Displaying identity of sender in email -

All I see is the size of the file -

Huh?
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Janet" <Janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All I see is the size of the file -

0
Bruce
8/19/2010 6:39:09 PM
Where are you looking? The message list pane in Windows Mail
normally displays: From, Subject, Received. Additional information
columns can be added by right-clicking on any column header.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Janet"  wrote in message news:61262870-AE8B-4BB0-AC74-BDC1F250F397@microsoft.com...

All I see is the size of the file -

0
Gary

Additional email account
If I add an additional email account to my current profile (POP server), how do I access it? I do not understand how to switch back and forth between email accounts in the same profile. Do I have to change the default email account everytime I want to access the other account? I understand that I can set up another profile, which is what I do. But why would anyone set up multiple accounts with the same profile if it is necessary to change the email account to default, close and reopen Outlook. Or is there a better way? It's not clear what you mean by "access" or even w...

Dual Displays

Email attachments #16
I am currently experiencing an Outlook problem where any email attachment I add is automatically compressed into a zip file. I attach WORD documents or PDF files and the recipients receive these files as a .zip file. It has to be a preference problem, but I can't find a way to stop this automatic zipping of files. These same documents can be sent by others using Outlook 2000 without a problem. Has anyone encountered this problem before. thanks You have an add-in installed that does this like attachment compressor as this is not a native function of Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaa...

Non-Delivery Reports for External email senders
My Exchange 2003 Server only sends NDRs to internal email senders. External email senders who mis-type email addresses get nothing delivered back. My Bad mail folder is empty but the mail queue is full with stuff trying to leave the server. How can I make the external mail servers get their non-deliverable reports. I have Recipient policy set to check users in active directory and enabled in the SMTP virtual server. Make sure everything is enabled, use this article as a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294757 Nue "David A" <DavidA@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Folder could not be displayed

Access Email
Is there a way to get around the security popup messages that Outlook comes up with when access send a email, have looked around and can only find addins the i want to try and stay away from to make it a simplier process. Been looking at various sites and this keeps coming up 'Object model guard'. Would like to have access take care of the email and outlook problems. The reason why i want to use outlook is that i have records stored in outlook that a email has been sent. Thanks -- Take a look at http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=52 An add-in such as Outlook ...

How to select & display distinct values

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Stop displaying a line

Multiple email addresses #4
I recently went from Outlook Express to Outlook, importing my Address Book as I went. However, when I am in Outlook, I can only see one email address per contact. That is, if I have two email address for one contact, I can only see the primary one in Outlook. How do I correct? Do you have separate contact items for the several addresses or what? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.gr...

Display or not display series

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Bouncing Emails #2
Hi, I have a user who complains that his emails are bouncing. I have requested the user to ask the people who are emailing him to send me the bounced message (either to my official email or hotmail address) so that I can check where the problem could be. My user complains that his contacts are busy and they are unable to do that? How do i go about resolving this issue? My exchange configuration is standard exchange 2003 with IMF implemented. I have disabled all the spamming features of SMSE. Did i miss anything out? thanks can you get onto a gmail or yahoo account and send him an e...

Serialisation
A general query Im serialising a person object with the following member variables Class Person Private _forenames As String Private _surname As String Private _dob As Date Private _marital_status As MaritalStatus 'Public Get and Set Properties here for each of the above ' I'll not detail them all to save space but Ill show attributes <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="forename")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="surname")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="dob"...

Email Templates with Attachments
It would be really good if Microsoft considered adding file attachments for templates. It will then allow for bulk emailing using templates with files attached to it as well. It is simply not possible at the moment and is causing great pain for our clients. Thanks. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then ...

New Email does not display
When new email arrives you don't know it. You don't know you have new mail until you click on an existing email in your inbox. Any ideas? It's a setting. But... 1. You don't tell us the program you're using. 2. We can't guess if it's Outlook or Outlook Express. 3. This is the Excel newsgroup; you're in the wrong place. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D864BC01-7D98-48DA-A132-614D02E45963@microsoft.com... > When new email arrives you don't know ...

Unable to send mail from work exchange svr to home email only
Hi all, Got my exchange server 2003 up and running on a sbs 2003 std editon server. I can send email to anyone except for recipients on a verizon.net domain. I have already contacted verizon cust service and they were about as much help as....well.....you could probably guess. Here is the error........ There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <mydomain.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 You are not allowed to send mail:sv20pub.verizon.net> Any help greatly appreciated. Check your domain at www.dnsreport.com ...

Display 4 weeks of data
Hello all, I am trying to create a query in which data is displayed for the current month beginning with the first day of the week, first week of the month and ending with the last day of the week, last week of the month. In example: Today is Friday June 1, 2007 but the first day of the week would be Sunday, May 27, 2007. I would like the query to show data between 5/27/2007 through 6/30/2007 -OR- 4/29/2007 through 6/2/2007 for the previous month... Does anyone have any ideas? First day of the current month is DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()), 1) Last day of the current month...