Emails disapearing from inbox after 2 seconds

For the last week some of my emails have been disapearing from my inbox after
a couple of seconds.  They are not in my junk folder.  My ISP says its not a
problem their end.  I am considering reistalling windows mail but don't
really know what I'm doing so am reluctant to do this if there is another
solution - this may not fix anyway and would I loose all my emails currently
in my inbox?

Thanks

"Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For the last week some of my emails have been disapearing from my inbox
> after
> a couple of seconds.  They are not in my junk folder.  My ISP says its not
> problem their end.  I am considering reistalling windows mail but don't
> really know what I'm doing so am reluctant to do this if there is another
> solution - this may not fix anyway and would I loose all my emails
> currently
> in my inbox?
>
> Thanks

Sounds like you have "hide read messages" selected?
While viewing your Inbox go to the View Menu>select "show all Messages".

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

0
mac
2/11/2010 1:13:14 PM
"Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For the last week some of my emails have been disapearing from my inbox
> after
> a couple of seconds.  They are not in my junk folder.  My ISP says its not
> problem their end.  I am considering reistalling windows mail but don't
> really know what I'm doing so am reluctant to do this if there is another
> solution - this may not fix anyway and would I loose all my emails
> currently
> in my inbox?
>
> Thanks

Ooops!

Sounds like you have "hide read messages" selected?
While viewing your Inbox go to the View Menu>Current View>select "show all
Messages".

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

0
mac
2/11/2010 1:16:42 PM

"mac" wrote:

> "Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > For the last week some of my emails have been disapearing from my inbox
> > after
> > a couple of seconds.  They are not in my junk folder.  My ISP says its not
> > problem their end.  I am considering reistalling windows mail but don't
> > really know what I'm doing so am reluctant to do this if there is another
> > solution - this may not fix anyway and would I loose all my emails
> > currently
> > in my inbox?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Ooops!
>
> Sounds like you have "hide read messages" selected?
> While viewing your Inbox go to the View Menu>Current View>select "show all
> Messages".
>
> --
> Regards Steve.
> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
> http://www.getsafeonline.org/

Thanks Steve, I wish that was the problem and I hope it is something simple,
but I checked that already and I have 'show all messages' selected.
Chers
Alyson

> Thanks Steve, I wish that was the problem and I hope it is something
> simple,
> but I checked that already and I have 'show all messages' selected.
> Chers
> Alyson

Can you see the messages if you disable "group messages by conversation", in
the same view menu?

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS]

0
mac
2/11/2010 1:54:17 PM

"mac" wrote:

> "Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> > Thanks Steve, I wish that was the problem and I hope it is something
> > simple,
> > but I checked that already and I have 'show all messages' selected.
> > Chers
> > Alyson
>
> Can you see the messages if you disable "group messages by conversation", in
> the same view menu?
>

> --
> Regards Steve.
> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS]

That's not an available option on that view is it?  Options I have in that
menue (right hand side drop down box) are Copy of show all messages, hide
read or ignored messages, hide read messages or show all messages.

Cheers
Alsyon

> That's not an available option on that view is it?  Options I have in that
> menue (right hand side drop down box) are Copy of show all messages, hide
> read or ignored messages, hide read messages or show all messages.
>
> Cheers
> Alsyon

Then you are in the wrong newsgroup :-)

You are not using Windows Mail, you are using Windows Live Mail.

In that program on the View menu it is listed on the main list as "View by
Conversation".

The correct newsgroup for questions about Windows Live Mail is
microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

0
mac
2/11/2010 2:33:56 PM

"mac" wrote:

> "Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> > That's not an available option on that view is it?  Options I have in that
> > menue (right hand side drop down box) are Copy of show all messages, hide
> > read or ignored messages, hide read messages or show all messages.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Alsyon
>
> Then you are in the wrong newsgroup :-)
>
> You are not using Windows Mail, you are using Windows Live Mail.
>
> In that program on the View menu it is listed on the main list as "View by
> Conversation".
>
> The correct newsgroup for questions about Windows Live Mail is
> microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
>

> --
> Regards Steve.
> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
> http://www.getsafeonline.org/

Ok thank you very much and I'm still confused as there is no option for
"View by Conversation" as a menu option either! I will now post to the
correct newsgroup.
Thanks again
Alyson

I don't see your re-post on the other NG yet . . . . The "View By
Conversation" is on the main email screen's "View" menu (not on a mail or
newsgroup compose screen), a few items below the "Show or Hide".  It is not
under the sub-menu for "Show or Hide".  Do you have any other symptoms
specific to the emails - are they from one common sender - are they on your
email's web portal - have you looked in Storage Folders - Recovered Items?

