I want to do clean install with OEM disc - will it work with same product ID

I want to do clean install with OEM disc - will it work with same product ID
0
Chris

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 23:14:56 +0100, "Chris K" <reply@the.board> wrote:

> I want to do clean install with OEM disc - will it work with same product ID

Do you mean Product key?

Yes.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
0
Ken
8/1/2010 12:46:39 AM
computer keylogger - Auto Keylogger records everything that is entered from the keyboard, to an encrypted file.for more information pls visit http://www.downloadsversion.com/Auto_Keylogger_8214-7.html

downloadsversion
8/2/2010 7:14:33 AM
Which product key?
The key for the OEM installed version may not be the same as the key
shown on the case sticker.  The OEM restore disk may not need a key,
have it's own key, or use the key on the case.
(Depends on how the OEM did things.)

Sometimes, the OEM installed version was a "generic" build version used
by the OEM. The sticker may have a different key to be used with a user
reinstall.

On 7/31/2010 8:46 PM, Ken Blake, MVP wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 23:14:56 +0100, "Chris K"<reply@the.board>  wrote:
>
>> I want to do clean install with OEM disc - will it work with same product ID
>

> Do you mean Product key?
>
> Yes.

0
Chuck
8/5/2010 3:30:34 AM
I used the Product Key on the box and it worked first time I tried - but
wanted to re-istall it again but wouldn't accept the Product key so I have
left it

"Chuck" <cdkuder@msn.com> wrote in message

> Which product key?
> The key for the OEM installed version may not be the same as the key shown
> on the case sticker.  The OEM restore disk may not need a key, have it's
> own key, or use the key on the case.
> (Depends on how the OEM did things.)
>
> Sometimes, the OEM installed version was a "generic" build version used by
> the OEM. The sticker may have a different key to be used with a user
> reinstall.
>

> On 7/31/2010 8:46 PM, Ken Blake, MVP wrote:
>> On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 23:14:56 +0100, "Chris K"<reply@the.board>  wrote:
>>
>>> I want to do clean install with OEM disc - will it work with same
>>> product ID
>>

>> Do you mean Product key?
>>
>> Yes.

0
Chris

ID no: C0072746
We are trying to add Public folders on a new Exchange 2003 Enterprise and weget the following error in System Manager. "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" Facility: Win32 ID no: C0072746 Exchange System Manager We can add Public Folders in Outlook but we cannot acces them in System Manager to assign emails and persmisson to them. Any help is much apreciated. Everything else works good. I've seen mention of a possible fix for this. Basically, if you're using SSL, go to the default web site and under the secure communications area, ensure ...

SOME updates will not install
I have my computer to let me know when there are Microsoft and Windows updates so I can select what to install. I have Windows XP, SP2. I never installed SP3 for some reason; I think it interfered with one of my sewing software programs. Well not several updates will not install. Some do and some don't and I don't know what to do about it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Jan wrote: > I have my computer to let me know when there are Microsoft and > Windows updates so I can select what to install. I have Windows > XP, SP2. I never installed SP3 fo...

Is it merging workbooks that I want?
My boss has a workbook that he has added columns and rows to. He gets sent an updated version every couple of months from someone else. But the updated version does not have his added columns and rows. Can we merge the workbooks and be able to keep his added columns and rows to his workbook? Bonnie, Not automatically. You could open both, set up links to the new values, copy the formulas down to create enough links, then change the formulas to values. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Bonnie" <Bonnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0FCADAB-8D40-452B-8E7F-04...

Re-installs from purchased trial?
My free trail of Deluxe 2006 expired, so I purchased it through the Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe website where you could get a $20 mail-in rebate. If I ever need to reinstall the software will I be able to download it again? Can I keep the 90-day Trial install file to reinstall Deluze 2006 if ever need be? Answers below. "Arugula" <Arugula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03329522-926D-4657-A3AD-BEFCBB171BB1@microsoft.com... > My free trail of Deluxe 2006 expired, so I purchased it through the > Microsoft > Money 2006 Deluxe website where you co...

Installation Question
I just downloaded the 60 day trial version of Money 2007. The installation went fine and I restarted my computer. However, when at the "Sign In" screen I put my WINDOWS LIVE ID name and password and I get the message back "You must be connected to the internet to sign in online" but I am online with other web browsers just fine and my wireless network is working great. Is there any issue with having Norton? Any help would be appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Mike wrote: >I just downloaded the 60 day trial version of Money 2007. The installation >w...

