Not Windows but Chicago Hawks win Stanley Cup - first time in 48 years

Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook kisses the Stanley Cup after
the Blackhawks stunned the Philadelphia Flyers 4-3 in overtime, capturing
their first championship in 49 years.

As you might guess, Hockey's key competition is named after me.  Just
kidding.

P.S. I didn't know hockey is so active during Summer time, it was 90 degrees
here the past week and we're not far from Chicago.

Stanley Starinski

0
Stan

I have a goat on Route9, NJ at my farm!
0
Ibrahim
6/10/2010 7:26:32 PM

"Ibrahim Al-Qassam (Abdelaziz)" <IranWillRuleWorld@alibaba.ir> wrote in
message news:hure3v$mos$1@news.eternal-september.org...
> I have a goat on Route9, NJ at my farm!

That's good.  It will give you warmth in the evenings!

0
Bill
6/10/2010 8:17:33 PM
On Jun 12, 8:53=A0pm, Kevin John Panzke <kevin.pan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> STAN: I DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU LIVE IN THE CHICAGO AREA AS WELL, IF
> YOUR EVER IN ALGONQUIN, IL, IN MCHENRY COUNTY, FEEL FREE 2 STOP BY AND
> I WILL MAKE YOU A CUP OF COFFEE, JUST FYI!

SPELLING ERROR!
0
Kevin
6/13/2010 1:54:56 AM
You deserve each other.  Just FYI.  HA HA HA HA HA.

"Kevin John Panzke" <kevin.panzke@gmail.com> wrote in message
> STAN: I DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU LIVE IN THE CHICAGO AREA AS WELL, IF
> YOUR EVER IN ALONQUIN, IL, IN MCHENRY COUNTY, FEEL FREE 2 STOP BY AND
> I WILL MAKE YOU A CUP OF COFFEE, JUST FYI!

0
Bill

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Windows Vista

Fiscal Year Settings #2
My company has two business units operating on two different fiscal years. Can I tie FY settings individually to each unit? If not, how do I handle it? Thanks for any advice. I would be curious to see how you resolve this, however the FY settings are organizational in nature. A better approach might be to go with CRM 4.0 and instead of BU's, use Organizations (where you can set the FY per Org). If you need to share data across Orgs, then you might want to consider a replication scheme. This is not elegant unfortunately.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "NancyR" wrote:...

open windows

For the Third Time
Once again, if someone could help me out, I'd appreciate it. First, I need to know how if it possible to empty the mailbox store. I cannot clean it, defrag it, or run any of the included tools with this in order to get the 16gb capacity freed up so I can actually do work on it. If it is possible to empty this, please advise me on how to do it. I have all email clients connecting to an outside POP3 provider till this is worked out. Second, why would a 16gb container get filled in less than 2 days? Is it a spam issue that we are having, or what could be the problem? How do I ...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Simple Date/Time Macro
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "9/16/2009" Range("B1").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "9:25 AM" Range("C1").Select End Sub I want to set up a simple workbook that enters the above information on the current line in the sheet. When I recorded the keystrokes I wanted, I ended up with the following macro, which only works once. Starting with the second line, running the macro puts the date in the right place, skips Column B and then leaves the cursor in R1C1. How do I get this macro to enter all the information on the current line (date in c...

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows recovery console

Pictures disappear over time
A website will download an excel file that is embedded in an IE window. I save that file as type .xls. For about a week, the pictures in the Excel file will display. After that, the pictures no longer display. How do I get the pictures that support the Excel document to save in a location where they aren't deleted over time? I've tried changing the web properties option to not put files in a sub folder, but when I save in Excel, the picture files aren't where I can find them. Also, if I save the file as .htm instead of .xls, I get a folder with images in it in the same fo...

Money 2004 Gotch on Win 2000!
Argg.... If I read things correctly, Money 2008 will not work with Win 2000! So, Money 2004 loses it online features and cannot be updated! I wonder why my Money 2004 version on Windows 2000 pops up and offers to update?? Quicken? Where did you read this? I don't recall this coming up before... "MikeV06" <me@mycomputer06.invalid.com> wrote in message news:19eld26zn2est$.dlg@mycomputer06.invalid.com... > If I read things correctly, Money 2008 will not work with Win 2000! The last Money version compatible with W2K was 2006 (v15). Regards, JB On Sep 2, 4:31 pm, ...

double your money in one year [albertans only]
i need 6 people to invest 200k to open a new shop land and buildings will be owned by 7 partners,every one gets the 200k back and you have a 12% interest in the company or the company will buy you out for 200k.double your money or stay on and recieve monthly payments.you can sell your 12%at any time for 200k.i live in alberta and i will have 12%also.contact poorboy2telus.net. ...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

Macro to record user name and date/time
Is it possible to record a macro that when someone on the network opens my workbook that it records the user's name, time and date on a hidden protected worksheet? Can this then be expanded further by if the user then changes something, either adds, modify, or delete information from my workbook then the user's name, date, time and changes (including worksheet name, cell co-ordinates (i.e. A1) and information modified from and modified too) are recorded on a hidden protected worksheet? Thanx in advance. Maddoktor ...

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...

We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger
For several days I've been unable to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. I keep getting the same error: "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later" Error code 80048820 I've clicked troubleshoot to try to fix this problem, but troubleshoot couldn't find anything wrong. I've tried to reset my password, but this doesn't seem to work, because on the change password page I have to enter those security numbers and letters but they don't appear. When I listened to the audio and...