warning: " Can't find project or library." After I click "OK", I can enter the formula in the cell. How can I get rid of this message? Thanks, CMA ...

Suzanne's Page Number Scheme
I posted an issue several weeks ago and got a response from Suzanne re getting each odd page numbered sequentially as 1,2,3,4...... and not numbering the even pages. The field was {=({page}+1)/2} Next thing to try, how can I get a PageRef field to recognize the page number created from this scheme rather that the global (not sure if this is the correct term) page number, which includes the title page (it is not numbered). Basicall the third page is numbered 1, the fifth page is numbered 2, etc So if I insert a PageRef field in the thirteenth page and refer to the fifth page,...

help me #2

Exchange Application Error
Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: General Event ID: 9153 Date: 5/24/2004 Time: 5:41:28 AM User: N/A Computer: DomainExchange Description: Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0xc0072030' when setting DS notification. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Any insite would be appreciated? Regards, We need more information of your environment. Mixed? Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000? There are other events that come right before this that should give us more information also. These may be info...