Finding Archieved Emails

I have clicked to accept achived/copmpact emails and can no longer find some
of my old emails.

Please can you tell me where they are stored on my PC and how to access them
again.

I am on Vista with Windows mail.

Many thanks,
--
Paul

Windows Mail keeps the raw message files in the following directory:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Mail\Local Folders\...
=20
--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I have clicked to accept achived/copmpact emails and can no longer find =
some=20
> of my old emails.
>=20
> Please can you tell me where they are stored on my PC and how to =
access them=20
> again.
>=20
> I am on Vista with Windows mail.
>=20
> Many thanks,
> --=20
> Paul
0
Gary

Find Duplicate names and delate

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

need help with HTML EMAIL
Ok I have microsoft outlook 2000 SR, I would like to create a e-mail containing HTML code. I don't know where to start.... Please help me the probleme is my microsoft outlook is in french so that does'nt help also. Really I just need a way to put my HTML code in the e-mail could you help me ... Thanks in advance ! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Email addresses not showing up correctly.
I have a client running Windows Small Business Server 2003. We just started noticing some wierd actions when users are recieving emails. When some users recieve emails their email address shows up like the following. cc: MS Outlook::/O=Domain/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FKING It Doesnt appear to be happening all the time just with a few users. And it doesnt appear to be causing any issues but any assistance with this would be great. -- Thank you, ...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

OE&AOL:can't see body of email
Using XP, with AOL 9.0 and can read emails from everyone except those who send via Outlook Express. I can "see" that there is email from them, but when I opent the email in AOL, it just is a blank page. Any help? ...

Two Accounts
Hi Have setup two accounts, and they show up as expected. However get this messsage when trying to send account B. Account A works just fine. Have an email in B which stays in outbox and B will not receive either.Each account is a different ISP but that should not make any difference. All the settings are the same for each account. **** host smtp server could not be found Windows live mail error ID: 0x800CCC0D .....Socket error 11003 **** There must be a setting that requires changing. Any ideas ? Thanks Charlie Harris "sswcharlie" wrote in messa...

Find (but not find)

Email in Outbox has Sent = NONE, No dates assigned, email not getting sent!!
Hi, I have a really wierd problem in that every email I try to send gets sent to the Outbox which is fine but it NEVER gets a Date assigned to it under the SENT column. It just says NONE?? With no date being assigned to it the emails never get sent out!! I have tried uninstalling and re- installing Outlook and it did not fix it. Thanks, Frank Outlook version? Do you have any addins installed? Open one of the messages, go to the Options dialog and make sure that the folder where the message will be saved after being sent is a valid folder. Then switch from the Outlbox to any othe...

cannot send or receive email #2
I get a "0x800ccc7D" error message and cannot send or receive email. Seems to be related to SSL conditioning? SBC says all my address information is correct and referred me to MSFT tech support. ...

Finding an event

Multiple Email
How do you manage multiple email accounts using Outlook? which Outlook version are you using? "Sister" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:051001c3b46c$877957d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do you manage multiple email accounts using Outlook? ...

cannot find database

Emails randomly being tracked
Hi All, We are experiencing a very frustrating problem with our CRM 3 installation. We have the CRM for Outlook client (v3) installed on all of the pc's used by our CRM users. All users are set to track email one way (the setting to make only one task for mail between users). We are tracking only CRM token emails by default. We have the outlook rule freshly deployed to all users after checking the correct operation and config of the client. However, every so often (about one in every few hundred emails) an email will be automatically tracked in crm for absolutely no apparent reason...

"A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook"
This message suddenly started and now comes up with every new email I begin in Outlook. Does anyone know what might have caused this and is there any way to correct it without having to uninstall/reinstall? "sgaines62" <impactplan@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:5eee01c49278$9d88b710$a501280a@phx.gbl... > This message suddenly started and now comes up with every > new email I begin in Outlook. Does anyone know what > might have caused this and is there any way to correct it > without having to uninstall/reinstall? Just a guess, but you could have a virus...

Redirecting incoming mail to external email address
Hello! Our company started to hire freelance sales personel who are requesting a company email address instead of using their personal email address in order to look more professional. Is there a way without creating mailboxes to redirect any incoming mail to these addresses to their personal email? We do not want to have any mail destined for them to enter our system for security reasons. Thank you in advance! Lance You could setup a local domain account for the user, then set it to forward mail to an external contact with their personal email account information. We have several li...

how do i set up email in outlook 2003
Setting up email in outlook. Do I use my msn or aol email addresses? I have tried both and it tells me each time that files are not available offline. Please help. You cannot use Outlook for new MSN mail accts. Use your browser. You should not use it for AOL either. Use AOL's email program. If you insist on using Outlook with AOL, there's a workaround here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010936921033.aspx "GG" wrote: > Setting up email in outlook. Do I use my msn or aol email addresses? I have > tried both and it tells me each time that fil...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

Outlook Email window not active since CRM Upgrade
A user has noticed an irritating occurance since the CRM upgrade. He will open a CRM email in Outlook and reply this is fine, however when he goes to reply to the next email whether it be for someone whose address is in CRM or not - the cursor is not active in the email window. He then needs to click on the reply window to activate and reply. This is extremely annoying for someone who has many emails to reply to. Thanks for your suggestion. We will consider this issue in a future service pack or release. An Issue has been entered in our tracking data base. -- Jason -- This post...

How do I find the out of office reply?

Email strings- Outlook 2007
I often have email strings with several responses from various people. How can I set up a rule to have Outlook delete the older responses and only keep the newest? I have all of the email string in the most recent email anyway. Desperate to clean up my 3GB mailbox! "Erinlei" <Erinlei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32A9867F-2BF2-4BAD-A7F1-46BEA7196C8F@microsoft.com... >I often have email strings with several responses from various people. > How can I set up a rule to have Outlook delete the older responses and only > keep the newest? I h...