having trouble with windows mail

The rejected e-mail address was 'Foreverzetaclassy@live.com'. Subject
'Application Data For Mental Health Worker', Account: 'pop3.aol.com', Server:
'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 5.7.1
<Foreverzetaclassy@live.com>: Sender address rejected: not owned by user
genuinelyme1', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 553, Error Number:
0x800CCC78
--
Thanks in Advance,

Mel

As far as I know AOL doesn't allow you to send with a From address other
than their domains @aol.com or @aim.com.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Melanie"  wrote in message news:81F11900-043D-445F-A2B1-56A146307EBF@microsoft.com...

The rejected e-mail address was 'Foreverzetaclassy@live.com'. Subject
'Application Data For Mental Health Worker', Account: 'pop3.aol.com', Server:
'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 5.7.1
<Foreverzetaclassy@live.com>: Sender address rejected: not owned by user
genuinelyme1', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 553, Error Number:
0x800CCC78
--
Thanks in Advance,

Mel

0
Gary

Email trouble with New User in Active Directory
Below is a trail of posts that have been made. My problem has yet to resolved and I need some help quickly. The only other thing I can think of is to reinstall Exchange Server 2003. Hopefully someone will know the answer. Thanks! Subject: Re: Email not Setup when new user created in Active Directory From: "Bryan Hill" <bthill@comcast.net> Sent: 8/15/2004 12:30:21 PM We have other clients that are working fine. Just when we try to set up new ones - it will create the SMTP address but not the X400 address. I tried manually forcing the X400 but it will...

Problem with Refreshing Window Client Area
I am using Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows XP. I have a function that changes the palette and brightness settings for the image displayed in a window of type CScrollView. However, the colors are all messed up until I drag the window out of view and then drag it back into view again so that it gets repainted. Then it looks fine. I am looking for a call, to append to the end of the offending function, that refreshes the window client area the same way as dragging the window out of, and back into, view without actually having to drag the window. I have tried Invalidate(TRUE) and Invalidate(FALSE) ...

How do I respond to a e-mail inside of a e-mail
I 'm trying to findout how to repley to an email inside of the original email? For example if you are sent built point how do you respond to them py point? Thanks DaveO <DaveO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I 'm trying to findout how to repley to an email inside of the > original email? For example if you are sent built point how do you > respond to them py point? Open the attachment and then reply. -- Brian Tillman ...

name on e-mail
hello, when i send an e-mail from our account it shows up as my husbands name instead of the actual e-mail address. How do we change this so our last name pops up instead of his? gfawga wrote: > hello, when i send an e-mail from our account it shows up as my husbands name > instead of the actual e-mail address. How do we change this so our last name > pops up instead of his? Go into the e-mail account that you defined inside of Outlook and put whatever string you want in the Your Name field. ...

local copy of mail

How to prevent a user to move a window
Hi, I would like to know how prevent someone from moving the window of my app. It is not a fullscreen window but I want to prevent any movement. "mosfet" <tricubes@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:bs9rka$560$1@news-reader5.wanadoo.fr... > Hi, > > I would like to know how prevent someone from moving the window of my app. > It is not a fullscreen window but I want to prevent any movement. You can try handling WM_NCHITTEST and calling DefWindowProc. When you get back HTCAPTION return instead HTNOWHERE. You'll probably want to remove or disable the 'Move&#...

Office for Windows
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have Office for windows vista. Is there any way to use it on a mac? Well, there is no "Office for windows vista", so what you most likely have is Office 2007 which will run on the Vista version of the Windows operating system but will also run on several other versions. In direct answer to your question, however, the answer is "yes... but": You can install Windows XP or Vista on an Intel Mac running OS X 10.5 if you create a separate drive partition & use Apple's Boot Camp. You would have to reboot your...

can't use windows mail, help
have been using windows mail regularly for months and even last night however today it decides to ask to logon and when i put in username and password it doesnt accept it. I have gone to tools, accounts, properties, servers and the password authentication box is unchecked, but still it asks me to logon. First, test your password by logging in to your provider's webmail. . If that works, it proves you have the correct username and password. A likely reason for the username/password failing in Windows Mail is=20 account corruption. One thing you should try as a possible quick fi...

