did not return the results.

Hi,

I have a big problem with my vista-windows mail.A few days ago, after 5
minutes that I had shut off my computer, in order to check one of my
e-mail,I'm started it again.But windows mail gave error and send me error
report that the e-mails not working correctly.Since that day,the content of
the e-mails,attachments not to be seen when you click any of them.Mean it
didn't retun the results.it is a bit urgent.Pls kindly help me.

Thanks...

Try repairing the database.  See www.oehelp.com/WMUTil/

If you still have problems after that, see point 3 here
(www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3) as its likely some 3rd party program is
interfering.

steve

"zeyyy" <zeyyy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a big problem with my vista-windows mail.A few days ago, after 5
> minutes that I had shut off my computer, in order to check one of my
> e-mail,I'm started it again.But windows mail gave error and send me error
> report that the e-mails not working correctly.Since that day,the content
> of
> the e-mails,attachments not to be seen when you click any of them.Mean it
> didn't retun the results.it is a bit urgent.Pls kindly help me.
>
> Thanks...

0
Steve
2/20/2010 1:23:54 PM
Do you get an error message when you start Windows Mail, or when you
try to send or receive? If so, right-click on your error message, copy, =
then
paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the =

complete error message.

Also, which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems=20
with Windows Mail over time.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"zeyyy" <zeyyy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Hi,
>=20
> I have a big problem with my vista-windows mail.A few days ago, after =
5=20
> minutes that I had shut off my computer, in order to check one of my=20
> e-mail,I'm started it again.But windows mail gave error and send me =
error=20
> report that the e-mails not working correctly.Since that day,the =
content of=20
> the e-mails,attachments not to be seen when you click any of them.Mean =
it=20
> didn't retun the results.it is a bit urgent.Pls kindly help me.
>=20
> Thanks...
0
Gary

Customer Returns
I'd like to know if there someone has written a RMS report that shows the customer account number, customer's name (last, first), and other customer statistics that INCLUDE pieces purchased and pieces returned. Or, if someone with more knowledge of SQL would care to share their coding expertise to accomplish the same, it would be appreciated. ...

Hi, I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk. Return-Path: <> Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail? _____________ Thank you Sebastien On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:04 -0800, "Sebas" <Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive >bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.c...

Banding Results
Hi, I've tried to search to find an answer to this question, but I've drawn a blank so far. If I've got a column which displays salary details, is there any easy way to "band" the results into user-defined ranges (i.e. $0-$5000, $5000-$10000 etc.). Thus far I've been using a long-winded IF statement, but I'm hampered by the amount of nested IFs I can use - for the latest spreadsheet I'd need more than 20 IFs to split the results into the relevant bands. I can't help thinking there must be an easier way of doing this. Can anyone help? BH Hi do your r...

Site for SOP Returns
Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard Orders? Yes. You must make sure to change the site when performing a Return Transaction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Everton Raymond" wrote: > Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard > Orders? Sorry, I did not see the word "default" in your post until after I r...

Query regarding A,B,C char. width values returned in 16-bit and 32-bit OS
I am trying to retrieve individual character widths of a string (from a TrueType font) and I tried using GetCharWidth (which weirdly works for TrueType fonts too tho' MSDN says otherwise) and/or GetCharABCWidths to retrieve the A,B and C spacings. Please note that I have selected the TrueType font (hFont) into the Device Context (hDC). I used GetCharABCWidths. Problem is this: GetCharABCWidths returns correct A,B and C widths in Win 98 and incorrect (much lesser A,B and C widths such that the characters OVERLAP) in other 32-bit OS (NT, XP). The effect is seen across all TrueType fonts, th...

Report for Returns
Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can see if any customers are making habit of this? Thanks and regards, Rich hitman, Try running a detailed sales report filtered to only negative sales displayed. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B3EE780-2655-45B4-B3C6-1F5D35FFA2A7@microsoft.com... > Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can > see > if any customers are making habit of this? > > Thanks and regards, > > Rich ...

