Help! cleaning out inbox and saved emails

I have created in the past two years files in my inbox but want to delete
them as they are taking up too much space.  How do I transfer these email
from my inbox file to a file(s) in Microsoft word.  The only way I have found
to date is to (Save AS) save each one individually to a word file but this is
way too time consumming.  Help please.  Thanks so much BB

Do they have to be in Word? You can create a folder on the Desktop and
just drag the messages into it.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"BB" <BB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created in the past two years files in my inbox but want to delete
> them as they are taking up too much space.  How do I transfer these
> email
> from my inbox file to a file(s) in Microsoft word.  The only way I have
> found
> to date is to (Save AS) save each one individually to a word file but
> this is
> way too time consumming.  Help please.  Thanks so much BB

0
Bruce
3/1/2010 6:51:56 PM
Why in Microsoft Word? Just export them natively:
In Windows Mail: File, Export, Messages, Microsoft Windows Mail.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"BB" <BB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I have created in the past two years files in my inbox but want to =
delete=20
> them as they are taking up too much space.  How do I transfer these =
email=20
> from my inbox file to a file(s) in Microsoft word.  The only way I =
have found=20
> to date is to (Save AS) save each one individually to a word file but =
this is=20
> way too time consumming.  Help please.  Thanks so much BB
0
Gary

sumifs help

Public Folders can't receive email from outside sources.
This is on an exchange 2003 server. When external email is addressed to the public folder the sender gets these messages. I can send to this address from inside without error. Suggestions please. Thanks. Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.nwcouncil.org Received-From-MTA: dns;gw1.nwcouncil.org Arrival-Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:30:23 -0700 Final-Recipient: rfc822;SubbasinPlanning@nwppc.org Action: failed Status: 5.2.1 X-Display-Name: Subbasin Planning Download Attachment: attachment21 Attachment21: Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.nwcouncil.org Received-From-MTA: dns;gw1.nwcouncil.org Arrival-Date: Mon, ...

HTML Emails Loose Formatting on Forward / Reply
We are currently sending out some HTML emails (via a programmatic tool) to members of our company who use Outlook 2000 -2004. These emails use inline style definitions (i.e. defined in the header) that are applied throughout the email (i.e. to table cells, paragraphs, etc.). The problem is: The styles seem to come through fine when the user first receives the email, but when a user replies or forwards the email, the outlook/word editor seems to generate its own interpretation of those styles which ends up being very different from how they orginally looked. I've seen other HTML based em...

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

Support Email to Support Case
I've only earned about two days of experience with this program so far, so here goes my first request... I have the Pro Suite 1.2 version of CRM and I've successfully setup a Queue User so that all emails that come to Support@***.com are automatically entered into CRM. I would like to have CRM automatically create a CASE with this email, or at least have a CASE created when someone accepts or assigns the email. Is this possible? Is this something I'll need the Workflow Manager for? Thanks for your help in advance, Vito You need www.c360.com's Email to Case module. It&#...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Envelope not shown for new email in Outlook 2003 SP3
One of my users has a problem where the envelope does not show in the task bar next to the clock when new mail arrives in Outlook 2003 SP3. The settings are properly set - show an envelope icon in the notification area, display a new mail mail desktop alert. It did work for the longest time, now does not. Does anyone know why the envelope will not show when he received new email - internal or internet mail, and if you know a way to resolve ? maybe re-install Outlook ? thanks, Bob ...

Cannot Read Emails in Public Folders
We have Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 running in native mode. Client is Outlook 2003 There are two Public Folders that are e-mail enabled. I can send email to them and in Outlook I can see the list of mail items however when I (as administrator) go to open them I get the message Can't open this item. Unknown Error. The strange thing is yesterday, when I set up these folders and sent a test message to them - I could open them. Now today I cannot open any of the previous messages sent yesterday or new ones sent now. I can however delete the items! I can post to the folder but a...

email a worksheet
Is there a way to email, just one worksheet froma workbook, don't want to send entire workbook, right now have to do alot of copy/paste into an email with just content want. Excel 2007/Outlook 2007 on Vista enterprise HTH: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail3.htm Micky "Nadine" wrote: > Is there a way to email, just one worksheet froma workbook, don't want to > send entire workbook, > right now have to do alot of copy/paste into an email with just content want. > > Excel 2007/Outlook 2007 on Vista enterprise ...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

help me #2

Multiple incoming emails
Why do I get mulitples in incoming emails (5)? I've check under accounts, and only have one active. Just started 2 days ago. "momof2" <momof2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23BF8AB8-2620-48C8-9A30-7D750BF7A17B@microsoft.com... > Why do I get mulitples in incoming emails (5)? I've check under accounts, > and > only have one active. Just started 2 days ago. See if something here helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

cant connect via emails
i cant click on web addresses in email. it used to link to those web sites automatically but now nothing happens. i must have changed something but i dont know what! ...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

attachment saved to web folder
More major issues w/Office 2003. I saved a visio file in 2002 format, sent a link creating a doc workspace on a WSS site, and the stupid thing built a nice workspace *BUT NO DOCUMENT* in it. So I uploaded the file manually to the workspace, and one of the recipients (Office/Visio 2002 client) cannot open it or "discuss" it. And I can't seem to create versions. Anybody else find the "easy to use Office 03" this stressful to use, and this hard to get to interoperate? ...

Your Help is Appreciated