Cant send emails 06-04-10

I get the following message:

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'free movies', Account:
'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

How do I fix it so I can get emails.

i want to send email every i trail it said error on server please
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "i want to send email the server said err" <i want to send email the server said err@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E9845EE-A272-44E4-BD89-6F145AB0B0E6@microsoft.com... | "i want to send email the server said err" <i want to send email the server said err@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E9845EE-A272-44E4-BD...

Send payment slip to email in PDF format
Dear all, I have a report called payment slip. Every employee get this report monthly. I want my system can send this report to their email address in PDF format and the PDF file is protected by password. Please give me any guidance how to do it. Thanks. Chlaris In general I would suggest you use something like http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm to convert your report to a PDF. However, I do not believe (and I could be wrong) that it does not allow password protection of the document (which really is a little overkill in most cases). that said, if you absolutely require the pas...

word not responding 01-29-10
whilst doing a spell check Microsoft word has frozen - how can I unfreeze it without losing all of my written work? ...

DCount Problem 04-01-07
This DCount Doesn't seem to returning the value I'm asking for. It's counting the number of all the checks as opposed to the number of ChkWalkouts for a server. DCount("ChkWalkOut","tblChecks","ChkServer = " & Reports!rptCashOutServer!ChkServer AND "ChkWalkOut=-1") Any help is appreciated. Thanks DS In news:QCRPh.134$Z97.132@newsfe12.lga, DS <bootybox@optonline.net> wrote: > This DCount Doesn't seem to returning the value I'm asking for. It's > counting the number of all the checks as opposed to the number...

Email rules.
Hello, I added an second email account in my smtp setting as secondary and created a rule in my outlook to forward emails received to this second SMPT to a group of users. This work fine but it will be better to have this done by the Exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to do this at the Exchange server level? and not from outlook so if my outlook is not open it will still forward those emails. Thanks. You could create a Distribution List and assign it that smtp email address. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog -----------------------------------------...

Outlook 2000 Send button
Now my send button is inactive. When I open an email message, and click reply, I cannot click the send button. ...

Cant delete any messages
Hi! My friend at work has a weird problem recently he can't delete any messages in Outlook Express the delete button doesn't work so does not the right mouse button menu delete option. When d&d the files theres a error that says "An error occurred" He works on a normal user account. Any ideas? Have your friend post in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Tell him/her to include the version of OE, the exact error message, and any other pertinent details. Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook are not the same e-mail client, nor are they related in spite of the similarity of ...

Entourage randomly sends old emails...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I've seen several posts on the web about this and really no answers. I have several users that are reporting old emails randomly being sent out. The suggestions posted do not work. I'd appreciate if someone has found a fix to this...please respond to my post. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3356516042_3644630 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" C...

How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal?
How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal messages? regards Roga http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Set-Size-Limits-Messages.html There are a number of places you can set limits. In your case you may just want to set them on the SMTP VS. "roga" <{news2005}REMOVE_THIS_UPPERCASE_2_REPLY@roga.co.uk> wrote in message news:elQ8YfgiGHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal > messages? > > regards > > Roga > ...

Sending e-mails in Outlook 2000
I am receiving a error message while trying to send e-mails from my out box the server you are connected to is using s security certificate that could not be verified. the certificates CN names does not match the passes value Do you want to conintue using the servce yes or no Then when I click yes I get the following message??? -- Could not fetch new headersin in the inboxfor imap.gmail.com. an unknown error has occured. Please save any exiting work and restart the program Joanne http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=78799 The above covers the set...

Not sending
My OE isn't sending, even though it's receiving. It used to be fine, and it's been playing up for a few days. I haven't done anything to the settings. I don't know if it's relevant, but one of the accounts that I've got in my OE accounts won't receive email as the quota is full; but that's not the account I'm trying to send from. (And, if -- likewise -- it's relevant, I still have my old problem, which I described a couple of months ago, that it doesn't download [and never has downloaded] from the hotmail account that I have set up ...

coucou 03-06-07
Bonjour,Voici la nouvelle adresse de Rosette´┐Ż+...

Alot of "Undeliverable" emails
Hi, I have recently changed Broadband provider and am now getting alot of "Undeliverable" emails bounced back. This didnt happen with my previous provider. The SBS 2003 "Internet and Email Connection" Wizard has been set to the new ISP DNS Numbers and SMTP mail server. The message is in the format ... "The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator." I also get ... "There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient...