Internet Explorer closes the CRM Window when exporting to Excel
We have a problem whenever a user exports data to Excel. The calling IE window closes when this is done. We use IE 6 and CRM 3.0 in this implementation. If we start CRM in "non-app" mode, the problem disappears. But of course we don´t want the users to have two rows of menus etc. Any suggestions? Hi Per, Have you installed rollup 1 or 2? Maybe that solves the problem. I have heard of the problem before but don't know what the solution was. I will have a look... Regards, Bas "Per Holgersson" wrote: > We have a problem whenever a user exports data to ...

Trouble with the template.
I want to reset the 'normal' template to default to "Times New Roman" 10point font, and the pages numbered centre top. This seems to work when I set and reopen Word2003 from the Administrator Template vis: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates. But it will not work when I open Word2003 normally from the desktop. I have deleted the "Normal.dot" from the following and copied in the "Normal.dot" from the Administrator above: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates...

Junk e-mail not deleting automatically
I have a user that says her junk mail goes to the junk e-mail folder and is supposed to be deleted ---- however, it is going to the junk folder and I has to delete it herself. Her settings on the Junk e-mail options is set to High and there is a check in front of Permanently delete... Any ideas on how to correct this? Penny Miller <Penny.Miller@co.chelan.wa.us> wrote: > I have a user that says her junk mail goes to the junk e-mail folder > and is supposed to be deleted ---- however, it is going to the junk > folder and I has to delete it herself. Her settings on the J...

trouble with CrmIsapi.dll
I was experiencing the same problem with the SDK as many have posted to this group ... "the WhoAmI() call results in a http error 405 when running sample code" I followed some of the advice; checked my .srf mapping to CrmIsapi.dll and re-registered the CrmIsapi.dll. when I re-register CrmIsapi.dll I get an error 80004005 - unspecified. ??? I copied it to various places and retried it ... same result. I got the original from the disk and retried ... same result. unmapped it from .srf, restarted and retried to register it ... same result. Anyone experienced this. What's up with m...

RPC over HTTP Proxy on Windows 2000 server?
Is it possible to install RPC over HTTP Proxy on a Windows server? If it is how? What is COM Internet Services Proxy? Does it do the same thing as RPC over HTTP Proxy? I believe a requirement is at least one DC (and a GC to boot) needs to be a Windows Server 2003 DC. "TD" <TD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:961741CE-CB6A-470C-A5C3-254DD888A3DE@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to install RPC over HTTP Proxy on a Windows server? If it > is > how? What is COM Internet Services Proxy? Does it do the same thing as RPC > over HTTP Proxy? Is th...

E-mailing to a list of recipients
I want to e-mail to a large list of recipients (up to 500) but I only want each recipient to see their e-mail address, not the others. I posted this before and someone suggested I send it as a "BCC" or that I use mail merge in Word. I don't know what a BCC is or how to do that. I have used mail merge in Word to download data (for example names) from a spreadsheet, but I'm not familiar with how to use this for this application. thanks in advance I've had some luck with this the bcc should come up when you type in the To: the list in the BCC field. I've h...

Windows Forms 2.0 #2
I have a complilation problem on a windows form in a Word VBA project. I included Excel since it's one of those other languages that uses Windows Forms instead of VBA forms. Every time I open Word or Excel I get all these stupid prompts about missing picture; compile problems; etc. I can get into the VBA project-- which surprises me-- but I can't open the Windows Form; since it sits there and complains about a 'missing picture'. I double click on the form name in Project Explorer (in the VBA IDE) and it just barfs and says 'cant find picture'. it won't compile; ...

