Thanks for not answering my question

I used to answer here & there & many were thankful.
Now that my own post has remained unanswered for 2 days, I won't be helping
others.

People are a-holes when you help them, yet they sit back & relax when it's
your turn to ask for help.

0
Stan

And I think this will be a better place without you

"Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in
message news:uVMJMtaeKHA.3748@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>I used to answer here & there & many were thankful.
> Now that my own post has remained unanswered for 2 days, I won't be
> helping others.
>
> People are a-holes when you help them, yet they sit back & relax when it's
> your turn to ask for help.

0
David
12/10/2009 3:30:38 PM
Stan

Maybe most do not know . Anyway I find you to be a Troll and do not take any
pleasure in answering you.
Anyway see if the following holds true
Is  " Reuse windows for launching shortcuts""  selected ? If not then select it and
then reboot. You will find it in  IE\Properties\Advanced

--
Peter

"Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in message
>I used to answer here & there & many were thankful.
> Now that my own post has remained unanswered for 2 days, I won't be helping
> others.
>
> People are a-holes when you help them, yet they sit back & relax when it's your
> turn to ask for help.

0
Peter
12/10/2009 3:33:12 PM
Peter Foldes expressed an opinion:
> Stan
>
> Maybe most do not know . Anyway I find you to be a Troll and do not take
> any pleasure in answering you.

That's true. I didn't see his question because I filter his posts.

--
!evirD-draH ym pu kcab nac I woN !!esrever dnuof I
KristleBawl's Taglines by http://tagzilla.mozdev.org

"Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in
message news:uVMJMtaeKHA.3748@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> I used to answer here & there & many were thankful.

Until you because a lunatic.

> Now that my own post has remained unanswered for 2 days, I won't be
> helping others.

Please, please let it be true.  Just FYI.

> People are a-holes when you help them, yet they sit back & relax when it's
> your turn to ask for help.

Correction:  You are an asshole.

0
Pahp
12/10/2009 3:51:12 PM
what is going on w/ people lately?

--
pacinitaly

SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no

If I helped you, please tip my scales. If I have not, curse me out like
a drunken sailor
0
pacinitaly
12/10/2009 4:58:55 PM
"Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote
in news:uVMJMtaeKHA.3748@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> I used to answer here & there & many were thankful.
> Now that my own post has remained unanswered for 2 days, I won't
> be helping others.
>
> People are a-holes when you help them, yet they sit back & relax
> when it's your turn to ask for help.

Your rudeness is shocking.

I never saw your post because you crossposted to 3 newsgroups, and I
killfile all crossposts to more than 2 newsgroups (crossposting is a
signal that a post is likely spam).

But worse still, the one newsgroup that I read that you posted in
has nothing to do with your question, and that's
microsoft.public.access.replication.

If you want help, post only in appropriate newsgroups and don't
crosspost except where it makes sense.

You can guarantee that in the newsgroups where your question was
appropriate your whine has landed you in the killfiles of just about
everyone who read it.

David
12/10/2009 8:22:17 PM
"David W. Fenton" <XXXusenet@dfenton.com.invalid> wrote in message
> "Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote
> in news:uVMJMtaeKHA.3748@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
> Your rudeness is shocking.
>
> I never saw your post because you crossposted to 3 newsgroups, and I
> killfile all crossposts to more than 2 newsgroups (crossposting is a
> signal that a post is likely spam).
>
> But worse still, the one newsgroup that I read that you posted in
> has nothing to do with your question, and that's
> microsoft.public.access.replication.
>
> If you want help, post only in appropriate newsgroups and don't
> crosspost except where it makes sense.
>
> You can guarantee that in the newsgroups where your question was
> appropriate your whine has landed you in the killfiles of just about
> everyone who read it.

