Hang Error B1

Windows 32 bit HP SP 2 installed.. 2 40 gb hd and one 120 external.
Commonly crashes steady and slow..although most app and addons have
been disabled. Can anyone help me to fix this? Thanks

Problem Event Name:	AppHangB1
Application Name:	firefox.exe
Application Version:	1.8.20081.21709
Application Timestamp:	49494210
Hang Signature:	457d
Hang Type:	2048
OS Version:	6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID:	4105
Additional Hang Signature 1:	bd9b4d9e9564daaa4aab4a99f29d0819
Additional Hang Signature 2:	e604
Additional Hang Signature 3:	b791593827343e9d88082bc8ba4b088f
Additional Hang Signature 4:	457d
Additional Hang Signature 5:	bd9b4d9e9564daaa4aab4a99f29d0819
Additional Hang Signature 6:	e604
Additional Hang Signature 7:	b791593827343e9d88082bc8ba4b088f

--
ladeda
0

Check with the Firefox forum about this error

--
Peter

"ladeda" <ladeda.55640a4@vistabanter.com> wrote in message

> Windows 32 bit HP SP 2 installed.. 2 40 gb hd and one 120 external.
> Commonly crashes steady and slow..although most app and addons have
> been disabled. Can anyone help me to fix this? Thanks
>

> Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
> Application Name: firefox.exe
> Application Version: 1.8.20081.21709
> Application Timestamp: 49494210
> Hang Signature: 457d
> Hang Type: 2048
> OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
> Locale ID: 4105
> Additional Hang Signature 1: bd9b4d9e9564daaa4aab4a99f29d0819
> Additional Hang Signature 2: e604
> Additional Hang Signature 3: b791593827343e9d88082bc8ba4b088f
> Additional Hang Signature 4: 457d
> Additional Hang Signature 5: bd9b4d9e9564daaa4aab4a99f29d0819
> Additional Hang Signature 6: e604
> Additional Hang Signature 7: b791593827343e9d88082bc8ba4b088f
>

> --
> ladeda

1
Peter

Outlook Hangs on Exit Splash Screen
New Ibm Laptop with windows 2000, Office 2003 and all os and office updates installed. Boss did not like Office 2003 swo I unistalled Office 2003 and installed Office 2000. Now when you exit Outlook it hangs on the exit slpash screen. Any Ideas.,... This has happended to me on several different type of machines...not just the laptop. only way I know how to get around is a total system rebuild.. Thanks Matt I found reference to this problem in the Microsoft Knowledgebase. Take a look at http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm to see if this might help. My probl...

Outlook 2000 hangs when opening
Maybe a coincidence, but I installed the MDAC 2.8 update & patch yesterday. Things seemed to be fine on my machine last night, but when I attempted to check pop3 email today, Outlook stops responding. I've had this happen with a corrupt email in Outlook Express - you have to copy and create a new inbox and use dB-Extract to suck out your old mail. Anybody have this happen to them? Any idea on how to get stuff out of the .pst file? ...

Error in VLOOKUP REFERENCE?
The following formula is in a cell in a worksheet called MODEL. It pulls data from the named range HarvestData. Problem is, if I add a column before "M" in the named range HarvestData, effectively moving data from M to N, my lookup formula obviously no longer works. Does HarvestData need to be a dynamic range (it is not) or does the problem lie in the VLOOKUP? Somehow I need to update the column reference in the VLOOKUP when a column is added or subtracted in HarvestData. Help on this would be greatly appreciated. Mike (VLOOKUP($A17,HarvestData,COLUMN(M14),0) If you have h...

Error 2046
Hi all, Does anyone know how to trap error 2046 and have a custom massage? TIA, Tom I managed. Thanks, T "Tom" <partner1973@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eG7RkuCnHHA.4188@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Does anyone know how to trap error 2046 and have a custom massage? > > TIA, > Tom > ...

