hello 08-06-10

I need help with my email in windows
0
jonny

You haven't given us much to go on.
Do you have an existing email address? If so, what is the part of
your email address after the @ symbol? That part represents your
mail service provider.
Your mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to
set up an email program. If you need more help, tell us the name of
your email service provider. If you currently don't have an email
address, we can help with that also.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"jonny figueroa"  wrote in message news:#uJrOLcNLHA.4824@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

I need help with my email in windows

0
Gary

No Sound 05-30-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01CAFFF1.8721F030 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Here's a question for you. The computer I have at the moment is a fairly new laptop and I use speech recognition with it. To choose which microphone I want to use with it, (you need a microphone to work with speech recognition, whether it be the laptops internal built in array microphone or an external one) I go to the usual place and right click the spe...

JavaScript Error 07-06-05
We just installed the CRM to evaluate it and we are getting the JavaScript error "Permission Denied" on the bottom toobar. It works with the Windows 2000 machines, but not our Win XP SP2 machines? Is there some sort of security setting we need to set? Any help would be appreciated. For anyone else who is looking I finally found it on MSDN. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870635 "Brian Linden" <brian@ineedadip.com> wrote in message news:uauICYlgFHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > We just installed the CRM to evaluate it and we are g...

Outlook 2003 05-18-10
purchased new laptop and backed up Outlook from old computer. I do not know how to upload to the new computer's outlook file. The important/export feature does not list "office backup". Thank you "Arthur" <Arthur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:156E7C4B-068B-4BDE-BB95-B240193DE27C@microsoft.com... > purchased new laptop and backed up Outlook from old computer. I do not > know > how to upload to the new computer's outlook file. The important/export > feature does not list "office backup". > Thank you...

Vlookup 04-14-10
What is the best way to be able to enter a number into a cell and it returns the name that corresponds with that number in the cell to the right of it. The numbers and names to view from would be on a master/seperate worksheet. Thanks so much for your help. Look in the help index for VLOOKUP -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "jacki" <jacki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1675AFF2-5950-4D5A-B1E0-C66FA0090E64@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to be able to enter a number into a cell and it &...

ffffff 03-14-08

Text to Columns 06-01-10
Hi. I have a column where I have names and surnames. I want to put name in one column and surname in anoter column. In order to do this, I use Text to Columns, but I have the following issue: if the cell contains for example Juan Pérez, it works ok, but when the cell contains Juan De los Santos, it assumes there are three surnames, and then put me one word in each column. This is the result, with the example mentioned: A B C D Juan Pérez Juan De los Santos How can I indicate that...

Hello again!
I attempted to add the SW_HIDE and SW_SHOW to the app accordingly, however it did not hide the form/window.I am using Visual C++ .NET 2003 right now, and can someone email a project that uses the ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and ShowWindow(SW_SHOW), to my email address which is straightwaytek at homail dot com What are you trying to hide? Is it MDI or SDI? For MDI, if you want to hide the view, you will need to hide the parent frame. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "James Simpson" <straightwaytek@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0d8001c39201$e5462d30$a101280a@p...

Date Criteria 06-08-07
Hi! What criteria should be placed in the query so that it should look up values in the field that start from Date1 to Date2. I have this criteria: "Between [Forms]![Form1]![StartDate] And [Forms]![Form1]![LastDate]" which only looks for values in between (I know, it only includes the values in between the dates because of the 'Between', that's why I'm asking for help.) the dates and not including the StartDate and LastDate. What should i put instead of 'Between'? Thanks for those who would help! Any help would be gladly appreciated! -- ai® M...

Multiple Computers in my home using Office v.10
I have a legal, "bought and paid for" copy Office for MAC v.10 which is loaded on my Titanium Notebook. We have purchased an iMAC and my wife attempted to load the Office program onto it. It accepted the program but won't give her access stating that it already in use on my computer. 1. Doesn't the original license allow for multiple useage on a limited number of computers in a household? 2. If not, how to I get licensing for this new computer? Succinctly, We are looking to run this program on two computers that we own. Period! How can we do that without buying another fu...

hello
hello, this is my first post. I have the dmeo of Microsoft retail management sofwtare and so far I like it. I run a retail store which sells all items under $2.00. we use around 40 to 50 suppliers. Basically all i want to do is be able to select a supplier from a list. see all the items they supply to we buy from that supplier. pick the items id like. place a purchase order. and when we recieve delivery recieve that purchase order and record my payment method. So far Microsft Retail Management POS has provided that for me. but the problem is for everythinbg to work i actually need to ...

GP 10 [home -> Purchasing -> All Purchasing [search box]
A great new window in ‘sales transactions, and ‘ Purchase transactions’ offering a transaction view on the bottom of the page . The search feature [Type to Filter] only searches column headers. It would be extremely helpful if this search feature allowed searches for content on the document, e.g. ‘purchase order #, or item #. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to ope...

Intelligent Message Filter #10
Does IMF log its actions anywhere? I'd like to see how many messages it's rejecting at the gateway due to an RBL violation. (Oh, and please don't send the link for the white paper. It's not in there.) Thanks! jim Performance monitor shows you how many message were clasified with each scl. I can't remember well, but I guess you can configure logging levels so blockings are logged at event viewer. "jim" <jim@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:e2JhCsRkFHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does IMF log its actions anywhere? I'd like to see how...

