Tablet PC output not working.

UE =3D Ultraedit
I've already contacted UE on this problem, their response, they don't =
have a
way to use the tablet PC output.

I'd always figured the PC output was pretty much just cut & paste.

Using my wacom 12wx the other day, I ran across a web link I wanted to =
visit
later when I got online. To save the link, I wanted to write into a =
desktop
note. I fired up UE, no tablet PC input panel. I tapped the icon in the =
task
bar and got the tablet PC input to write in.

After typing the url into the tablet input, I hit the enter on the =
floating
keyboard. The enter C/R was all that got sent to UE. No text. I wound up =
having
to use the main keyboard to type into UE.

Is there some setting in the tablet PC to make it paste into UE ?
I was looking for a 'COPY' but that didn't exist either.

It seems to be one of those 'you can't get there from here' situations.
0
keepout

VBA code does not work when file open directly in browser
Hi, We are having one Excel file which contain macros. The user has two options to download this report output file, they can download and save to harddisk OR open report into browser directly by using Open command. On the sheet, we gave sort order functionality. The sort order code work correct when user used Download and Save option. However when user used open command to open report directly into browser, report open correct but sort order code not work. The line where i m getting error is given below sSheetName = ActiveSheet.Name Also i m attaching complete code below: Please provide ...

Works / Excel
I am having trouble changing files from works 4.5 to excel 2002. any comment welcome. Generally you would normally open the file in WORKS and then save it down as a file that Excel can read. .xlr is a native Excel format, or .txt, .csv, dbaseIV are all formats it can read. You can also find a converter here if you don't have WORKS. http://www.rl-software.com/indexjs.htm?/converter/wkscnvxls_e.htm Text from the website above:- Microsoft does not provide an import Excel filter for Works-WKS files later than version 2. (for Works-WPD and Word they do). There is no standard way to conv...

Dell Streak simple Review: enjoy DVD/Video easily with Android phone and tablet
Now that everything online has been integrated so heavily, you pretty much just need to have everything in one device and you?re set. With Android, not only will you be able to take a reasonably high-resolution photo on your Android phone, you?ll also be able to edit it, and then upload it to Flickr, Facebook, or whatever social network takes your fancy. It is very convenient and simple. [img]http://nidesoft.com/forum/mobile/android-mobile.jpg[/img] Recently, Dell is set to release the Streak, a device that falls somewhere between a tablet and a smartphone. Dell says the Streak, which ships ...

retrieving unsaved work
Can someone out there pleeeese help me! My computer was turned off before saving quite a big job on Publisher 98, is there any way of retrieving my lost work. Many Thanks Maureen If the work hadn't been saved it was in memory, RAM. RAM needs electricity to hold data. When the computer was turned off, the electricity was no longer present in the RAM..... All data went up in cyber smoke. It's gone. The only place the "work" is now is in human memory. -- Don Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America! "Maureen Birss" <maureenbirss...

No formulas Work
For some reason none of hte formula in a spreadsheet are working. The spreadsheet is on a netowrk and when others open it, the formulas work. When I open the spreadsheet on a simple addition formula I get the #value appearing in the cell. Is there a setting in excel that I need to change. On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:04:36 -0700, BG Mark wrote: > > For some reason none of hte formula in a spreadsheet are working. The > spreadsheet is on a netowrk and when others open it, the formulas work. When > I open the spreadsheet on a simple addition formula I get the #value &g...

PC Charge user setup and RMS
I've setup PC Charge and credit cards work fine within the program, but no dice in RMS. I've spoken to tech support from PC Charge (who blames our RMS setup) and we opened a ticket with MS customersource tech support (who claim that something is wrong with our PC Charge setup). We've checked over all of the EDC settings in both Store Manager and Administrator and everything is set up correctly. The MS tech seemed to think that the way that users were set up in our copy of PC Charge was odd and could be causing the problem. What happens in RMS is after sliding a card through the m...

Outlook 2003 & Pocket PC voice
I run a pocket pc IPAQ 3950. Outlook 2003 was just installed on my computer. I have lost some NOTES functionality. If I make a recording on PPC it should show up as a recording in NOTES in Outlook. It does not. All I see is a envelope icon. I had this problem before with 2002 but I can't remember the solution, neither could I find anything on the net, so as always, any help is appreciated. RD RD <Dosvader2061 AT hotmail.com> wrote: > I run a pocket pc IPAQ 3950. Outlook 2003 was just installed on my > computer. I have lost some NOTES functionality. If I make a record...