I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.
I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the setting. Well, it is to do with your printer driver. Are you sure that the printer supports that paper size? Perhaps you can see if there is an updated driver for the printer. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 14, 2:26=A0pm, Michele <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the > setting. =A0 ...

cant open file
I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my website and now out of nowhere it says cant open file tried everything and is not happening What kind of file are you trying to open? What steps are you taking? What kind of error messages are you getting? Details are important. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "arleen" <arleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B264DC25-1072-4931-B44C-7F481A13DBEE@microsoft.com... >I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my w...

set up outlook 2000- To receive/send internet mail
RE: HOME USE- NOTEBOOK How to set up the outlook 2000, i.e. pop3/smtp to receive and send email from my internet mail (....@yahoo.com) Please provide the step by step procedures to configure,i.e. the necessary fields and inforamtion that need to be entered in outlook 2000. I tried a few times, but seems it not working!!! My ISP is "STARHUB". YAHOO SERVER: pop3 ( pop.mail.yahoo.com smtp ( smtp.mail.yahoo.com) Thanks alot. Abideen Assuming you are using Outlook 2000 in Internet Mail Only mode, start here for instructions: http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

Cant get Money to work
when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? In microsoft.public.money, Roaddog_tnkr wrote: >when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is >temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night >in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? What did you buy? What are you trying to install it on? On De...

How do I "bounce" or "redirect" email in outlook 2003

How to save an email in My Documents?
Saving an email in My Docs. is unreadable as it goes directly as an envelope into Microsoft Picture & Fax Viewer. This is something new, and frustrating to not be able to save incoming emails . Can anyone help in remedying this, please? I am using Microsoft Outlook Express in Office 2003. Sounds like your .MSG or .EML file extension got associated with the wrong program. Go to Windows Explorer, My Docs, right-click on one of the messages and choose "Open With". Choose the program (Is it Outlook or Outlook Express?) you want to open with and check the box to alway...

Send as
OK, what is the magic woid for allowing someone to send as another user? I have been thru the KB articles but still get the same error. Thanks On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:37:15 -0600, "El Marko" <threegtrz@hotmail.com> wrote: >OK, what is the magic woid for allowing someone to send as another user? I >have been thru the KB articles but still get the same error. > >Thanks > Usually the words "Send As" will do.. What are you trying to do (apart from the obvious!) and more importantly what errors are you getting, with what? Unless there is security setu...

Send Word calendar by email
Word calendar (12 pages) sent by email does not arrive. Try a different e-mail account. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Jelly" <Jelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EAA57C7-3D74-4396-9E8B-8C70F98544CB@microsoft.com... > Word calendar (12 pages) sent by email does not arrive. ...

Email sending problem.
I have problem sending email with my outlook express. the failure code is: 0x800ccc0f. I have read about it at the microsoft homepage. But the only help i get there was about som router, and i dont use an router. The connection get interupted and i cant send the emails. But i can always recieve email to my computer. Please help me someone. Best Regards Peter,sweden My Sent messages are going to Outbox with error message 0x800ccc19. Have you found any solution? >-----Original Message----- >I have problem sending email with my outlook express. >the failure code is: 0x800ccc0f. &g...

weird Contacts/email bug, but definitely a bug (OL2003)
Don't need any help, just posting this as a bug in the hope it gets fixed sometime. In the Contacts folder (phone list view), I copied Contact A's entry, pasted it, changed the name to Contact B and updated a bunch of contact items like email. All looked totally fine. But then I sent an email to both Contact A and Contact B, and when I received the bcc to myself, the To: box showed Contact B twice. I composed a new email to Contact A and Contact B. The email addressess looked good in the To: line (looked like "John Doe (john@doe.com)" which **looks** right), but ...

DynamicsGP 10.0 Installation
I downloaded the 10.0 CDs from Partnersource and installed them fine in VPC running Windows SBS. On my laptop, I uninstalled 9.0 and SQL 2005, then re-installed SQL 2005 (I was using a named instance and wanted to use the default instance). SQL is running fine. However, when I try to install DynamicsGP v10.0, I get an error message "Setup.exe has stopped working". The 1st time I ran it, it loaded the Dexterity component. Oh, I'm running VISTA Business -- and I turned of User Account Control. Hey I came across a similar issue with 9 and it came down to the fact that y...

Cannot Send E-Mail Windows Mail
Suddenly we cannot send e-mail from our desktop. I can use webmail successfully. I have checked all our settings and they appear to be correct Here is the error message: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail addr...