> "mac" wrote:
>

>> "Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > That's not an available option on that view is it?  Options I have in
>> > that
>> > menue (right hand side drop down box) are Copy of show all messages,
>> > hide
>> > read or ignored messages, hide read messages or show all messages.
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> > Alsyon
>>
>> Then you are in the wrong newsgroup :-)
>>
>> You are not using Windows Mail, you are using Windows Live Mail.
>>
>> In that program on the View menu it is listed on the main list as "View
>> by
>> Conversation".
>>
>> The correct newsgroup for questions about Windows Live Mail is
>> microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
>>

>> --
>> Regards Steve.
>> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
>> http://www.getsafeonline.org/
>>
> Ok thank you very much and I'm still confused as there is no option for
> "View by Conversation" as a menu option either! I will now post to the
> correct newsgroup.
> Thanks again
> Alyson

0
slk759
2/11/2010 4:35:41 PM
Hi yes I had to see a client so only just got back to my pc.  Ok yes I
checked on the main email screen's "View" menu and under "Current View" I
have the following options -  "Show All Messages"  "Hide Read Messages"
"Hide Read or Ignored Messages"  "Copy of Show All Messages" (this appears
twice) "Customize Current View" "Define Views..." and "Group Messages by
Conversation"  I have checked "Customize Current View" and the tick box "for
all messages" is selected and in next section (2) "for all messages show the
message" clicking on the word show thus taking me to "set the visible state
for your messages is set to "Show Messages"

The emails I receive seem to be pretty random as far as I can tell.  The
specific test messages I have sent are all from my live.co.uk email account.
I have received about a third of them - the others have only appeared
briefly.

No I haven't looked on my email's web portal (don't know how) or looked in
Storage Files or Recovered Items for the same reason.

"slk759" <slk759@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>I don't see your re-post on the other NG yet . . . . The "View By
>Conversation" is on the main email screen's "View" menu (not on a mail or
>newsgroup compose screen), a few items below the "Show or Hide".  It is not
>under the sub-menu for "Show or Hide".  Do you have any other symptoms
>specific to the emails - are they from one common sender - are they on your
>email's web portal - have you looked in Storage Folders - Recovered Items?
>

> "Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "mac" wrote:
>>

>>> "Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>>> Then you are in the wrong newsgroup :-)
>>>
>>> You are not using Windows Mail, you are using Windows Live Mail.
>>>
>>> In that program on the View menu it is listed on the main list as "View
>>> by
>>> Conversation".
>>>
>>> The correct newsgroup for questions about Windows Live Mail is
>>> microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
>>>

>>> --
>>> Regards Steve.
>>> MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
>>> http://www.getsafeonline.org/
>>>
>> Ok thank you very much and I'm still confused as there is no option for
>> "View by Conversation" as a menu option either! I will now post to the
>> correct newsgroup.
>> Thanks again
>> Alyson

0
Alyson
2/11/2010 5:26:25 PM
I thought Steve determined you were actually using Windows Live Mail (View
menu contains the items:  Show or Hide, Sort By, Columns, "View By
Conversation", etc . . . )?  Are you indeed using Vista Windows Mail?  You
should not have to use a "Custom view" in either case.  Did you find "View
By Conversation" to disable it?

