page_fault_in_nonpaged_area on vista

Hp lap top, had my first bsod. had not changed anything in 6 days just
surfing web. It was slow, and rebooted. bsod.
I am in safe mode with network now, if i load into reg vista, it bsod.
Here is what I have tried so far. not in any real order

Restore to last up date 5/7 Failed
restore to 5/4 failed,
Restore to day before I added antivirus software 4/29 failed
Ran spybot, safe mode
Ran cc cleaner safe mode
Ran chkdsk c:/r
8 bad sectors.
Finally here. This is my work cpu, and i need to get the invoicing out.
I have it backed up. I can access it through here. I will say this
larger font and funky screen are easier on my eyes. Lend me what aid you
can and it will be greatly appriciated.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
BCP2: 0000000000000001
BCP3: FFFFF8000238D9D4
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

|Filename: Minidump.zip                                             |
|Download: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19395|

Grouse
0
Grouse

VISTA
When I go to save my excel 2007 worksheet which is running in compatibility mode because I have VISTA I get DOCUMENT NOT SAVED can anybody help? Thank you -- Paula Paula, Your Excel 2007 is not running in compatibility mode because of Vista. Compatibility mode means you have opens a old Excel file made with a version that pre-dates XL 2007 Form the Start menu open Excel. It will open with a blank XL 2007 workbook Add some data and Save Tell us what happens best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "PaulaC" <P...

Vista not starting
Hi! My Dell Dimension/Vista Home Premium SPlatest has been running reasonably troublefree for thre years. Last week, the machine would come up to the 'Micrsosft Corporation' progress bar and progress away to glory. Sometimes a restart would work, sometimes not. The third time it happened, I found it wouldnt start even after three restarts It started on safe mode. I went back to normal mode and (I think) it did not start. Or maybe it ddid. I chanced to look at Event Viewer ( people should make it a practice to do so in the event of unexpected situations) and found a DHCP f...

how to install php on vista
I try to install php on window vista by running window installer from php.net. But in Configure IIS, I can not find add new extension (.php) in IIS manager. Also there is no php5isapi.dll in php folder. I try to run test.php on localhost, it gives error message "The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration." Need help to solve this problem. Thanks. On 09 Apr 2010, =?Utf-8?B?eW9yaw==?= <york@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windows.vista.general: > I try to install php on window vista by running wind...

Microsoft RMS POS 2.0 & Vista Home Premium
We just purchased a new PC with Vista Home Premium, and we plan on buying Microsoft RMS POS 2.0. Will version 2.0 of RMS POS run on Vista Home Premium? Thanks, Tom While RMS does on on Vista very well, in my opinion but you will want to make sure that all of addional POS hardware will work with Vista as well i.e. scanners, printers. etc... I know that the TPI plug-in from Mercury is not compatible with Vista and neither are the Mini MIRC check readers from Magtek. Having the ability to process checks is not as critical as it once was, as alot of retailers will no longer accept check...

Windows Vista and 2 Gb RAM?
Hi, Some people on the XP Discussion told me that Widows Vista only really runs well if it has 2Gb RAM. I know that the Upgrade advisor states a lot less, and that the Minimum system requirements is less also. Is this 2Gb need/want true, in what cases, and why? Is it just that Vista runs much smoother on 2 GB RAM? Thank you. Brian Having 2gig of RAM is a lot better than having 1 GIG or even 512MB. Go for it and you will not regret it -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...

Favorite feature about Vista
The favorite feature about Vista on my opinion is the Aero that it has. It creates a more visual look on the window and makes the graphics look better. I sent a message to Laredo Community College and I CCed Alejandra, so I hope Alejandra gets the message that this is not email. "Alejandra Contreras" <i1405104@cisnet.laredo.edu> wrote in message news:uY2t40AsKHA.4284@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > The favorite feature about Vista on my opinion is the Aero that it has. > It creates a more visual look on the window and makes the graphics look > better....

