Now kids, stop the bickering. Just FYI

Can't we all just get along?

Just FYI.
0
Kevin

On Nov 23, 4:52=A0pm, "Kevin John SmallBone" <k...@smallbone.org> wrote:
> Can't we all just get along?
>
> Just FYI.

THEN STOP IMPOSTERING ME, A** HOLE, JUST FYI!
0
Kevin

Just a simple form change
I made a very simple form page: In Settings -> System Customization -> Cases, I selected teh "Customize Form" link to make changes to the "out of the box" forms that ship with CRM. For this first attempt, I simply moved the "Case Type" and "Priority" fields from the "Details" tab up to the first "General" tab. With this change, my users can enter all the crucial details on the first screen. When I click Preview -> Create Form ... my changes look great. But when I make new CRM tickets, my changes aren't there....

Changed Titled bar and now sort doesn't default to "Header Row"
I feel like an idiot. I deleted the first row in a data field that I used to be able to sort by. After inserting a new row and re-titling each column, when I go to sort now the default comes up "No Header Row" and I have to switch it back to "Header Row". Is there something I can do to get it to default back to "Header Row" like it was before I messed it up? Excel likes to see something different that distinguishes the header row. One easy fix is to bold that header row. Steven wrote: > > I feel like an idiot. I deleted the first row in a data f...

stop office from clearing the clipboard on load?
Hi 1. Fire up notepad or paint or something and copy some text or an image 2. Fire up an Office 2007 application (excel, word, whatever) 3. Hit paste - nothing happens. The clipboard is empty. This behaviour in EXCEL is WRONG. How to PERMANENTLY disable this behaviour so that my clipboard's previous behaviour is preserved (e.g. if I stick something in the clipboard it's in there until *** I *** overwrite it)? Office has it's own clipboard. frumbert wrote: > Hi > > 1. Fire up notepad or paint or something and copy some text or an > image > 2. Fire up an Office...

How to freeze NOW()
Hi all, I am using the NOW() to avoid typing in the date/time of some data i am collecting. the problem is that all the cells with now get recalculated every time i enter new data in the spreadsheet. How do I "freeze" the older data so that NOW() does not get recalculated in those cells or is there a way to transform the output of now into some text so that it does not get recalculated?. thanks Rather than =NOW(), type CTRL+; (semi-colon) followed by space and then CTRL+: (colon) to get date and time as if you had typed them best wishes -- Bernard Liengme MVP Excel htt...

Last Day of a Week based on NOW()
Good evening all, Just a quick question. How would I work out what all the days in a wee are, based upon the current date. So, have 7 cells, which would work out what their date is, based o today. Example. Today is Thursday, 24th June. Monday- 21/06/2004 Tuesday - 22/06/2004 Wednesday - 23/06/2004 Thursday - 24/06/2004 Friday - 25/06/2004 Saturday - 26/06/2004 Sunday - 27/06/2004 Is this actually possible? With vague thinking, I beleive it might be but I'm not exactly sure how I'd go about working it into a formula Maybe a helper column that would place the the current date into th...

what method do you use to stop spam on exchange 5.5?
what method do you use to stop spam on exchange 5.5? how do you drop messages with invalid email addresses before they hit exchange server? I want to send all emails addressed to an invalid (non-existent) email address to a bit bucket before such email hit my IMS (exchange 5.5) What 3-rd party programs can be used effectively and reliably? thanks thankfully, 1 exchange 5.5 sysadmin How about a Linux based filter machine sitting in front of the Exchange server that does a darn good job of filtering out the spam and is free? http://www.geocities.com/scottlhenderson/spamfilter.html This si...