Stan is a well-known troll in Vista General.  Most here have him plonked.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

Michael
12/10/2009 8:51:18 PM

"David W. Fenton" <XXXusenet@dfenton.com.invalid> wrote in message
> "Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote
> in news:uVMJMtaeKHA.3748@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>
>> I used to answer here & there & many were thankful.
>> Now that my own post has remained unanswered for 2 days, I won't
>> be helping others.
>>
>> People are a-holes when you help them, yet they sit back & relax
>> when it's your turn to ask for help.
>
> Your rudeness is shocking.
>
> I never saw your post because you crossposted to 3 newsgroups, and I
> killfile all crossposts to more than 2 newsgroups (crossposting is a
> signal that a post is likely spam).
>
> But worse still, the one newsgroup that I read that you posted in
> has nothing to do with your question, and that's
> microsoft.public.access.replication.
>
> If you want help, post only in appropriate newsgroups and don't
> crosspost except where it makes sense.
>
> You can guarantee that in the newsgroups where your question was
> appropriate your whine has landed you in the killfiles of just about
> everyone who read it.

His problems are unique.  He should post at:  alt.psychiatric.nutjob.org

0
Pahp
12/10/2009 9:54:07 PM
I second that
0
Stan
12/10/2009 10:18:43 PM
OK, this should enhance my Trolling Powers.
Thanks
0
Stan
12/10/2009 10:19:10 PM
"Peculiar" problem is often solved by bit using Windows primitive built-in
CD/DVD handling.
I just bought Sonic (now owned by Roxio) Creator2010, problem solved.... at
$79 in this economy, grrr....

0
Stan
12/10/2009 10:19:27 PM
problem is caused by worn out shocks, I know a great repair shop on
VetsHighway, let me know if interested

0
Stan
12/10/2009 10:20:29 PM
I plonked him too
0
Stan
12/10/2009 10:20:56 PM
And his buddy Alias
0
Stan
12/10/2009 10:21:08 PM

"Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in
message news:#J1MEbeeKHA.5568@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

> OK, this should enhance my Trolling Powers.
> Thanks

Maybe take some propofol and you too can be with Michael Jackson.  Just FYI.

0
Blanche
12/10/2009 10:28:07 PM

"Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in
message news:er8ozbeeKHA.4636@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> problem is caused by worn out shocks, I know a great repair shop on
> VetsHighway, let me know if interested

You mean the Highway to know Where, where you drive until you pass out from
stupidity.  Then when your tin foil hat gets bent from radiation, you can
change the channel and continue on your downward spiral into a big black
hole never to return.

0
Blanche
12/10/2009 10:29:46 PM

"Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in
message news:##avObeeKHA.5224@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> "Peculiar" problem is often solved by bit using Windows primitive built-in
> CD/DVD handling.
> I just bought Sonic (now owned by Roxio) Creator2010, problem solved....
> at $79 in this economy, grrr....

When using Creator2010 make sure to adjust the 64 bit version of the default
vertical draw when drive is in motion.  This way, the radio waves will not
interfere with the signals from space that you process on an hourly basis.
You need to continue to process the waves from outer space and make sure to
set your decoder ring to optimum frequency values as defined in the
handbook.

When you complete all these tasks, speak with the nurse and she will wheel
you out in the yard and sit you under a tree.  This way, you can collect the
bird droppings on your plate.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks very much.

0
Blanche
12/10/2009 10:36:25 PM
Michael expressed an opinion:
> Stan is a well-known troll in Vista General.  Most here have him plonked.

Yes, well-known for not quoting in his replies, too. Many people that
read multitudes of newsgroups delete read messages, so quoting is almost
necessary.