Large RMS installs of 100+
Does anyone know of any large RMS installs of 100+ stores using Headquarters?? I have heard they are out there but Nobody has given me specifics. I have heard that POSitive Technology has some and I have also heard there is currently one being done by GIS (Global Implementation Systems) I understand that they are doing a VERY LARGE implementation of a RMS + Fuel Pump Integration + Great Plains in Malaysia somewhere. ANY help would be greatly appreciated Hi Tony, What details are you after? Ivan Brebner "Tony Cormack" <TonyCormack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Problem installing Integration manager v9
When we try to install integration manager on a Windows2000 server (SP4), we receive the following error: "The Windows Installer service cannot update the system file c:\WINNT\system32\msscript.ocx because the file is protected by Windows. You may need to update your operating system for this program to work correctly." Any ideas as to how to get IM installed? Thanks Dave Petersen Addendum: We were advised that this is a common Windows 2000 problem and that IM should function properly after install. But, now when we try to start IM, we get the following error: Internal Er...

MS CRM 3.0
Hi, I was trying to set different working hours for different sets of facilities in my CRM, however, the working hours applies to all facilities. Is it a bug in MS CRM 3.0?? regards Isaac ...

Event ID: 1016 for Exchange 2000
My system is Windows 2000 sp4 with Exchange 2000 sp3 and I'm getting the following message in my application log: The data buffer created for the "EXOLEDB" service in the "C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin\exodbpc.dll" library is not aligned on an 8-byte boundary. This may cause problems for application that are trying to read the performance data buffer. Contact the manufacturer of this library or service to have this problem corrected or to get a newer version of this library. I have looked at KB article 226494 and it talks about getting a newer .dll. I also found KB...

Open Form Button does not work going from Access2003 to Access 200
One of my forms has a button that open a form based on a field on the form. This button works fine if I open my ddatabase in Access 2003. If I open it in Access2007 it does not work. The Button macro also does not work properly in Access2007. It does not show the filds in the open form to match to the new form the button opens. Earlier I solved other wizard problems by registering the DAO360 and other files but things are still not working right in Access2007. Firstly, you may need to add your database folder to the trusted locations under: Office Button | Access Options | Trust C...

How to instal BCM?
Hello -- I have Ms office 2003 pro, which after installation is working fine, including Outlook 2003. I cannot, however, find/locate BCM. I tried the add/remove option in office 2003 but it did not show any option of adding BCM. Documents, which I've received with office 2003's cd, mention that it has BCM. Can someone, please, help me to instal BCM, or tell how to find, and if there is, BCM in the CD I have. Thanks, SRW refer here: http://www.slipstick.com/bcm/bcmfaq.aspx If it's retail it should be on separate CD. If it's Volume Licensing you need to request BCM. &...

Error installing/repairing GP 10 Business Portal
The installation was completed with an error message. I tried to repair and even remove BP and ran into the error below. Now I am stuck, cannot even remove BP from the sharepoint server! Your help is greatly appreciated. Bill ------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: MsiInstaller Event Category: None Event ID: 10005 Date: 3/4/2008 Time: 2:27:27 PM User: JACOOIL.COM\administrator Computer: WEBSERVER32 Description: Product: Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 -- Error 26002. Failed to read IIsWebs table. (-2147023728 ) For more information, see Help and Support C...

USB flash drives improperly installed
I have several PNY Attache 2 GB USB flash drives that do not install properly on a computer running Vista Home Premium SP2. They work just fine on other Windows Vista (Business), Windows XP and Windows 2003 computers. On this PC, the drive is detected when it is plugged in, but the driver installed is the Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader instead of the USB Mass Storage Device driver. After the driver is installed, the drive itself is nowhere to be found. If I uninstall the driver and remove and reconnect the USB drive, the computer installs the same USB 2.0 Card Reader driver. If I tr...

Registration of Office products
I have installed a new server and 1 new computer in my office for a non profit organisation. With my new computer came an OEM copy of MS OFFICE PROFESSIONAL EDITION 2003 and I would like to install it on 3 other office computers that are currently running OFFICE 2000 and a personal computer. Is this possible No. An OEM copy is licensed only for your use on the machine with which it was purchased. You will need to buy copies for the other machines. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

ADC SP1 on new install?
Sorry to be a bother again, but I'm about to install my first Exchange 2003 computer into an existing Exchange 5.5 organization with 4 sites, none of which are connected via site connectors. I know I have to install the ADC first, and get it running. Should I install the ADC from SP1, or the ADC from the Exchange 2003 CD? Thanks, colleagues. Larry Wahlers Concordia Technologies The International Center The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod St. Louis, Missouri USA SP1. On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:50:18 -0500, Larry Wahlers <Larry.Wahlers@concordiatech.org> wrote: >Sorry to be a...