Now
Hi I'm using excel and it is asking me to use NOW formula Where? When? -- HTH Bob Phillips "Jill graeve" <jillgraeve@training.net.nz> wrote in message news:uoGNMj0WFHA.1148@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > I'm using excel and it is asking me to use NOW formula > > > "Jill graeve" wrote > > I'm using excel and it is asking me to use NOW formula "Bob Phillips" wrote > Where? When? I'd guess... in school? Jordon "Bob Phillips" <phillips@tiscali.co.uk> skrev i melding news:e5kMjF4WFHA.2796@T...

now function
I got a cell A1 with a now function =now() which gives the current time. Cell A2 has a time that is entered, and cell A3 has an if function that compared if(A1>A2,"","Do Something"). However, the if statement is true all the time even if the time is cell A2 is a later time than A1. I changed the format in cell A1 from a time format to a general and it turn out to be a big number. Otherwise, I changed the time format in cell A2 into general and it is a very small decimal number. How do I get around this, may with a mod function or something? NOW gives both ...

my emails just disappeared from my SENT ITEMS folder
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange no warning. no nothing. just gone. <br> how do i get my sent items back? this also happened to another user on our network. stephensnyder@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel Email Client: Exchange no warning. no nothing. just gone. > how do i get my sent items back? this also happened to another user on > our network. Are you sure you're looking in the Sent items folder under your Exc...

how do I stop outlook from opening automatically
I am running WinXP Pro, using Outlook 2003. When I logs into this computer, Outlook opens automatically. If you close it, it immediately opens again. If you minimize it, it will pop right back up. If you try to open an email, the main window comes to the front so you can't see your email. Help. It is not in Startup and I can't find out how to turn it off. MHR Check the Outlook shortcut on your desktop. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without rea...

Now what?
Hi I have installed the CRM server 1.2 on a win2k server. When I try to install the CRM for outlook app, it says it is already installed. How do I now run the CRM app? Thanks Regards Sales for Outlook can't be installed on the same machine of CRM. To use CRM you need to connect to the address http://<servername>. "John" <john@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:ONP4giRcEHA.3016@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have installed the CRM server 1.2 on a win2k server. When I try to install > the CRM for outlook app, it says it is already instal...

Microsoft... come on now...
Ok, so many of your mac support pages lead to "page not founds". Great, thanks. On your mactopia support page: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/support.aspx click on "Office 2004 for Mac". Nice huh? Now, open say, Excel. Go to "Excel" in the top menu bar, click "About Excel". Now, in the resulting window click on "Support". Now, click on the first link, the one that says, "http://support.microsoft.com", which by the way isn't even the mac support page for this product, but no matter, you get a "page not found" anyway. It&...

Stop timer.
Hi All, I copied a script from discussions given below to prepare a rudementary clock. Sub Clock() ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("g7").Value = CDbl(Time) NextTick = Now + TimeValue("00:00:01") Application.OnTime NextTick, "Clock" End Sub I would like to have a seperate macro to stop this clock from calculating. Thanks for your help in advance.....! -- Karthi Hi Karthi, Note that NextTick need to be declared in the declarations area at the top of the module so that it is available to all subs in the module. ...

Server comes to dead stop.
Well it's been two weeks and I'm finally going to post something here with hopes that someone may have and answer. I have a Windows 2000 SP4 Server with Exchange 2003. The server is a dual Xeon 3.0 GHz with 2GB of RAM. The server also has a 3Ware SATA RAID controller partitioned two ways. "C" contains the operating system and some programs. "E" contains the exchange install and all data pertaining to exchange. I also have another drive which is the "D" drive used for RIS. Anyways... I kept getting error messages in the log about a worker pr...

How to stop flicker when add and remove items from a CListControl frequently
As the title, I need to add or remove items from a CListControl frequently. But the CListControl flickers severely, I want to make the flicker to a endurable state, How can I achieve it? "Leon" <leon@dl.cn> wrote in message news:uK7mj7PNGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > As the title, I need to add or remove items from a CListControl > frequently. > But the CListControl flickers severely, I want to make the flicker to a > endurable > state, How can I achieve it? SetRedraw(hWnd, FALSE); //..remove items SetRedraw(hWnd, TRUE); InvalidateRect(hWnd, NULL, FAL...

"Excel Stopped Working" Message
Often, when I close (exit from) Excel, as well as Visio and, I think, also Word, I get a message that the program has stopped working and is restarting. The program does open itself and I have to exit again. How do I fix this problem. My operating system is Vista business edition. -- mrice ...

