Windows Media Player no picture 08-02-10

Vista windows Media Player 11 has sound and visualization but no picture on
some AVI files. One file that does not respond is Fill Handle.exe. AVI
which is a tutorial for Windows Office 2007.

0
Richard

Random Top 10 percent of groups
I have reached the end of my VBA knowledge and desperately seek assistance. I need to randomly select 10% of the work issued to each of multiple contractors for QC purposes. I can’t determine how to select from multiple groups like this. I do have a query that can tell me how many jobs each contractor completed during the timeframe. I also have a query which returns a random 10% of the total jobs in the timeframe. I just can’t get 10% of each contractor all in one set! I pasted the SQL for these below. Here is my thought process on how to do this: I have the timeframe...

will Front Page 2003 work with Windows 2007 / MS Office 2007?
I purchased a new computer and software. It came with Windows 2007 and I purchased MS Office 2007. I have my own business and do my own web page and was using Front Page 2003 on my old computer. MS Office 2007 Pro does not have Front Page so now I can not up date my web page. Can I install Front Page 2003 on my new computer with Operating system 2007 and MS Office 2007? Hope for some help. Thank anyone and everyone in advance. Phil D. PhilDTexas wrote: > I purchased a new computer and software. It came with Windows 2007 and I > purchased MS Office 2007. I have my own ...

"C:\WINDOWS\System32\PWEXCHEXT32.dll"
On start-up of Outlook I get a message saying: The add-in "C:\WINDOWS\System32\PWEXCHEXT32.dll" could not be installed or loaded. Any ideas? ...

Error posting individual transactions in PM
When trying to post a single PM transaction entry sometimes receive the error "pm transaction that was unexpectly interupted durring normal processing use the PM transaction entry to continue". Only option is to put the transaction in a batch or delete. I checked partnersource, but found nothing. Any ideas? Thx -- The most common reason for a posting to fail is missing GL account numbers. Check the Distributions before posting to ensure all accounts are properly listed. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Fre...

Is there any way to use CView in Dialog Based App window?
Hi all Is there any way to use CView in Dialog Based App window? I want to use CView for drawings lines/rectangle etc etc Regards Nas You don't need the CView class. Just change your Dialog's OnPaint function and draw your lines and rectangles in there. Regards Guido On Jun 26, 5:43 am, "Guido Franzke" <guido...@yahoo.de> wrote: > You don't need the CView class. > Just change your Dialog's OnPaint function and draw your lines and > rectangles in there. > Regards Guido Ok...thanks for ur help...what will happen if i add button/ edit box etc an...

Cannot display pictures
I tried right-clicking and choosing download pictures (they are just links embedded in the email message). It used to work but for some reason it isnot working anymore... I tried researching a bit but couldn't find a solution? Can anyone advice? Thanks, Mario mariorivera1...@yahoo.co.uk wrote: > I tried right-clicking and choosing download pictures (they are just > links embedded in the email message). It used to work but for some > reason it isnot working anymore... > I tried researching a bit but couldn't find a solution? > Can anyone advice? > Thanks, > Mario ...

release date of gp 10?
When is GP 10 going to be released? Mid-July -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jeremy W" wrote: > When is GP 10 going to be released? > > > ...

Windows Security Update Failed Install
Unable to install security update after many attempts. Looking for suggestions. Error Code: 0x80070663 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86 ..Netframework versions installed are: 1.1.4322.2463 2.0.50727.3603 WinVer: XP Pro/ V 5.1 (build 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100216-1514: Service Pack 3) 32 Bit 0x80070663 ERROR_PATCH_PACKAGE_OPEN_FAILED This update package could not be opened. Verify that the update package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify t...

Apply correction package for Windows
--vmphcmqxyacsccv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ppodfkyxsn"; type="multipart/alternative" --ppodfkyxsn Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mpzlzwpl" --mpzlzwpl Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect y...

GP 10 sp1 Installation guide
Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. If so, can you email to me offline. Contact me and I will send you my email address. -- Joanne Mahoney SDN Consulting Jacksonville, FL I was able to download the install guide. Please send me your email and I will email to you. Steve Berlin steveber@hotmail.com "Joanne" wrote: > Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading > the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. &...

Sales for Outlook 08-08-05
I've currently got Sales for Outlook working fine for my installation. I have since tried to do another installation on another computer. The installation is fine, and sales for outlook seems to work fine until, the user tries to go off-line. At this it says that is initialising, nothing happens for about 5 minutes then the user ends up off-line. No records have been copied across, and the contacts and everything else within CRM are then inaccessible because an error message appears. When trying to go back on-line a message of the following appears: "An unknown error has ...

RAID 10 still best for DB's?
We run Exchange 2003 Enterprise. We have 3 Mailbox stores which had 1-2 databases in each and each maiailbox store in on a RAID 10 partition. We use to have them on RAID 5 at it was very slow sometimes, our average writes/reads to disk per second were sometimes hitting > 50 msecs. Now on RAID 10 we sometimes get the odd >30 msecs but many when backups are running. We are going to be upgrading our server soon, would RAID 10 be the best way? Plus we will eventually upgrade this new server to Exchange 2007. On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:00:11 +0100, "Gonzo" <no@no.com> ...

Picture Placeholders
I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. I am attempting to place a picture placeholder (like those in Powerpoint slide layouts) into excel. I am building a form that requires pictures to be insterted but when they come back to me the pictures are all native resolution. The placeholders in Powerpoint allow the picture to be defaulted to the size of the place holder. How can I acomplish this same thing in excel. The only thing I have been able to come up with is draw a blank box and then... Format Shape -> Fill -> Picture But the people who need to fill th...

