Remote Desktop connection between 2 vista.

hello

Im connecting with remote desktop from one pc to another using win vista
using the administrator account. When the login establish, the other machine
logging out. is there any way to stay online the remote so the monitor stay
active?

thanks

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 05:05:01 -0800, bill
<bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>hello
>
>Im connecting with remote desktop from one pc to another using win vista
>using the administrator account. When the login establish, the other machine
>logging out. is there any way to stay online the remote so the monitor stay
>active?
>
>thanks

TeamViewer is a better freeware program .
0
Jim

Send/Receive Dialog Box #2
Does anyone know how to get the Send/Receive Dialog Box to stop popping up during send/receive. Box to hide Dialog Box has been checked. This is very annoying... You did not post your Outlook version. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Gra t" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b3f901c44fec$ae206010$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to get the Send/Receive Dialog Box > to stop popping up during send/receive. Box to hide > Dialog Box has been checked. This is very annoying... Outlook 2002 >-----Original Message----- >Yo...

Frequent ExchSrvr restarts needed for remote users
Hello all – I have a mob of disenchanted users about to lynch me because of a problem that I cannot get to the bottom of. I recently migrated Exchange 5.5 to 2K3, consolidating three sites in the process. Now we have one Exchange Server at headquarters that hosts all mailboxes and public folders. The problem is with the users at the remote sites. Approximately every three business days, I have to restart the Exch Srvr, because over the space of a few hours, many users at the remotes sites are unable to connect to it. (“Trying to connect..” in the Outlook status bar). Only a resta...

Connecting multiple IF statements into one formula
I am trying to create a formula using multiple IF statements. Individually they all work but I don't know how to connect them in into one formula. Basically, 4 possible date ranges that would each produce a different text value. Any suggestions? =IF(AND(I1>=DATEVALUE("1-Jan"),I1<=DATEVALUE("31-Mar")),"Spring Assortment")*IF(AND(I1>=DATEVALUE("1-Apr"),I1<=DATEVALUE("30-Jun")),"Summer Assortment")*IF(AND(I1>=DATEVALUE("1-Jul"),I1<=DATEVALUE("30-Sep")),"Fall Assortment"...

Compacting remotely?
Hello All I have an access97 backend mdb, which I would like to compact/repair automatically overnight. Is it possible to leave a separate mdb open that would open the backend mdb, compact it, then close it again? I'm sure this can be done because I think I've read something about it somewhere: but I can't remember how - or where! Hope someone can help. Thanks Leslie Isaacs well you could schedule it with windows. take a look at Albert Kallal's solution here: http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/BatchJobs/Index.html change the code to compact the database... -- M...

data consolidation #2
I am using Excel 2003 to run a Workbook for doing the running statistics for a Darts Association. I use Data Consolidation in a Macro to update the Workbook after entering all of the data for a round. My problem arose with the ladder when two teams had a draw, normally there is 2 points given for a win and this works fine but for a draw there is only 1 point given and the consolidation will not sum the one point. I tried using data consolidate without the macro and it still would not do it. In another part of the ladder data is consolidated to sum the number of games played, this data i...

Graph where source data has different dates #2
I'm trying to do a comparision line graph with two series of data. The are both tracked by date with the same range (from April 2008 to April 2009). However one series has data monthly and the other has data weekly. When I try to combine on a graph the dates just don't line up. Is it possible to have these line up correctly. I've tried formatting the axis to days instead of months but it appears to only line up data points. So for the data reported monthly, it is graphed across the first 12 days. Hopefully that makes sense. If not, just let me know & I'll try t...

Cannot view downloaded transactions #2
I have used Money successfully for years but just recently have had problems viewing downloaded transactions. Any ideas??? I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it. That did not solve the problem apparently because the problem lies in the details of my file. I did run into a file that would not download due "to an error with your program" (Money). I had downloaded from this site many times before. It seems that this current problem has started since that day. I get the notice that my download was successful and it tells me how many items to review. I JUST CAN&#...

