only 34 more days 2 go until the mentally challenged Kevin Panzke finishes this round of Ubuntu 10.04 countdown. Just FYI

Just FYI
0
Kevin

CRM Internet Access #2
Just by opening up port 443 and assigning an Certificate, I can access CRM from outside our Firewall. It gives me a domain login prompt and everything seems to work ok. So, why would I want to use the IFD? Not being an .net programmer I don't understand why - is a web form better for security? If someone can give me a simple explanation I would appreciate it. (btw, I've tried to configure using the IFD and I have about as frustrated as alot of other people seem to be. I think I got arounf the 401 error by SETSPN but I still can't get the signin.aspx to appear) Thanks Glen G...

Rounding #2
Hi All, Need some urgent help please. Thanks in advance. How do I round to the nearest thousnad and nearest=20 million in Excel.=20 =A31,000,000 would show as =A31000k =A31,000,000 would show as =A31m Thanks. Hi for dispaly only use a custom format such as �0,"k" and �0,,"m" for rounding the values use =ROUND(A1,-3) and =ROUND(A1,-6) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:142101c499ad$a70c2740$a501280a@phx.gbl... Hi All, Need some urgent help please. Thanks in advance. How do I round to t...

Clipart #10
When I installed Publisher 2007 it did not download any of the clipart in task pane. When I try to download JPG files from Microsoft site I get this message "Item not collected. Format not supported by Office Clipboard." How do I rectify both problems. -- lindaorinda Download the clip rather than copy. The clip will automatically go into your Organizer. Office 2007 did not ship with much clipart, you have to be online to collect clips. Open the Clip Organizer, Insert, picture, clipart, click Organizer clips... When the Organizer opens, File, Add Clips to Organizer. The Organ...

Problem With Manifest (XP style Look and Feel) #2
hi all, I am new to VC++, can any help me to solve this problem. I created an application using SDI.And i want to work it out in XP platform.So i add a file called Manifest into my Debug folder where my exe is present. After adding that(Manifest) file i built my application.Now most of buttons are black in color..... so what can i do to resolve this problem.Should i add some coding to my application .... if so what code should be added..... Thank you in advance...... Regards, Sridev My guess is that you have something wrong in the manifest file. Here is some info and example...

Combining 2 differnet Money's to one
Hi, I have a small business and am running the "Money 2003 Small Business" and I have on another computer "Money 2004 Deluxe" for my personal. I will be getting the "Money 2006 Small Business" and wanted to know if there's a way to merge all the records into the one program (Money 2006 Bus.), without losing data?? It would just make things so much easier to goto one program for all of my records.... and maintain all of my years worth of data from one program. Thanks to all that reply! Doug In microsoft.public.money, Doug wrote: > >I have...

text box LINK #2
How do you link a text box so that you type a heading one time, but it also appears automatically in another text box within the document? Not sure if link is the correct word? I am using Publisher 2002. Thanks. You cannot. You can also copy and paste the Text Frame many times. You can create a Merge file if you have many to do. "Elena" <Elena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:499CAE09-F0A0-400B-AA03-5302E7F026BB@microsoft.com... > How do you link a text box so that you type a heading one time, but it > also > appears automatically in another ...

Rules #34
When I choose to run a rule wizard from a specific sender and when it asks me "what I want to do with the message" it is already default checked to "stop processing more rules". I leave that checked and in addition I also check the "permenantly delete it" box. By doing this I am assuming that if I ever get another email from that person, it will be deleted and I will never know that I ever go it. Is my assumption correct? How may rules can Outlook 2002 handle? Thanks, Clay ...

Activation Number #2
-----Original Message----- From: "Tom Whalen" Sent: 11/1/2003 4:27:05 PM Subject: Activation Number I recently downloaded Money 2004 and installed it with no problems. I've just installed a new hard drive and for some reason I lost the downloaded file. Someone told me that I could re-download the software for up to 5 times. Can someone email me and let me know the address for the download. thanks, Tom Whalen .. ...

Offline Address Book not updating #2
Hello, Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address >book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. > >We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. Check the Applications Log on the OAB server and make sure the OAB is being generated. There w...

Latest Update 12.2.3 crashes WORD

Outlook 2000 #34
When I click on "Customize Outlook Today" nothing happens. Nothing. Is there a way to fix this so I can customize the page? Thanks OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Oldguy <oldguy.df@comcast.net> asked: | When I click on "Customize Outlook Today" nothing | happens. Nothing....

Average days to pay?
Does the system maintain statistics (or is there a report available) to show the average days a customer takes to pay their invoices? And conversely, is the same information available to show the average days we take to pay our vendors? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I found them...two screens: Vendor Credit Summary & Customer Credit Summary. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 "Bud" wrote: > Does the system maintain statistics (or is there a report available) to show > the av...

Formula for adding Columns #2
Please help ...I'm going mad... How do I enter a formula to add colums together? Thanks in advance Your problem is not clear... pl. provide more information with sample data. If you want to add A1, B1, C1 in D1 then use =A1+B1+C1 in D1 "Gary" wrote: > Please help ...I'm going mad... How do I enter a formula to add colums > together? > > Thanks in advance Do you want to SUM them then add them or just add rows across?, can you explain a little more? Gary;230898 Wrote: > Please help ...I'm going mad... How do I enter a formula to add colums > ...