Counting dates in multiple work sheets and work books
I have 12 workbooks that divide up each of our branches with work sheets for each employee. What I want to do is count training session completion dates by month and year and have them all added up on my Summary Work Book so that I can make graphs that have years year divided up per month. Thanks Kevin ...

Server/Client Side Rules Not Working?
Hello all, We have an Exchange Server v5.5 build 2653.23 SP4 running on a Windows 2000 SP4 machine. Whenever ANY one of our Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003 clients tries to create a rule it ALWAYS defaults to client-side, and never actually executes. There are no errors logged in the Applications event log on the server or client. Here is some additional info you may find useful: 1. The Exchange server resides in domain:CDS 2. Users logon to domain:NT (2-way trust established with doamin:CDS), their primary account is listed in ExchAdmin as NT/Username. 3. When users logon to do...

Code causing the undo and redo buttons not to work
When I disable this code the undo/redo buttons work. Why? Can it be changed? Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Application.EnableEvents = False On Error GoTo ws_exit If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("a:i")) Is Nothing Then Target(1).Value = UCase(Target(1).Value) End If Range("G2").Value = Date ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub Richard, If VBA code makes any change to a worksheet, the Undo buffer is cleared. This is just the way Excel is designed. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel...

Tablet PC
I'm thinking of buying a tablet pc to replace my laptop. I use MS Money Daily. Anyone have experience using Money (any version but I have 2004 Small Business) on a tablet pc? Anyone using Money in Terminal Services should be able to respond. Isn't that the underlying system? It's probably not really common, but I've seen it discussed here. Or do apps on a Tablet PC run on the Tablet itself? "RTAY" <afeith@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HKadnfiG5p8ksJ3fRVn-3A@comcast.com... > I'm thinking of buying a tablet pc to replace my laptop. I use MS M...

Pocket PC and CRM outlook Client
I have a new Pocket PC and have issues when trying to synch completed CRM tasks through the PPC. (For example: a task is created in CRM, SYnched to the PPC. Once I complete the task using my PPC the information will not resolve back to my Outlook CRM Client.I receive "error 80004004" - I have already installed the download to fix this error) Normally created tasks work normally. Has anyone seen this issue? What can I do to fix it. -- Don May ...

Exchange System Manager
On my exchange server I'm not able to verify any message passed (outgoing / ingoing) Just any research give back that the server is not reachable. Actually exchange is working properly just the verification center isnt I got back c1032751 error You mean, Message Tracking Center, right? Is message tracking enabled? You can to this by right-clicking the server in ESM and enabling this feature within the General tab. Chris "Giovanni" <Giovanni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3153C6B-F1C1-4BB2-A088-2C80A126405C@microsoft.com... > On my exchange serv...

formula works when referring to one cell but not to another
I'm sure there is a simple explanation but I can't come up with it. The following is the formula I am using: =IF(OR(X2="roll not cut",X2="cut not roll"),"OK to process", " ") Basically, I am using this with a spreadsheet I receive from another user. I am just trying to automatically mark anything that says 'roll not cut' or 'cut not roll' as 'OK to process' leaving any other comments showing as a blank (to be researched by me later) This formula works fine if I use it to reference another cell that I personally ty...

GP Utility 9 hang my pc
Hi, i had install GP 9 with segment 60-06 on my machine and i wanted to remove it and install it again with segment 66-10 , So i removed Dynamics and TWO before installing Now after it installed ,once i open the GP utilities ,it hang the PC without any reason ,i tries to clean registry many times ,without any effect what shall i do Your answers will be appreciated ...

Accents not keeping from PC to Mac
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello, <br> I am having issues with PC data showing up the same on my MAC. My partner generates a pre sorted data list from the customers original excel file. He has given me the data in a .csv, .dbf, .xls fiel but I'm running into the same problems with all 3 files. All the accents over the spanish names are being transformed into different characters. Just for giggles I tested all 3 Files on a different PC, and both the xls, and csv files were viewed perfect, but the dbf file had the same issues ...

