CSTS

From: "CSTS" <i1405316@cisnet.laredo.edu>

| My favorite feature of Windows Vista is the fact that everything is updated
| and it has interesting things like the Areo experience. I enjoy using
| Windows Vista.

Must be a kindergarten assignment based upon that text!

--
Dave

David
2/18/2010 2:40:02 AM
"CSTS" <i1405316@cisnet.laredo.edu> wrote in message
> My favorite feature of Windows Vista is the fact that everything is
> updated and it has interesting things like the Areo experience. I enjoy
> using Windows Vista.

Just what we need, stupid students attempting to complete an assignment from
a stupid instructor at Laredo Community College in Laredo, TX.

Posted to many of the Vista groups.

0
LVTravel
> From: "CSTS" <i1405316@cisnet.laredo.edu>
>
> | My favorite feature of Windows Vista is the fact that everything is
> updated
> | and it has interesting things like the Areo experience. I enjoy using
> | Windows Vista.
>

> Must be a kindergarten assignment based upon that text!

Would've made more sense if he/she/it replaced the "A" with an "O".
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

Michael
2/18/2010 12:17:26 PM
what's with the nasty comments?
got nothing else to do but put down someone who's enjoying vista?

why don't you guys just get lost....punks

--
pacinitaly

SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no

If I helped you, please tip my scales. If I have not, curse me out like
a drunken sailor
0
pacinitaly
2/18/2010 4:13:13 PM
Sei un testa di cazzo!!!

--

"pacinitaly" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> what's with the nasty comments?
> got nothing else to do but put down someone who's enjoying vista?
>
> why don't you guys just get lost....punks
>

> --
> pacinitaly
>
> SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no
>
> If I helped you, please tip my scales. If I have not, curse me out like
> a drunken sailor

0
Michael
2/18/2010 6:21:52 PM
From: "pacinitaly" <guest@unknown-email.com>

| what's with the nasty comments? got nothing else to do but put down someone who's
| enjoying vista? why don't you guys just get lost....punks -- pacinitaly
| SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no

| If I helped you, please tip my scales. If I have not, curse me out like a drunken sailor

The Microsoft Vista news group is NOT for some training class purpose.  One of the many
Usenet 'test' groups would have been apropos and would have served the purpose of training
on the use of Usenet.

But I see YOU need an education on Usenet as you are using a leech of Usenet as seen by
"vBulletin USENET gateway" in your headers.

--
Dave

David
2/18/2010 10:08:57 PM
David H. Lipman;1231186 Wrote:
> From: "pacinitaly" <guest@newsgroup-email.com>
>
> | what's with the nasty comments? got nothing else to do but put down
> someone who's
> | enjoying vista? why don't you guys just get lost....punks --
> pacinitaly
> | SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no
>
> | If I helped you, please tip my scales. If I have not, curse me out
> like a drunken sailor
>
> The Microsoft Vista news group is NOT for some training class purpose.
> *One of the many*
> *Usenet 'test' groups would have been apropos and would have served the
> purpose of training*
> *on the use of Usenet*.
>
> But I see -YOU need an education- on Usenet as you are using a *leech*
> of Usenet as seen by
> "vBulletin USENET gateway" in your headers.
>
> --
> Dave
> 'Generic Trojan / Adware Infestation Removal Procedures'
> (http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html)
> Multi-AV - 'Multi-AV Scanning Tool - PCtipp.ch - Downloads'
> (http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp)

I'm trying hard to not snap @ you.

but as highlighted in red, I understand.
I see many people have a NASTY response to new users.
I was one too a new reader.
If there is a problem, please advise, I'll fly to any place on the
planet to to discuss this

--
pacinitaly

SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no

If I helped you, please tip my scales. If I have not, curse me out like
a drunken sailor
0
pacinitaly
2/19/2010 4:44:44 PM
From: "pacinitaly" <guest@unknown-email.com>

| I'm trying hard to not snap @ you. but as highlighted in red, I understand. I see many
| people have a NASTY response to new users. I was one too a new reader. If there is a
| problem, please advise, I'll fly to any place on the planet to to discuss this
| --
| pacinitaly

There is NOTHING highlighted in red.

This is a Usenet news group not a web forum and no rich text formatting was used !

You want to fly out of Tampa Florida area ?
You are an idiot.

--
Dave

David

only 34 more days 2 go until the mentally challenged Kevin Panzke finishes this round of Ubuntu 10.04 countdown. Just FYI
Just FYI ...

Just off the Press ....Explosive
Just off the Press ..Explosive Customer Building Techniques New toolkit reveals 26 Explosive Customer Building techniques that will produce ready to buy subscribers, as much as 50 times faster than most other conventional methods. (there is a 100% quadruple money back guarantee - yes quadruple, you'll be amazed) Just imagine all the money you could make. You can use your money for whatever you like. Buy yourself (or the kids) an education, buy or pay off your House or Car. Donate some or all of your newly earned wealth to your favorite charity. To learn more go to: http://50000custom...

suddenly when i use formula it just show
pls help me on this, somehow when i use formula, to link to existing box with formula, the result will be 0. plss help it kind of urgent here... Try to explain in a little different way please. ...