--
A computer's got to do what a computer's got to do.
KristleBawl's Taglines by http://tagzilla.mozdev.org
Localizations by http://www.babelzilla.org/ Get Involved
0
KristleBawl
12/11/2009 12:02:17 AM
Stan Starinski wrote:
> I used to answer here & there & many were thankful.
> Now that my own post has remained unanswered for 2 days, I won't be
> helping others.
>
> People are a-holes when you help them, yet they sit back & relax when
> it's your turn to ask for help.
Do you think it might be because you are in many killfiles? I must
restore you to mine.
0
Allen
12/12/2009 2:25:48 AM
RE-FORMAT YOUR COMPUTER AND INSTALL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU, JUST FYI!
0
JUST
12/12/2009 2:28:36 AM
OK fine.
This problem is resolved.
0
Stan

Thanks Microsoft
I used the MSMoney -> Quicken converter facility in Quicken 2010 to import many years of data. The converter did an excellent job. There were a few mistakes, but I was able to correct these. Recent posts to this news group indicate that Intuit will update the converter facility in November, addressing all of the mistakes that I found. As far as I can tell, my financial data is in good shape, and I have no need to re-do the conversion process in November. My own reading indicates that Microsoft and Intuit cooperated in order to make the conversion software successful. I am disappointed tha...

Question on Loan account
I signed for a home loan with a bank. The bank releases the loan amount on a periodical basis depending on the status on construction of the house. Following is the recent history on the loan account Release first installment by bank : 8000 Add fees: 200 Add interest for month: 40 Add interest for month: 70 Add interest for month: 70 Release second installment by bank: 18000 Add interest for month: 220 There will be few more releases by the bank in the next few months and interest will go up after each release. The interest will be going up after each release How do i track the above tr...

Question about Window GUI Program
hello I'm writing GUI program like Microsoft MediaPlayer style. I success to write that Dialog based interface. But I have no idea how to implement that using Single Document Interface, or I want drawing skin at program's view area. Anyone know about this? or have simple source code? plz teach your good advices. thank you My skin is no ractangle. it include a curved line. "mihyon" <einstone@e-castle.co.kr> wrote in message news:br97vr$h6u$1@news1.kornet.net... > hello > > I'm writing GUI program like Microsoft MediaPlayer style. > > I succes...

A question about Cstring class !
I am a new learner of vc++ Please help me! When I see somebody create a variate of Cstring and then init it like this: m_DepID=L"" ,what is the L means; Thanks! That makes it a UNICODE string. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "yc0188" <yc0188@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#0BkvuMLEHA.2400@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I am a new learner of vc++ > Please help me! > When I see somebody create a variate of Cstring and then init it like this: > m_DepID=L"" ,what is the L means; > > Thanks! > > Note, that there a...

Listbox Question
I have userform4 where I have put a command button and listbox on it, this is connected to a sheet called Hidden. I want to allow the user to select the text in the userbox and click on the command button to delete that certain entry on the worksheet. Is this possible, How to I acheive this to happen. Thanks in advance Greg ...

Axis Numbering Question
Hello, Using Excel 2007 and Windows 7. Let's say I have a chart with vertical axis tick marks every 10 units. However, my grid lines are every 20 Units, and the number for the units appears next to the grid lines. So, again, my numbers read 0, 20, 40, 60, etc, with grid lines at these numbers. For the tick marks at 10, 30, 50, etc., any way to also get actual numbers to appear next to them (without changing the grid line spacing) ? Thanks, Bob In your example: the major unit are 20 (0, 20, 40, 60,) while the minor unit is 10 It is possible to have both major...

thank!
Thank you very mauch! ...

Where go to get answer
If I cannot get an answer to a question here, what would be the next move to get an answer? Where should I turn? Back :-) Seriously though, given the range of people and expertise out there in the group (and I certainly don't just mean MVPs), it would have to be a hell of a problem not to be able to find someone that could give you advice on it. Not impossible though, so if that should prove to be the case, then there are a myriad of other support forums that you could also try, as well as phoning Microsoft direct, though there is likely to be a charge for the latter. What was the p...

newbie question
I just bought Visio 2002 Standard for database modeling and diagrams but there doesn't seem to be any templates for databases. Do I need to have a different version (professional perhaps)? Thanks for your help! -Dave Database modeling is in Visio 2002 Professional or Enterprise Architect. Standard doesnt have Database modeling unfortunately. -- -ronnie [MS] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Dave" <dps@tyndale.com> wrote in message news:0ae001c34014$2ab11dc0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I just bought Visio 2002 Stand...