Returning the Beginning of the week
Returning the beginning of the week. e.g. if the date == 02/03/04 (Friday 2nd March 2004) the beginning week for that date == 01/03/04 (Thursday 1st March 2004) Hows does one go about achieving this? Regards -- Rizitsu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15840 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314968 This formula will take a date in cell A1 and give the start of the wee in B1 * assumes that monday is the start of the week, so i...

Bring back the FORMULA RESULT BAR in excel
I instruct a excel class and in the 2000 version used the FORMULA RESULT BAR when activated as a tool to keep the students on the correct row until they were acclimated to the grid of the excel worksheet.. it kept them from selecting the wrong row and was a big help.. bring it back or allow it as an option for the user.. thanx ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to op...

return
Capability of the system to automatically change the status of the PO to change order, and add line items that have been returned. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.ms...

Return
When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix rather than the individual item and changing the quantity to -1? Hi KIm, Normally this won't work as it works in sale where for each matrix type you can put the qunatites. HOWEVER when you select the matrix item it bring the matrix window but allow only one item at a time to be returned and make the -1 qty automatically in return document type. It work but one by one. Regards Akber "Kim" wrote: > When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix > rather than the individua...

Returning Multiple Values in a Single Cell
Hello, I posted this same question a couple of weeks ago but forgot to mention a key point. My question was as follows: I have read a few posts regarding this subject but am still somewhat lost. I have a two sheet workbook (Excel 2000). On the first sheet is a list of projects that my department will complete during the year. A description of each project is given, a start date, an end date, as well as which crew will be completing the work (Crew 1 or Crew 2). What I am trying to do on the second sheet is to be able to type in any date, and have the description of the project on that da...

Returns immediate function
Hi all, I know that the function CeRapiInitEx returns immediately. No wait for processing. I want to implement such a function. Returns immediate. no wait. How do I implement such a function? Thanks Ko You might create a UI thread that do the work, launch it in the "non-wait" function and return immediatly to the caller. When the thread done it's works, you can post an application message to return the results.... Greetings, Gaetano Sferra "PPC DEV" <ppc_dev@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:033101c3b388$a7098910$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all...

Lookup Values, return multiple.
I need help please. The formula I require has to in Worksheet A :- [B1] lookup DATA in Worksheet A [A1] SP001 in worksheet B [A] [B] [C] SP001 PL001 16 SP001 PL002 5 SP001 DR001 10 CR001 PL001 2 Search for all Text String starting with "PL" in Worksheet B [B] only for SP001 in [A] and return with values from Worksheet B [C] 16 and 5 I need the values to be seperated and not summed. Tx. Appreciate assistance. Try this... In the formulas: Rng1 refers to worksheet B $A$2:$A$5 Rng2 refers ...

Can "Totals" be displayed in Advance Find results?
This seems like a question that would've been asked many times before, but I can't find any reference to is here. Can total search results be displayed in the search results pane? The only reference to a solution for this is by a company in Romania called Creative Software Solution. They have a screen grab at http://www.creativesolutions.ro/img/Customizations-GridCount.jpg. Anyone know how I can make the customization myself? Thanks! Andy. Dear Andy, There are few options. 1. Writing Reports and show total 2. Add Total as custom value and use javascript to add that va...

% Return Line graph?
Hi- Can someone show me how to customize a graph in Money 2005 to show my stock portfolio's % change over time? I just want a simple line chart showing my percentage change since the beginning - as a way to just figure out relative performance but I can't seem to find the right graph to customize. I can't just chart the value of the portfolio as I have been adding money to it over time which has drastically changed the % returns. I am not sure if what I want is possible or if this is clear but I also have the plugin for MS Excel that I can import money data so if there is...