"Alyson " <alyson.brickley@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi yes I had to see a client so only just got back to my pc.  Ok yes I
> checked on the main email screen's "View" menu and under "Current View" I
> have the following options -  "Show All Messages"  "Hide Read Messages"
> "Hide Read or Ignored Messages"  "Copy of Show All Messages" (this appears
> twice) "Customize Current View" "Define Views..." and "Group Messages by
> Conversation"  I have checked "Customize Current View" and the tick box
> "for all messages" is selected and in next section (2) "for all messages
> show the message" clicking on the word show thus taking me to "set the
> visible state for your messages is set to "Show Messages"
>
> The emails I receive seem to be pretty random as far as I can tell.  The
> specific test messages I have sent are all from my live.co.uk email
> account. I have received about a third of them - the others have only
> appeared briefly.
>
> No I haven't looked on my email's web portal (don't know how) or looked in
> Storage Files or Recovered Items for the same reason.
>

> "slk759" <slk759@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>I don't see your re-post on the other NG yet . . . . The "View By
>>Conversation" is on the main email screen's "View" menu (not on a mail or
>>newsgroup compose screen), a few items below the "Show or Hide".  It is
>>not under the sub-menu for "Show or Hide".  Do you have any other symptoms
>>specific to the emails - are they from one common sender - are they on
>>your email's web portal - have you looked in Storage Folders - Recovered
>>Items?
>>

>> "Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>>> Ok thank you very much and I'm still confused as there is no option for
>>> "View by Conversation" as a menu option either! I will now post to the
>>> correct newsgroup.
>>> Thanks again
>>> Alyson

0
slk759
2/11/2010 6:01:08 PM
Yes Steve did tell me I was using Windows Live Mail.  I think I'm using
Windows Mail (that's what the icon on my desktop calls it) and my Operating
System is Vista - I'm sorry to be a bit dense here but I really am not at
all familiar with all this.  So Vista Windows Mail seem to me to be what I'm
using?  There is no "View By Conversation" there is "Group Messages by
Conversation" and that is disabled. Are you able tell me exactly how to find
out what I'm using, please - there is no list as described below in my view
menu only the following;  "Show All Messages"  "Hide Read Messages"

>I thought Steve determined you were actually using Windows Live Mail (View
>menu contains the items:  Show or Hide, Sort By, Columns, "View By
>Conversation", etc . . . )?  Are you indeed using Vista Windows Mail?  You
>should not have to use a "Custom view" in either case.  Did you find "View
>By Conversation" to disable it?
>

> "Alyson " <alyson.brickley@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Hi yes I had to see a client so only just got back to my pc.  Ok yes I
>> checked on the main email screen's "View" menu and under "Current View" I
>> have the following options -  "Show All Messages"  "Hide Read Messages"
>> "Hide Read or Ignored Messages"  "Copy of Show All Messages" (this
>> appears twice) "Customize Current View" "Define Views..." and "Group
>> Messages by Conversation"  I have checked "Customize Current View" and
>> the tick box "for all messages" is selected and in next section (2) "for
>> all messages show the message" clicking on the word show thus taking me
>> to "set the visible state for your messages is set to "Show Messages"
>>
>> The emails I receive seem to be pretty random as far as I can tell.  The
>> specific test messages I have sent are all from my live.co.uk email
>> account. I have received about a third of them - the others have only
>> appeared briefly.
>>
>> No I haven't looked on my email's web portal (don't know how) or looked
>> in Storage Files or Recovered Items for the same reason.
>>

>> "slk759" <slk759@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>>I don't see your re-post on the other NG yet . . . . The "View By
>>>Conversation" is on the main email screen's "View" menu (not on a mail or
>>>newsgroup compose screen), a few items below the "Show or Hide".  It is
>>>not under the sub-menu for "Show or Hide".  Do you have any other
>>>symptoms specific to the emails - are they from one common sender - are
>>>they on your email's web portal - have you looked in Storage Folders -
>>>Recovered Items?
>>>