MSFlexgrid Scrolling 04-13-10
I use both a textbox and several combos on my MSFlexgrid for Adding or Editing the grid. When I'm in "Add or Edit" mode and scroll the grid the position of the textbox and combos does NOT stay with the row being edited or added. I've tried the following, but when "Add or Edit" mode is entered the Scroll bar event seems to get in an infinite loop. Any idea how to trap the Scroll event (this triggers for both horizontal and vertical scroll) to allow the textbox and combos to either track the row of interest or shut them off so they are not visible if ...

Outlook 2000 03-18-10
I have Office 2000 on Windows 7 home premium operating system working okay, even contacts, until I added and account (POP3) so I could send and receive e-mail from Outlook. Incoming mail works fine into inbox, but cannot send thru Outbox, error is error occured while attempting to oppen windows address book. Unable to find WAP DLL. Same message now when attempting to add new contact. Any suggestions appreciated -- outlook 2000 user Try creating that account in Workgroup/Corporate mode instead. Outlook 2000 is 10 years old and not supported anymore. Vista and Windows 7 don...

Viewing expressions in a listbox 04-24-10
Access 2003, XP pro, semi-novice I have a table "Expression" where records are similar to the one below: [Adjective] & " " & [vehicle] & " is " & [color] [Adjective] & " " & [color] & " " & [vehicle] & " has a puncture" [Adjective] & " " & [vehicle] & " has a " & [color] & " stripe" I have another table "Word" similar to that below: WordID: 1 Adjective: My Vehicle: car Color: blue WordID: 2 Adjective: His Vehicle: bicy...

Media Center takes up 98% processor
After a nice email from Microsoft I had a new look at media center and tried to push videos and pictures to my tv through xbox, this didnt work. I then installed sky player successfully. Then when closed MC down my system was very slow, I noticed in taskman that stdrt.exe was at 250mb and 98%. Ive tried a reboot which didnt work. I removed media center from windows in add remove windows components, after this process was still in memory after restart. It starts at about 5mb and quickly climbs up the ladder using 250mb and all the proccessor time. In order to use pc I have to end...

windows 7 hp c309a three-in-one printer
1. have seen a lot of microsoft data to find out simply "how to clean install windows7 drivers 32 bit " for the windows 7 that i have recently upgraded to from vista. there are a lot of computer-words used, but my question still not answerd. seem to obtain much better help from discussion groups and google than microsoft 2. would i still require new drivers to be installed for the connected HP C309A three-in-one printer? thank you "Aamir" <Aamir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A5215CC-542B-460A-B155-6225F32D0188@microsoft.com.....

DB Window displays none objects if DB was converted from file format 2000 to 2002 and back to 2000
Hi, I posted this request once before on 2002-09-10 19:00:02 (Office Developer XP SP2 , Win XP SP1, DAO 3.6) The following problem occurs in several of my databases. It does not occuer with a new database from scratch: The DB Window displays none objects in detail view if DB was converted from file format 2000 to 2002 and back to 2000. Any help ? ...

Windows Live Calendar 01-28-10
Is there a way I can send one URL and allow access to a family member for ALL five of my calendars as I see it in Windows Live? ...

Visio 2003 Professional Gantt Charts in Windows XP Professional
How do you continue the task ID numbering to a new page? I have a project plan that goes over one page. I can insert a new page & a new Gantt chart, but the task ID starts over from 1. Alternatively, is there a way to continue adding tasks to page 1 and have Visio automatically continue to a new page when the first page is full? Any hints would be greatly appreciated! ...

Picture in Publisher
When inserting pictures in publisher the picture does not show. I can see the frame. The same thing when I load a publisher file created by someone else. All the inserted pictures does not show. View>pictures is set to detailed display. Any suggestions for a solution? -- Thor Read the third FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Thor" <Thor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

How do I set up an email account in Windows Live Mail for Windows
I have never used Windows Live Mail and need step-by-step instructions on what exactly to type in the boxes in order to set up an email account. I have Windows 7 64 - bit. I tried to figure it out but now have 4 email accounts that don't work and can't remove them. You get the proper mail settings from your mail service provider.=20 Who provides your email service? Or to ask that question another way, what is the part of your email address after the @ symbol? Your mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to=20 set up an email program. If you need more h...

how do i copy a cell in worksheets 10 to the other 9 worksheets
i want to copy a cell from worksheet 10 to the other worksheets but when i use copy and i then highlight tabs with shift or control then paste link is greyed out. how can i copy from one cell in a worksheet to other worksheets so that when i update the cell all worksheets change thank you Hi Bete: Once you have copied the cell just seelct the other sheet, don't use the shift or control keys and then paste it on the other sheet. -- Hope this helps Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand Please do not forget to rate this reply. "bete" wrote: > i want to copy a cell from wo...

HELP!! Excel and PowPnt crash on startup in Office vx under 10.3.2
I'm getting crashes in Excel and PP whenever I try to run them. I'm running Panther 10.3.2 and have updated everything I can. Any suggestions? Thanks, Dan Dan Gordon <gojet@jetpropics.com> wrote: Hi Dan, > I'm getting crashes in Excel and PP whenever I try to run them. I'm > running Panther 10.3.2 and have updated everything I can. > Any suggestions? Try going to the preference folder in your user account and in the Microsoft folder, delete the Carbon registration database and the Office 10 font cache. These two files will be automatically re-create...