Import Folder Search Results in a spreadsheet?
Anyone know if it is possible to "import" the results of a files and folders search into a sporeadsheet? Not the actual files and folders, or course, but the filename text, location text and date... Mark B, Maybe this ... http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y49E21ECA Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Mark B" <MarkB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:498B7867-9CC4-4838-9DD0-6E5845787E17@microsoft.com... > Anyone know if it is possible to "import" the results of a files and folders > search into a sporeadsheet? > > Not the actual fil...

kit item return
There should be an option in the Store Op Manager --> Configuration --> Option Tab to allow the ability when returning a Kit Item to either return the quantity back to the Kit Items Inventory or to the Kit Item COMPONENTS Inventory. Effectively breaking out the Kit Item automatically when the item is returned to inventory. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to op...

Function to Return the IP Address of a known Host
Hi People, This function returns the IP Address of a known host. I hope you find it useful. Function xlGetIPAddress(strHost As String) 'Ping a host to see if it is alive Dim objPing Dim objRetStatus Dim strMessage If strHost = "" Then xlGetIPAddress = False Else Set objPing = GetObject("winmgmts: {impersonationLevel=impersonate}").ExecQuery("select * from Win32_PingStatus where address = '" & strHost & "'") For Each objRetStatus In objPing If IsNull(objRetStatus.StatusCode) Or objRet...

Formula that returns the sheetname
Does anyone know of a formula that would return the active sheetname? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formulae/cell_function.html "TimT" wrote: > Does anyone know of a formula that would return the active sheetname? Great Link! The formula was =MID(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("]", CELL("filename", A1))+ 1, 255) ....yeah, like I was gonna figure that one out on my own. "David Hepner" wrote: > http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formulae/cell_function.html > > > "TimT" wrote: > > > Does anyone know of a form...

Last cell in row range with a result
I need to see if anyone can tell me if it's possible to find the last cell in a range that has a result and not just a formulas. We have this file that has a row of formulas as each cell it a different day of the month. In another file I need to pull the current cell and at this time I have to change the cell reference. Please let me know, thanks if you have a row of data , say row 3, with no included blanks, then the last value in that row is: =INDEX($3:$3,COUNTA($3:$3)) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200713 Gary''s Student wrote: > if you have a row of data , say ...

If it returns #N/A, making it return 0
I have a list of numbers, that at the end of their row it averages them. However, the numbers are obtained by a VLOOKUP function. If it can't find what it's looking for, it returns #N/A which makes it so it can't calculate the average at the end. Is there any way to get the VLOOKUP function to return 0 instead of #N/A? Or maybe make the cell return 0 if the VLOOKUP function returns #N/A? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Also, if it return...

Search Results: Outlook could not create the work file. Check the
Getting this message every time when using outlook and word is saying WORD could.......!! Has anybody solution for this problem?All other posts ends for nothing.Please can somebody help me.I am using Office 2007 and OS is Vista Ultimate x64. What is HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Explorer\User Shell Folders\Cache pointing to? Export the key and change it to C:\Windows\temp to see if it fixes it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.sli...

a function which accepts a number and returns it in words
In Excel is there a function which accepts a number and returns it in words, eg myFunction(15) return "fifteen" http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "aa" <A@aa.com> wrote in message news:ulnsf%23xXHHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... | In Excel is there a function which accepts a number and returns it in words, | eg myFunction(15) return "fifteen" | | Bob Phillips' site for help on this. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html or Bernd Plumhoff's site http://www.s...

Lookup returns text?
Is there a function similar to SUMIF for numerical data that will retur text? I have a list of item #'s that have no description. I want to be abl to lookup the item # and return the description from a master list. Any ideas? TEXTIF would be great, but that doesn't exist that I'm aware of. Thanks, Rya -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Ryan Check out the Help for VLOOKUP Regards Trevor "rydolarue >" <<rydolarue.1b8xeb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:rydolarue.1b8xeb@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is there a function simil...

error message messaging inerface has returned an unknown error
how do i remove the error message "messaging interface has t=returned an unknown error" from oganinze window. restatring outlook does not help. ...