>>> "Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Alyson
2/11/2010 7:06:59 PM
Alyson's headers indicate she is posting from Windows Mail.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"slk759" <slk759@nowhere.com> wrote in message =
>I thought Steve determined you were actually using Windows Live Mail =
(View=20
> menu contains the items:  Show or Hide, Sort By, Columns, "View By=20
> Conversation", etc . . . )?  Are you indeed using Vista Windows Mail?  =
You=20
> should not have to use a "Custom view" in either case.  Did you find =
"View=20
> By Conversation" to disable it?
>=20
>=20
> "Alyson " <alyson.brickley@ntlworld.com> wrote in message=20
>> Hi yes I had to see a client so only just got back to my pc.  Ok yes =
I=20
>> checked on the main email screen's "View" menu and under "Current =
View" I=20
>> have the following options -  "Show All Messages"  "Hide Read =
Messages"=20
>> "Hide Read or Ignored Messages"  "Copy of Show All Messages" (this =
appears=20
>> twice) "Customize Current View" "Define Views..." and "Group Messages =
by=20
>> Conversation"  I have checked "Customize Current View" and the tick =
box=20
>> "for all messages" is selected and in next section (2) "for all =
messages=20
>> show the message" clicking on the word show thus taking me to "set =
the=20
>> visible state for your messages is set to "Show Messages"
>>
>> The emails I receive seem to be pretty random as far as I can tell.  =
The=20
>> specific test messages I have sent are all from my live.co.uk email=20
>> account. I have received about a third of them - the others have only =

>> appeared briefly.
>>
>> No I haven't looked on my email's web portal (don't know how) or =
looked in=20
>> Storage Files or Recovered Items for the same reason.
>>

>> "slk759" <slk759@nowhere.com> wrote in message=20
>>>I don't see your re-post on the other NG yet . . . . The "View By=20
>>>Conversation" is on the main email screen's "View" menu (not on a =
mail or=20
>>>newsgroup compose screen), a few items below the "Show or Hide".  It =
is=20
>>>not under the sub-menu for "Show or Hide".  Do you have any other =
symptoms=20
>>>specific to the emails - are they from one common sender - are they =
on=20
>>>your email's web portal - have you looked in Storage Folders - =
Recovered=20
>>>Items?
>>>

>>> "Alyson" <Alyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message=20

0
Gary

Can Recieve email but cannot send out
For Outlook 2003, cannot send out. Have internet connection, and can receive emails. I have tried disabling firewall and Norton, but no luck. Any suggestions? are you getting any kind of error back? "Mark Sanford" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cc5901c43909$3916a210$a301280a@phx.gbl... > For Outlook 2003, cannot send out. Have internet > connection, and can receive emails. I have tried > disabling firewall and Norton, but no luck. Any > suggestions? "Mark Sanford" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

outlook email questionaire
I want to send an email to clients that has a questionaire on it with text answers. I want them to be able to answer the questions and then click a button at the bottom of the page that will send it directly to my email without them having to enter my address. How do I do this? Well, i's possible to do what you want (mail a form to someone that's editable on the receiving end and runs code to send mail when done) but is not easy. Check out www. outlookcode.com for some ideas on how to approach this. If you are not using an exchange server, I'd recommend using Form Regions...

Email
I have created a simple Access database that our HR department will use to input demographic information on a new employee, as well as what software, access, etc. a new employee will need. Again, it is VERY simple, but what I can't figure out is how to create a button that the HR staff can click on and the file, with all the information, is emailed to our IS department. Can this be done? You can setup a report to based on your current record and email it using SendObject or using Outlook automation. This does require a minimal amount of VBA programming in either case. If you sear...

Can't forward to an external email address...
We have a user that uses his external AOL account as well as his company email account. He has asked me to forward all company mail to his external AOL account. I figured I'd be able to just go into the delivery options on the "Exchange General" tab for his user profile and forward to the appropriate address. However, you cannot enter just any address in there, it forces you to select an address from the directory - of course his AOL address is not there. Is there an easy way to forward all mail from his internal account to an external account? I tried creating a rule on his Out...

HELP: Lost all my old emails
Hello, First there was the power failure. Then there was Windows XP recovery program (that ran automatically). Now, my desktop is blown away and all my Outlook emails and contacts are gone. Could these files be lurking in some obscure directory? Don't say search for dbx files. My computer doesn't have any. I'm running Windows XP media edition. Regards and thanks. do a search for pst files. or you can try .pab files for your personal address book. If those arent there.. You might be screwed! I save my pst files on my server where they are backed up.. for just this re...