Positioning Dialog To Desktop
Using VC++, I have a dialog-based app. I want to put the window in the lower right corner of a desktop. It seems I can't override the positioin of the window set in the resource editor (where the window coordinates are set). How can I override this initial window position to put it in the corner? I've found how to get a pointer to the desktop, its width and height, but using that to position the window in OnPaint didn't work. Also SetPosition in the App InitInstance doesn't work. The coordinates to my dialog are sitting in a resource file, so how can I program to change t...

internet addresses #2
Does anyone know what table in SQL that e-mail addresses for vendors are stored in? Thanks. Glen, Execute the following query against your company database: select * from SY01200 where Master_Type = 'VEN' You will need to link to the PM00200 by Master_ID. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Glenn" wrote: > Does anyone know what table in SQL that e-mail addresses for vendors are > stored in? > > Thanks. > > > ...

1. Automatic Bill Payments. 2. PocketPC
I downloaded the trial version of Money 2005 Deluxe. 1. I am trying to set up a schedule of my bills, but I do NOT want them to be paid automatically. I want to physically make the payment. When I added a bill pay to the calendar, it looked like it would be automatic. Is it? If so, how do I change it so that it is only a schedule with reminders, not actual debits to my account? I am not subscribed to MSN Bill Pay, but can't tell if it will access my checking account. 2. I downloaded Money 2005 for my pocket PC. If I add transactions to my PDA during the day and try to syn...

Charts from pivot table #2
I've got 4 distinct sets of data in a pivot table (e.g., costs, sales, products, inquiries) that I'd like to display in 4 separate charts and then be able to select a different grouping from the 1 pivot table. If I put all the fields in 1 pivot table, the chart tries to display all the data types which can't be put in 1 chart due to the different units for each set of data. If I create 4 separate tables for each type of data, the charts work great, but now to change a selection, I have to go to 4 different pivot tables. Any ideas ? You can make regular charts from a pivo...

Lunch the application after login page and before desktop !!!
Hi, Is there any way to lunch the application after login page and before desktop? I know one way to add the entry in Runoncekey. I want this application to run every time the user log in. Couple of problem with Runoncekey.... 1. This key is meant to use just for one time application 2. User can use cntr+alt+del and cancel the application. I want this application to stay there till user hits "OK" and then show the desktop. There shouldn't be another way for him to skip this application. Can anybody help? Thanks Trupti Not possible. The only way you can do it is by cha...

Remote Active Sync
Hello, I just upgraded to Exchange 2003 Server and I have no idea how to setup Mobile Access. I would like to sync my pocket pc remotely. Does anyone know where I can get step by step instructions on how to do this? Thanks, Jose ...

Importing CSV FIles #2
Does anyone know if there is a way to force Excel to expand columns to the maximun width needed when opening a .CSV file? I am looking to minimize user input. CSV is a text format. When u import txt. file, first "save as" Excel format. After that open the workbook again(now in excel format). Go to "data" menu use "text to columns" tab. Yr data would be converted to columns. >-----Original Message----- >CSV is a text format. When u import txt. file, first "save as" Excel format. After that open the workbook again(now in excel format). Go to ...

Help me please! #2
I use the function named EndDialog(IDABORT) to close the dialog on Windows2000(Server+sp3). It is successful. But, it occurs exception on Windows2003(Clean). I don't know why occurs exception and how to resolve the question. Help me please! Give me more help please! Thanks! ...

Crystal Enterprise 9 with CRM 1.2 ERROR
Test environment, I have uninstalled CRM and reinstalled on a new 2003 test server. DC 2003 server, Exchange 2003, and SQL 2000 remained on the original servers. Everything was working OK I just wanted to deploy a 3 server scenario. Now everything works except Crystal Reports. I get the following error: Unable to access crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to log into crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to communicate with crystallogon.csp I have tried KB297989 but that did not help. ...

Double Sided Printing #2
I create the bulletins for my church and just started using publisher. I created this has a greeting card and print front and back since we purchase bulletins that alread have something printed on the front page. Sometimes my printer will pull two pages at once. When I try to print the page that was pulled in again, it does not print on the page as it should. If I ask it to print page 4, it prints on page one. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so can you give me some tips? Thanks!! What version Publisher are you using? Why not set it up as a booklet? Leave page one ...