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area on vista
Hp lap top, had my first bsod. had not changed anything in 6 days just surfing web. It was slow, and rebooted. bsod. I am in safe mode with network now, if i load into reg vista, it bsod. Here is what I have tried so far. not in any real order Restore to last up date 5/7 Failed restore to 5/4 failed, Restore to day before I added antivirus software 4/29 failed Ran spybot, safe mode Ran cc cleaner safe mode Ran chkdsk c:/r 8 bad sectors. Finally here. This is my work cpu, and i need to get the invoicing out. I have it backed up. I can access it through here. I will say this l...

Outlook 2003 crashes and restarts in Vista
Hi all! I'm hoping to get some help from all of you! After my laptop installed some updates it started to crash Outlook whenever I'm writing an email. I have re-installed Outlook and even uninstalled some of the updates I thought would be conflictive, however it still happens. Here's the error I'm getting: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 11.0.8312.0 Application Timestamp: 4a403990 Fault Module Name: OUTLLIB.dll Fault Module Version: 11.0.8313.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4a793...

Installing an "Startup on Login" App on Vista or Windows 7?
To install a .NET app on XP so that it launches when the user logs in, all you had to do was add a folder named Startup to the User's Programs Menu object the Setup project's file system, and create a shortcut in that folder that runs the app's primary output. This does not seem to work with Vista or Windows 7, apparently due to the different location on the disk for the Start menu folder tree. What's the trick to get this to work on either XP, Vista or Windows 7? ...

MSAccess2003 and Vista
I am running an access 2003 application as a Client Server, with the front end on users PCs and the _be on the server. Until now all pcs have been using WindowsXP. A new HP laptop has been purchased with Vista. I had difficulty initially running the application and relinking the _fe to the _be on the server -which is normally a straight forward operation with an XP machine but was unstable with the Vista machine. Eventually after a few tries I got the link working and the application worked fine for an hour or so but then just fell over. I have done the same thing a number of times but ...

Task Scheduler in Vista to launch a script ?
I would like to use Task Scheduler in Vista to launch a script, IF the laptop changes from A/C power to Battery power. and I want a second task to monitor when the laptop returns from battery to A/C power. I need help, I can not determine what settings to use once I select event as my triggers. Can any one help ? ...

Outlook 2007, Vista and Unread Mail
Unread Mail no longer displays the number of new unread mails; instead, folders with new mails are displayed in bold. But when I click on Unread Mail, I can read the mails that are new. How can I get Unread Mail to display the number of Unread Mails, and the folders containing new emails to NOT be displayed in bold? -- Thanks, John Hi John, What happens if you right click on the Unread Mail folder and click properties? Is the "Show number of Unread Items" radio button selected? -- Benjamin Gay [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confe...

If I get 'access denied' one more time with Vista I am going to go to Linux : I hate Vista, I despise Vista. I absolutely hate Vista!
From a 17 year user of windows. I no longer trust Microsoft and will not buy Windows 7, maybe never. "U S Army Veteran" <someone@gmail.com> wrote in message news:O7Wdnfh2e4m3HYPWnZ2dnUVZ_tWdnZ2d@giganews.com... > From a 17 year user of windows. I no longer trust Microsoft and will not > buy Windows 7, maybe never. Sounds like you are too stupid to use Windows. You are a perfect candidate for that crappy Ubuntu. Get with Alias, he will be happy to get another user. Don't let the screen door hit your ass on the way out On Tue, 08 Dec 2...

Publisher using Vista Home Basic
I am using vista home basic and have installed Office Home & Student plus Publisher 2007. Initially in Publisher I was able to access all options of template but after changing the business logo I can only access flyers and blank pages. I have uninstalled both programs and reinstalled but still have the same problem. Would appreciate feedback. What happens if you delete the logo out of the Business Information, can you access the other templates? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Deidre" <Deidre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF1B7F85-3...