Office 12.2.4 update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I downloaded the 12.2.4 update and attempted to install. I recieved an error message that I needed to turn off &quot;Miscorsoft sync services&quot; in order to finish the install. I can't figure out how to do that. I had to force quite the installer. What do I do? On 3/12/10 8:20 PM, dhannula@officeformac.com wrote: > I downloaded the 12.2.4 update and attempted to install. I recieved an > error message that I needed to turn off "Miscorsoft sync services" in > order to finish t...

message size limit #2
What is the default message size limit and where do I go to change it. I have a user that is trying to send an 11m file and can not due to the size limitation. I have tried to set the user to be able to send up to 20m but no luck. Thanks ...

email addresses in memory
An outlook 2003 user states that when sending out an email and when they type in a letter in the "to" area the email addresses that were in memory when you type a letter or name are gone. They said they didn't do anything different. The addresses are in the contact list but there is nothing in memory so you have to type the whole address in. Is this possible or can address in memory be deleted or removed? They are stored in the *.nk2 file located in Docs&Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook (by default) You dont have to type the address in, just click the &...

Korean email
I can type and send Korean characters in emails but cannot receive them in Outlook 2003. Any help? ...

Line Spacing #2
How do I vary line spacing within a Cel? Bernie Beal. Hi Bernie, Varying line spacing within a cell can be done by hitting the Alt key followed by the Enter key within the cell to force a wrap around of text in that cell. To add more free lines, just keep hitting Alt- Enter. Hope that helps. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Kim Hartnet www.excelwell-excel-templates.110mb.com "The best place on the net for free & inexpensive Excel templates, macros and spreadsheets" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...

Unlinking tracked emails in CRM 3.0
I find that once an email is linked to/tracked by CRM (Customer, Client, Activity) it can't be unlinked! only deleted. For example; A client uses an old CRM generated email containing the tracking token to ask about a new problem. CRM automatically tracks the new email to the old CRM case and I can't untrack it to link it to a new case. Any information would be helpful... Hi, Check out "How to "untrack" Microsoft CRM Outlook e-mails" on following blog http://blog.sonomapartners.com/ -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for ou...

outlook express outgoing email disappears
I use Windows98 SE and Outlook Express6. Sometimes and with different addressees when I send an email it is received by the addressee ok but it is not in my sent items folder so I have no record of it! It does not happen every time -- perhaps about 1 in 6. I'M probably overlooking the obvious. Suggestions welcome. i suggest the outlook express newsgroup -Gary "Sean Dunne" <dunnes@iol.ie> wrote in message news:128d001c3f72d$d457f8f0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I use Windows98 SE and Outlook Express6. Sometimes and > with different addressees when I send an email it...

Instant search of emails (10,000) fails
Failure of instant search requires reboot befor resolving for search or two and again fails ...

How do I Full screen an Email???
I looking for a way to look at an email that I receive in a full screen mode. The way I'm trying to see it is like I was in I.E. and pressed the f11 key or if I was in Word or Excel & used the Alt+V+U function for full screen. What I am trying to see just the heart of the email not the header or anything else but the email body Craig <cb3_3@hotmail.com> wrote: > I looking for a way to look at an email that I receive in > a full screen mode. The way I'm trying to see it is like > I was in I.E. and pressed the f11 key or if I was in > Word or Excel & us...

email forwarding to my other email
I have two email accounts. One I use for work and the other for personal. For some reason, my personal email is being forwarded to my work email. I don't know why and how do I stop it....? Are these POP3 accounts? Has it ever worked? Are they separate accounts, or addresses that are aliases for the same Inbox? Does your personal e-mail show in both places, or is it going to your work only? Any rules set up in WinMail, or on the server's Website? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "az otr" <az otr@disc...

Code #2
The following code works well, however how can I change this to run with a command button. Also is there any way I could delete some columns from the sheets as well. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim wb As Workbook 'copy all sheets Worksheets.Copy Set wb = ActiveWorkbook Application.DisplayAlerts = False 'delete the sheets you want wb.Sheets(Array("Suspense", "RCA exc RIM", "Operations summary", "RCA incl RIM", "First Qtr", "Second Qtr", "Third Qtr", "Fourth Qtr")).Delete Application.DisplayAlerts = Tr...