Everything works now....
I'm scared to breathe! All my bank, brokerage, and credit accounts sync and are updating with the right balances (even that pesky Ameritrade one). No duplicate accounts....no freaky download issues. I'm sure next time I log on, Money will have turned my personal finances into a jigsaw puzzle. When you were having problems updating, what did you do to fix it? >-----Original Message----- >I'm scared to breathe! All my bank, brokerage, and >credit accounts sync and are updating with the right >balances (even that pesky Ameritrade one). No duplicate >ac...

email will not stop sending
I was sending an email with attachment and it will not go through and keeps trying to send. How do I stop this email from sending? You don't mention the size of the attachment, but I'm betting it was a large one and what is happening is that the message is being "cut" into smaller pieces for sending. If using Windows Mail or Outlook Express, check the menu under Tools/Accounts/Properties and Advanced tab and see if there is a check mark to "break apart" messages larger than "xxx" KB. Good luck. Jim Pickering "loretta" <lo...

how do I stop sending
I accidently tried to send a message with an huge attachment. Outlook won't let me stop or delete the message because it already started transmitting the message. But outlook tries forever and I think it the file is too big for my server. Is there any way to stop this? Thanks, Regine Can't you disconnect your LAN/WAN connection, load up outlook (it will fail to send as your not connected) then delete it out of the outbox? Dave "Regine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e0ff01c43c19$9eb900f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I accidently tried ...

Outlook '03: 2 windows within the 1 session, but now only 1 window
I have been an Outlook '03 user for a couple of months. Following the default installation, whenever I started outlook it would by default, open two outlook windows within the outlook session. This was fabulous because it enabled you to be able have your mail open in one window and your calendar open in another. You were then able to alt+tab between etc. However, somethings happened & I now only have one window. Thus, it is generally only an active window that is started by clicking on either the mail or calendar or contacts (or any other shortcut for that matter). Am I dreaming this...

Stop auto "date" format
Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP After I entered the formula involving with data, Excel will help me to change the cell format into "date". Is there any way to stop this automatic change? Hi You could format the cells as text first, or you could precede your entry with a ' -- Andy. "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote in message news:eM8UG1ENEHA.3520@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > Additional information: > - I'm using Office XP > - I'm using Windows XP > > > After I entered the formula ...

OFX statement download now need to SAVE instead of OPEN
The problem: Bank of America offers the option to download statements from their website. I used to be able to ask for the download and get the typical Internet Explorer dialog about whether to "OPEN" or "SAVE" the file. I would click "OPEN," the .OFX file would process, and Money would say "IMPORT COMPLETED." For the past several weeks, this has been broken. I can "OPEN" the file all I want, but Money does not process it. If I "SAVE" the file to my harddrive instead as a .OFX file, and then double-click on that file, Mo...

Printing JUST the Charts, not the data...
Hi, I'm using Excel 2000 and have a number of worksheets with which I've created some charts (all in the same workbook). Is there a way to print the charts that doesn't involve having to highlight each chart individually? I've got some charts in the same worksheet as their source data and some that are on their own page, but that doesn't seem to matter (unless I'm missing something). Any ideas? Thanks, Shane You could use a macro like the following. It prints out each chart sheet, and each embedded chart on each sheet, as if you'd selected each chart a...

MSCRMBulkMai the service service is Stopped: Critic condition.
Hi, I use SBS 2003 with CRM 3.0 + Exchange connector.Everythings seems to work find (SBS + CRM) Every day, I get this error in the performance report service: MSCRMBulkMail the service is Stopped: Critic condition. What do you think ? Thank you for your reply Pascal when you srtart the service are any issues reported? ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "alambiki" <alambiki@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ursK6wSZGHA.4920@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I use SBS 2003 with CRM 3.0 + Exchang...

Dataset Merge / getchanges just adding records?
I'm using the following subroutine. The two different XML files are identical with the exception of three additional records in the second one. One has 450 records, and the other has 453. After merging, I get 903 records. I guess what I expected was 3 records; just the differences in the two. The two tables have the exact same structure, etc.... So am I misinterpreting how to do this? It seems to me that the merge should produce only three new records! Private Sub btnStart_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnStart.Click Dim dsOld As Data...