Detect mouse click outside CDialogImpl Class?
Hi, I am displaying a popup when user double clicks icon in systemtray. it opens a CDialogImlp dialog. Now I just want this if user click outside the popup I want to close this dialog. Please let me know how to do this? Thanks, You can capture the mouse to get mouse clicks outside your window. Make sure to release the capture. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Please provide me some example. I will be really thankful. "Ajay Kalra" wrote: > You can capture the mouse to get mouse clicks outside your window. Make > sure to release the capture. > > --------...

just for testing
0oi[- ...

Passing a CEdit object to another class..
This is how I've created a thread.. void CvcatTransmit::OnTransmitStart() { thread = (CThread *)AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CThread), THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL, 0, //stacksize CREATE_SUSPENDED); thread->SetMe = true; thread->ResumeThread(); } CThread is a class that inherits CWinThread. Now, in my thread I need to be able to update my edit boxes which reside in the CvcatTransmit class. this is what I've tried: inside of Thread.h CEdit ...

asset class keeps changing on me
I bought the iShares SmallCap 600 index stock (symbol IJR). I assigned it the asset class of SmallCap (makes sense right?) but Microsoft Money 2005 changes it on me to an asset class of MidCap! Is there a way to configure Money so it won't change the asset class I assign a stock? Thanks. "WSU Cougar" wrote: > I bought the iShares SmallCap 600 index stock (symbol IJR). I assigned it the > asset class of SmallCap (makes sense right?) but Microsoft Money 2005 changes > it on me to an asset class of MidCap! I upgraded to Money 2005 in hopes this bug would be fixed...

CListCtrl derived class DestroyWindow not called in a Model Dialog
Hi All, I have Derived a class from CListCtrl, and show in a Model Dialog. Upon the dialog exit, I need to do some cleanup. In a modeless dialog, I can do the cleanup in the distructor of the derived CListCtrl class, but I can't do that in a Model Dialog. Because in a Model Dialog the windows object is deleted before the destructor of the ListCtrl is called. I am trying to override the DestroyWindow function, but it is not called by default as well. May I know which other function I can override just to do some cleanup. Thanks in advance. <ckkwan@my-deja.com> wrote in message...

How do I get a word count on an article I just completed?
I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how many words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my own (new computer) to no avail. Help, please! Which version of Word???????? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "SunflowerJean" <SunflowerJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:386A9D9B-BE83-4836-B6E7-04DA5A09DC09@microsoft.com... > I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how > many > words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my > ...

I just don't understand it!
I am a noob on this forum, please tell me how do I type in color text _______________ Dating listing 'Dating Services' (http://advertads.com/dating-services/) -- datingservices2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ datingservices2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37464 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571248 I am a noob on this forum, please tell me how do I type in color text _______________ Dating listing 'Dating Services' (http://advertads....

Just a simple Q Can someone just take a look at my Q? Please Please
Is there any websit that have information on Great Plains dedicated just to Great Plain, Is There any training facility to teach Great Plains in the DC, MD area or even good books Can anyone get Licence in Great Plains? Thanks http://www.microsoft.com/greatplains -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "msw" <msw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23a1HndwsFHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there any websit that have information on Great Plains dedicated just > to > Great Plain, ...

just added a new contact. can't get the name in the to: field
I just added a new contact. Tried to send mail to new contact but can't the name displayed in the TO: field. What am I doing wrong? r-click on the contact, select Create, new message to contact Man of War wrote: > I just added a new contact. Tried to send mail to new contact but can't the > name displayed in the TO: field. What am I doing wrong? "Man of War" <Man of War@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4500C84-9319-4446-B920-2C19FA2B9EFE@microsoft.com... >I just added a new contact. Tried to send mail to new contact but can...

Just so you don't think I've dropped off the face of the planet
I just thought I'd crawl out from my cave, just in case anyone was beginning to think I'd disappeared (though the flood of emails voicing concern has been tumultuous I must say... You all have my address, it would be nice if you could use it occasionally...Makes a girl feel wanted, y'know...) Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, me. I left home roughly 10 days ago (I have lost track of time at the moment, it could be longer, could be shorter, I really have no idea) intending to go and stay with a friend in Hereford (if you Yanks don't know where that is, ask Ed) for a few days. Whilst...

Memo is just a bunch of numbers
I just switched from Money 2002 to Money 2005 S.B. When I download transactions from USBank, I get a whole bunch of meaningless (to me anyway) numbers in the Memo section of each transaction. It's a pain because I have to delete them for each transaction. I don't use the memo section a lot so I like to leave it blank. I never had this "auto-fill" of the Memo when I used Money 2002. Can I turn this off, or do something else to prevent it from happening? Thanks for any help. Maybe this option will help: Tools->Settings->Online Services Uncheck 'add a des...

startup just changed
Hi. My copy of Money 99 just started doing something unusual after several years of using it. When it starts, it looks for a disk in drive E (my CD drive). I have to Cancel past this screen. Just an annoyance, but any idea how I can make this stop? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No change. Any tip here would be appreciated.. Thanks. Bruce More.... I should have mentioned that I just upgraded to XP Home about a month ago. Just started this today, however.. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Bruce Bowe wrote: >Hi. >My copy of Money 99 just started doing some...