Thanks!
Thanks Doug: I found a short object name that access NOW does not reconize. I changed the short object name to full object name and everything then compiled fine. Again Thanks! ...

Excel chart question #2
How do I change a series from a bar to a line in a mixed bar-line chart? Hi, Select the series and then right click, on the popup menu select chart type and then pick the required line chart. Or select the series and then from the menu Chart > Chart Type, select the required line type. Cheers Andy yadernye wrote: > How do I change a series from a bar to a line in a mixed bar-line chart? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Brilliant! Thanks, Andy. Cheers, Shawn "Andy Pope" wrote: > Hi, > > Select the series and then right click, ...

Old question:about CHtmlEditCtrl
Does anybody have an example of CHtmlEditCtrl as a control member variable of a dialog or formview? The only sample I have found is basically the project generated by wizard with CHtmlEditView as a view class. Thanks. I would use CHtmlEditView in your dialog. CHtmlEditCtrl seem to have problems. The first problem is that ~CHtmlEditCtrl is defined as protected. So you will have to inherite a class from CHtmlEditCtrl in order to use it. Next problem is that even when you do that you still get a link error about the destructor. Good luck AliR. "goodidea" <qycx123@gmail.co...

Question mark on Excel 2008 in Dock
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I get a &quot;question mark&quot; when I try to open Excel 2008 for Mac. Checked forlder. Excel appears to be &quot;missing&quot; for no apparent reason. PPT, Word etc still in applications folder. Tried to re-install but received error message &quot;newer version already installed&quot;. Use Spotlight to Find it. You are looking for the file name "Microsoft Excel.app" Umm... Assuming it's not in the trash? You have checked? Cheers On 21/05/10 12:17 AM, in art...

GPResult Question
Earlier this year, we upgraded our DC's and forest to 2008 (from '03). Recently, when I ran a "gpresult" against a machine I noticed that the Domain Type said "Windows 2000". Is this a fluke or did something go wrong with our domain upgrade? Thanks, Phil Howdie! Am 07.06.2010 18:56, schrieb Phil R.: > Earlier this year, we upgraded our DC's and forest to 2008 (from '03). > Recently, when I ran a "gpresult" against a machine I noticed that the Domain > Type said "Windows 2000". Is this a fluke or did something go...

Client-Side Lookup Question
Hello, We have a routine that runs when certain attributes on the order are filled in. So when the attributes are filled in and the users press the save button a message pops up confirming that they want to run this routine. One of the citeria for running the routine is that the opportunity that the order is associated to must be closed. Right now there is no checking for this. Is there a way through jscript that when they try to run the routine it will first go out and check if the associated opportunity is closed. If it is still open it pops up a message saying they must close ...

Million Dollar Question
I am using Excel 2003. With Excel open, you can click 'File', 'Send To' Then Send To Mail Recipient Etc..... The Million Dollar question is ......... How do I add to the Send To List for Excel (I know this is different than windows Send To) Thanks in Advance, Keith Ron De Bruin has some nice techniques here http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Keith Kowalski" <keith@rdfs.com> wrote in message news:e0HNcOCkEHA.3664@TK2MSF...

TNEF question
I am capturing SMTP messages containing Microsoft TNEF mail.dat attachment. Is it possible to convert this file back into a format which an Outlook client can view (MAPI/MSG, etc). thanks scottm There's a program here that converts the TNEF attachments back into their content: http://www.fentun.com/ Not sure if it's what you're looking for but it may help "Scott McFadden" <nospam.smcfadden@criticaltech.com> wrote in message news:%23zC2kEGpFHA.736@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I am capturing SMTP messages containing Microsoft TNEF mail.dat > attachment. I...

