Changing display name in Windows Mail

Currently my email in Windows Mail displays just my wife's name when a person
receives an email from us.  Would like to change that to both of our names??
Please help?

Thank you

In Windows Live Mail go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, click =
Properties.
On the General tab, make changes to the Name field as desired. Click OK.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"pickle" <pickle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Currently my email in Windows Mail displays just my wife's name when a =
person=20
> receives an email from us.  Would like to change that to both of our =
names?? =20
> Please help?
>=20
> Thank you
0
Gary
4/6/2010 1:29:09 AM
Tools | Accounts | Mail Account | General Tab. What is displayed is what
is in the Name field. Make the change you want there.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"pickle" <pickle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Currently my email in Windows Mail displays just my wife's name when a
> person
> receives an email from us.  Would like to change that to both of our
> names??
> Please help?
>
> Thank you

0
Bruce
4/6/2010 1:29:54 AM
Sorry, I meant Windows Mail instead of Windows Live Mail.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message =
In Windows Live Mail go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, click =
Properties.
On the General tab, make changes to the Name field as desired. Click OK.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"pickle" <pickle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Currently my email in Windows Mail displays just my wife's name when a =
person=20
> receives an email from us.  Would like to change that to both of our =
names?? =20
> Please help?
>=20
> Thank you
0
Gary

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

AddIn Functions Have File Path and #NAME? Error
Hello, How do I get Excel 2007 to drop the file path on formulas with Excel addin functions in them? I've just upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007 on XP and am having some trouble with my Excel addin workbook functions. There are a number of addins that are kept in a directory on the computer, C:\ExcelAddins. They are updated from time to time and so everyone has them in this directory on there computer so IT can upload updates. After the Office 2007 upgrade I added all these addins to Excel 2007. In 2003 I would be able to access the addin functions by typing in the name and pa...

e-mail notification
I cannot get outlook to notify me when I receive e-mail in a shared inbox. I get notification when I receive e- mail into personal inbox. Would prefer to receive notification for shared inbox if I can't get notification for both. Thanks Hi, I just posted a similar message about outlook 2003. What version are you using? >-----Original Message----- >I cannot get outlook to notify me when I receive e-mail >in a shared inbox. I get notification when I receive e- >mail into personal inbox. Would prefer to receive >notification for shared inbox if I can't get noti...

how to display a activex control to toolbar?
i want to display a mfc activex control on toolbar, how to do? thanks The articel below shows how to add any control in a toolbar. THat will be a good start: http://www.codeguru.com/article.php/c2547 Another easy option might be to use a CDialogBar, which is based on a dialog template. It might be easy to add ActiveX to a dialog instead. --- Ajay ...

If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The
If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The specified network name is no longer available." again. how to clean this up? after this the stream writer is stuck connected until i restart my process. ...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ?
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? Rgrds, Zul If it was me do the OS first. "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote in message news:%23AeXnXErFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS > patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? > ...

Mail Merge Publications as E-mails in Publishher 2003
I don't know what I'm missing but I'm sure someone can set me straight. 1) I want to send a Publisher e-mail template to people in my Outlook contacts. I'm familiar with mail merging in Word. 2) When I go through the mail merging process in Publisher, I see no option to actually send it as an e-mail. 3) I end up with a merge that has individual publications but no option to send these as e-mails. 4) If I do a similiar process in Word, at some point after I select that I want an e-mail, I get an option following through with the e-mail procedure. 5) I have read several post...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

BUG?!: PP 2007 does display all "Paste as link" charts of Excel 20
I discovered a bug in Excel / PP 2007 which I can easily reproduce. I have a simple "test" files if somebody wants to take a look. The basic outline is like this. 1) I create some graphs in Excel with considerable distance, so that they are not both visible on the screen simontainously. 2) I copy (by selecting a range containing the graphs), then paste-link (as dynamic graphics) the two chars into PP, each in its separate slide. 3) Now, If I rightclick and choose "update", the one which is not visible in Excel will not be shown! To me, it seems like Excel saves...

Field Type Change

modal dialog behind application window
Hi, I am using a dialog as the main application window for my MFC app. At one point, clicking a button that is located on a child window of the main dialog is supposed to bring up a modal dialog that acts like a message box. I create the dialog and call DoModal and it seems to be appearing behind the main window. These are the symptoms: the application appears to be locked up. Attempting to interact with the main window has the same effect as it would if there were a modal dialog over it. Pressing the Alt button, for whatever odd reason, brings the modal dialog to the front. I...

Display Formula Values
I have a number of formulas that are displaying the result using the value that is displayed in a referenced cell rather than what was actually input. For example, if my formula in cell A1 is B1*C1 and my value in C1 is .075 and the cell is formatted to display a percentage with no decimal places my formula in B1 uses 8% instead of 7.5%. How can I address this across the entire workbook rather than having to change the format in each of the necessary cells. Thanks for your help. What formula do you have in B1? -- Regards, RD --------------------------------------------------------...