Emails not leaving outbox
Hi all - I am having what seems to be a common problem, but all of the suggested fixes I found did not work. I have set up SQLServer to use MAPI to email notifications. I have Outlook 2000 installed and configured and working. The SQLServer notifications part isworking too. The only thing I can't figure out is the emails never leave the outbox until I start Outlook and click Send/Receive. Then they are all sent fine. I read some articles mentioning MAPISP32, which appears to be the culprit. From what I see it's supposed to spool emails that are in the Outlook outbox. I found after I ...

Missing text in email
I recently installed Exchange 2003. From time to time when my users send email outside the company there messages are missing text upon arrival. The text missing could be two sentences at the end of a paragraph and the next one starts okay, or it could be a very words missing here and that. Any ideas of this Michelle P. Michelle: I know you have probably thought about this already, but do you have any type of content inspection system installed on your Exchange server? Or anything installed that stamps a message disclaimer on the message. Is the message changed by the clien...

question about grouping the emails.
Hi, I am signed-up to a discussion group and i get question about a prob and also solutions as a reply. i am grouping the e-mails by subject, For example... subject: "problem with ABCDE" in reply the subject will be "RE: problem with ABCDE" now Outlook2003 is grouping these two into seperate groups and if there is a reply with subject "RE:RE: problem with ABCDE" it groups that seperately. i want to group the replies also into the same group. the reply to the emails are grouped seperately. i want to have an exception in the grouping saying to ignore the word...

Answering a mail #2
Hello all. (OutLook 2007 fr) When answering a mail, the initial mail sometimes appears with a blue line on the left. I should like to get rid of it, mainly to insert my own text. How to perform it ? Thanks in advance.. Daniel that means its HTML formatted - only plain text can use a character like > for identifying quoted messages. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@...

gridlines #2
I am adding gridelines to my chart but for some reason the top row of my chart (axis) doesnt show the gridline across yet the other lines do? How do I get all the lines to go across?? You can show grid lines by following two ways 1.You can change the weight of the grid lines. so in the top grid line can be distinguished from plot area border. or 2.You can set plot area border to nothing so that top grid line can be shown -- mvengu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mvengu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid...

Outlook Client
Hi all, In the web client there is an email icon available from the views which allows you to send a direct email to the selected records in the view. Does anyone know if there is any way to call this from the Outlook client. Appreciate it :) cheers Nathan Hi, I'm afraid I can't help you out on this one. But I found that it's not only the icon missing in the Outlook client, but as soon as the Outlook client is active, the icon disappears in the Webclient also. This seems the same issue to me as the settings button disappearing when the Outlook client is active, wh...

Not receiving emails
I have not checked my emails for 1 week. Now when I try to log in it ask for a user name and password. When I enter them it states Your servers has unexpectedly terminated the connections 0x800CCC0F???????????????? I can send messages but can't receive HELP ANYONE. Pam C wrote: > I have not checked my emails for 1 week. Now when I try > to log in it ask for a user name and password. When I > enter them it states Your servers has unexpectedly > terminated the connections 0x800CCC0F???????????????? > I can send messages but can't receive HELP ANYONE. This is an is...

Hyperlinks blocked within email messages
Suddenly I can't open any links from within received messages. I receive the following error message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." "System administrator" would be me. This is a standalone computer connected via a Linksys router to a cable modem. There's no domain involved and there are two Users (both administrators) set up, only one of which has the problem. I'm using Outlook 2007 under Vista Ultimate and this has only started happening in the last week...

Purging Junk Email
Hi. The problem is that for the most part, my users don't purge their junk on their own and it just keeps builing up and it is stating to take up way too much space on my exchange server. I need to know if there is a way of automatically purging my users' Junk E-mail Folders every week on the server side (Excahnge) as oppsed to the client side (Outlook). Yes, use Mailbox Manager its a very nice tool to keep your Exchange Mailboxes clean. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF012.html -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Otto H...