Re: unwanted pictures

64, not 54

Anyway, never be concerned with it.  It's normal.
0
Stan

"Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in
message news:efZ2Kq0iKHA.2184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

> 64, not 54
>
> Anyway, never be concerned with it.  It's normal.

Are you correcting your IQ?  You believe your IQ is 64 and not 54?

0
Spanky

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Item Picture On Html Status Bar RMS 1.2/1.3

Re-install Outlook 2002

why won't my clipart pictures show up in the task pane
My clipart task pane has suddenly stopped showing pictures in the task pane. Instead it shows a piece of paper with a music note on it and the letters dglxasset underneath it You need to clear your cache. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/customizing/clearcache.mspx -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Michelle Hal" <Michelle Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC142D83-ADFC-4DC2-B204-87A7D0EE0374@microsoft.com... > My clipart task pane has suddenly stopped sh...

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Re: exmerge error

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Re:

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Wrapping text around pictures in MS Publisher 2003.
I knew exactly how to do this in Publisher 2000 but 2003 defaets me completely. I've seen all the previous postings on this and the answers given. Is there a fix for this on MS update pages? -- Peter J Aldersley (aka bubbles) BEDWORTH England If you have a border on your publication, send it to the back and then apply your wraps. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "bubbles" <bubbles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98FC4EDC-24CC-432E-8CD6-D7DD8CC37B70@microsoft.com... >I knew e...

Error when tryin to insert a picture from file
Hi All, could someone please shed some light on this? I have an XP pro SP2 PC with Office 2003 with SP1. When I am designing a brochure in publisher and trying to insert a picture from file I get an error and publisher exits, losing any changes, the error message is that publisher has caused an error and "we are very sorry for the inconvenience, etc. etc." tell Microsoft about this problem, doesn't do absolutely anything (good help that is), can't find anything on the Microsoft site either. Some help would be appreciated, by the way I have an AMD Athlon 2400 with ...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox
I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one. any idea? thanks Henry "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%237hESO3PFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Either you haven't completed the process of granting permission...

Re: How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control
"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:... > Thanks > "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ� > news:snPYb.436$1V5.123111568@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com... > > ((CListCtrl > > *)GetDlgItem(IDC_MYLIST))->GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > or if you have variable for your list > > m_MyList.GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > that will set how long it stays up after it is displayed. > > > > Change TTDT_AUTOPOP with TTDT_INITIAL to change the...

e-mail picture downloads
How do I determine which program to use in opening picture file received in e-mail hargold <hargold@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I determine which program to use in opening picture file > received in e-mail Control Panel>Folder Options>File Types or Control Panel>Appearance and Themes>Folder Options>File Types. -- Brian Tillman ...

Indention around a picture
In Publisher 2003, when I place a photo that happens to have paragraphs around it, something bad happens to the indentions. If I align the photo to the left margin, text will flow to the right of the picture. But whenever a new paragraph begins, instead of indenting the first line by 0.25", it is aligned to the photo. In other words, the text is all left justified. The text came from Word. It has paragraph formatting of justified, first line indent, 0.25". Nothing I change seems to logically alter the indention of the paragraph. I guess I could use an old-fashioned tab, but ...

RE RE: XP Install
Thank you for the information. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > Thank you for the information. Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started? It certainly looks like it right now: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/ That is your original posting - as archived. As of right now (could be I need to wait for it ...

picture filename
I am trying to figure out how to put a different picture in a receipt template. This a banner type jpg file. Where do I declare the location of the file? (i.e. R:\Store Operations\Pictures\picturename.jpg) In the variable declarations: <SET name="LogoFilename" custom="true" description="Logo Filename" type="String"> </SET> In the body: <PICTURE> <TOP> PaperHeight - MarginBottom - FooterHeight </TOP> <LEFT> MarginLeft </LEFT> <WIDTH> PageWidth * 1.0 </WIDTH> <...

Re: Re: List View question
Thanks a lot for that. But I am asking after multiselect handling in a listVIEW not a listBOX. The method you describe is not available for listviews. regards, Jos --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- If you use checkboxes in front of the rows you could use something like this: Dim li As ListItem For Each li In Me.yourlistviewname.ListItems If li.Checked Then --do something with-- (li) End If Next where the name of the listview has to be r...