Clicking on embedded links does not work any more
It used to, but quit recently. I've got to copy/paste them into IE. Is there a fix? -- Herb Stein herb@herbstein.com provided they aren't prefixed with BLOCKED::, try resetting the web defaults -IE's tools, options, programs dialog. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing l...

Selecting certain Rows and Copying cells in those rows to new work
I need to look at all the rows in the current worksheet find all the ones with a 'Y' in column"A" for all the ones with 'Y' in Col "A", copy cols 'A' to 'S' to the worksheet (Next) I would really appreciate the help :) thanks Jinx123 ...

Exporting contacts from my work pc to my home pc
I use Outlook 2003. I would like to export my contacts stored on my work pc onto my home pc. Is there a way to do this? Thanks! Create a new pst, copy the data to that. Close the new pst, copy it to your new pc hd, eg My documents folder Open that pst in OL, copy data across, close the pst "MW" <MW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:451B3173-F561-4374-9621-8E4A1C67D7F1@microsoft.com... > I use Outlook 2003. I would like to export my contacts stored on my work pc > onto my home pc. Is there a way to do this? Thanks! MW <MW@discussions.microsoft...

Porting OE, Address Books, and Identities From One PC to Another
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAAFCA.973ECB90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a number of pcs that I'm using on a seasonal basis. Both have = multiple identities, address books, and a number of separate mail = folders in Outlook Express. I need to port them over to a transportable = medium (USB drive, etc) to install them on other pcs. I'm using XP SP3 = on both pcs, with the latest version of OE (6.00.290) within IE 8. I = knew there was a freeware prog...

Vision Help Files not Working
When I open the help files in Visio Profession 2007 I get the Contents but nothing else. The search does not help. Any suggestions? I don't have Visio 2007 here, but don't the help files have to be downloaded ? "Integrated Engineer" wrote: > When I open the help files in Visio Profession 2007 I get the Contents but > nothing else. The search does not help. > > Any suggestions? Have you try to repair your installation reinstalling visio ? Enjoy with visio "Integrated Engineer" <Integrated Engineer@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dan...

Excel 2000 file won't open on Windows 2000 PC's
I have a problem with a large (35 Mb) Excel spreadsheet that refuses t open on my users Windows 2000 PC's. All the PC's are running Offic 2000 SP3, but the file will only open on PC's running Windows XP. have recreated users local profiles, which has not fixed the problem and also copied the file from the network share to the local PC's. Whe opening the file, Excel says "Ready" in the bottom left hand corner o the screen, but the file is not listed in the "recently accessed" lis and the Excel window is blank -- carlos7 ------------------------------------...

How do I get Solver to work
I tried to use 'Guidelines for designing a model to find values with Solver', to experiment with the model, but Solver returned the same values as original $10,000 per quarter for Advertising. Target cell is $F$7, Constrained cell is $F$5 = $40000, Adjustable cells are $B$5:$E$5. What am I doing wrong? Graeme - The first thing I would check to debug the model is to verify that the target cell value (and the constraint formula cell value) changes when you manually enter various values into the changing cells. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com "Graeme" <Graeme@dis...

New PC old hard drive w/ Outlook 98
My girlfriend has a new machine, the old one died. I would like to help her get her old e-mails and various outlook settings to the new machine. I got the address book, she was using the Windows book. But I am having a little problem with the rest. I would guess she was using Outlook 98 or OE. I have the old drive data copied over to the new drive. Anyone want to suggest a plan? -- Joseph E. Meehan 26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math If she was using the Windows Address Book, she was not using Outlook. Outlook and OE are completely different programs. You need to at leas...

Tablet PC problems and CRM
Hi, A client of ours has two tablet pc's and a bunch of desktop's and laptop's. All are working fine but the two tablet's are having an issue holding onto the Com Add-in. Each time they log off or re-boot it is dropping the Com Add-in. Is there any known issues with the tablets and CRM? Has anyone else had issues with tablet pc's? Any help appreciated. Thanks, Nathan Hi Nathan Sorry I dont have an answer for you but I'm sure this is not a TabletPC problem - I've been using CRM 1.2 on TabletPC for last 18 months with no particualr probs at all so it must be...