Rule to delete certain mails after <n> days?
I subscribed to a service that sends me daily status msgs. on a subject. Now - when I was gone for a few days, e.g. after vacations, I find of course several emails from that source in my inbox most of which by then are obsolete and of no interest any more. What I would like to do is define a rule that deletes emails from a certain sender once they are more than, say, 2 days old. Can that somehow be done using Outlook's mail rules? I tried doing that using the rules wizard but found no rule that seemed to fit my bill. Michael No, you can't use rules since they operate on mail when...

hi #2
etelaati dar morede shoma mikhastam. ...

access report 03-29-10
i have a combo box in a form to select 1 of 5 values and i setup list so each selection has a number value ie, 1. table 2.dessert etc. i have check boxes on the report that have to be checked based on the value selected on the form. i have to show all check boxes on the report but only check the box for the value choose in fhe form. i have tried to do conditional statement on the report and check for numeric value and then set check value to true based on that but haven't had any luck. any help greatly appreciated. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice ...

Restoring Backup #2
I had to reinstall Money 2000 after a computer crash. When I follow the restore directions all I do is create Money Icons in "My Documents". No data is ever restored to my Money program. What am I missing? I am not computer literate. In microsoft.public.money, Pat Bowing wrote: >I had to reinstall Money 2000 after a computer crash. When >I follow the restore directions all I do is create Money >Icons in "My Documents". No data is ever restored to my >Money program. What am I missing? I am not computer >literate. How large are the files that these i...

days of the week are incorrect
When entering 2003 dates the day() feature works corrcetly. However for 2004 it shows the wrong days. can you give some examples? "Simon" wrote: > When entering 2003 dates the day() feature works corrcetly. However for 2004 > it shows the wrong days. It works fine, you probably misunderstood the function. What do you excpect to get for let's say October 18, 2004 ? You should get 18, what do you get? Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0958E3A7-ABA5-4851-B989-C88384790A59@microsoft.com... > W...

Integer Field Type
Someone created a field custom field in our db as an integer. The field should have been created a a string, since sales just enters a series of numbers as their (sales dept) indentifier. When the integer value displays on the form, it displays with a "," separating each series of three digits. Is there any way to stop the "'," (comma) from displaying? James James, Afraid there is no supported way to do this. You might be able to do something with a javascript hack, but that would be unsupported. Another option would be to just bite the bullet and add another ...

macro error #2
Whenever I press enter or tab., etc. to exit a cell I get the error "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." The thing is, I do not believe I have any macros - I was playing around before but I believe I deleted them all. (When I go to Run Macros, there are none, and when I view code under General Declarations and Work Sheet, there is no code listed). Does anyone know of any solution to this problem other than to change my Macro security from High to Medium? Th...

separating a list #2
I have a column of names 1800 rows long in the format Last, First Middle that I would like to separtate into two columns Last and First Middle - sort of like a reverse concatentate. Any suggestions? Brian data>text to columns "Brian" <mbd@legalinfo.org> wrote in message news:007801c36cc6$e8466dc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have a column of names 1800 rows long in the format > Last, First Middle that I would like to separtate into two > columns Last and First Middle - sort of like a reverse > concatentate. > > Any suggestions? > > Brian Hi, Fi...

Importing information into Excel #2
We are using the program called "The Therapist" and need to reports into excel. Is there a program to scan into Excel? Therapist also recommended buying an "Windows ODBC Driver", what is this and would it help? esd I Think what they are talking about is open a connection between your excel and the your application You set that up from control panel-Adminstrative Tools-Data Sources (ODBC). Most likely you need to. As soon as your are conected to your application you should be able to use ecxel using Data -get external data. ...

Does 12.2.3 solve the Entourage Sync issues?
Dear friends: Does 12.2.3 solve the Entourage Sync issues? Thanks Juan I. Cahis Santiago de Chile (South America) Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it! Juan I. Cahis <jiclbchSINBASURA@attglobal.net> wrote: > Dear friends: > > Does 12.2.3 solve the Entourage Sync issues? Which one?? If you are talking about SyncServices issues, I doubt it, Corentin -- --- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs are not MS empl...

Upg 04
I've been using Money since 2001. I skipped the 05 upg and now just did the 06. It d/l and added two accounts from my bank that don't belong in Money. Older versions didn't do this. How do I fix. I started to delete the acct in money but decided I might mess something up. Please advise. ...

Check Layout #2
We have modified the Payables check format "Stub Top/Bottom - Graphical" for one of our companies in GP v. 9.0. Recently we created a new company and the users need to use the same form but change the layout slightly for the new company. Is this possible without overwriting the existing check layout? Thank you, -- Alan Jefferson, MCDBA Quantum Digital, Inc. It's not possible to use the same format that is actually different for the same users. You could have separate instances on the workstations with different report dictionaries. But, that could be troublesome. It wou...