Can't access 'accounts'

Until a week ago, I had three E-mail accounts coming into my Windows Mail.
Now only one does but I get no error messages. In MS Mail I've tried to
access Tools-Accounts but I get nothing - no window opens, no error message.
'Accounts' is not greyed-out in the menu bar suggesting I shoould be able to
access it but MS Mail doesn't let me do it.

Any suggestions (I'm accessing MS Mail from an administrator account)

You can try compacting and repairing the database.  See
www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/

steve

"Nick" <Nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Until a week ago, I had three E-mail accounts coming into my Windows Mail.
> Now only one does but I get no error messages. In MS Mail I've tried to
> access Tools-Accounts but I get nothing - no window opens, no error
> message.
> 'Accounts' is not greyed-out in the menu bar suggesting I shoould be able
> access it but MS Mail doesn't let me do it.
>
> Any suggestions (I'm accessing MS Mail from an administrator account)

0
Steve

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Accounting for Spoiled Goods
I've looked but have been unable to find anyting documented about how to use RMS to account for our spoiled goods. Any suggestions on a best practice? Thanks. Eddie, Create a reason code for sendings items to offline called "Spoiled." Then go to Inventory -> Manager Offline Inventory. Add the items to the list. You can also transfer out from there. Good luck, Matt "Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2E0B9FE-F59C-491E-9678-16388CAE01D6@microsoft.com... > I've looked but have been unable to find anyting documented ab...

Demoting Account to Opportunity
We accidentally promoted a bunch of Opportunities to Accounts, and need to demote them back. Is this possible without losing any of the historical data asssociated with the Account/Opportunity? ...

Outlook Web Access #19

cannot update accounts
I have two seperate money files (one for my accounts, one for family accounts) - one is working perfectly as always, the second will not update any account. The family accounts are at the same institutions as my own accounts. I have tried every suggestion I could find. Can someone please suggest something... I use Money 2007 Deluxe on XP Pro SP2 In microsoft.public.money, GHM wrote: >I have two seperate money files (one for my accounts, one for family >accounts) - one is working perfectly as always, the second will not update >any account. The family accounts are at the sa...

401K Manager or Balancing 401K Account
Can anyone make the case for me to go through th exercise of balancing a 401k account or balancing through the 401K manager? I am careful to enter each detailed transaction on my 401K each quarter and verify that my shares are correct. Also, each payment to my 401K account is shown through my paycheck setup. I visually compare this with my statement at the end of each quarter. I just feel that there is no value in going through the hassel (15 or 20 minutes per account) each quarter of 3 retirement accounts. The only benefit that I see is a newer date where it says "Updated on&...

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access

Update Ownerid in Account entity Help
Hi All, I'd like to update owner for Account Entity but I don't know what code should be in SDK using web services. I used code below but it's NOT working at all. AccountUpdate.ownerid = new Owner(); AccountUpdate.ownerid.type = EntityName.systemuser.ToString(); AccountUpdate.ownerid.Value = new Guid("2952959d-484c-dd11-a2dd-0013723f2fb0")); service.Update(AccountUpdate); Anyone knows another code to make it works, I'd appreciate it. -Toi Are you retrieving existing account and then updating it? i dont see the rest of code . This piece of code seems fine ...

Excel to Access
Hi group, quick question. If I have a macro to upload some Excel data into Access, can this macro be used by a user without Access installed on its PC???? The Access database is located in a shared drive, the Excel is stored in the user's PC. ....And same thing in the other way, can a user without Access import from Excel some Access info?? Versions are Excel 2003 and Access 2002. Thanks in advance, Cecilia Can you buy Excel without buying the entire Microsoft Office Suite? I'm not sure if there are variations in the way microsoft sells products in different countries s...

Access Levels
Hi I am having real difficulty in getting the access levels to work as I want them. Basically I want to control access at the Business Unit level. However, how do I know which business unit a specific account record belongs to? As far as I can see it is determined by the owner of the record and their corresponding Business Unit. Is this correct? Thanks You are correct. The record is only tied to the BU through the owner. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 26 May 2004 06:51:29 -0700, l.hargrave@btinternet.com (Lee) wrote: Hi I ...