Inbox 05-06-10
I can not see the messages in my Inbox... I'm on a trial version of Microsoft Office Outlook 2007... Help! What DO you see? Do you see messages in any other folders? What view do you have set on the folder? See the Views menu. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, booboo asked: | I can not see the messages in my Inbox... I'm on a trial version of | Microsoft Office Outlook 2...

hello
hello! ...

Updates released on Tuesday 3/9/10 slowed 10 pcs down to a crawl
Hi All, Ok. Something is up. Before the Tuesday Updates, my pcs were fine. After the 3/9/10 updates, many of my client’s pcs are barefly functioning. One of the pcs is my own. I had to restart and shutdown each pc several times before they were running fine again. First time I’ve had to do this. I checked each pc and there are no viruses, spyware, no malware. Checked for viruses with Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0.5, Norton Internet Security 2010, MalwareBytes. And I booted off a Norton Internet Security Boot Disk with the latest virus definitions. Checked Autoruns and H...

hello
hello i need help with out look!i cant sing up mail i dont know how to use mail and how to sing in it not let me do it.do u can help me please how to...? please send me aswer to my e mail double_bro@hotmail.com In news:806DFD44-B7DA-4381-8B93-67B152465846@microsoft.com, igor <igor@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > hello i need help with out look!i cant sing up mail I can't teach you to sing, up or down, but do you perhaps mean "sign up" ? > i dont know how > to use mail and how to sing in it not let me do it.do u can help me > please how to...? Sorry, ...

WLM Calendar 02-02-10
When I add a new appointment to the calendar it gets misplaced by 8 months. I try to make an appointment in february but when I save it, it is saved in october. My location and time zone are both maintained for the netherlands. Any sugestions? Robert You might try changing the start day of your week Ensure both settings at Calendar.live.com and your account(account.live.com)are set to the same time zone and location. If the above doesn't resolve .... .....The best folks to handle this are the Live Team. Logon at Calendar.live.com using your Live ID Click on the '...

Grouping 05-28-10
Very simple question, but one I cannot manage to answer..... Using XL2003, is it possible to protect a worksheet, but still have the grouping buttons work? Is this possible using XL2007? If you already have the outline/subtotals/autofilter applied, you can protect the worksheet in code (auto_open/workbook_open??). Option Explicit Sub auto_open() With Worksheets("sheet1") .Protect Password:="hi", userinterfaceonly:=True .EnableOutlining = True '.EnableAutoFilter = True 'If .FilterMode Then '...

E-mail location 08-06-03
Can someone tell me where e-mails are stored in the CRM database? I'm specifically referring to e-mails stored in the "Personal Work" section of your "WorkPlace". It seems like these would be in the ActivityBase table, but I am not having luck finding them there. Thanks for any help. ...

HELLO
HIYA -- \m/ O_O \m/ Laura..... :) Liverpool, England Rock on =) -- Bearacade ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35016 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=560202 ...

How to mail merge multiple rows in one document 03-10-10
Hi, I have a worksheet that lists subscribers of a service. It looks something like this: Organization Name Title Email ACME CO. Smith, Sam CEO ssmith@acme.com ACME CO. Jones, Bill Staff bjones@acme.com Each organization has one president and multiple staff members listed (between 1 and 5 staff members). I want to email each president, through mail merge, and give them a list of all the current subscribers from their organization (data from other rows in the worksheet). Is this possible to do (using Office 2...

EFT Transit Routing Number on Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0
The Transit Routing field on the Checkbook EFT Bank Maintenance window should allow users to enter the values that their bank requires instead of keeping them from entering values not included in list used by the code. This is because the customer sends their EFT transactions files to a bank that serves like a "middleman" between them and the actual bank that will use the transaction files. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button i...

hello 08-06-10
I need help with my email in windows You haven't given us much to go on. Do you have an existing email address? If so, what is the part of your email address after the @ symbol? That part represents your mail service provider. Your mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to set up an email program. If you need more help, tell us the name of your email service provider. If you currently don't have an email address, we can help with that also. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "jonny figueroa" wrote in message news:#uJrOLcNLHA.4824@TK2...

CRM Security Service will not start 04-24-06
Current Setup CRM 3.0 on W2k3 box front-end SQL 2000 on W2k3 box back-end Scenario: Rebooted both servers as part of a regular maintenance cycle. SQL services would not start because the services were running under a domain account where the password was changed. Changed the domain account password and the account under the services. SQL Starts! CRM Security Service and Crystal APS service refuse to start. Is there somewhere else that I need to change the credentials? and How do I do it? Thanks in Advance. Bring up the Services app and sort by 'Log on as'. Look for any servi...

Protect Cells 04-27-10
I have the option of cells protected and the sheet with password. But, how do I protect unprotected cells of users from using the option copy-cut-paste? Thanks!! JPG Hi, when you protect the sheet, you tell excel what you will allow the users to do if you don't check anything they will not able to cut or paste just read "juanpablo" wrote: > I have the option of cells protected and the sheet with password. > But, how do I protect unprotected cells of users from using the option > copy-cut-paste? > > Thanks!! > > JPG You cannot st...