SBS 2008, Exchange 2007
Hi All, I dont have massses amount of time to try and investigate this and already have spent time doing this. I will outline what I am trying to achieve. The server is SBS 2008. the client has one domain name: exampledomain1.co.uk and the second domain name: exampledomain2.co.uk The server was originally setup to receive for exampledomain1.co.uk. the client recently purchased exampledomain2.co.uk we had no prior knowledge this additonal domain was going to be purchased at time of SBS 2008 Install. They layout of what I would like to achieve: most users will have there ...

unexpected conversion trouble

Trouble with Outlook 2003 and PST File
Hi, We have a user who is using Outlook 2003 and moves most emails to a PST file which is considered archived email data. They have reached the Max limited on this PST file of 1.99GBs and its not letting them open the PST file. It is trying to repair it when they try to open the PST file. Here is the message they receive: "Can't move the items. The file <path>\<filename>.pst has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this file, select some items that you no longer need, and then permanently delete them." I can't even get it open to delete...

Windows Explorer plugin / IE cabinet file
Since nobody answered on my post from several days ago in "microsoft.public.vc.atl" group I will cross-post it here, hoping someone will know the answer. When I wish to remove my Windows Explorer plugin (ATL COM DLL) from some PC I have to kill Windows Explorer and remove dll from CMD line using "del", because Windows Explorer is using that dll. However, while I'm installing my Windows Explorer plugin (as ActiveX control packed into .cab file together with an .inf file and downloadable from the Internet) using Internet Explorer, IE can replace old DLL with newer w...

Windows Drivers for OPOS devices, where?
Gents, So after researching the logo not printing issue. I assume that many opos drivers are unable to print logos. This was confirmed by several sources. Question is where do I find windows drivers for the OPOS device(receipt printer) ? Usually on the printer manufacturer's website. Marc "Sam Marinelli" <msam@diamondcomics.com> wrote in message news:uNGSEUFNJHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Gents, > So after researching the logo not printing issue. I assume that many > opos drivers are unable to print logos. This was confirmed by several > ...

Outlook mail and sounds
I love Outlook and need help with a couple of things. I've synched Outlook with my hotmail account, which works fine, except: -Mail messages don't automatically appear when they arrive, not even if I do an automatic send/receive every x minutes. I have to do it manually or do a "refresh" by opening another item, then go back to inbox. -In tandem with this, I do not get a mail notification sound or message or cursor change, although I have selected all 3 of these options. My speakers and all my wave files do in fact work, just not with mail notification in Outlook. ...

OL 2003 Junk E-mail Rule
Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Setting: I have Junk E-mail Options set to "Safe Lists Only: Only mail from people or domains on your Safe Sender List or Safe Recipients List will be deliver to your inbox." The Problem: Junk E-mail is being received where the sender manages to use my email address as the sending address (although the e-mail shows as being sent from a name other than mine)--so the Junk E-mail filter lets the message go to my inbox instead of placing it in the Junk E-mail folder. The Question: How can you devise a rule to catch junk e-mail sent to you that is disguised by ...

Trouble with Pivot Tables & Named Ranges
Can I use a dynamic named range setup in one file as a range in pivot tables in another file? When I have the data source file (with the named range) and the pivot report files open, the pivot reports update just fine. But the moment I close the source data, the pivot reports no longer can update and I get a message that the source can't be found. If I reopen the source, the pivot tables work fine again - but as soon as I close it up, the reports no longer work. The source file is very large and I don't want to open it every time I have to update all the reports tha...

I am in trouble
Hi, I am a student in Cambodia.I don't have any girlfriend. I tried everything. I looked at them wrote poem to them it doesnt work. I got an account from facebook, hi5 friendster myspace. I have 0 girl friend. What should I do? I am so desperate. I am good looking and 250 kg only. Please help me or at least send me some foood I am hungry Best Regards Hungry Guy __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4944 (20100314) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com You're tr...

Telephone number for Telefonica Windows Live Call
Hi. Having trouble adding minutes to my account. Anyone have a phone number or e-mail for either Telefonica or Windows Live Call that I can contact for help? Thanks! Greetings, Supposedly, if you head over to: http://support.live.us.telefonica.com/?Country=US&Language=en Choose Payment and Balance Problems on the side, and then choose one of the "problems" listed, then choose " If you are still having trouble after the above steps, please Click Here ", you'll reach a form to assist. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Mes...