error 0x800CCC0F

Dear Team;
I am receiving the following error messages, please assist
Could result be sent to lewis.king@riotinto.com
regards
Lew

inactivity. Subject 'brocolli & mushroom stir fry noodle', Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 995,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

inactivity. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol:
POP3, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
-1

Wrong port numbers!
The sending (SMTP) server port should be 465 (not 995).
The receiving (POP3) server port should be 995 (not 587).

The complete settings are given here:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Lew"  wrote in message news:BFB04E95-259E-4A5A-8AB0-4961493FEA95@microsoft.com...

Dear Team;
I am receiving the following error messages, please assist
Could result be sent to lewis.king@riotinto.com
regards
Lew

inactivity. Subject 'brocolli & mushroom stir fry noodle', Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 995,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

inactivity. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol:
POP3, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

-1
Gary
8/23/2010 3:12:40 PM
"Lew" <Lew@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Dear Team;
> I am receiving the following error messages, please assist
> Could result be sent to lewis.king@riotinto.com
> regards
> Lew
>
> Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
> for
> this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
> inactivity. Subject 'brocolli & mushroom stir fry noodle', Account:
> 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 995,
> Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
>
> Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
> for
> this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
> inactivity. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol:
> POP3, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

1
sylvieducharme