Who is it that Vista thinks is denying access???
I need to look in *my* application data folder, but stupid Vista says "access denied" Not only is it *my* own profile - i am also an administrator Who is it that Vista thinks is denying??? Is this just another Vista cock-up or is there something i'm missing?? If it's named "Application Data", then it's either a left-over from XP or a junction point (which you can't open). Vista uses a new "AppData" folder under your user folder. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "...

Path Name is invalid with Vista upgrade
Almost had a heart attack when I went to close Money 2006 and got a message stating the path name was invalid. The error message occurred when it tried to backup the money file as is the case with the option set to automatically backup. Anyway, to save anyone who will likely experience the same problem when they upgrade from XP to VISTA, the solution was to simply click the SETTINGS button on the backup prompt, then you'll notice that the path to the backup says "Documents and Settings" which is a virtual folder on Vista. Money 2006 does not see this folder but Vista supports it...

I am trying to reload Money 2006 onto a new laptop with Windows Vista. I have tried right clicking to run as administrator and also downloading the MS patch but my pc says that it is not needed. i don't know what else to do. I can't find the PID on the software to contact MS Support. Please help In microsoft.public.money, Geraldine wrote: >I am trying to reload Money 2006 onto a new laptop with Windows Vista. I >have tried right clicking to run as administrator and also downloading the >MS patch but my pc says that it is not needed. i don't know what else to do. ...

Vista
Can I install Money 2006 on Vista? You can try. There have been very few reports one way or the other about whether it works or not. I haven't tried my M07 under Vista just yet. If you try, let us know how it goes. "David Sanders" <news@nospam.sandersweb.net> wrote in message news:eJW5Tyc$GHA.4428@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Can I install Money 2006 on Vista? I was able to install it in Vista RC2 but when I start the application it get to the login screen but doesn't recognize that I'm online. I can login locally and get to the main screen but it hangs w...

Printing in Vista

Shell.UI and vista Unable to determine XP theme error message
I'm opening a .net project that loads Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell.UI in order to make the app inherit the dexterity colors. When I open this project on an XP machine, it works fine. When I open the same project on vista and open the designer, I get the following message : System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to determine XP theme. GetCurrentThemeName returned C:\Windows\resources\themes\Aero \Aero.msstyles for the theme name. at Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell.UI.LibWrapper.GetThemeName() Fair enough, it doesn't understand aero themes. :) Is there an easy workaround or am I stuck having ...

Windows Vista

Script to Run System Backup in Vista
Anybody have a script that will run unattended System Backup (Not Windows Backup/Restore) from command in Task Scheduler? Alternative would be DOS batch file to execute out of Task Scheduler. Thanks Found a link: http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista/902755-solved-how-do-you-run.html "Mike" <mail.MikeWilson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:u5ciGxdrKHA.3536@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Anybody have a script that will run unattended System Backup (Not Windows > Backup/Restore) from command in Task Scheduler? > Alternative would be DOS batch file to e...

Uninstalling PowerShell in Vista Home to upgrade to Vista Ultimate
I have Vista Home on a Dell studio laptop. I have just reinstalled this after a HD replacement. I am trying to upgrade to Vista Ultimate. A Compatibility check during the start of the upgrade says to uninstall Windows PowerShell. I went to the microsoft support site for guidance. I am unable to see PowerShell or its KB in the list of installed updates as the guidance said I should see. Hence, I am unable to select it to uninstall. The list of installed updates only says "Update for Microsoft Windows" or "Hotfix for Microsoft Windows." How can I get it to show ...

CAsyncSocket on vista
We have a Windows service which is a part of our product which uses CAsyncSocket to communicate with another EXE running on the same machine. I have used VC++6.0 to compile the code for the both the service as well as the EXE. The interprocess communication works fine on Win XP, Win2000, and other versions of Windows for the last 5 years. I compiled the programs on Windows Vista using VC++ 6.0. The 'win32 debug' configuration build seems to work fine. However in the 'Win 32 release' configuration build, the socket communcation fails. I ran the service using a debugger, ...