Excel Formula Issue #2
I'm working on a AHT (average handle time) tracking sheet for a cal center. When calculating the average time however, I'm having a littl difficulty. I need to perform this caculation for rows 5-47. =((B5*D5)+(C5*E5))/SUM(B5:B48) I need to add the results of ((B5*D5)+(C5*E5)) ((B6*D6)+(C6*E6))...... and so on right to ((B47*D47)+(C47*E47)) an then divide by the sum of b5:b48 to give me an accurate average. Th average function will not work in this situation due to the varie number of calls being taken each day (b5) by each agent. If I take th average of each day's score, day...

Remoting
Can I launch with some api an application in a remote pc that is connected to the same lan? If the answer is positive, can I supply also parameters? Regards Mark Overall, the simple answer is "no". In fact, if you can do this, there is a security hole in your network large enough to drive a freight train through. Sideways. However, you can create secure techniques that can allow this; creating the security is a topic well beyond the scope we can discuss here, but what you have to do is create some kind of server process that launches the program with appropriate security cred...

Cannot install vista home premium service pack 1 32bit
I continually get the same error code and have follwed every help file provided by microsoft for this. i checked the version i had, the prereqs updates and they are there. this is a laptop toshiba vista home premium without the beta version listed. i need help to installthis. i do not have norton as some do on here. i have mcafee security center. i have tried windows update and it starts to install then stops 1/3 of the way and says unknown error occured. i have removed the items windows said to remove and followed every help file step. what about standalone? jewjewrock wrote ...

Modal on Modeless #2
I have created several modeless forms for my app, all with the desktop set as parent by using dlg.create(IDD_DLG,GetDesktopWindow()). I did this because I want the user to be able to have each window open, only allow one instance of each window, and allow the user to switch between windows and the main form easily by using taskbar icons. I would like to have a button on one of these modeless windows that will pop up a modal window, that is only modal to that modeless window, so that they can not go back without closing the modal window, though they can still go to any of the other modeless...

Can someone help me??? Try #2
Let me start off by saying that I am no where near an excel expert so please bear with me. I have a schedule for my employees which is attatched to this post as an html file. They are contained in three different sheets within a workbook. Each sheet has its own formulas and such but I have excluded them and also condensed them down to save repitition. The 3 scheduling sheets are named Servers, Hostess, and BarBus I also have/want 7 other sheets named Mon thru Sun and a template is attatched as an html file as well. What I need to get working is the Mon thru Sun sheets to automatically pu...

Remote Office VPN Internet Access
Hi Have Remote Office (RO) PCs connected to Main Office (MO) (SBS 2003) via h/w router Site to Site VPN, on ADSL. Is it possible to route Internet traffic via the local router rather than using the SBS 2003 box for DNS. Objective is to reduce data traffic on the VPN. I am going to add 2nd ADSL line to split off and soley route the VoIP traffic usinng a static route. Or alternatively use a router with VPN trunking with QoS. However, if Internet traffic was kept 'local', the VPN would have more bandwidth for VoIP/files. -- Many Thanks Drew In article <6...

Outlook Express disconnects internet connection.
Any one help please. When I start OE it automatically disconnects my dial-up DSL connection! Tried all of the fixes in Knowledge Base but no luck yet.IE6 does not do this when I open that so whats up? Cheers. Steve B <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Any one help please. > When I start OE it automatically disconnects my dial-up > DSL connection! Tried all of the fixes in Knowledge Base > but no luck yet.IE6 does not do this when I open that so > whats up? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Export troubles #2
I am currently trying to get the following fields to export from the Task items into an Excel spreadsheet or even a .csv for that matter Subject, % Complete, Created Date, Due Date, Date Completed, Owner, Requested by I can get 4 of the 7 fields to export, but am unable to export the others. I have defined them in my views so they are visible. When I try to define custom mappings, I am unable to see 'Owner, Requested by, Created Date' fields in order to map them. I have tried following the KB#236903 with no success and I am unable to find the field names on the list provided in KB...