Create a Group Mailing List

I have created mail groups in the past, but now cannot.  I have also read all
the directions on this message board, but nothing works for me.  Help!

Why can't you? Are you missing the buttons on the toolbar?

Missing buttons from the Windows Contacts toolbar
http://www.vista4beginners.com/Missing-buttons-from-Windows-Contacts-toolbar

Vista - "New Contact" and "New Contact Group" Button Missing
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/186477-new-contact-new-contact-group-button-missing.html
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"lynnbw" <lynnbw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created mail groups in the past, but now cannot.  I have also read
>all
> the directions on this message board, but nothing works for me.  Help!

0
Bruce

create a roster

Routing Group connector problem
Hi everybody i have a strange problem in Exchange 2003 i have a single domain that is scattered accros 2 sites, Site A and Site B, in each site i have an exchange 2003 server. In Site A, i have exch1 and in site B i have exch2. Each site have a domain controller that is a global catalog, all servers are Windows 2003, and the domain is working in the Windows Server2003 mode, Exchange is working in native mode. The exchange servers are installed on member servers not on the domain controllers. My problem is as follow, after i setup a routing group connector to be able to send emails bet...

e-mail alerts don't work,setup but don't work-
I have a pop 3 acct , but e-mail notification doesn't work any answers?, Thanks Studmn1. Studmn1 <Studmn1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a pop 3 acct , but e-mail notification doesn't work any > answers?, Thanks Studmn1. More details and symptoms needed. For example, what version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman office student and teacher edition 2003 for outlook, the pop up notification window doesn't pop up or change my mouse to the little mail icon or transperency window "Brian Tillman" wrote: > Studmn1 <Studmn1@discussions.microsof...

Internet Mail #3
Hey all, I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how to default to the ISP Internet Mail. Thanks in advance, Craig Craig <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use > Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail > out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want > it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how t...

Print Autocomplete list
I am using Outlook 2003 and have been unable to find out any way of viewing and printing a copy of all of the entries in the Autocomplete list. Is this possible? A reference to a helpfull article or tutorial would be appreciated. TIA There's this tool which may help: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlook_nk2_autocomplete.html "KiwiBrian" <briantoz@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:h99lja$fdl$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > I am using Outlook 2003 and have been unable to find out any way of > viewing and printing a copy of all of the entries in the Autocomplete > lis...

Task Create - Status

How to retreive mails deleted by shift + delete?
Greetings, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2000, and have acidently deleted some of my important mails from my inbox, (not my pst folder), using Shift + delete. As I work on a remote server, so we donot have "RUN" also to use the usual steps of recovery of permanently deleted mails. Can someone please help?Quick response will be appreciated. TIA <rajpreetsidhu@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1185421635.278950.236920@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > I am using Microsoft Outlook 2000, and have acidently deleted some of > my important mails from my inbox, (not my pst fo...

Distribution List Max Number of Recipients
Does anyone know what the maximum number of recipients allowed in a distribution list is in Exchange 5.5 Thanks. "L. Wagoner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone know what the maximum number of recipients allowed in a distribution list is in Exchange 5.5? It's somewhere in the vicinity of 5,000. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Query on Group field in Pivot Table
I have a large database wherein under Date column, data is in the format "Thu Oct 1 12:00 AM". When I use Pivot Table Under OPTIONS->GROUP-> Group Field is disabled. I used this to group Date field to either present data by Month, quarter at one click. Can anybody guide me why this seems to be disabled here. I want to present my data only by Monthwithout changing the format ""Thu Oct 1 12:00 AM". Thanks Hi Shewta Check you Data Source of your Pivot. it should come up like "Sheet6!$G$1:$I$821" and not like "'\Documents and...

Outgoing e-mail
I get the following message on most of my outgoing emails; "that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)" Yet I send it from another computer on the same network, also using outlook 2002 it works fine. Yes and that worked thanks >-----Original Message----- >Are you authenticating to your SMTP server? > >Tony Sadler wrote: >> I get the following message on most of my outgoing emails; >> "that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts >> (#5.7.1)" Yet I send it from another computer on the same >> network, also...

windows mail
system crashed. lost all folders etc, can I get them back?? Search for *.eml. Make sure you include hidden files and folders in the = search. See here for background on where the messages are located: = www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx steve "PQ" <PQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:5F58FF86-D798-4F71-8D93-A9E4D75401A6@microsoft.com... > system crashed. lost all folders etc, can I get them back?? > ...

Create external database

Organizing Outlook folder for group to work from.
I'm just wondering if Outlook has the capability to do the following: We are a group of four people who work from a single Inbox for support emails. Each one of us specializes in handling a different set of issues. We want to be able to flag email in this inbox so that everyone in the group knows that one of us is working that email. Anyway to add flags with our names instead of the default colored flags? Also, we want the messages to not "Mark as Read" for the whole group when only one of us reads it. Any good way of doing this? Ideally, it would be great if the message was mar...

How to create pie chart with %

problem with mails coming back every day
Hello, Every day, every user receive a couple of reundant emails in their mailbox. How to stop that. Why messages do not simply disapear when read and deleted ? Thanks On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:38:26 +0200, "lmarot" <l.marot@mywanadoo.fr> wrote: >Hello, > >Every day, every user receive a couple of reundant emails in their mailbox. >How to stop that. > >Why messages do not simply disapear when read and deleted ? > >Thanks > Are these always the same messages and where did the messages come from. Could be that you have messages in some loop or st...

when form created

Select items from list and show in text box
I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have them show in a text box (possibly with the aid of a select button). Could someone please explain to me how to do this as I have no idea about Visual Basic and macros don't work? Thanks in advance Jeanette You can create a dropdown list with data validation: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Or, create a combobox on a UserForm: http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html rosscojet@tiscali.co.uk wrote: > I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have > them show in a ...

Creating a Brochure

cant receive mail unless relaunch outlook
exchange 2000 sp3, post sp3 rollup outlook xp or 2003 the problems are only experienced by some users, not all. and it happens with both outlook xp and 2003. problem 1: an internal user will send an email to another internal user. the user will not receive the email even when manually clicking send/receive. if he closes outlook and relaunches it, then he receives the message. problem 2: remote user connect to office via vpn and runs outlook. 5 or 6 messages arrive and no more. waiting and/or hitting send/receive still produces no more messages. closing and relaunching outlook will bring in ...

How to create Access macro shortcut