Bad Error.
I began trying to make a query that would use information based off a filter query, w/ the goal of creating a report from the new query. To open the report i created a macro and than tried to execute it. Thats when i got the followig: "x locale has detected corruption in this file. To repair the corruption, first make a backup copy of the file. Then, on the tools menu point to database utilities and click compact and repair database. If you are currently trying to repair this corruption than you wil need to recreate this file or restore it from a previous backup." x -->my co...

Error 17092

Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang mod
My iexplore gets stuck from time to time mostely when opening new tabs. I'm on Windows XP. Help me. Included the error: ==================================================== Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Hang Event Category: (101) Event ID: 1002 Date: 03/03/2010 Time: 11:36:20 User: N/A Computer: PASTERNAK-PC Description: Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: ...

new error message #2
Sending and receiving all mail - unknown error 0x80040119. This is the error I received originally that was responsible for my doing the Inbox Repair (scanpst.exe) thing. When I do that, after the scan the message is that the errors are 'insignificant' but I run repair anyway. Hasn't solved my problem. H. E. L. P. - I need to read my email! Have you read this? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nosend.htm -- Kind regards, Trevor Bloomer "Nadyne Nelson" <nadyne@prospectiveplanning.com> wrote in message news:%23zAaw6GhIHA.5280@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &...

An Unexpected MAPI Error Occurred MSExchangeES Event ID 5
I have been following this http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating-Exchange2000-Exchange-2003-Hardware.html article to migrate from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. Everything has gone well so I have been following this Microsoft KB307917 on removing the first Exchange 2000 server from the site. I'm done except for one error: Error Event Source: MSExchangeES Event Category: General Event ID: 5 Date: 5/13/2005 Time: 11:01:20 AM User: N/A Computer: EXCHANGER Description: An unexpected MAPI error occurred. Error returned was [0x80004005]. I have looked at KB265397 articlie. which ...

Outlook 2007
Hello: I am confused about what ScanPST reports as errors and warnings. In my 9GB pst file, scanpst found errors which it itself wasn't able to fix, i run Datanumen Advanced Outlook Recovery, it produced a fixed file, scanpst on it find minor inconsistencies I asked it to fix and then scanpst found errors etc. Can you please give me some insight into what's going on? What are errors / inconsistencies found by ScanPST? Can you recommend any other tool than ScanPST or Datanumen's one? -- Jiri Pik jiri@jiripik.com ...

Word hangs when I try to insert accented character
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel have recently installed Office 2004 on a new macbook pro running 0S 10.5.3. it's been working fine but today i've been working on a word document and when i tried to insert a foreign character (an � - e with an accent) it just hangs and i have to force quit. is this a compatibility problem, or is there any way to work around it ? thanks <webstar@officeformac.com> wrote: Hi, > have recently installed Office 2004 on a new macbook pro running 0S > 10.5.3. > > it's been working fi...

error: this doc. is already open
i just run into this problem, i have developed a local web site for our company. whereas user can print available files like: Excel/ word etc. directly from their browser with a click of a button....the files resides on the server, works okay,but after i print the files and tried to open the excell file (for editing)directly from the server directory with same computer, excel generates error that the file is already open and crashes....anyone have any idea...thank you in advance. :( --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

value error
=IF(OR(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("CMT",A4)),ISNUMBER(SEARCH("DIVS",A4))),(I4:J4),"") i have 'cmt' in A4 and i want the value of cells I4&J4 but i get a value error. not sure how or why, when i hit function it evaluates correctly, but it says a value used in the formula is of the wrong data type i dont know which one it is??? You have to put the formula in 2 cells horizontally and enter it with ctrl + shift & enter You cannot return a range in one cell, you could use =IF(OR(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("CMT",A4)),ISNUMBER(SEARCH("DIVS",A4))),I4&a...

"system error"
I'm attempting to do a simple eConnect load into the GL and am getting: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: System error. I'm guessing it may be related to SSPI. Am I barking up the wrong tree? ...

