If I get 'access denied' one more time with Vista I am going to go to Linux : I hate Vista, I despise Vista. I absolutely hate Vista!

From a 17 year user of windows.  I no longer trust Microsoft and will not
buy Windows 7, maybe never.

"U S Army Veteran" <someone@gmail.com> wrote in message
> From a 17 year user of windows.  I no longer trust Microsoft and will not
> buy Windows 7, maybe never.

Sounds like you are too stupid to use Windows.  You are a perfect candidate
for that crappy Ubuntu.  Get with Alias, he will be happy to get another
user.

Don't let the screen door hit your ass on the way out

0
Bhawana
12/8/2009 4:37:00 PM
On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 07:34:48 -0900, U S Army Veteran wrote:

> From a 17 year user of windows.  I no longer trust Microsoft and will
> not buy Windows 7, maybe never.

Cool. I've been using Linux for nearly 10 years now. I've had the public
access computers at the local library running Linux for nearly five -
without any complaints. It's quite easy to install; easier to use and
comes with lots of software.
0
ray
12/8/2009 5:30:02 PM
On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 08:37:00 -0800, Bhawana Mugsump wrote:

> "U S Army Veteran" <someone@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> From a 17 year user of windows.  I no longer trust Microsoft and will
>> not buy Windows 7, maybe never.
>
> Sounds like you are too stupid to use Windows.  You are a perfect
> candidate for that crappy Ubuntu.  Get with Alias, he will be happy to
> get another user.
>
> Don't let the screen door hit your ass on the way out

Thank you. With that attitude, I expect an influx of users to Linux
starting any day now.
0
ray
12/8/2009 5:30:48 PM

"ray" <ray@zianet.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 07:34:48 -0900, U S Army Veteran wrote:
>
>> From a 17 year user of windows.  I no longer trust Microsoft and will
>> not buy Windows 7, maybe never.
>
> Cool. I've been using Linux for nearly 10 years now. I've had the public
> access computers at the local library running Linux for nearly five -
> without any complaints. It's quite easy to install; easier to use and
> comes with lots of software.

You've been using Linux for 10 years and you have to troll here?  We all
know that Linux is a toy for geeks who can't get laid.  Must be your problem
also.

0
Blanche
12/9/2009 8:48:46 PM
Right on.
0
Stan
12/9/2009 11:46:51 PM

"Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in
message news:uX8LZnSeKHA.1824@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

> Right on.

Did you step "Right on" the pile of dog shit?

0
Pahp

Number format issue Access 2007
Access 2007. I've created a database with a number input and I'm getting the following errors. I've formatted a field as Number Field Size: Single Format: Currency Decimal Places: 0 I'm getting the following results Input 2,065,000,000 but it's rounding it to 2,064,999,936 Input 2,682,000,000 but getting rounded to 2,681,999,872 Any ideas on the reason for this? Do I have that field formatted properly? You help is GREATLY appreciated! (B^>)-]=[ Single is a floating point type. Accuracy is only 7 or 8 significant digits. More info: ...

compact database at run time
hi How can i compact my access database programmatically .. In MSDN they gave a code like #import "C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\System\ado\Msado15.DLL" #import "C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\System\ado\MSJRO.DLL" no_namespace try { IJetEnginePtr jet(__uuidof(JetEngine)); jet->CompactDatabase( "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=d:\\nwind2.mdb", "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=d:\\abbc.mdb;" \ "Jet OLEDB:Engine Type=4"); } catch(_com_error &e) { ::MessageBox(NULL, (LPCTSTR)e.De...

Access 2007 Opens Access App as Read Only
Greetings and thank you in advance for any assistance given. I am using Access 2007 on a PC running Vista Business and am having a slight problem. I have an Access application that, whenever I open the application, is opened as "Read Only" and I am forced to do a "Save As" in order to make changes. This is really rather annoying and I would like to make it stop. Is this a UAC issue in Vista or is this an Access 2007 issue? "Louie Landkirk" <LouieLandkirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D0386E5-555C-40C6-BD37-7EA957A550E9@microsof...

A Crystal Beginner

No one can schudle a meeting
Since we upgraded from exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 and my staff can not invite others in the office through calendar invitation in outlook 2000. When they click on any name, their time show like this ////////////////////////////////// (no information). Since this is effecting everybody in the office, I am sure the answer is easy but where? Can anybody help? Thanks, Dooma: That doesn't mean that people can't schedule meetings. It just means that the free/busy time for the particular user is not available. For the users who show up with //// for their F/B times, go to the use...

vlookup and Access Database Table
Can vlookup be used to get a result from an Access Database Table? Thanks. The vlookup function itself is an Excel function and as such can only retrieve data from an excel sheet. However you may be able to use the import external data menu option in the Data menu to retrieve your data from the access database, pull it into your excel workbook and then use the vlookup function. I never tried this myself, but maybe the idea can be applied. -- Jeroen van Nieuwkerk "finster26" wrote: > Can vlookup be used to get a result from an Access Database Table? > > Thanks....

Get paid while you get online!!

Pivot Table with MS Access as DataSource
Hello all. Thanks for the help in advance. I am trying to use a UNC to pull data from a MS Access database as a external datasource for a pivot table in MS Excel 2003. I can actively pull the data, since I have a network drive mapped to the location, but others who have the drive mapped to another letter are unable to open the document and refresh. I am trying to figure out the best way to create this pivot table utilizing the shared network UNC. Please help! Regards, Me Hello, I would use a SQL query to pull the data out of the Access db. Then everyone can push...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Faxing using Access 2007
Access is a great database however, I would like to be able to send out faxes from the database. What are my options to make this happen? You need a fax program. Just print your reports to the fax driver. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D352E20-3D64-4EC6-8444-44702B34B6E4@microsoft.com... > Access is a great database however, I would like to be able to send out > faxes > from the database. What are my options ...

Get photos from a camera

Check if Time falls between ?
How could I check if a Time value falls between two other time values? I want to essentially establish if a premises is open or not at various times of the day. My time values are input as hh:mm and have no date. The issue I am having is that opening times can vary, which may include past 12:00am eg. 7:00am to 2:00am (the following day). So if I check if the premises is open during the hour 11:00pm I can construct a formula test if it is >= than Opening time and <= Closing time, but this won't work past 12:00am (see CF below) Do I need to combine a dd aspect to the hh:mm...

macro Copy and paste from one worksheet to another
Hello, I am using Excel 2003 within the workbook I have a worksheet call "Detail" I want to copy and paste selected data to another worksheet called "Exhibit A" or "Exhibit B" based on data from a cell. Name Type Exhibit row 1 John Doe Cash Exhibit A row 2 John Smith Credit Exhibit B row 3 Jane Doe Cash Exhibit A Data from row1 and row 3 will go to worksheet called "Exhibit A" starting from cell A4 and so on. Data from row 2 will go to worksheet called "Exhibi...