How to send just one page of a multi-page workbook?
Is there a way to email just one page of a workbook? Recently, I was asked to do so and I ended up selecting that page, copying it, and pasting it into a new workbook which I then sent as an attachment. Is there an easier way? Thanks for your help. -- Alan The only way i'd suggest would be to right click the worksheet tab you want to send and select move or copy. Then select make a copy and a new book. "*alan*" <in_flagrante@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2aOHi.3448$Sd4.1283@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com... > Is there a way to email just one page of a workbook? Rece...

Just Out of Interest
I was wondering, when Microsoft sit down to write the next version of Excel, say for 2006, does anyone know how they decide what to add or amend or remove? S:) Yes is probably an unsatisfying reply, but Yes, of course. Those people are not allowed to answer your follow-up question, so don't ask it. Best wishes Harald "Steve" <crankylemming@aol.com> skrev i melding news:1103146538.084504.53960@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > I was wondering, when Microsoft sit down to write the next version of > Excel, say for 2006, does anyone know how they decide what to add o...

Just Send & Turn off an account in XP
In prior versions, I used to be able to select Send to just send messages and not receive them, can we still do that in Outlook XP? I cannot find the menu item to select this. We also used to be able to set up several accounts, and simply turn one on or off -- now I have to delete the account each time I don't want to send/receive mail from it, yet get mail from all the other accounts, and re-create it every time I want to receive its mail. I have an account that gets a large amount of mail and I don't always want to receive mail, yet I do want to receive mail from all other account...

exporting some baseclasses derived from mfc-classes
due to the fact that importing a dll at loadtime doesnt satisfy me, i need a different approach. that raises some questions i'd like to have answered; or at least someone kicking me to some sources/tutorials dealing with my problem... what i want to have in the end is the following: a dll that i can load dynamically and that exports some mfc-classes that i can use as baseclasses. For example, the dll should export a class CDialogDerived that can be used in my apps. my problem that i'd like to overload some but not all functions of the following classes: CDialog, CPropertySheet, CBu...

Classes implementing Interfaces
Using the UML Static Structure (is this the right thing to use?), I have an interface that I want several of my classes to implement. So I dragged the Class shape (several times) onto my page and defined my classes. I've also dragged the Interface shape onto the page and defined my interface. Now I'm trying to create a relationship between all my Classes and the single Interface but I don't see how I can create such a relationship for more than one Class. I've looked through the help but the only thing it describes is how to create that single relationship. What am ...

JUST DO IT
HI THIS IS KAJAL AGARWAL:- WE WRTEN ABOUT FOR UK GIRLS CONTENT. THERE PEOPLE ARE CULTURE AND THAT CITY STATUS ALL ABOUT. PLEASE VISIT FOR http://ukgirlsbody.blogspot.com PLAY CAR RACE GAMES AND FREE DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY YOUR MIND FRESH. FOR FUL DETAILS VISIT http://andhraonlinegames.blogspot.com ...

Money 2002 Just stopped working
My MS Money 2002 just stopped opening. No error messages, just nothing. Any ideas? Im running XP home ed. Ideas? Yah. Read the postings. There have been 25 or 30 different threads and maybe 200 or 300 postings over the last week on this subject. "DA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:013901c3fb42$615ddae0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > My MS Money 2002 just stopped opening. No error messages, > just nothing. Any ideas? Im running XP home ed. I had the same problem and no disks for Money as it came on my PC. I contacted the PC manufacturer an...

How do I change the timing for just one slide?
I am trying to change the timing for june one or two slides. This is a pretty simple slideshow set to music. I have used rehearsed timings and I don't want to have to go through all that just to change one or two slides. bytownmary, See if this helps: http://sixtiesfan.multiply.com/journal/item/74/Rehearse_timings_redo_timing_of_just_one_slide_Try-out_voor_tijdsinstellingen_de_timing_van_slechts_een_dia_opnieuw_opnemen. -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "bytownmary" <bytownmary@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:E719DD2B-43E0-4024-A62D-D...

It just did it again.......
Hi All....... I just posted about ALL of my posts for the last several months being deleted from this newsgroup, and asking if anyone knew anything about it. That post showed up for a few minutes and then even IT was deleted.......whats going on? Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 Maybe it's something with your settings. I just now (10/2, 4:27pm CDT) downloaded messages from the misc group and I see your message from 10/1. "CLR" <croberts@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:uFBYeRGiDHA.1536@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All....... > > I just posted about ALL of...

Is it a bug or just us?
We just upgraded out 1.2 installation (which worked fine) to 3.0. I have found one procedure that is erroring out. Can some of you folks test this and see if your's does the same thing? Or maybe you might have a suggestion as to what the problem is before I start jumping through hoops with PSS. :-) First, go to teh service area. Next create a new case and save and close it. Select "Activities" under details. Create a new activity of type "Task" Fill in some bogus info (doesn't matter how much data you enter). Next on the file menu select "Save As Com...