Event ID 9211 MS Exchange MTA
I am receiving this error on one of my Exchange 2000 servers on Windows 2000. Any advice? A sockets error 0 on bind call was detected. The NTA will attempt to recover the sockets connection. Control block index 0 Base IL TCP/IP DRVR 11 258 12 Thanks Ross ...

Unable to add users after installing,
I'm getting the message "You don't have sufficient security privileges to run the User Manager Wizard." when trying to add users in the deployment manager. I am logged on as domain admin, the same account used for the install. When I try to access the web interface I get an error and this in the event log: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Error: Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. Error Message: Login failed ...

location of MFC71*.dlls when installing a program ?
My program consists of only a single .EXE, with dependencies on MFC71*.dlls. Isn't it correct that I should install the MFC71*.dlls in the SAME directory as my .EXE, instead of installing them in WINNT/SYSTEM32 ? I believe I read that this is the 'common practice'. If this is correct, then why ? Thanks so much !! That is correct. If you put it into the system folder, you could overwrite a different version the same library causing other clients of it to stop working (although I think the current versions on Windows do not allow to copy anything into the system folder). ...

How to see Wiki in Outlook as no previewer installed
Set up a wiki page in Sharepoint and connected to Outlook. However Outlook says that "This file cannot be previewed because there is no previewer installed for it". Kindly advise from where has the previewer to be installed. -- Rajiv K Khandelwal ...

In MS Access I want form to be open for fresh record entry
Hi, In MS Access when I am opening any form for new Record entry so I want the fform to be opened for fresh entry only. For Eg: Suppose there are 8 records in a the Table and when I am opening the form for 9th Entry the Blank 9th record for entry should get open, it should not open on 1st record. Regards, George Set the Form's DataEntry property to True. "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:090570EB-F46C-447F-B4D9-4331BEA6DDD3@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > In MS Access when I am opening any form for new Record entry so I want th...

Multiple Products
Hi I would just like to ask if anyone is aware of whether or not you can add multiple line items when using the mail merge functionality in Version 4. Thanks Mark ...

In an excel chart I want missing data to be ignored
I have several graphs I want to generate from a table of data. Some of the data is missing for certain parameters. Excel will not join points that are not part of a continuous set of data date Na conc. Cl conc 1/3/08 13 6 1/4/08 5 1/5/08 8 1/6/08 4 3 Any ideas Hi, If the cell is truly empty and the line drops to zero select the chart and check, Tools > Options > Chart > Plot empty cells as... If the cell actually contain conditional fo...

Excel template has spelling "grey" will not work. How to enable?
I am assigned to use an excel template from the federal government; the proofing option to check spelling is not operating (it shows up as a grey image). Can the spell check option be turned on to be able to use it? Sounds like the worksheet is protected; that will disable Spelling Not sure of the logic in this - I speak as a terrible speller. best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Shawn" <Shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA61E149-5B23-4B41-9A93-0C6BEEC99B14@microsoft.com... > I am assigned ...

Turn off Button does not work
The turn off button on my Start button seems to have stopped working. I can Restart or Stand By but not Turn Off. I have downloaded a little program that I was recommended to download and saved it on my desk top. This works fine just like my Turn Off button used to. How can I restore this function to my Start button? Thanks Charlie3110 wrote: > The turn off button on my Start button seems to have stopped working. > I can Restart or Stand By but not Turn Off. I have downloaded a > little program that I was recommended to download and saved it on my > desk top. This wor...

Event ID 8230
Since upgrading our Exchange 2000 Exchange servers to Exchange 2003-SP1 we have been experiencing warning events on our back-end servers: "An inconsistency was detected in user@domain.com: /Calendar/filename.EML. The calendar is being repaired. If other errors occur with this calendar, please view the calendar using Microsoft Outlook Web Access. If a problem persists, please recreate the calendar or the containing mailbox. " Anyone know what these means? I'm assuming that this is due to the upgrade of IIS (our back-end Exchange servers were also upgraded to Windows...