Outlook 2003 "hangs"
When replying to HTML emails Outlook hangs, I can cancel and retry but same again. Have decreased my PST file size to 200mb, tried running SCANPST which did some stuff but still extremely slow (I watched a DVD and it was ready for replying when I got back). IS this a commmon error? I have seen entries about using windows as email editor possibly being related to this issue..? Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access sc...

CRM email router installation error
Howdy! there, I encountered an error while installing the email router. I received an error "MSXML 4.0 SP2 is not installed on the machine". The question is when i looked in the website theres alot of subcomponents tht i need to install on my server 2000 running exchange 2003. By installing the MSXML 4.0 SP2 is there going to be complications to my exchange server and do i need to install of 3-4 components, please advise? Thanks alot Cheers Jit Hi ! again, Is there anyone out there who can help me out need this solution urgently. Also i've noticed tht i've to ins...

outlook hangs up randomly
Outlook 2002 is hanging up randomly. The error message has something to do with a "hung app". The program freezes and you have to close it down. However, it freezes again when you reopen it. Does anyone know what can be done? ...

error loading xml file
hello, the $xml loaded the xml file and it did store the xml as a property, but it won't display on screen. i need some help navigate out of the dark many thanks PSH �� $xml = new xml PSH �� $xml.load("h:\windowspowershell\template.xml") PSH �� $xml format-default : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [format-default], NullReferenceException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.NullReferenceException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.FormatDefaultCommand Not 100% sure what you are trying to do here but for a star...

SMTP error 533
Good morning, I use outlook 2003 sp3 and it has been working just fine, I am getting the flowing error when trying to send email: 553 SMTP Relaying Denied: Visit http://www.error-553.net for more info. Not sure, I have never received this error. Is there a flag or someting I need to check? Glenn Did it just start? Is it for some recipients or all? "MrPeso" <gdavis@mrpeso.com> wrote in message news:488c143e-70d6-4ffd-86c3-6c38d2f4b3d8@n2g2000vba.googlegroups.com... > Good morning, > I use outlook 2003 sp3 and it has been working just fine, I am getting > the flowin...

ReadFile error for HID device
Hi, I am going to write driver for my HID USB device. The USB device reports data periodically for 100ms. However, when I use ReadFile function to read data, an error with code 1784 returned. : : if(!ReadFile(hidHandle, recvDataBuf, RECV_DATA_LEN, &recvdBytes, &ol)) { DWORD err = GetLastError(); if(err != ERROR_IO_PENDING && err != ERROR_DEVICE_NOT_CONNECTED && g_KeepGoing) { msg.Format("Read File error code: %d", err); AfxMessageBox(msg); goto exit1; } : : A...

Excel Error #6
Dear sir; When i try to open any Excel sheet i receive the following message (excel2002 "cannot find the file ' *.xls ' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available.). I am waiting a help from you on the Email. Best Regards. Ahmed A. Alsawa Ahmed First try the standard fix(es)......Tools>Options>General uncheck "ignore other applications" OR Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes and note the space before the / mark). You may have to enter your full path to excel.ex...

error 553 #5
Hi With my main ISP I keep on receiving the following error message when I try and send e-mails through their SMTP Server. The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. Server Response: '553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)' To no avail I have tried the following but would welcome any other suggestions 1/ I have tried deleting the outbox.idx, as recommended on a websearch, and would also have deleted outbox.mdx but not present on my machine. 2/ I have reset the reply addresses to the default address th...

Hang
My Outlook always hang whenever I open it... Any idea on how to fix this? I tried to repair using the installer or even reinstalling But, it doesn't seem to work Chris Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls how the toolbars display. When it becomes corrupted, it will cause Outlook to hang because it cannot create the too...

SqlDbType enumeration error
Hi, When the sub below here is called on my visual studio localhost, there is not a single problem. When I run my website with this sub on my IIS server I get the following error which doesn't make sence at all: The SqlDbType enumeration value, 31, is invalid. Parameter name: SqlDbType Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The SqlDbType enumeration value,...