MX Record question #4
We currently use ISP for pop mail and would like to get Exchange in-house. Our domain is XYZ.com. If we get Exchange and test it for 5-10 people, we will make Exchange the main MX (higher priority) and then ISPs MX as secondary (temporarily until everyone is on Exchange). Question: --------- I have 5 users on Exchange (main / primary MX record), and then 5 users on ISPs ( secondary MX). since our Exchange is higher priority, will the mail destined for User X which IS STILL on ISP mail server - will the mail system work where User X was not found in Exchange therefore it will go to se...

Customization question
If I customize a form in MS CRM and then export the changes with the deployment manager. Then I import the changes into another system. Will all the forms and customizations on the CRM-server i import om be overwriten? Yes. Deployment Manager generates a single XML file with all customization changes, there is no way to single out any particular change or entity. If it is really necessary, you may want to try exporting the config for your target system and edit the XML file with the bits you want from the XML file of your source system. This will be painful, as changes tend to be in more t...

how do i get answer is 1 from CELL("color",sth) function?
I want to use the CELL function like that way, but even i applied many type of color to the source cell, the return value still 0 . So who can help me to format a cell so that the result of CELL("color",sth)=1 Thanks, T. Thinh "T.Thinh" <T.Thinh@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:B21A1035-36D5-458B-AC9E-BDBA25756CA8@microsoft.com... >I want to use the CELL function like that way, but even i applied many type > of color to the source cell, the return value still 0 . So who can help me > to > format a cell so that the result of CEL...

tHANK yOU
bY __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3948 (20090319) __________ The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. http://www.eset.com Spam! mohammad wrote: > bY > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3948 (20090319) __________ > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. > > http://www.eset.com Stop spamming the newsgroups with your personal choice for an antivirus program. The text appended to your post makes you appear an id...

Average IF, AND formula question
I'd like to average a column depending on two other column criteria: I want the average of column H if criteria in M and C are met =AVERAGE(IF(AND(M18:M11000<>0%,C18:C11000="R"),H18:H11000)) Array entry results in 0. Where is my error? Thanks In article <hnwaxman-77B81F.08534325042010@news.microsoft.com>, Harvey Waxman <hnwaxman@SgPmAaMil.com> wrote: > I'd like to average a column depending on two other column criteria: > > I want the average of column H if criteria in M and C are met > =AVERAGE(IF(AND(M18:M11000<>0%...

Publisher 2007 Question
In Publisher 2003, I could create and print multiple copies of a 4 up postcard. I finally figured out how to get them 4 up, but now I am having to print them one at a time. I print 700 per month - or did to use in a mialing program. This is a very big problem for me. If I try to change the number of copies in the print command box, it changes the number of copies on the page. Please help. I feel like I have wasted my money buying Microsoft Office Suite 2007. I have found using one of the Avery US Letter postcard templates will cause less grief than trying to use a Publisher page ...

Subtract one time from another and get answer in minutes
Does anyone know how to subtract two times from each other and get the answer in the number of minutes? Hi Try =(A2-A1)*24*60 due to there being 24 hours in a day and 60 minutes in an hour. -- Andy. "Zoombini" <Zoombini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8368C7E-E2F8-47CF-A52A-E27D90ACD71B@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to subtract two times from each other and get the > answer > in the number of minutes? Hi Zoombini, > Does anyone know how to subtract two times from each other and get the answer > in the number of minutes? ...

Thank You
Thanks to all who have helped me over the years with Win98, XP, and now 7. Much appreciated. And, I hope that I assisted via a few of my posts. Microsoft forums are a step backward compared to this means of communication, in my humble opinion. ciao shellyf wrote: > Microsoft forums are a step backward compared to this means of > communication, in my humble opinion. Did you even ask your NSP (EasyNews) if they will be dropping the microsoft.* newsgroups? They probably arent. Giganews isn't dropping the microsoft.* newsgroups. Google Groups probably won't, eith...